BILL CLINTON SAID WHAT?
As reported at the NTK Network, in an interview with the PBS NewsHour former president Bill Clinton chimed in on the #MeToo movement and made some shocking, and strikingly tone-deaf, comments about sexual harassment and assault, including his opinion that “what you can do to someone against their will” has changed.” HUH? No Mr. President, it was never considered acceptable to sexually harass, assault, or break into the presidential humidor. The problem was that everyone gave you a pass on all of your actions from your days in Arkansas to be President. Even today the #MeToo movement has not gone after you for your actions. Is the Clinton being tone deaf or did the MSM create the silence?
President Bill Clinton’s new interview with PBS NewsHour, which aired last week, featured some shocking, and strikingly tone-deaf, comments from the former president about sexual harassment and assault, including his opinion that “what you can do to someone against their will” has changed.
Clinton’s comments seem to suggest that he believes there was a time in which doing anything against someone’s will was acceptable or normal.
Clinton also defended ousted Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), who resigned from the U.S. Senate amid sexual harassment allegations. Clinton said, as part of his comments on Franken, that “maybe I’m just an old-fashioned person.”
SAD AND DISGRACEFUL WHAT THE POLITICAL DISCOURSE ON THE LEFT HAS BECOME, IMAGE WHAT REACTION WOULD BE IS THIS WAS SAID OF OBAMA?
Last night at the Tony Awards, while introducing Bruce Springsteen’s musical performance, Robert De Niro had a few choice words for President Donald Trump … “F*ck Trump.” His comments were met by thunderous applause and a standing ovation from the out of touch liberal entertainment lapdog audience. Some of the media outlets censored the comments, some did not. How very sad. One would think that De Niro might have a bit more class and the entertainment industry would learn once and for all that America is sick of them making everything political. It is this type of behavior that makes middle America continue to distance themselves from the Entertainment industry and the LEFT. As an aside, the 72nd annual Tony Awards honoring stage performances was held at Radio City Music Hall in New York City Sunday night. Who knew?
Honestly, I could care less what your political opinion of Trump is, I have more likely more friends that oppose him than voted for Trump. However, have a moniker of respect. Some of them are actually coming around to some of his ideas. Discussing and intelligently debating why you are against this policies is one thing. Just saying “F you” is ignorant, small, and pathetic. But it gets you cheers from the group think crowd.
Robert De Niro had a few choice words for President Donald Trump while the legendary actor was on stage at Sunday’s Tony Awards to introduce Bruce Springsteen’s musical performance.
“I’m going to say one thing, F— Trump,” De Niro said while pumping his fists in the air. “It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s f— Trump.”
The political sentiment earned De Niro a standing ovation from the crowd at Radio City Music Hall, while CBS scrambled to bleep the audio on the live telecast.
And as this LEFT-wing zealots make fools of themselves and deride the president, Donald Trump is in Singapore in a high stakes summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un to potentially denuclearizing the Korean peninsula. Who seems to be small here? The all hate on the time on the part of LEFT is getting tiresome and ridiculous.
I WILL TRULY MISS YOU CHARLES …
Today is a sad, sad day. We learned this morning that Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live and that his cancer has returned. Krauthammer stated in a heartbreaking letter, that can be red below, that he had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me. Krauthammer said, “This is the final verdict. My fight is over.” As I read through the letter, tears hit my keyboard as Charles was truly a remarkable man. It breaks my heart that such an amazing man, who has battled cancer and so many other obstacles in his life, will be leaving us. Charles Krauthammer was always the smartest man in the room and his honest debate was educational whether you agreed with him or not. In what might be one of the most graceful things Charles has ever penned as he has lost his battle with cancer, “I leave this life with no regrets. It was a wonderful life full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.” You will be so missed.
June 8, 2018 I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me.
In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen. That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complications which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was a long and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.
However, recent tests have revealed that the cancer has returned. There was no sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and spreading rapidly. My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is over.
I wish to thank my doctors and caregivers, whose efforts have been magnificent. My dear friends, who have given me a lifetime of memories and whose support has sustained me through these difficult months. And all of my partners at The Washington Post, Fox News, and Crown Publishing. Lastly, I thank my colleagues, my readers, and my viewers, who have made my career possible and given consequence to my life’s work. I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and rigorous argument is a noble undertaking. I am grateful to have played a small role in the conversations that have helped guide this extraordinary nation’s destiny.
I leave this life with no regrets. It was a wonderful life full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.
James A. Wolfe, Former Senate Intelligence Committee Aide Arrested & Indicted in Investigation of Classified Leaks
THROW THE BOOK AT THIS GUY, MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM AND THE LEAKS WILL COME TO A CRASHING END …
As reported at the New York Times, 57 year old James A. Wolfe, a former Senate Intelligence Committee aide for 30 years, was arrested and indicted (see indictment here) in an investigation of classified information leaks during the Trump presidency. Wolfe repeatedly lied to investigators about his contacts with reporters and made false statements to the FBI. According to prosecutors, Wolfe communicated with a four reporters, using using encrypted messaging applications and his Senate email account, from 2015 to 2017. The media is up in arms as they claim their First Amendment rights have been violated by the seizure of their communication records by the DOJ. However, there will be no arrests of the media and no media names were included in the indictments. Tt is not a crime for the media to report the leak, but it is a crime to leak the classified information.
