#FindSamantha: 13 Year Old Samantha Dodson Missing Since 12/3/13 in Oregon City, OR (Endangered Runaway … Believed to be with 40 Year Old Kelsey McCune)(Update: Samantha Dodson Found Safe, McCune Arrested Charged with Rape & Sodomy)
13 year old Samantha Dodson has been missing since December 3, 2013 in Oregon City, Oregon. Samantha Dodson was last seen Tuesday night and may be traveling with a 40-year-old transient man, Kelsey McCune. Samantha’s parents noticed she was missing Wednesday morning, when they went to wake her up to go to school. Authorities consider Samantha an endangered runaway. Two two might be camping. Because what else would a transient be doing who has no known address? McCune has no known address, but he is known to make money doing freelance computer work and he also may be carrying large duffel bags and backpacks with camping gear.
Samantha Dodson (left) – Kelsey McCune (rt)
Police called the teen an “endangered runaway” and said she may be in the company of Kelsey McCune, 40, a family friend who authorities said has no permanent address.
It was unclear if the teen left home willingly; however police said she does not have a history of running away.
Dodson, who recently dyed her hair red, was described by police as 5-foot-4 and 125 pounds with brown eyes and a slim build.
Police said McCune is 6 feet tall and 170 pounds with a glass eye and salt-and-pepper hair.
According to FOX 12-OR, 40 year old Kelsey McCune is a long time friend of the family … of course he is. Because there is nothing more special than parents not realizing that a 40 year old, so-called friend of the family, is taking just a little too much interest in your 13 year old daughter!
The Dodson family says McCune is a family friend.
“Kelsey is a family friend of my parents. I met him a couple times in passing, but they’ve known him for years, and I know he was recently down on his luck,” said Sarah Dodson.
Samantha’s family now believes the teen and McCune had been communicating without anyone knowing. When they tried to confront McCune about it Wednesday, they say he wouldn’t return their calls, and won’t answer his messages.
“It’s my understanding that Kelsey doesn’t have a permanent residence, and we think they could be looking for a place to camp because there’s not a place to take her,” said Sarah Dodson.
The search for Samantha stretched to the Newell Creek area of Oregon City on Thursday, where a SWAT team scoured the terrain in the area.
Clackamas County deputies say they consider Samantha an endangered runaway mainly because of the age difference between her and McCune. They are also concerned about Samantha’s welfare because of the record-cold temperatures expected this week.
#FindSamantha: More pics of Samantha Dodson … Be on the look out for the missing 13 year old
Samantha Dodson, a missing 13-year-old Oregon City girl, was found in good condition in a wooded area north of an Oregon mobile home park Saturday evening, deputies said.
Deputies and the SWAT team resumed the search for Dodson around 4:30 p.m. after getting what they called a “credible” tip from a witness Saturday who saw her and 40-year-old Kelsey McCune near South Maple Lane Road and South Country Village Drive, said Sgt. Nate Thompson with the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office.
McCune was also found in good condition Saturday, Thompson said. He was arrested and charged with kidnapping, sexual abuse, and rape. He was booked overnight in the Clackamas County Jail.
A vile one-eyed drifter busted by Oregon police for allegedly kidnapping and raping a teenage girl that went missing last week appeared in court Monday.
Kelsey (Patrick) McCune made his first court appearance in Oregon City while facing charges of first-degree kidnapping, custodial interference, sodomy, second-degree sexual abuse and rape.
Project Spade: 348 People Arrested in International Child Porn Ring Bust …386 Children Have Been Rescued
PROJECT SPADE BUSTS INTERNATIONAL CHILD PORN RING …
One of the largest commercial child pornography ring ever has been uncovered and busted in Canada. At last count, 348 people have been arrested in “Project Spade” (VIDEO) from over 50 countries and a reported 386 children have been rescued. As reported at Inside Toronto, police traced the internet connection to a Toronto man who was running an “exploitation” movie production and distribution company. “This company operated a website known as www.azovfilms.com where customers from around the world could place orders to have movies sent to them through the mail or through the internet. At the center of the child porn ring is 42 year old Brian Way. This low life, oh alleged low life, faces 24 charges of making, possessing, distributing, exporting and selling the explicit images of boys, ranging in ages from toddlers to teens.
In all because of the Project Spade investigation, 108 Canadians have been arrested, 50 in Ontario, of whom at least 20 have so far pleaded guilty to various charges. Another 76 Americans face charges. Internationally, another 164 are before the courts and many more are still under investigation.
They have also laid a charge of instructing a criminal organization, the first time this has been done in relation to a child pornography investigation. It is a charge more usually associated with gangs or organized crime.
