Rep. Rohrabacher: ‘Rendezvous’ with President Trump Being Set Up To Provide Info from WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange on DNC Hacking
THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING, MAKES YOU WONDER WHY MUELLER DID NOT GO THIS ROUTE …
As reported at CNN, Republican Rep. Dana Rohrabacher said Monday that a “rendezvous” is being set up between him and President Donald Trump to relay information he received from WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about the hack of the Democratic National Committee last year. Rohrabacher has stated that this information would absolve Russia of allegations that it hacked the Democratic National Committee.
Listen to the interview above
“It is my understanding from other parties who are trying to arrange a rendezvous with myself and the President, it is being arranged for me to give him the firsthand information from (Assange),” Rohrabacher said.
Earlier in the interview, Rohrabacher said evidence he saw painted the Democratic National Committee hack being an “inside job,” a claim Rohrabacher has made before. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence released an unclassified report in January revealing the conclusions from the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency that the Russian government was behind the hack of the DNC.
“If the information comes out, there will be an outrage among the American people that their time has been wasted,” Rohrabacher said. “They’ve had this story over and over and again shoved down their throats as if the Russians colluded with Donald Trump, and this is an attempt, as I say, to negate their vote in the ballot booth. When the American people realize that this is a con job and a power grab they’ll be upset.”
“I’m trying to get this out in the public now where we can get this Julian Assange thing straightened out so that people know that it wasn’t the Russians that hacked into the system, and that’s not how this information was released,” he said.
Julian Assange Denying hacking info came from Russia
The 43 People Who Might Run Against Donald Trump in 2020 Show Just How Pathetic the Democrat Bench Really Is
ANOTHER LEGACY OF OBAMA, HE DECIMATED THE DEMOCRAT BENCH …
Remember when the Democrats and liberal MSM jokes and criticized the Republicans for having so many candidates in the GOP primaries in the run up to the 2016 Presidential election, guess what, the Democrats might have even more in 2020. As reported at The Hill, here are a potential 43 individuals who might run against President Donald Trump in 2020. Take a look at the so-called list below, are you joking? Biden and Sander, these two would be pushing 80 … never going to happen. The list contains the likes of Al Gore, Howard Dean, Russ Feingold and Michelle Obama. Good grief, really? After 8 years of Barack Obama, the Democrats have zero, nada, no bench. What is interesting about the list is that it is void of Hillary and Chelsea Clinton.
The 2020 presidential election could feature the most crowded Democratic primary in decades, with scores of Democrats rumored as potential contenders.
The potential field could see some familiar faces as well as a mix of ambitious senators, governors and House members. But President Trump’s success as an outsider could also embolden more nontraditional candidates from the business and entertainment industries.
With no clear leader, the 2020 field should be a change from 2016, when Democrats had a small field of candidates, including front-runner Hillary Clinton.
Here are 43 possible candidates who could take on Trump in 2020:
Former Vice President Joe Biden: Biden, 74 (He missed his window, too old and already said he would not run)
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), 75, (The items, socialist and Jurassic Park)
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), 67,
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), 52,
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.): (A northeast liberal?)
Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), 56,
Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg: Zuckerberg, 32,
Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.): (Never going to happen, he can thank Barack Obama)
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.):
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo: 59, (Another failed Cuaomo attempt)
Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley, 54,
Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.), 59, (Did you see him as Hillary’s VP candidate, might have been one of the wort and useless ever)
Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.), 65,
Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), 64,
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, 55,
Former first lady Michelle Obama Michelle Obama (never going to happen)
Former Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis.), 64 (Feingold couldn’t even win re-election last year in Minnesota, how is he a viable candidate?)
Former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean: Dean, 68, (Dean is still screaming who blew past Democrat primaries)
Former Vice President Al Gore: Gore, 69 (Sorry, his time has come and gone)
HMM, IS THIS AN ADMISSION THAT THE DNC DID COLLUDE AND FAVOR HILLARY OVER BERNIE?
As reported at NBC News, the “embattled” DNC has requested resignation letters from all current staffers dated by at least April 15, 2017. There usually is mass turnover following a presidential election, but nothing like this. This extreme house cleaning is a result of the DNC’s failures in losing to Trump, failing to gain back the House and Senate and the hacked emails that came to light showing that the DNC favored Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary. Is this a bone thrown to the far LEFT Sanders’ voters and a sign that the Dems are going to go even farther left?
Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez has launched a major overhaul of the party’s organization, which has been stung by recent crises — and the DNC has requested resignation letters from all current staffers.
Party staff routinely see major turnover with a new boss and they had been alerted to expect such a move. However, the mass resignation letters will give Perez a chance to completely remake the DNC’s headquarters from scratch. Staffing had already reached unusual lows following a round of post-election layoffs in December.
Immediately after Perez’s selection as party chairman in late February, an adviser to outgoing DNC Interim Chair Donna Brazile, Leah Daughtry, asked every employee to submit a letter of resignation dated April 15, according to multiple sources familiar with the party’s internal workings.
A committee advising Perez on his transition is now interviewing staff and others as part of a top-to-bottom review process to decide not only who will stay and who will go, but how the party should be structured in the future. [...]
It began with accusations that the DNC favored Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary, continued with the wrenching exposure of hacked emails and the abrupt resignation of former chair, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and concluded with the shocking defeat of its presidential nominee and a divisive race for the new party chairman.
The grueling experience, which followed years in which many Democrats felt the Obama White House ignored the party organization, has left the DNC with a crisis of confidence and competence.
