Wrestling Legend Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead At 61, RIP

 

The Hot Rod has passed away and far too young …

Wrestling legend “Rowdy” Roddy Piper has died at the age of 61.   Roddy Piper, born Roderick George Toombs, died of an apparent cardiac arrest in his sleep at his home in Hollywood on Thursday night. The “Hot Rod” Piper was one of professional wrestling’s true icons who participated in WWE’s Wrestlemania 1 in 1985 where he squared off against Hulk Hogan and Mr. T.  Back in my youth when I used to watch wrestling, Piper was one of my favorites. His actions were off the charts and he could go from bad guy to good guy on the wrestling mat with ease. Of course we know that professional wrestling is sports entertainment, but Rowdy Roddy Piper was a master of entertainment and during his era of wrestling was truly the Golden Age. Piper was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005. Roddy Piper is survived by his wife Kitty and their 4 kids, including 3 daughters and son Colton who’s pursuing a career in professional wrestling.

Shawn Michaels vs Roddy Piper from 1992

Wrestlers Sean Michaels and Roddy Piper, Announcers Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby the Brain Heenan, and Manager Sherry Martel. Sadly, 3 of 5 have died.

TMZ:

Wrestling legend “Rowdy” Roddy Piper has died at the age of 61 … TMZ Sports has learned.

Piper — born Roderick George Toombs — died from cardiac arrest in his sleep at his home in Hollywood on Thursday night. He was discovered on Friday.

Piper was a wrestling icon — one of the biggest stars in the WWE back in the ’80s, and even wrestled in “Wrestlemania I” back in 1985 … squaring off against Hulk Hogan and Mr. T.

Roddy’s rep tells us, “I am devastated at this news. Rod was a good friend as well as a client and one of the most generous, sincere and authentic people I have ever known. This is a true loss to us all.”

Piper had been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in 2006, but last November he said he was cancer free. A family source tells us he was “cancer free” at the time of his death.

A family member tells us, “Our family is saddened by the sudden passing of our father and beloved husband, Roderick Toombs aka Rowdy Roddy Piper.”

Roddy Piper makes his entrance at WrestleMania I

47 Year Old William H. Merideth Arrested for Criminal Mischief & Wanton Endangerment For Shooting Drone Down Over His Yard While Daughter was Sunbathing

 

REALLY, ITS A CRIME TO PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTER FROM PERVS?

The Washington Times is reporting that 47 year old William H. Merideth was arrested for first degree criminal mischief and wanton endangerment after he shot a drone out of the sky. Merideth claims the drone was hovering over his property while his daughter was sunbathing. Sorry, I would have probably done the same thing. In this day and age with the access of individuals to drones with video capability and the all-too voyeuristic our society have become, it should be considered an invasion of privacy. The owner of the drone claimed he was only trying to take pictures of a friend’s house. Sure you were. Sorry, but the person use of drones by irresponsible individuals has become nothing but a menace, just ask firefighters.

William H. Merideth2

A Kentucky man shot down an $1,800 drone hovering over his sunbathing daughter and was then arrested and charged with first degree criminal mischief and first-degree wanton endangerment.

“My daughter comes in and says, ‘Dad, there’s a drone out here flying,’ ” William H. Merideth, 47, told a local Fox News affiliate reported Tuesday. The Bullitt County father shot at the drone, which crashed in a field near his yard Sunday night.

The owner of the drone claims he was only trying to take pictures of a friend’s house, the station reported.

“I went and got my shotgun and I said, ‘I’m not going to do anything unless it’s directly over my property,’ ” Mr. Merideth said, noting that the drone briefly disappeared when his daughter waved it off. “Within a minute or so, here it came. It was hovering over top of my property, and I shot it out of the sky. I didn’t shoot across the road, I didn’t shoot across my neighbor’s fences, I shot directly into the air.”

drone1

Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; cites right to privacy.

WDRB News spoke with Merideth Tuesday afternoon, and he gave his side of the story.

“Sunday afternoon, the kids – my girls – were out on the back deck, and the neighbors were out in their yard,” Merideth said. “And they come in and said, ‘Dad, there’s a drone out here, flying over everybody’s yard.’”

