What We Know About YouTube Shooter Nasim Aghdam … YouTube is a “dictatorship” and alleged “suppression of truth.”
THE YOUTUBE SHOOTER WAS AN ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST WITH A REAL ISSUES AGAINST YOUTUBE …
Once again it looks like yet another case where authorities were warned and did nothing. 38 year old Nasim Aghdam had real issues with YouTube and their video policies, so much that you went on a shooting rampage at the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. In the end, she committed suicide. Last year, she posted a photo on Facebook of a person holding a sign calling YouTube a “dictatorship” and alleging “suppression of truth.” Who was the YouTube shooter and how does a beef with YouTube monetizing policies turn into something this insane? According to accounts, the family had warned police about Nasim Aghdam. They had actually found her and let her go deeming she was not a threat to others or herself. Hmm, how about now?
The night before Nasim Aghdam opened fire in a courtyard at YouTube’s headquarters Tuesday afternoon, Mountain View police found the San Diego woman sleeping in her car.
She had been reported missing by her family in Southern California, and her father Ismail Aghdam told police she might be going to YouTube because she “hated” the company. Police called the family at 2 a.m. Tuesday to say she’d been found and that everything was “under control,” her father said.
A 39-year-old woman who alleged that YouTube “discriminated and filtered” her videos has been identified as the shooter who opened fire Tuesday at the company’s California headquarters, injuring three people before turning the gun on herself.Police identified the shooter as Nasim Najafi Aghdam of San Diego.
Multiple YouTube channels that belonged to Aghdam, where she frequently posted about animal rights and veganism, were terminated Tuesday night after she was named as the shooter. Google did not respond to a request for comment.
Aghdam’s father, Ismail, said she had been missing for several days and was located by police in Mountain View, California, early Tuesday morning. He told the Mercury News that he informed authorities his daughter might be going to YouTube because she “hated” the company.
A spokesperson for the Mountain View Police Department confirmed that officers made contact with Aghdam.
“Officers located an adult female by the same name asleep in a vehicle in a Mountain View parking lot early this morning,” spokesperson Katie Nelson told BuzzFeed News in an email. “The woman confirmed her identity to us and answered subsequent questions.”
Nelson said officers then notified Aghdam’s family that she had been located.
San Bruno police also said that “at this time there is no evidence that the shooter knew the victims of this shooting or that individuals were specifically targeted.”
Shooting at YouTube HQ … Shooter Dead, at Least 3 Injured in YouTube Shooting (Update: ID’d as 38 year old Nasim Aghdam) (VIDEO)
An active shooter is being reported at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. ABC 7 has reported that, “another law enforcement source confirms to ABC7 News reporter Dan Noyes that the shooter is a white, adult female wearing a dark top and head scarf.” It is believed that the suspect has wounded three and possibly committed suicide.
CBS Los Angeles
A woman opened fire at YouTube’s headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area Tuesday, wounding at least three people before she shot and killed herself and prompted panic as employees hid and tried to flee, police and witnesses said.Officials say three people were wounded by gunshots, and another person suffered a twisted ankle.
San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini initially told reporters Tuesday that four people were wounded. He later clarified that one person who was taken to the hospital had a twisted ankle or similar injury but wasn’t shot.
The shooting suspect has been identified as 38 year old Nasim Aghdam. She is being described as an animal rights activist and disgruntled video maker. She had railed in the past against YouTube for discriminating and filtering her content.
A woman shot multiple people Tuesday before turning the gun on herself at YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno, according to police. Sources tell KRON4 that the shooting appears to be the result of a domestic dispute.
Law enforcement officials have identified the suspect as Nasim Aghdam, 38, of Southern California.
The woman drove up from San Diego Tuesday, according to a KRON4 source.
The shooter is believed to be dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini confirmed during a press conference at 2:30 p.m.
There are at least three victims being treated for gunshot wounds at San Francisco General Hospital. A fourth person injured has a twisted ankle.
Police say the shooter used a handgun. The shooting happened while employees were having lunch on a patio.
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, at 12:46 p.m., the San Bruno Police Department received numerous 9-1-1 calls reporting gunshots at the YouTube Campus located at 901 Cherry Avenue in San Bruno.San Bruno Police Officers arrived on scene at 12:48pm and immediately entered the building to search for a possible suspect. Arriving officers encountered numerous employees fleeing the premises. Officers encountered one victim with an apparent gunshot wound at the site and two additional gunshot victims that had fled to a neighboring business.
Inside the complex officers located a deceased female inside with a gunshot wound that is believed to have been self-inflicted. A total of four people were transported to local hospitals, three of which were suffering from gunshot wounds. The extent of the victims’ injuries are unknown at this time.
Following an initial search to identify any immediate threats, a perimeter was established with the assistance of responding officers from several allied police
agencies. Tactical teams then conducted a thorough search of the campus located at 901 Cherry Avenue. No other suspects were located, nor are there additional suspects believed to be associated at this time. The scene is currently being processed for evidence by San Bruno Police Detectives and the San Mateo County Crime Lab. (more here)
Parkland School Resource Officer Scot Peterson, ‘Never Went In’ during the Mass Shooting (SRO Scot Peterson Suspended/Resigned) (VIDEO)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, COULD LAW ENFORCEMENT POSSIBLY FAILED MORE, ESPECIALLY THE BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE!!!