Powerline asks why NBS News, a perennial shill for the Democrat party would use the word “embattled?”
That is the great unspoken fact of American politics. Conservatives are hard on the Republican Party–we often denounce our party’s leaders as inept, or worse. But in fact, the Republican Party is riding a wave of historic success. It is the Democrats who are sliding downhill toward oblivion, if present trends continue. Has any major political party in any country ever had such an unsympathetic set of leaders as Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton? Not that I know of.
Hence the “embattled” status of the Democratic National Committee. It will take a lot more than a few staff changes to alter the fortunes of the Democratic Party, but NBC offers no evidence that any major rethinking is in progress. On the contrary.
The view that the Democrats’ problem is that they haven’t moved far enough to the Left is not widely held among objective observers, but it apparently seems plausible to NBC. Watch for the Democrats’ downhill slide to continue.
WAIT A MINUTE … ISN’T THIS WHY DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ WAS BOOTED AS DNC CHAIR … SO WHY ISN’T DONNA BRAZILE SHOWN THE DOOR WAS WELL?
Hey Sanders’ supporters, are you feeling burned yet? A note to all of you, your candidate never had a chance because Hillary Clinton and the RNC were working in collusion against Bernie Sanders. The DNC, who is supposed to be neutral, was working with Team Clinton and feeding them info. From Observer Politics comes the following that from Wikileaks emails, current DNC chair Donna Brazile, when working as a DNC vice chair, forwarded to the Clinton campaign a January 2016 email obtained from the Bernie Sanders campaign, released by Sarah Ford, Sanders’ deputy national press secretary. The email was announcing a Twitter storm from Sanders’ African-American outreach team. The Clinton staff wrote back to Donna Brazile … “FYI” … “Thank you for the heads up on this Donna.” UNREAL. Why is Donna Brazile still the DNC Chair? This is why Debbie Wasserman Schulz was fired.
On October 10, Wikileaks released part two of their emails from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta.
Friday, Wikileaks released their first batch of Podesta’s emails, which included excerpts from Clinton’s Wall Street transcripts that reaffirmed why Clinton refused to release them in full. During the second presidential debate, Clinton confirmed their authenticity by attempting to defend one statement she made in the speech about having a public and private stance on political issues. She cited Abraham Lincoln, a defense comparable to her ridiculous invocation of 9/11 when pressed on her ties to Wall Street during a Democratic primary debate.
The latest release reveals current DNC chair Donna Brazile, when working as a DNC vice chair, forwarded to the Clinton campaign a January 2016 email obtained from the Bernie Sanders campaign, released by Sarah Ford, Sanders’ deputy national press secretary, announcing a Twitter storm from Sanders’ African-American outreach team. “FYI” Brazile wrote to the Clinton staff. “Thank you for the heads up on this Donna,” replied Clinton campaign spokesperson Adrienne Elrod.
The second batch of emails include more evidence of collusion between the mainstream media and Clinton Campaign.
One email, received by prolific Clinton donor Haim Saban, was forwarded to Clinton staff, praising the friendly moderators in the early March 2016 Democratic primary debate co-hosted by Univision in Florida. “Haim, I just wanted to tell you that I thought the moderators for last nights Debate were excellent. They were thoughtful, tough and incisive. I thought it made Hilary appear direct and strong in her resolve. I felt it advanced our candidate. Thanks for Univision,” wrote Rob Friedman, former co-chair of the Motion Picture Group.
Another email discusses planting a favorable Clinton story in The New York Times in March 2015. “NYT heroine. Should she call her today?” Podesta wrote to other Clinton campaign staffers with the subject line ‘Laura Donohoe.’ “I do think it’s a great idea! We can make it happen,” replied Huma Abedin. The story they referred to is likely “In New Hampshire, Clinton Backers Buckle Up,” published in The New York Times on March 12, 2015 about Laura Donohoe, a retired nurse and Clinton supporter in New Hampshire.
John Harwood, New York Times contributor and CNBC correspondent, regularly exchanged emails with Podesta—communicating more as a Clinton surrogate than a journalist.
In an October 2015 email thread, Clinton staff were in damage control over Hillary’s support for the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), which defined marriage as between a man and a woman. Hillary Clinton would not disavow her support for it. “I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.”
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE ANTI-HERO, ANTI-MILITARY, ANTI-VET AND ANTI-WAR DEMOCRAT PARTY …
Unbelievable, DNC delegates chant and turn their backs on Medal Of Honor winner while he lists the names of dead soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice to defend and provide these yahoos the right of freedom of speech. What a sick display of what the Democrats really think of the military, leadership and true American heroes. What the hell has the Democrat party become?
Last night the DNC tried to make it look like they were patriot with all the red, white and blue and little flags that were handed out in advance and what happened was a disgrace.
UPDATE I: ‘No more war’ chants interrupt general.
It really makes one wonder why anyone in the military would support the democrat candidate and be a pawn for them when its obvious that the democrat party is anti-military.
Anti-war protesters repeatedly interrupted retired Gen. John Allen on Thursday night as he offered a speech supporting Hillary Clinton for president.
Chants of “no more war” were heard at least three times from pockets of delegates around the Wells Fargo Center at the Democratic National Convention.
They were quickly drowned out by others in the arena who chanted “U.S.A.” while waving blue and red signs. Others in the stands waved large American flags.
It was hard to tell in the arena whether the “U.S.A.” chants were intended to drown out anti-war messages or were themselves spontaneous.
But on television, it came across as raucous support behind Allen’s speech.