Merideth’s neighbors saw it too.

“It was just hovering above our house and it stayed for a few moments and then she finally waved and it took off,” said neighbor Kim VanMeter.

VanMeter has a 16-year-old daughter who lays out at their pool. She says a drone hovering with a camera is creepy and weird.

“I just think you should have privacy in your own backyard,” she said.

Merideth agrees and said he had to go see for himself.

“Well, I came out and it was down by the neighbor’s house, about 10 feet off the ground, looking under their canopy that they’ve got under their back yard,” Merideth said. “I went and got my shotgun and I said, ‘I’m not going to do anything unless it’s directly over my property.’”

That moment soon arrived, he said.

“Within a minute or so, here it came,” he said. “It was hovering over top of my property, and I shot it out of the sky.”

MSNBC Cancels 3 Shows That No One Watched … “The Cycle,” “Now with Alex Wagner” and “The Ed Show”

 

JUST CURIOUS, IS IT POSSIBLE TO PULL THE PLUG ON AN ENTIRE NETWORK?

As reported at The Politico, LSNBC, BSNBC, MSNBC is pulling the plug on three shows, “The Cycle,” “Now with Alex Wagner” and “The Ed Show.” But is anyone going to miss them, no one watched the garbage in the first place.  MSNBC President Phil Griffin says the moves was made to change the uber-liberal cable channel as a straight-forward news and politics channel, at least in daytime. Now that’s funny, reporting straight forward, no liberal spin news. Who are they going to replace these failed shows with Bill O’Reilly?

Coming in September 2015, MSNBC will add a 5 PM program hosted by “Meet The Press” moderator Chuck Todd, while Brian Williams, the former “Nightly News” anchor, will serve as the network’s breaking news and special reports anchor. Oh yeah, that will change the liberal slanted, moonbat network programming, adding lying Brian Williams to the mix. PLEASE!!!

MSNBC Fail

MSNBC has formally decided to cancel three programs — “The Cycle,” “Now with Alex Wagner” and “The Ed Show” — as part of a larger effort to shift its daytime lineup away from opinion programming, network sources told the On Media blog on Thursday.

Alex Wagner and Ari Melber, a “Cycle” co-host and MSNBC’s chief legal correspondent, will remain with the network. Ed Schultz, the host of “The Ed Show,” will leave the network, as will “Cycle” co-hosts Abby Huntsman, Krystal Ball and Toure. MSNBC President Phil Griffin announced the news in a memo sent shortly after the initial version of this item was published.

The cancellations, which have been expected for some time, come as NBC News chief Andrew Lack moves to refashion the liberal cable channel as a straight-forward news and politics offering, at least in daytime. In September, MSNBC will add a 5 p.m. program hosted by “Meet The Press” moderator Chuck Todd, while Brian Williams, the former “Nightly News” anchor, will serve as the network’s breaking news and special reports anchor.

This move by MSNBC asks the age old question, If three TV shows are canceled that now one watched, did they ever exist in the first place?

As the Politicus USA opines, Ed Schultz won’t be the last liberal to be let go, it has been reported for months that Al Sharpton, Lawrence O’Donnell, and Chris Hayes are also on the way out. One can dare to dream. As stated earlier, they could all be shown the door and no one would notice. There are private website that get more traffic than MSNBC.

Daily Commentary – Friday, July 31, 2015 – Eden Prairie Police Department Won’t be Giving Lion Killing Dentist Personal Protection

 
  • Even though Walter Palmer has had to temporarily shut down his practice and claims he’s getting death threats, police will not offer him protection

Daily Commentary – Friday, July 31, 2015 Download

Debris From Aircraft Discovered In Indian Ocean on Reunion Island, Believed to be That of Missing Malaysia Flight 370

 

HAS MALAYSIA FLIGHT 370 BEEN LOCATED?

After all this time, is it possible that the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 has finally been found? Debris has been discovered on the French island of Reunion in the western Indian Ocean off the coast of Madagascar. If the debris found is that from Malaysia Flight 370, it will have been located some 3800 miles from where the plane was last spotted.  The debris from the aircraft found was about six feet long and covered in barnacles.  Malaysia Airlines flight 370 disappeared in March of 2014 while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Debris found on Reunion Island believed to be a ‘flaperon’.