Just when we thought we had heard it all with the massive systemic failures that took place that lead to the mass murders at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida at the hands of Nikolas Cruz, we learn the following disgusting and cowardice fact. On Thursday, Broward Sheriff Scott Israel said that the school resource officer stationed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas never went into the building when the shooting began. WTF!!! The SRO, 54 year old Scott Peterson, never went into the building as gunfire continued as 17 individuals were killed and many more injured. The very person who is paid to protect the students and teachers, the one individual who had a gun waited outside as individuals were slaughtered. Sheriff Scott Israel said Deputy Scot Peterson should have “went in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer.” Could law enforcement possibly have F’d this situation up anymore, from the FBI dropping the ball to the 39 times police went to the home to a SRO acting a coward as school children and teachers were killed. Sheriff Israel went on to say, “I am devastated. Sick to my stomach. He never went in.” Honestly, I am devastated and sick to my stomach how the entire system failed us all. More people than just this SRO need to go.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School SRO suspended/retiring after failing to enter school and engage shooter
Eight days after mass shooter Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Broward’s top cop on Thursday revealed a stunning series of failures by the sheriff’s department.
A school campus cop heard the gunfire, rushed to the building but never went inside — instead waiting outside for another four agonizing minutes as Cruz continued the slaughter.
The school’s resource officer, Scot Peterson, 54, was suspended without pay then immediately resigned and retired. Two other deputies have been placed on restricted duty while Internal Affairs investigates how they handled the two shooter warnings.
The admissions, made by Broward Sheriff Scott Israel at a press conference on Thursday evening, added to the growing list of missed signs in the years before Cruz went on a rampage that has horrified the nation and reignited the debate on gun control. The FBI, in an earlier and equally astonishing admission, said last week that the agency failed to act on a tip in January that Cruz was a possible violent threat.
“I’m completely disgusted,” said Broward County Commissioner Michael Udine, a former mayor of Parkland whose daughter attends Stoneman Douglas. “There is nobody in authority talking to each other and every organization that had a chance to stop this completely failed our children from top to bottom.”
The school’s resource officer, Scot Peterson, was suspended without pay then immediately resigned and retired. Seriously, that’s it? This individual should be charged with negligent homicide. According to reports, Peterson’s annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, but he made $101,013 that year with overtime and other compensation. Are you serious, this officer made over $100K and when called upon to do his job, played the COWARD. And this dude back in 2014 won best SRO of the year? What the hell was the qualification, a pulse? There is no way this cop better get his full pension after this act of cowardice. As citizens like football coach Aaron Feis ran toward danger, putting himself in harms way to save others, we hear that his cop, whose job it was to protect the student just froze and made certain he was safe. UNREAL.
Broward County better get ready for the lawsuits after this revelation of negligence.
I have purposely held back on reporting of the mass shooting murders because of my outrage at the incompetence of law enforcement and the political nature that this story has taken with the LEFT trying politicize it with a gun grab. I feel for the students, the families and the friends and loved ones affected by this tragedy, and it was a tragedy in so many ways. However, it is obvious that many of the students are being exploited by the LEFT and the liberal MSM. The guns are not the problem, guns in the hands of crazy people might be. But more than that, had law enforcement, the FBI and the Broward County Sheriff’s office, just done their job … none of this would have happened.
We Don’t Need More Gun Laws, We Need to Follow the Ones We Have: Air Force ‘Error’ Allowed Gunman to Buy Weapons That Were Used in Texas Church Shooting that Killed 26 People … The Air Force has Launched a Review
AIR FORCE ADMITS MAJOR SCREW UP … WE DON’T NEED MORE LAWS, WE NEED MORE DETAIL AND ATTENTION TO THE ONE’S WE HAVE.
Just a day after a gunman shot and killed 26 people and wounded more than 20 others at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, Texas, the Air Force has admitted they they made an error. You might call it a fatal error. The Air Force failed to enter Devin P. Kelley’s domestic violence court-martial into a federal database that could have blocked him from buying the guns used in Sunday’s church massacre. Are you kidding me!!! From the sounds of the video below, the Air Force needs to change their rules, not just review them. Sorry, receiving a court martial due to domestic violence on your spouse and child should void you of ever owning a gun. PERIOD!
A day after a gunman massacred parishioners in a small Texas church, the Air Force admitted on Monday that it had failed to enter the man’s domestic violence court-martial into a federal database that could have blocked him from buying the rifle he used to kill 26 people.
Under federal law, the conviction of the gunman, Devin P. Kelley, for domestic assault on his wife and toddler stepson — he had cracked the child’s skull — should have stopped Mr. Kelley from legally purchasing the military-style rifle and three other guns he acquired in the last four years.
