The Death of Bill Cosby, Dr. Huxtable & Fat Albert … According to Deposition, Drugs and Fame Helped Him Seduce Women (Hmm, Wouldn’t That be Rape, Not Seduce?)
The story of Dr. Huxtable and Mr. Hyde.
Until the sexual assault accusations continued to piled up last year, Bill Cosby had been one of America’s most beloved comedians, after a successful career that included stand-up, the 1980′s hit NBC sitcom, ‘The Cosby Show’ where he was everyone’s favorite dad, Dr. Cliff Huxtable and those popular and whimsical commercials for Jell-O (VIDEO). All that has now changed and changed it has. Over the course of the past 6 or 7 months, some two dozen woman have come forward to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault. As they say, they all can’t be lying. Sadly, the more we learn of what Bill Cosby had done in the past when it came to women, we find out that it was true. In a recently released deposition from 2005, we further learned that Cosby had admitted obtaining Quaaludes in the 1970s to give to young women with whom he wanted to have sex. Exactly what so many of the women who have accused Cosby of. I guess this can be considered complete vindication by for all of his female accusers.
I guess all woman needed to see what both of Bill Cosby’s Hands were doing at the same time and not just holding Jello puffing pops
Read Court docs HERE.
He was not above seducing a young model by showing interest in her father’s cancer. He promised other women his mentorship and career advice before pushing them for sex acts. And he tried to use financial sleight of hand to keep his wife from finding out about his serial philandering.
Bill Cosby admitted to all of this and more over four days of intense questioning 10 years ago at a Philadelphia hotel, where he defended himself in a deposition for a lawsuit filed by a young woman who accused him of drugging and molesting her.
Even as Mr. Cosby denied he was a sexual predator who assaulted many women, he presented himself in the deposition as an unapologetic, cavalier playboy, someone who used a combination of fame, apparent concern and powerful sedatives in a calculated pursuit of young women — a profile at odds with the popular image he so long enjoyed, that of father figure and public moralist.
In the deposition, which Mr. Cosby has for years managed to keep private but was obtained by The New York Times, the entertainer comes across as alternately annoyed, mocking, occasionally charming and sometimes boastful, often blithely describing sexual encounters in graphic detail.
Bill Cosby said he had sexual relationships with at least five women and tried to hide the affairs from his wife, the New York Times reported Saturday.
The paper told CNN it obtained a copy of the deposition where Cosby said he obtained seven prescriptions for the sedative Quaaludes from a Los Angeles doctor, ostensibly for a bad back, but really to give to young women he partied with. He said the sex and drug-taking were consensual, the Times reported.
The deposition was taken 10 years ago and stems from a civil lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand — one of the dozens of women who have publicly accused the comedian of sexual assault.
JUST CURIOUS, HAS ALL THINGS BILL COSBY BEEN REMOVED FROM EBAY, AMAZON AND STORES AS WELL AS HIS STAR FROM THE WALK OF SAME?
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, June 9, 2015 – With Special Guests Wendy Murphy and Dr. Dale Archer Discussing the Duggar Molestation & Revictimization Case
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO AT 9 PM ET
- Wendy Murphy will discuss the Duggar molestation case
- Also joining us will be Dr. Dale Archer on the Duggar case as well
LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, June 9, 2015 Download Podcast
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, June 9, 2015 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with Wendy Murphy and Dr. Dale Archer
- Don’t miss tonight’s show when we discuss the Duggar molestation case
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, June 9, 2015 Download
- After watching Megan Kelly’s interview with the girls, you have to wonder if this isn’t all making them victims again
Dennis Hastert Allegedly Paid Hush Money to Conceal Past Sexual Misconduct Dating Back More Than 30 Years Ago
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP … HEAD-SHAKINGLY SAD AND SICK.
It is being reported by CBS News that the former Republican U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert allegedly agreed to pay millions of dollars in “hush money” to conceal accusations of sexual misconduct in his past. Most crimes are like an iceberg, what we see initially is only a small fraction of the actual crime. This appears to be the case as well with the accusations against former Speaker Dennis Hastert. Although Hastert is not being indicted for the alleged sexual misconduct, the misconduct mentioned in court documents refers to sexual misconduct dating back more than 30 years. Hastert was a teacher and wrestling coach in Yorkville, Illinois from 1965 to 1981. The federal indictment is for tax evasion and lying to the IRS. Put 1 and 1 together and we get Dennis Hastert was paying a former student from Yorkville, IL to conceal his alleged sexual abuse of the youth that took place while Hastert was a teacher and wrestling coach at a high school.
Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert allegedly agreed to pay millions of dollars in “hush money” to conceal accusations of sexual misconduct in his past, two law enforcement officials told CBS News.
Law enforcement sources say the misconduct mentioned in court documents refers to sexual misconduct dating back more than 30 years. From 1965-1981, Hastert was a popular teacher and wrestling coach in Yorkville, Illinois.