A former Senate Intelligence Committee aide was arrested on Thursday in an investigation of classified information leaks where prosecutors also secretly seized years’ worth of a New York Times reporter’s phone and email records.
The former aide, James A. Wolfe, 57, was charged with lying repeatedly to investigators about his contacts with three reporters. According to the authorities, Mr. Wolfe made false statements to the F.B.I. about providing two of them with sensitive information related to the committee’s work. He denied to investigators that he ever gave classified material to journalists, the indictment said.
Mr. Wolfe, the Intelligence Committee’s director of security, was slated to appear before a federal judge on Friday in Washington. Reached on Thursday evening before his arrest, Mr. Wolfe declined to comment.
Mr. Wolfe’s case led to the first known instance of the Justice Department going after a reporter’s data under President Trump. The seizure was disclosed in a letter to the Times reporter, Ali Watkins, who had been in a three-year relationship with Mr. Wolfe. The seizure suggested that prosecutors under the Trump administration will continue the aggressive tactics employed under President Barack Obama.
In his role with the committee, Mr. Wolfe was responsible for safeguarding classified and other sensitive information shared with lawmakers. He stopped performing committee work in December and retired in May.
Court documents describe Mr. Wolfe’s communications with four reporters — including Ms. Watkins — using encrypted messaging applications. It appeared that the F.B.I. was investigating how Ms. Watkins learned that Russian spies in 2013 had tried to recruit Carter Page, a former Trump foreign policy adviser. She published an article for BuzzFeed News on April 3, 2017, about the attempted recruitment of Mr. Page in which he confirmed the contacts.
Former U.S. Senate Employee Indicted on False Statements Charges
Longtime Director of Security for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Accused of Lying to FBI About Repeated Contacts with Reporters
WASHINGTON – A former staff employee of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) has been indicted and arrested on charges of making false statements to special agents of the FBI during the course of an investigation into the unlawful disclosure of classified information, announced Assistant Attorney General for National Security John C. Demers, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Jessie K. Liu, and Timothy M. Dunham, Special Agent in Charge of the Counterintelligence Division of the FBI’s Washington Field Office.
James A. Wolfe, 58, of Ellicott City, Md., was indicted by a federal grand jury on three counts of violating Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001. At the time he made the alleged false statements to the FBI, Wolfe was Director of Security for the SSCI, a position he held for approximately 29 years. As SSCI Director of Security, Wolfe was entrusted with access to classified SECRET and TOP SECRET information provided by the Executive Branch, including the U.S. Intelligence Community, to the SSCI. In this position, Wolfe was responsible for safeguarding all classified information in the possession of the SSCI.
Wolfe is alleged to have lied to FBI agents in December 2017 about his repeated contacts with three reporters, including through his use of encrypted messaging applications. Wolfe is further alleged to have made false statements to the FBI about providing two reporters with non-public information related to the matters occurring before the SSCI.
“The Attorney General has stated that investigations and prosecutions of unauthorized disclosure of controlled information are a priority of the Department of Justice. The allegations in this indictment are doubly troubling as the false statements concern the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive and confidential information,” said Assistant Attorney General Demers. “Those entrusted with sensitive information must discharge their duties with honesty and integrity, and that includes telling the truth to law enforcement.”
FOX News Channel Still the Undisputed King of Cable … Sean Hannity taking the Title of Highest-rated host in Cable News
FNC STILL THE CABLE KING EVEN WITH ALL THE SO-CALLED LIBERAL BLUE WAVE …
The liberal MSM can claim all they want that some how uber-lib Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is on the same level as those at Fox News like Sean Hannity; however, they would be lying and that would be more fake news. The Fox News Channel is #1 and it is not even close. According to Nielsen Media Research for May 2018, FNC was #1 for the 197th consecutive month, and Fox News destroyed its competition, with an average total audience of 2.381 million viewers, compared to MSNBC’s 1.384 million and CNN’s 835,000. Also, Fox News had 10 of the top 15 shows in cable news, with Sean Hannity taking the title of highest-rated host in cable news. Hannity had an average total audience of 3.261 million, followed by MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show (2.627 million), and FNC’s Tucker Carlson Tonight (2.617 million), The Ingraham Angle (2.617 million) and The Five (2.153 million). Keep in mind that FNC completely changed their prime time line up and said good bye to the Bill O’Reilly and Megyn what’s her name and added Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham. They not only did not miss a beat, they got better.
What happened to the rise of MSNBC? After showing historic growth–and a few months in 2017 when Rachel Maddow took the title of most-watched host in all of cable news, beating Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity–the just-released results of the May ratings period look very familiar:Fox News won–everything.
In ratings data released Wednesday by Nielsen Media Research, FNC extended its run of consecutive months at number one to a staggering 197, while building hitting another impressive milestone: Fox News Channel has now beaten every other network in basic cable for 23 months straight, based on total day ratings, with an average total day audience in May of 1.4 million viewers.
In prime time, Fox News destroyed its competition, with an average total audience of 2.381 million viewers, compared to MSNBC’s 1.384 million and CNN’s 835,000.Among viewers 25-54, the group most coveted by advertisers, FNC shook off a challenge in recent months from MSNBC to claim a clear victory: 461,000 viewers, well ahead of MSNBC (329,000) and CNN (265,000).
So how could FNC possible beat all their liberal cable competitors when we have been told there is a “blue wave” of liberal discontent?