Peru Agrees to Extradite Joran van der Sloot to United States in 26 years in 2038 for Federal Extortion & Wire Fraud Charges in Connection with Disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba

Joran Van der Sloot, you can run, but you can’t hide … Peru has agreed to extradite Joran van der Sloot to the United States.

Joran Van der Sloot will be contradicted to the United States in 2038. Peru confirmed Sunday it will extradite Dutch convicted killer Joran Van der Sloot, serving a 28-year sentence here for murdering a young Peruvian woman, Stephany Flores, to the United States in 2038. Joran Van der Sloot murdered Stephany Flores five years to the day that he was also accused of killing Natalee Holloway in Aruba.  Van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance and death of Natalee Holloway, will be extradited to the United States, but only after he serves his sentence in Peru first. A federal grand jury in the United States indicted Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud.

Joran Van Der Sloot será extraditado al cumplir su condena de 28 años.

Natalee_Holloway_VDS_Flores

Natalee Holloway (Left) – Joran Van der Sloot (center) – Stephany Flores (right)

That’s how much time will pass before the prime suspect in the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway faces the American justice system.

Peru has agreed to extradite Joran van der Sloot to the United States, but only after he finishes serving a 28-year murder sentence, the Peruvian news agency Andina reported. The Peruvian court system sentenced him in 2012.

In the United States he’s been indicted on federal charges of extortion and wire fraud. American authorities accuse him of extorting money from Holloway’s mother by offering bogus information about her daughter’s disappearance.

For more information, updates, read others comments and to provide your own, go to Scared Monkeys Forum: Natalee Holloway.

Boston Gangster James “Whitey” Bulger Sentenced to Two Life Sentences Plus 5 Years in Prison

BYE, BYE WHITEY …

James Joseph “Whitey” Bulger, the former organized crime figure from South Boston, Massachusetts and head of the Winter Hill Gang was dressed in his orange prison jump suit as he was sentenced today to two life sentences in prison plus five years by a federal judge. Ha, because after 2 life sentences, those extra 5 years just put the cherry on the sundae. The 84 year old Bulger was convicted earlier this year of charges that he participated in 11 murders, drug trafficking, racketeering, money laundering, extortion, and pretty much every crime that took place in South Boston. Good riddance, this man will spend the rest of his life in a cage.

Whitey Bulger

James “Whitey” Bulger … Then and Now

Notorious Boston gangster James “Whitey” Bulger was sentenced today to two life sentences in prison plus five years by a federal judge who cited the lives that Bulger wrecked as he rampaged for decades through the city’s underworld under the protection of corrupt FBI agents.

The testimony of human suffering that you and your associates inflicted on others was at times agonizing to hear and painful to watch,” said US District Court Judge Denise J. Casper, who recited, one by one, the names of the people Bulger murdered.

“The scope, the callousness, the depravity of your crimes, are almost unfathomable,” she said in the stillness of a courtroom filled with teary-eyed relatives of the killer’s victims.

Bulger, 84, was convicted earlier this year of charges that he participated in 11 murders, drug trafficking, racketeering, money laundering, extortion, and other crimes. Bulger fled Boston shortly before his 1995 racketeering indictment. One of the FBI’s 10 Most Wanted — along with Osama bin Laden — he eluded a worldwide manhunt until he was captured in June 2011 in Santa Monica, Calif.

The Outlaw and the Lawman from 2001

For those of you not familiar with Boston crime boss Whitey Bulger, the VIDEO below is a good watch. “Whitey” Bulger,
one of the most noted legendary Boston crime bosses, who was the inspiration to the movie, The Departed.”

Sextortion: Jared James Abrahams Pleads Guilty to 4 Counts of Extortion & 1 Count Unauthorized Access of a Computer … Victims Include Miss Teen USA Cassidy Wolf & Teen, 20′s and Minor Girls From Southern California, Maryland, Ireland, Canada, Russia and Moldova

SICK, CREEPY SOB PLEADS GUILTY IN SEXTORTION CASE.

19 year old Jared James Abrahams has pleaded guilty to four counts of extortion and one could of an unauthorized access of a computer. Abrahams s facing federal prison time for hacking the webcams of Miss Teen USA Cassidy Wolf and a dozen other young women worldwide and trying to blackmail them by going public with naked photos in the widely publicized “sextortion” case. Jared Abrahams is a former class mate of Cassidy Wolf.  Under the plea agreement, Abrahams faces up to 11 years in federal prison and fines of up to $1 million.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

A 19-year-old Southern California computer student is facing federal prison for hacking the webcams of Miss Teen USA Cassidy Wolf and a dozen other young women worldwide and trying to blackmail them by going public with naked photos he secretly took.

Jared James Abrahams of Temecula pleaded guilty Tuesday to four counts of extortion and one count of unauthorized access of a computer.

