Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary – Thursday, March 19, 2009 – “Crying Judge” Larry Seidlin Oversteps The Boundaries Of Ethics
- Dana tells us what he thinks of Larry Seidlin’s recent media remarks about the Anna Nicole Smith case
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, March 18, 2009 – Guests Discuss Recent Developments In The Anna Nicole Smith Case, And Other High Profile Cases In The News
Join Dana for this week’s guests:
- Famed forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht, and Dawna Kaufmann, author of “A Question of Murder – Compelling Cases From A Famed Forensic Pathologist Including The Anna Nicole Smith Case“. Both guests join Dana tonight.
- Don Clark, retired FBI bureau chief and current Private Investigator discussing the Anna Nicole case
- Robix Sax joins us for her weekly segment, “Nothing But The Sax”
Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary – Monday, March 16, 2009 – Anna Nicole Smith Story Is Far From Over
- Dana recaps some of the latest news in the Anna Nicole story and gives us a glimpse of what’s ahead for on this week’s Dana Pretzer Show regarding accused felon Howard K. Stern.
Is the gig finally up?
The longtime companion of Anna Nicole Smith, Howard Stern, and two psychiatrists were charged on Thursday with conspiring to furnish drugs to the former Playboy playmate in the years before her 2007 death from a prescription medication overdose.
The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, April 8, 2008 – Guests Include R. Stephanie Good, Don Clark and Aden McEvoy
Join Dana this week as he welcomes:
- R. Stephanie Good, attorney and NY Times Best Selling Author discussing The Secret Lives of Women
- Don Clark, retired FBI bureau chief and current Private Investigator discussing the ruling on the Bahamian inquest into the death of Daniel Smith
- Aden McEvoy, father of Becca McEvoy