Hastert was indicted and charged Thursday with violating federal banking laws and lying to FBI investigators. According to the indictment, Hastert agreed to pay $3.5 million in 2010 to a person identified only as “Individual A,” in an effort to “compensate and conceal” Hastert’s “prior misconduct.”
The indictment did not reveal details of the misconduct, but it did note that Hastert and Individual A have known each other for “most of Individual A’s life” and that the individual is from the same Illinois town where Hastert was a teacher and coach.
Hastert’s former employer, the Yorkville School District, said in a statement Friday that it was “first made aware of any concerns regarding Mr. Hastert when the federal indictment was released on May 28, 2015.”
“It goes back a long way, back to then,” the official said. “It has nothing to do with public corruption or a corruption scandal. Or to his time in office.” Thursday’s indictment described the misconduct “against Individual A” as having “occurred years earlier,” noting that Hastert had known the person “most of Individual A’s life.”
When asked about the nature of Hastert’s alleged misconduct, the law enforcement official said, “It was sex.’’
Hastert has not responded to requests for comment. A representative of the lobbying firm where he had worked, Dickstein Shapiro, declined to comment.
If all this is true, it is truly despicable. The crimes for which the former GOP speaker was indicted for would pale in comparison for the ones that he was trying to keep quiet. But most likely the statue of limitations ran out on those years ago. However, I will ask the following question, isn’t it telling that you don’t see the liberal MSM trying to investigate the Clinton Foundation Scandals and the role that Hillary Clinton took part in it? The media only circles like blood thirty sharks when it is a Republican that has done wrong.
- TLC’s Josh Dugger, eldest child of the Dugger’s TV show “19 and Counting”, admits to molesting minors 12 years ago.
Daily Commentary – Monday, May 25, 2015 Download
And the dominoes begin to fall …
In the wake of Josh Duggar’s admission that he molested young girls, including his sisters, when he was a teen … TLC has pulled the reality show, ’19 Kids and Counting’ from their schedule. Obviously, there has been tremendous outrage by the public since Josh Duggar’s admission of molestation. TLC said in a brief statement on Friday, “We are deeply saddened and troubled by this heartbreaking situation, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family and victims at this difficult time.” The statement said the shows were being pulled from the schedule “effective immediately.”
Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Sexually Molesting 5 Minor Girls, Including Sisters
“19 Kids and Counting” has been dropped from TLC’s schedule in the wake of outrage over reality star Josh Duggar’s admission that he inappropriately touched some of his sisters as a teenager, according to multiple reports.
FOX411 has reached out repeatedly to the network but has received no comment on the show’s fate. The network had just run a “19 Kids” marathon on Thursday night, and a scan of TLC’s schedule show other Duggar family-related shows are still scheduled.
Josh Duggar resigned his position at the Family Research Council Thursday after reports surfaced that he sexually assaulted four female siblings in the large family, plus an additional female victim.
YIKES … JOSH DUGGAR ADMITS TO MOLESTATION.
TMZ is reporting that Josh Duggar has acknowledged he sexually molested underage girls including some of his sisters. Josh Duggar is the elder son of the reality-TV-famous family from TLC’s “19 Kids And Counting.” The molestation acts occurred when Josh, now 27, was a teen and took place in 2002 and 2003; however, the incidents were not reported to police until 2006. In the wake of the allegations of child molestation, Josh Duggar has resigned his role as executive director of the Family Research Council.
Josh says, “Twelve years ago, as a young teenager. I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret.” He continues, “We spoke with authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling.”
The molestations occurred in 2002 and 2003, when he was 14. He fondled the genitals and breasts of the girls, some of whom were sleeping.
Josh’s wife Anna says he confessed his “past teenage mistakes” to her 2 years before he asked her to marry him.
Hmm, I wonder how this will effect the TV show?
In Touch magazine first broke the news of the Duggars’ underage sexual molestation scandal in this week’s magazine. (Note: Josh’s name is redacted from the police report but In Touch has confirmed the passages that refer to him.) See police reports HERE.
According to the police report, Josh fondled the genitals and breasts of the girls, some of whom were sleeping, but sometimes they were interacting with him … in one case reading a book.
There was another reported incident 9 months later. According to the police report, the police were not immediately contacted. Instead, Jim Bob, the dad, met with church elders and agreed Josh should be put in a treatment program. The police report says Josh’s mom, Michelle, said it wasn’t really a treatment center … they simply sent Josh to a guy who was remodeling a building to do manual labor.
In 2006, the family was scheduled to appear on “Oprah,” and before the show someone sent an email to Harpo warning that Josh had molested girls. Harpo forwarded the email to a hotline, which triggered a police investigation.
Cops wanted to question Josh, but Jim Bob lawyered him up and Josh declined the invitation.
