LOCKED & LOADED!!!
President Donald Trump says that American military solutions are “locked and loaded” against the North Korea threats. President Trump tweeted Friday morning, ”Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!” Look for the liberal MSM to discuss the words “locked & loaded” all day instead of the actual threat that a foreign country is making against the United States of America and its citizens. Make no mistake about it, Donald Trump is not Obama. If he says “locked and loaded” that is what he means. He will, not like Obama, draw a faux line in the sand and retreat from it. If North Korea is stupid enough to initiate a missile attack, they will be dealt with severely. Even China has stated that they will remain neutral if North Korea acts first. Trump is obviously looking for a diplomatic way to end this crisis, but some times a dictator only knows fear, threats and force.
President Donald Trump issued another warning to North Korea on Friday with a reference to American weapons as being “locked and loaded.”
“Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!” Trump wrote on Twitter, a day after his defense secretary said the United States was ready to counter any threat from Pyongyang.
Look what has happened as the economy, jobs and the stock market have made advances and President Trump provides strong leadership in the situation with North Korea, his poll numbers are up to 45%.
NBC Reporter Andrea Mitchell Gets Destroyed by State Dept Spox Heather Nauert On Trump’s Threat To North Korea (VIDEO)
MSM GETS DESTROYED … MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!!!
During yesterdays presser, State Dept Spokesperson Heather Nauert reminded the liberal MSM exactly really what is alarming and it was not the comments made by President Donald Trump regarding, “fire and fury”. The MSM acts as if a country making the threat of a nuclear attack is perfectly ok and should not be responded to. Nauert actually had to scold and lecture the media as to the gravity of the situation going on with North Korea as the MSM just wants to play silly season and attack Trump. Sorry, the Obama days are over of apologies to our enemies and drawing faux lines in the sand. There is a reason why Trump was elected by the American people and the MSM still cannot stand it. The days of kicking the can down the road with North Korea, as other presidents have done of both parties, are over.
“Let’s consider what is alarming,” State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said. “What is alarming: two ICBM tests in less than a month, two nuclear tests that took place last year.”
“It is a big deal what is going on,” she added. “It is a concern to the world, not just the United States. Those are alarming actions, they’re provocative actions on the part of North Korea.”
“The United States is on the same page,” she said. “Whether it’s the White House, the State Department, the Department of Defense, we are speaking with one voice, and the world is, in fact, speaking with one voice.”
North Korea Says Seriously Considering plan to Strike Guam … Not Buying It, Would be the End of North Korea
According to Reuters, North Korea said on Wednesday it is “carefully examining” plans for a missile strike on the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam. Really Guam? In response to this so-called threat, Fox News reported that two U.S Air Force B-1B bombers, under the command of the U.S. Pacific Air Forces, joined counterparts from South Korea and Japan in strategic bilateral missions. Sorry, but I am not buying it. GUAM? No disrespect to Guam, but does Kim Jong Un and North Korea really want to become a parking lot by attacking Guam? Its like playing Texas Hold em and going all in with a 3-9 off-suit. I find that hard to believe. If North Korea ever used nuclear weapons, it would be the end of North Korea.
North Korea said on Wednesday it is “carefully examining” plans for a missile strike on the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with “fire and fury”.
North Korea has made no secret of plans to develop a nuclear-tipped missile able to strike the United States and has ignored international calls to halt its nuclear and missile programs.
The strike plan would be put into practice at any moment once leader Kim Jong Un makes a decision, a spokesman for the Korean People’s Army (KPA) said in a statement carried by the North’s state-run KCNA news agency.
“The KPA Strategic Force is now carefully examining the operational plan for making an enveloping fire at the areas around Guam with medium-to-long-range strategic ballistic rocket Hwasong-12 in order to contain the U.S. major military bases on Guam including the Anderson Air Force Base,” the spokesman said.
President Donald Trump Says to North Korea’s Dictator Kim Jong-un, … “North Korea Best Not Make Any More Threats to the United States or “They will be Met with Fire and Fury like the World has Never Seen.” (VIDEO)
THIS IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH A MOE HOWARD HAIRCUT DICTATOR …
North Korea’s volatile leader, Kim Jong-un has made one too many threats against the Unites States and has finally crossed the line. On Tuesday, President Donald Trump lashed back at the North Korean dictator and said, “North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States” or “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.” Trump went on to say, “He has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire and fury, and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.” ITS ABOUT TIME THIS MENACE WAS THREATENED WITH NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION. If Kim Jong-un keeps up his nonsense, North Korea will be made even more of a parking lot than it already is. For those that are criticizing Trump’s tough talk, are you kidding? For too many years dictators in North Korea have been appeased. You would rather have a weak President like Obama do nothing and have Kim Jong-un threatening us with nuclear missiles. REALLY? To my fellow conservatives, there comes a time when not only don’t you bring a knife to a gun fight, but you bring a cannon instead. Obviously talk does not deter Kim Jong-un and there are many more options available to Trump because he brings “shock and aw” to North Korea, but we cannot have a very real threat like North Korea and an insane dictator like Kim Jong-un threatening to let a nuke loose off the chain. The US got an amazing 15-0 UN resolution sanction against North Korea, which the MSM decided not to cover. Trump is being very measured in dealing with North Korea, but some times the only way to stand up to a bullying menace is to threaten them with their life and cushy lifestyle.
