The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 – Special Guests: Jon Leiberman, Tom Philbin & Mark Hollywood Hatten
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:
- Jon Leiberman - Long time broadcaster, AMW correspondent and president of Leiberman media. He is be discussing high profile cases in the news, crime stories how they are covered and what could be done better.
- Tom Philbin discussing his new book “I Monster” - Green River Killer Gary Ridgway’s Own Chilling Words and other Serial Killers Captured in this new book.
- Mark Hollywood Hatten – Former Lover of Anna Nicole Smith discussing his book “Hollywood’s Annamania”
Death of Anna Nicole Smith: Howard K. Stern & Dr. Khristine Eroshevich Found Guilty of Conspiring to Provide Drugs Using False Names … That’s It?
After all this time and litigation … boyfriend Howard K. Stern only found guilty of conspiring to provide drugs using false names. UNREAL! Dr. Sandeep Kapoor was acquitted on all charges. Talk about a clueless jury. Shame on you all. How could any one knowingly acquit others who supplied a drug addict with massive quantities of drugs?
Because this is the type of individual who should be provided 1500 pills a month to kill the pain
Anna Nicole Smith’s boyfriend-lawyer Howard K. Stern and Dr. Khristine Eroshevich were found guilty Thursday on charges of conspiring to provide drugs using false names.
Another defendant in the case, Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, was acquitted on all counts against him.
Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose on February 8, 2007 when she was found unresponsive at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida. However, is an overdose really ever accidental when one is enabled by others and when one is kept in a vegetative state in order to control them? Howard K. Stern was acquitted of seven other charges involving Smith and is free pending an appeal.
Accidental? How could one have so many drugs in their system and there not be negligence on some one’s part? There is nothing accidental about providing this many drugs to one person and circumventing the law to do so.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Monday, December 28, 2009: Special 2009 Year End Show – Special Guests: Robin Sax, Blink from Blink on Crime and RED Discuss the Year in Review
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
TUNE IN TONIGHT FOR A 2009 YEAR IN REVIEW
Tonight Dana Welcomes Special Guests: Author, Pundit and former LA County ADA Robin Sax, Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime and Red from Scared Monkeys discussing the the stories that made the news during 2009.
Some of the stories that will be covered tonight:
10. Jaycee Dugard
Other stories to be discussed and referenced, Tea Party Movement (We the People), ACORN and Child Prostitution and Human Trafficking. Think ACORN is just about politics? Hardly. Take the case of little Shaniya Davis sold for sex by her own mother and ended up dead.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Monday, December 28, 2009: Special 2009 Year End Show – Special Guests: Robin Sax, Blink from Blink on Crime and RED Discuss the Year in Review [69:15m]: | Download
Posted December 28, 2009 by Scared Monkeys
Anna Nicole Smith, Aruba, Barack Obama, Bloggers, Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, Child Welfare, Crime, Drew Peterson, Haleigh Cummings, Media Bias, Missing Persons, Murder, Natalee Holloway, Obamacare, Obamanation, Obamanomics, Politics, Scared Monkeys Radio, WTF | 54 comments
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Thursday, October 1, 2009 – Special Guests: Robin Sax, Dawna Kaufmann and Anna Moss
Listen to the Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
Tonight Dana Welcomes Special Guests:
- Author Dawna Kaufmann, - Co-Author Of A Question Of Murder will be here to discuss recent developments in the Anna Nicole Case
- Former LA Sex Crimes Prosecutor Robin Sax will be here to discuss Roman Polanski
- Domestic Violence Expert and Author Anna Moss will be here to discuss Warnings Signs Of A Abused Individual
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Thursday, October 1, 2009 – Special Guests: Robin Sax, Dawna Kaufmann and Anna Moss [53:29m]: | Download
Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor linked to Michael Jackson and the last person who saw Jackson alive had his Houston office raided by police and Feds. Dr. Conrad Murray is facing a manslaughter investigation into the death of the King of Pop.
The Los Angeles Police Department is reportedly treating the death of Michael Jackson as a homicide. Some one had to had injected and administered Jackson with sedatives. Common sense speculation would point to the doctor that was hired by AEG Live to accompany Jackson. What will the good doctors defense be … it was Jackson who injected himself? Unfortunately, Michael Jackson was headed down a bad road started many years ago. It should come as no surprise to anyone, such was the case with Anna Nicole Smith, that they died far too young. However, under the circumstances … the question now is who was responsible for Jackson’s death that pushed it over the edge?
Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary – Thursday, March 19, 2009 – “Crying Judge” Larry Seidlin Oversteps The Boundaries Of Ethics
- Dana tells us what he thinks of Larry Seidlin’s recent media remarks about the Anna Nicole Smith case
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, March 18, 2009 – Guests Discuss Recent Developments In The Anna Nicole Smith Case, And Other High Profile Cases In The News
Join Dana for this week’s guests:
- Famed forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht, and Dawna Kaufmann, author of “A Question of Murder – Compelling Cases From A Famed Forensic Pathologist Including The Anna Nicole Smith Case“. Both guests join Dana tonight.
- Don Clark, retired FBI bureau chief and current Private Investigator discussing the Anna Nicole case
- Robix Sax joins us for her weekly segment, “Nothing But The Sax”
Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary – Monday, March 16, 2009 – Anna Nicole Smith Story Is Far From Over
- Dana recaps some of the latest news in the Anna Nicole story and gives us a glimpse of what’s ahead for on this week’s Dana Pretzer Show regarding accused felon Howard K. Stern.
Is the gig finally up?
The longtime companion of Anna Nicole Smith, Howard Stern, and two psychiatrists were charged on Thursday with conspiring to furnish drugs to the former Playboy playmate in the years before her 2007 death from a prescription medication overdose.
The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, April 8, 2008 – Guests Include R. Stephanie Good, Don Clark and Aden McEvoy
Join Dana this week as he welcomes:
- R. Stephanie Good, attorney and NY Times Best Selling Author discussing The Secret Lives of Women
- Don Clark, retired FBI bureau chief and current Private Investigator discussing the ruling on the Bahamian inquest into the death of Daniel Smith
- Aden McEvoy, father of Becca McEvoy