Nearly 18 months since Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 vanished, a 2.7m-long piece of debris discovered on Wednesday on the island of Réunion could finally provide clues to one of aviation’s great mysteries.

Investigators suspect the debris is a “flaperon”, a mix of a flap and an aileron.

Malaysia Flight MH370 Debris3

To provide some context, see where the ill-fated Malaysian flight took off from and the subsequent search areas after the plane went missing.

Malaysia Flight MH370 Debris4

Developing news in the Indian Ocean this Wednesday, where debris from an aircraft has been discovered.

A US official says investigators are extremely confident that it belongs to a plane that went missing more than a year ago.

The official says investigators identified the parts as being from the edge of a Boeing-777 Wing.

The same model as Malaysia Airlines flight 370 that disappeared in March of 2014 while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Investigators are now heading to the French island of Reunion in the western Indian Ocean for further inspection.

Malaysia Flight MH370 Debris2

Click HERE or on PIC to Watch Video via CBS This Morning

UPDATE I: Australia increasingly confident debris found is from MH370.

Authorities hunting for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 said Friday that they were “increasingly confident” the wreckage found on an Indian Ocean island was from the ill-fated jet, raising hopes of solving one of aviation’s great mysteries.

The two-metre long piece of wreckage is to be sent to France for analysis, with hopes high that it could turn out to be the first tangible proof the plane went down in the Indian Ocean.

Investigators are hoping they will then move closer to understanding the mystery swirling around the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, which vanished 16 months ago with 239 people aboard, most of them Chinese.

“We are increasingly confident that this debris is from MH370,” Martin Dolan, chief commissioner of the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, which is leading the MH370 search, told AFP.

“The shape of the object looks very much like a very specific part associated only with 777 aircraft.”

UPDATE II:

Malaysia Flight MH370 Debris MAP2

@OutFrontCNN

The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, July 30, 2015 – Don’t Miss Tonights Show With Special Guest Ashley Rhodes-Courter

 

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO AT 9 PM ET

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET

The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, July 30, 2015 Download Podcast

Illegal immigrant Juan Emmanuel Razo Previosuly Ordered Freed by Feds … Now Suspected of Rape and Murder in Ohio

 

IS THIS STORY STARTING TO SOUND ALL TOO FAMILIAR … WAS THIS GUY A DREAMER TOO?

35 year old illegal immigrant Juan Emmanuel Razo is under arrest after murdering one woman, wounding another and attempting to rape a 14-year-old girl. As if that does not sound bad enough as this individual had no business being in the United States, it gets worse, if possible. U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents told Ohio sheriff’s deputies weeks ago not to detain a man who is in the U.S. illegally.  On July 7, Lake County sheriff’s deputies questioned Juan Emmanuel Razo after finding him alone in a car in Painesville, about 30 miles east of Cleveland. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents told Ohio sheriff’s deputies weeks ago not to detain a man who is in the U.S. illegally because he had not committed a crime. Of course for some reason, being in the US is not longer considered being a crime. A note to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency, how about now? Is it a crime to commit attempted murder, murder and rape? You have blood on your hands.

Juan Emmanuel Razo

Click here to watch VIDEO

An illegal immigrant suspected of murdering one woman, wounding another and attempting to rape a 14-year-old girl was released earlier this month by Ohio sheriff’s deputies after U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents told them not to hold him, law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

Juan Emmanuel Razo, 35, was arrested Monday after a shootout with police following a crime spree police say began with the attempted rape of a girl in a park in Painesville, about 30 miles northeast of Cleveland. He later shot a woman in front of her children and murdered a 60-year-old woman in nearby Concord Township, according to police. While Razo is being held on $10 million bond, authorities are trying to explain why he was allowed to remain in the U.S. illegally after local authorities questioned him just three weeks ago.

“I have somebody who we don’t know who he is, why he is in this country, why he is here illegally and why he allegedly committed a murder,” Painesville Municipal Court Judge Michael Cicconetti thundered at Razo’s arraignment, noting the suspect has no green card, birth certificate or driver’s license.