“This case has really challenged people to reconsider what nudism and child modelling are,” said Toronto police Detective-Constable Lisa Belanger, who led the investigation. “It’s caused countries around the world to look at this material and ask whether it’s OK for doctors, teachers, daycare providers and hockey coaches to be buying this kind of material. Countries from South Africa to Australia, Isle of Man to Hong Kong and Spain have all said it’s not OK. I think it’s going to have ripple effects everywhere.”
A three-year investigation into an exploitative Toronto-based film company has netted nearly 350 arrests and rescued more than 380 children from sexual abuse, police said Thursday.
Law enforcement from all over the world, primarily in Eastern Europe and the United States, worked with Toronto police since 2010 to arrest those who produced child pornography and those who purchased it.
The owner of the film company, Brian Way, has been in jail since 2011 awaiting trial, and the producers who made the illegal films have been convicted in their home countries, Toronto police Inspector Joanna Beaven-Desjardins said.
The investigation is ongoing and more arrests will be made, but authorities decided it was time to share with the public the scope of its operation, known as Project Spade.
Among the 348 people arrested in the international child sex abuse investigation were 40 teachers, six law enforcement personnel, nine pastors or priests and some doctors and nurses, Beaven-Desjardins said.
Throughout the investigation, 386 children have been rescued, she said, referring to their removal from situations where they were being abused.
UPDATE I: David Scott Engle, from Lake Lucerne, Washington, is believed to be the first US child sex offender officially identified as someone caught by investigators from Project Spade.
A youth baseball coach was exposed as a prolific pedophile in one of the world’s biggest ever child porn busts, it can be revealed today.
David Scott Engle is believed to be the first American child sex offender officially identified as someone caught by investigators from Project Spade.
Last month MailOnline reported Engle, a divorce lawyer from Lake Lucerne in Washington, was sentenced to 25 years in prison after amassing thousands of child pornography images.
The 50-year-old will now stand trial on child rape charges after investigators found dozens of videos of him allegedly carrying out sickening sexual assaults on two boys.
David Rock, 52, charged with two counts of possessing child pornography and one count of accessing it, has a court date of Dec. 13 for a preliminary hearing.
William Allard, 38, has a court date of Nov. 29.
Anthony Ryckman, 42, pleaded guilty to one count each of possessing, making and accessing child pornography, and two counts of voyeurism.
Ryckman was sentenced to 23 months in jail and three years of probation. He has been ordered not to associate with anyone under 16 and given a DNA order and forfeiture order.
Ryckman will also be on the sex offender registry for life.
32 Year Old Anthony Brinkman Arrested at Missouri Cracker Barrel over Craigslist Ad Seeking to Beat & Rape His 11 Year Old Daughter … Charged with Statutory Sodomy
OH DEAR GOD!!!
32 year old Anthony Brinkman of Cuba, Missouri was arrested at a Cracker Barrel after having solicited on Craig’s List an undercover police officer to rape and beat his 11 year old daughter while he watched. Not only did this POS put an ad on Craig’s List, he actually brought his daughter to the Cracker Barrel for the meet up. Thank God it was an undercover officer! As St. Louis County Detective Mike Slaughter said at the press conference on Monday, “If we hadn’t gotten involved and someone bad had gotten in touch with him, something bad would have happened to that little girl.” It is not known whether the 11 year old girl had been previously sexually assaulted by Brinkman, however, a further investigation is underway. Police have seized Brinkman’s computers and are awaiting the results of a forensic analysis. Anthony Brinkman is charged with attempted statutory sodomy and he is being held on a $100,000 cash-only bond.
An undercover officer posing as a 27-year-old woman then responded to Brinkman. He told her he wanted the woman to be his girlfriend as well as participate with him in sexually assaulting the child with sex toys, Slaughter said. He also said he wanted her to help find a boyfriend for the child, Slaughter said.
Thankfully, some one had contacted the Missouri Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force that Brinkman had posted the Craigslist ad. Personally, I would like to know why Craig’s List is not supposed to police their own websites.
A Missouri father was arrested last week after he showed up at a Cracker Barrel to meet an undercover officer who he had contacted on Craigslist about beating and raping his 11-year-old daughter.
At a press conference on Monday, St. Louis County Detective Mike Slaughter said that it took a lot to shock detectives who investigate Internet predators, but they just couldn’t believe it when 32-year-old Anthony Brinkman came to the restaurant with the young girl that he expected them to assault.
“It’s just a lot of talk for most of these guys, but this guy actually brought (the girl) to the scene to go ahead with the next step of enacting it,” Slaughter explained. “If we hadn’t gotten involved and someone bad had gotten in touch with him, something bad would have happened to that little girl.”
I guess it is not just food stamps that are for sale on Craig’s List these days.