Donald Trump: North Korea ‘Will Be Met With Fire And Fury’
President Trump threatened on Tuesday to unleash “fire and fury” against North Korea if it endangered the United States, as tensions with the isolated and impoverished nuclear-armed state escalated into perhaps the most serious foreign policy challenge yet of his administration.
In chilling language that evoked the horror of a nuclear exchange, Mr. Trump sought to deter North Korea from any actions that would put Americans at risk. But it was not clear what specifically would cross his line. Administration officials have said that a pre-emptive military strike, while a last resort, is among the options they have made available to the president.
“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Mr. Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., where he is spending much of the month on a working vacation. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”
Referring to North Korea’s volatile leader, Kim Jong-un, Mr. Trump said, “He has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire and fury, and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.”
SOME THING MUST BE DONE TO MAKE NORTH KOREA PAY FOR THIS MURDER …
As reported at ABC News, Otto Warmbier, the 22 year old American student who was imprisoned in North Korea for more than 17 months and was just returned home to Ohio last week, has died. Warmbier, a University of Virginia undergraduate student, returned to the U.S. in a comatose state after North Korea released him for medical reasons last Tuesday. It is obvious that Warmbier died from his treatment that he received at the hands of North Korea, not the so-called botulism claimed by North Korea. Otto Warmbier’s doctors at University of Cincinnati Medical Center said last week that he had extensive brain damage dating back longer than a year. The Warmbiers thanked those who assisted in their son’s care back home in Cincinnati, Ohio, and condemned the North Korean regime.
“It is our sad duty to report that our son, Otto Warmbier, has completed his journey home,” his family said in part in a statement. “Surrounded by his loving family, Otto died today at 2:20 p.m.”
Doctors from the University of Cincinnati Medical Center said last week that Warmbier, 22, was suffering from injuries related to cardiopulmonary arrest and was in a state of unresponsive wakefulness. Scans showed extensive loss in all regions of Warmbier’s brain, doctors said.
Warmbier, a University of Virginia student, was medically evacuated from North Korea and flown to Cincinnati late last Tuesday. He was then transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center.
On Monday, the family paid tribute to Warmbier in their emotional statement.
“It would be easy at a moment like this to focus on all that we lost — future time that won’t be spent with a warm, engaging, brilliant young man whose curiosity and enthusiasm for life knew no bounds,” the family’s statement continues. “But we choose to focus on the time we were given to be with this remarkable person. You can tell from the outpouring of emotion from the communities that he touched — Wyoming, Ohio, and the University of Virginia to name just two — that the love for Otto went well beyond his immediate family.”
The statement also thanked “the wonderful professionals at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center who did everything they could for Otto.”
“When Otto returned to Cincinnati late on June 13th he was unable to speak, unable to see and unable to react to verbal commands. He looked very uncomfortable — almost anguished. Although we would never hear his voice again, within a day the countenance of his face changed — he was at peace. He was home and we believe he could sense that.”
Melania and I offer our deepest condolences to the family of Otto Warmbier on his untimely passing. There is nothing more tragic for a parent than to lose a child in the prime of life. Our thoughts and prayers are with Otto’s family and friends, and all who loved him.
Otto’s fate deepens my Administration’s determination to prevent such tragedies from befalling innocent people at the hands of regimes that do not respect the rule of law or basic human decency. The United States once again condemns the brutality of the North Korean regime as we mourn its latest victim.
Really, this tour group is finally figuring this out now? The unlawful and ridiculous imprisonment of an American college student was not enough? The basic holding of a student as a hostage was not enough? It actually took the systematic torture and beating of an American college student resulting in his death to do it? UNREAL.
The travel company that took University of Virginia student Otto Warmbier to North Korea said Monday that it is wrangling with the 22-year-old’s death and will no longer take Americans to North Korea.
For years, Young Pioneer Tours has happily boasted: “We provide budget travel to destinations your mother would rather you stayed away from.” On Monday, after Warmbier’s family announced he’d died that afternoon at a Cincinnati hospital, the message that the China-based tour company sent via e-mail to USA TODAY wore a darker and more anguished tone.