Back 12 years ago our family went through one of the most difficult times of our lives. When Josh was a young teenager, he made some very bad mistakes and we were shocked. We had tried to teach him right from wrong. That dark and difficult time caused us to seek God like never before. Even though we would never choose to go through something so terrible, each one of our family members drew closer to God. We pray that as people watch our lives they see that we are not a perfect family. We have challenges and struggles everyday. It is one of the reasons we treasure our faith so much because God’s kindness and goodness and forgiveness are extended to us — even though we are so undeserving. We hope somehow the story of our journey — the good times and the difficult times — cause you to see the kindness of God and learn that He can bring you through anything.
From Josh Duggar:
Twelve years ago, as a young teenager I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God’s grace, mercy and redemption.
From Anna Duggar:
I can imagine the shock many of you are going through reading this. I remember feeling that same shock. It was not at the point of engagement, or after we were married – it was two years before Josh asked me to marry him. When my family and I first visited the Duggar Home, Josh shared his past teenage mistakes. I was surprised at his openness and humility and at the same time didn’t know why he was sharing it. For Josh he wanted not just me but my parents to know who he really was — even every difficult past mistakes. At that point and over the next two years, Josh shared how the counseling he received changed his life as he continued to do what he was taught. And when you, our sweet fans, first met me when Josh asked me to marry him… I was able to say, “Yes” knowing who Josh really is – someone who had gone down a wrong path and had humbled himself before God and those whom he had offended. Someone who had received the help needed to change the direction of his life and do what is right. I want to say thank you to those who took time over a decade ago to help Josh in a time of crisis. Your investment changed his life from going down the wrong path to doing what is right. If it weren’t for your help I would not be here as his wife — celebrating 6 1/2 years of marriage to a man who knows how to be a gentleman and treat a girl right. Thank you to all of you who tirelessly work with children in crisis, you are changing lives and I am forever grateful for all of you.
Hey Jeb Bush, remember when you defended illegal immigration an “act of love” …
25 year old illegal immigrant Hermes Rivera has been arrested and charged with 3 counts of aggravated rape against a 10 year old girl. Hermes Rivera, the undocumented child rapist and sex offender was the boyfriend of the 10 year old girl’s mother. The girl’s mother discovered a video on her daughter’s cell phone claiming they “made love.” Um, made love with a 10 year old? The police said the acquaintance confronted Rivera, who admitted to engaging in sex acts with the young girl because she had asked him to do so. Really, sure she did. A 10 year old asked him to do so and he obliged? What a sick SOB. Hermes Rivera remained in custody Monday; no bond has been set.
Does this mean he is now a documented illegal as he is a child sex rapist? What are the odds that this heinous act will not even get him deported.
undocumented sex offender
A man living in Kenner has been charged with three counts of aggravated rape against a 10-year-old girl after the victim was seen in a video claiming they “made love,” police said.
The mother of the girl found the cell phone video on Thursday, April 16, 2015. It was recorded by her daughter. On it, the victim alleged that she and her mother’s boyfriend had “made love” three times.
After confronting her daughter, police said the 10-year-old victim told her mother it happened in their bedroom.
25-year-old Hermes Rivera admitted to police that he had sex with the victim three times between March and April 3, 2015.
Kenner Police Chief Michael J. Glaser urges anyone with information concerning Hermes Rivera, to call the Kenner Police Detective Joseph McRae at (504) 712-2330 or Crimestoppers at (504) 822-1111.
69 Year Old Yova Kana Shaday Asks Judge to Let Him Out of Jail So He Can Donate His Sex Offender Sperm Before He’s Too Old to Multiply
JUST SAY NO … DUDE, I THINK WE CAN DO WITHOUT YOUR CHILD MOLESTING, SEX OFFENDER SPERM.
Just when you thought you have heard it all, you realize you have not. 69 year old Yova Kana Shaday gave a personal plea to a federal judge asking permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank. He did promise to return to the lockup following his deposit. Oh, did we mention that a Shaday is a sex offender who failed to register in New York City. According to court records this scumbag POS, with all due respect to excrement, in 2005 pleaded guilty in Superior Court in San Diego to committing a lewd act with a child under the age of 14 and in 2008 he pleaded guilty to molesting a child under the age of 18. Let me be the first to say and go out on a limb, no one wants or needs your child molesting sperm! Talk about endangering the welfare of a child, one that has not even been conceived yet.
This fool might have had a better shot of being let out of jail if he said he was going to rob the sperm bank, not make a deposit.
You too could be the unsuspecting recipient of this child molesting dirt bag’s sperm
A convicted pervert penned a personal plea to a federal judge asking permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank.
Yova Kana Shaday, while awaiting trial for failing to register as a sex offender in New York City, begged Federal Judge Edward Korman for a break so that he could become a first time dad.
Shaday, 69, is apparently worried that his biological clock is ticking and every day spent at the Queens Correctional Facility, a federal lockup in Jamaica, is “robbing my last opportunity to be fruitful and multiply,” according to the letter filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.
He even suggested to Korman that if he’s allowed to visit a sperm bank, he promises to return to the lockup to accept whatever sentence is imposed.