A detective said during the arraignment that Razo has confessed to the deadly, one-day crime spree in the quiet Lake Erie town. Police began seeking Razo late Monday morning after the girl described him to police and said he had tried to rape her. Hours later, he allegedly shot a 40-year-old woman in the arm as she walked with her two children along a bike path and an hour after that, a man told park rangers he’d found his wife, 60-year-old Margaret Kostelnik, shot to death in their home near the bike path.

Officials: Ohio crime spree suspect was in U.S. illegally.

Razo has been charged with attempted murder in the shooting of a 40-year-old woman Monday afternoon as she walked with her two children along a bike path in Concord Township. She was shot in the arm. Just over an hour later, a man told park rangers he’d found his wife, 60-year-old Margaret Kostelnik, shot to death in their home near the bike path.

The Lake County coroner said Kostelnik was shot multiple times.

The manhunt for Razo began late Monday morning after a 14-year-old girl told police he had tried to rape her in another section of the park. The Lake County prosecutor said evidence in the slaying of Kostelnik and the attempted rape will be presented to a grand jury.

Daily Commentary – Thursday, July 30, 2015 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with Author Ashley Rhodes-Courter

 

Daily Commentary – Thursday, July 30, 2015 Download

8 Year Old Madyson Middleton Was Lured to 15 Year Old Suspect’s Apartment Where She Was Raped, Strangled and Murdered

 

Oh dear God, Why do things like this happen to our precious children?

As if this story could not get any worse and heartbreaking. It is being reported that 8 year old Madyson Middleton, who went missing on Sunday, July 26 in Santa Cruz, CA and whose body was found later that day was raped and strangled prior to her body being hid in a trash dumpster. According to police, the girl was lured into the teen’s apartment on Sunday night where investigators found evidence that the girl was murdered inside the upstairs apartment before her body was carried down into the first floor garage then placed into a recycling bin.

Madyson Middleton

Madyson Middleton, Rest in Peace

In a press conference on Monday Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel said, ”It appears that she was lured to the suspect’s apartment willingly. Additionally, we’ve determined that Maddy was murdered inside of the suspect’s apartment. She was then carried downstairs to the recycle bin.” What is wrong with people, some crimes just are more heinous than others. And its not “IF” the teen who committed this vile act could be tried as an adult, it is “WHEN” this animal is tried as an adult for this sick crime. Sorry, this 15 year old has zero hope and deserves no second chances to prey upon innocent children.

Sources say that the 8-year-old girl who vanished from her Santa Cruz apartment complex Sunday night was raped and strangled before her body was found inside a recycling bin.

Madyson Middleton’s body was discovered inside of a dumpster at the Tannery Arts Center by one of the department’s detectives Monday night. Police are not sure how long the body was inside the dumpster.

“At approximately 7:55 p.m., and this is extraordinarily heartbreaking news that I’m about to give to you, our detectives discovered the body of a young female inside of a dumpster at the complex located behind me,” said Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel on Monday night.

Teen arrested for murder in missing Santa Cruz girl’s death.

The mood turned hostile to outsiders as residents of the Tannery Arts Center, a unique artists’ community on the outskirts of this small beach town, came to grips with the fact that this may have been an inside job.

During a news conference on Tuesday, Police Chief Kevin Vogel told reporters that the little girl was probably dead even before she was reported missing Sunday evening.

“It appears that she was lured to the suspect’s apartment willingly,” said Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel. “Additionally, we’ve determined that Maddy was murdered inside of the suspect’s apartment. She was then carried downstairs to the recycle bin.”

Police believe all of this happened in less than an hour, right after she disappeared while riding her scooter and before police were called Sunday evening.

Read more comments, opinions and updated at Scared Monkeys Missing Persons Forum: Madyson Middleton.

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, July 29, 2015 – Fiat Chrysler Has Been Ordered to Buy Back Hundreds of Thousands of Ram Pickups

 
  • Hit with a record $105 million dollar fine. This on top of the recent hacking into the Jeep software.

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, July 29, 2015 Download

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It