Court records show the victims ranged from their late teens to early 20s, including some minors, and were located in Southern California, Maryland, Ireland, Canada, Russia and Moldova. The plot lasted from early 2012 until June 2013.

Abrahams threatened to post the illegally obtained photos if his targets did not send him more nude images or strip for him on camera. At least two complied with his demands.

“I hacked several girls’ computers and, using their webcams, took photos of them when they weren’t aware,” Abrahams said in court, admitting that he was aware that he was extorting them.

James “Whitey” Bulger Found Guilty on 31 of 32 Counts, Including Extortion, Money Laundering, Drug Dealing, Weapons Possession & Responsible for the Murder of 11 People

In the end a jury found “Whitey” Bulger guilty on 31 of 32 counts.

James “Whitey” Bulger,  the reputed and feared former head of Boston’s Winter Hill Gang evaded the law for 16 years; however, justice has finally been served. A jury today found “Whitey” Bulger guilty on 31 of 32 counts that included extortion, money laundering, drug dealing, weapons possession and responsible for the murder of 11 individuals, including a woman. However, the jury found that in 7 cases of murder the jury found that there was not enough evidence and 1 had not determination. On a personal note, I am not sure how the jury came to such a determination on the murders that Bulger was not responsible for. Every Southie knows exactly who was responsible for the murders. Whitely Bulger, the head of Boston’s Winter Hill Gang, was a heinous individuals and should never have been provided the befit of the doubt. This mob POS actually killed women.  In the end, the 83 year old Bulger will be spending the rest of his life in prison.

The turn of events was capped Monday when a federal jury found the former mob boss guilty on 31 of 32 counts — including extortion, money laundering, drug dealing and weapons possession. The jury held Bulger responsible for the murder of 11 people.

The 83-year-old Bulger faces a maximum sentence of up to life, plus 30 years in prison.

“So many peoples’ lives were so terribly harmed by the criminal actions of Bulger and his crew. And today’s conviction does not alter that harm, and it doesn’t lessen it,” said U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz, speaking about the victims and their families.

“However, we hope that they find some degree of comfort in the fact that today has come, and Bulger is being held accountable for his horrific crimes,” she said.

Bulger was accused of involvement in killing 19 people, including two women.

Read more

F.B.I. Investigating Former Rutgers Assistant Whistle Blower Eric Murdock Who Brought Down Coach Mike Rice & AD Pernetti … Accused of Extortion

 Is there anyone wearing a white hat in this scandal? Where have all the cowboys gone?

The Rutgers University basketball scandal will just not go away. Gone is head coach Mike Rice for his abusive behavior after the VIDEO was released and went viral displaying his despicable acts. Gone is the Athletic Director Tim Pernetti, who resigned as the heat became too much for him to stay after his poor decision to only suspend the coach as his initial punishment, rather than fire him.  Some are now questioning whether the Rutgers University president should resign. However, the New York Times is reporting that the FBI is investigating the whistle blower Eric Murdock and whether he attempted to extort the university for  $950,000.

The F.B.I. is investigating whether the assistant at Rutgers who first voiced concerns about the abusive behavior of his boss, Mike Rice, tried to extort the university.

As part of its investigation, an F.B.I. agent recently visited the office of Tim Pernetti, the athletic director, according to two people familiar with the investigation, one of whom is a university official who insisted on anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly. Pernetti resigned as the Rutgers athletic director on Friday.

In December, a lawyer representing the former assistant, Eric Murdock, a retired N.B.A. player, sent a letter to the university demanding $950,000, according to a copy of the letter. The letter — which was first reported by ESPN on Friday — was sent two weeks after Rice was suspended for three games for the abusive behavior that eventually led to his firing Wednesday.

Are you kidding me? Could this scandal get any worse?

MSM Finally Reports that Peru Court Approves Joran Van Der Sloot Extradition to US on Extortion Charges in Connection with Death of Natalee Holloway

As Scared Monkeys reported last Saturday, the MSM has finally decided to report that Peru courts have approved Joran Van der Sloot’s extradition to the United States on extortion and wire fraud charges.However, according to the court’s decision, Van der Sloot must first serve his 28 year sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores before he can be extradited to the US on extortion charges.  Before the decision is made final, it must be approved by Peru’s justice minister and Cabinet.

U.S. prosecutors who want to try Joran van der Sloot for extortion related to the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway will have to wait until he finishes serving a murder sentence in Peru, this nation’s Supreme Court has ruled.

Van der Sloot’s lawyer, who was notified of the decision Friday, said Monday that he expects his client will be made to serve at least two-thirds of the 28-year sentence.

The court’s May 23 decision on extradition is not final, however. Peru’s justice minister and Cabinet must endorse it, said the lawyer, Maximo Altez.

Van der Sloot, 24, faces extortion and wire fraud charges in Alabama in connection with Holloway’s unsolved disappearance in Aruba exactly five years before he killed Peruvian college student Stephany Flores after meeting her in a Lima casino.

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It