How in the hell do you screw this up? The Air Force has begun a review if how the criminal records of former Airman Devin P. Kelley following his 2012 domestic violence conviction. REALLY? As opined at Red Stated, the Air Force better being doing a lot more than that. According to Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek, Federal law prohibited him from buying or possessing firearms after this conviction. Initial information indicates that Kelley’s domestic violence offense was not entered into the National Criminal Information Center database by the Holloman Air Force Base Office of Special Investigations.
“The Air Force has launched a review of how the service handled the criminal records of former Airman Devin P. Kelley following his 2012 domestic violence conviction,” the Air Force said in a statement.
The statement said Heather Wilson, the Air Force secretary, and Gen. David Goldfein, the Air Force chief of staff, had ordered the Air Force inspector general to “conduct a complete review of the Kelley case.”
The Air Force also said it was looking into whether other convictions had been improperly left unreported to the federal database for firearms background checks.
ALL BRANCHES OF THE MILITARY better be reviewing all the cases of dishonorable discharges and make sure these individuals are in the database. They also need to review all cases of individuals who have been court martialed and tossed out if the military due to domestic assault and received bad conduct discharges. These people are criminals and need to be treated and such. A note to the LEFT, Democrats, liberals and politicians who in mere seconds after this heinous crime called for more gun control, go pound sand. So we are supposed to pass more gun control that would take the weapons out of good people’s hands to defend themselves, while we allow bureaucratic BS paperwork mistakes to allow a sick bastard like Devin P. Kelley to attain them. REALLY?
Deadly Tennessee Church Shooting in Antioch, 1 Dead, 8 Injured Including Gunman (Update: Shooter Arrested; Update II: Gunman ID’d as Emanuel Kidega Samson)
Shooting at Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, TN … One Dead ... Say a prayer for the victims and the families of those lost and injured.
One person is dead and eight others wounded Sunday after a masked man opened fire following a church service in Antioch, Tennessee at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ. As church let out at approximately 11:30 am Sunday, a gunman killed one female in the parking lot and then proceeded to enter the church from the rear and opened fire. The woman killed has been identified as Melanie Smith, 39. Smith was a mother of two who lived in Smyrna. One church member, 22 year-old Caleb Engle, is reported to have confronted the shooter before being pistol whipped in the face. Engle then went to his car to retrieve a gun, which he has under a concealed carry license.
Please say a prayer for the victims. As it turns out it appears that I am friends and acquaintances with individuals who personally know some of the victims involved in this church shooting, including minister Joey Spann and his wife, Peggy. Get well, may the Lord be with you and God bless.
Police say the gunman wore a neoprene ski mask when he shot and killed Smith in the parking lot of Burnette Chapel Church of Christ, as the service ended shortly after 11 a.m.
With his blue Nissan Xterra still running, the gunman then entered the rear sanctuary doors of the church and began “indiscriminately” shooting, police said.
Among those shot were three men and three women, police spokesman Don Aaron said.
The church’s minister Joey Spann, 60, and his wife, Peggy, 65, were both injured in the shooting, said Nashville Christian School in a statement on Facebook. Spann is a Bible teacher and a high school and middle school basketball coach.
UPDATE I: Nashville Police have identified the suspect of a mass shooting at a church Sunday morning as 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson, an African American who immigrated from Sudan. So will this be charged as a hate crime?
Samson is being charged with murder and multiple counts of attempted murder in the attack that killed one and left at least seven other people injured at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, a town just south of Nashville, Tenn.
Samson is a bodybuilder who attended high school in Tennessee and is originally from Karthoum, Sudan, according screenshots of the suspect’s Facebook page obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation before the account was taken down. Police say he is a legal resident and came to the U.S. in the 1990s.
“Everything you’ve ever doubted or made to be believe as false, is real. & vice versa, B” Samson wrote in his final post, around 11 a.m. CDT.
Emanuel K. Samson facebook page (Screenshot/Facebook)
Police Identify Suspect, Victims In Church Shooting
UPDATE II: Victims ID’d and taken to area hospitals:
In addition to the Spanns, police identified the victims as William Jhaenkins, 83, Marlene Jenkins, 84, Linda Busch, 68, Katherine Dickerson, 64 and Engle, 22. Police identified one of the victims as David Spann — his colleague Mike McPherson confirmed tt Spann’s full name is David Joseph Spann.
UPDATE IV: FBI launches civil rights investigation.
One woman was killed and seven other people were hurt after a suspect identified as a Sudanese immigrant opened fire at a Tennessee church Sunday, police said, as the FBI confirmed it’s launched a civil rights investigation into the shooting.
The suspect, 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson, immigrated from Sudan two decades ago, police said. He’s suspected of bringing at least two pistols and a mask to the predominantly white Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, southeast of Nashville, before
Metropolitan Nashville Police Department tweeted that Samson had been released from the hospital and will be charged with murder and attempted murder.
“The Memphis FBI Field Office’s Nashville Resident Agency, the Civil Rights Division, and the US Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Tennessee have opened a civil rights investigation into the shooting at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, Tennessee. The FBI will collect all available facts and evidence,” FBI Memphis told Fox News.