Andrey G. Karlov, Russian Ambassador to Turkey Is Assassinated in Ankara (VIDEO)

Russian Ambassador to Turkey Is Assassinated by man shouting, “Don’t forget Aleppo and “Allahu akbar”.

A gunman, wearing a dark suit and tie, shot and killed the Russian Ambassador to Turkey at an art gallery yesterday in Ankara, Turkey.  In the video below, the assassin can be seen waving a pistol and shouting in Arabic: “God is great! Those who pledged allegiance to Muhammad for jihad. God is great!” He then switched to Turkish and shouted: “Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria! Step back! Step back! Only death can take me from here.” The terrorist was identified as 22-year-old Mevlut Mert Altintas, an off duty Turkish policeman. He was later shot dead by Turkish authorities.

 Russia’s ambassador to Turkey was assassinated at an Ankara art exhibit on Monday evening by a lone Turkish gunman shouting “God is great!” and “don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria!” in what the leaders of Turkey and Russia called a provocative terrorist attack.

The gunman, described by Turkish officials as a 22-year-old off-duty police officer, also wounded at least three others in the assault on the envoy, Andrey G. Karlov, which was captured on video. Turkish officials said the assailant was killed by other officers in a shootout.

The assassination, an embarrassing security failure in the Turkish capital, forced Turkey and Russia to confront a new crisis tied directly to the Syrian conflict, now in its sixth year.

The longer-term implications for the Russia-Turkey relationship, which had been warming recently after plunging a year ago, were not immediately clear. But some analysts played down the notion that the assassination would lead to a new rupture, saying it could conversely bring the countries closer together in a shared fight against terrorism.

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia said on Russian television that Mr. Karlov had been “despicably killed” to sabotage ties with Turkey. Mr. Putin spoke with the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, by phone, and the two leaders agreed to cooperate in investigating the killing, and in combating terrorism broadly.

In typical Barack Obama fashion, Obama headed off to the golf course after receiving reports on Berlin attack and Russian Ambassador’s death. UNREAL. I would say this is bad optics; however, Obama has never cared about putting tragic events ahead of his golf game. It will be a pleasant change to no longer have to put up with this nonsense.

“13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” Out Today … Go Watch It … Movie Reignites ‘Stand-Gown’ Order Debate .. “Hillary Is a Liar!” (VIDEO)

MAKE IT A POINT TO SEE  THIS MOVIE THIS WEEK AND BRING YOUR HILLARY CLINTON LIBERAL SUPPORTING FRIENDS …

Michael Bay’s “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” is set to be released everywhere on Friday. This is a must see movie. As stated at the Politico, the new Benghazi movie reignites ‘stand-down’ order debate. Sorry, if I happen to believe the people who actually were there as opposed to the pathetic, rotten lying politicians trying to cover the collective asses of Barack Obama and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Our governments action with regards to the terror attacks in Benghazi will forever be a low-point in America history where those in power just left Americans to die and then blamed the radical Islamist terror attack on a tape. Shame on them and shame on the media for covering up the story.

The creators of a new Hollywood blockbuster about the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack are renewing the politically explosive allegation that commandos called to defend the U.S. compound were told to “stand down” — a claim Democrats say has no basis in fact.

With Michael Bay’s “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” set to premiere Thursday, the five surviving members of the six-man Benghazi security team have blitzed the airwaves to promote the film and renew their assertion that a top CIA officer delayed them from immediately answering State Department distress calls. Three even testified to the same before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last spring, several sources have confirmed to POLITICO.

“There is no sensationalism in that: We were told to ‘stand down,’” said former Special Forces Officer Kris Paronto, one of the CIA contractors who fought that night, in an interview with Politico. “Those words were used verbatim — 100 percent. … If the truth of it affects someone’s political career? Well, I’m sorry. It happens.”

Pat Smith, mother of State Department official Sean Smith who was murdered at the Benghazi Consulate on 9-11-3012, screamed out, “Hillary is a liar!” after watching the movie ’13 Hours.’

The Gateway Pundit:

Pat Smith joined Megyn Kelly tonight after attending the opening of ’13 Hours’ last night in Dallas, Texas.

She sobbed as she told Megyn about the movie.

I left as soon as Sean came on screen, or the person who portrayed him. I couldn’t handle it. HILLARY IS A LIAR! I know what she told me!

Smith was referring to Hillary’s bogus claims that a YouTube video was behind the deadly attacks.

Pat Smith later said she wants Hillary in jail.

Philadelphia Police Officer Jesse Hartnett Ambushed by 30 Year Old Edward Archer … Update: Suspect Confessed He Did it in the Name of Islam

THANK GOD, NOT ALLAH THAT POLICE OFFICER JESSEE HARTNETT IS ALIVE …

In what can only be described as a heinous and vile act of cowardice, Philadelphia police officer Jesse Hartnett is lucky to be alive after he was ambushed at shot numerous times at point-blank range. The suspect, 33 year old Edward Archer, fired 13 bullets at Officer Jesse Hartnett as the cop sat in his patrol car Thursday night. According to reports, the suspect confessed and stated he shot the officer in the name of Islam.

Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross  described the attack as an execution attempt.

I just have to tell you, when you look at the video–we have video that captured all of this–it’s one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen. This guy tried to execute the police officer. It’s amazing he’s alive,” Ross said at a press conference Friday morning.

Jesse Hartnett_ambused

Authorities say a Philadelphia police officer is recovering after he was shot several times during an ambush late Thursday night in West Philadelphia.

Philadelphia police commissioner Richard Ross says the officer, identified as 33-year-old Jesse Hartnett, was sitting in his patrol car around 11:30 p.m. at 60th and Spruce Streets when a gunman fired nearly a dozen shots through the driver’s side of the car.

“Shots fired! I’m shot! I’m bleeding heavily!” Officer Hartnett was heard yelling on police radio.

Police are calling it an “attempted assassination.”

UPDATE I: Suspect Used Stolen Police gun, and claims allegiance to ISIS.

The alleged radical Islamic gunman accused of shooting a Philadelphia cop used a stolen police gun in the attempted “assassination” and pledged allegiance to ISIS as he confessed to the harrowing ambush, officials said.

Suspected shooter Edward Archer fired 13 bullets at Officer Jesse Hartnett as the cop sat in his patrol car Thursday night, police said. The five-year force veteran was hit three times and suffered a broken arm and nerve damage — but was still able to chase after his assailant and fire at the fleeing gunman.

Archer, who was shot three times by the cop he targeted, was taken into custody shortly after the attack and confessed to the ambush, police said at a Friday press conference.

“He stated that he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State. He praises Allah, and that was the reason he was called to do this,” said Philadelphia Police Capt. James Clark.

Man Accused of Shooting Philly Cop Pledged Allegiance to ISIS

Communication between officer and dispatch after shooting

47 Year Old Deputy Darren H. Goforth Shot & Killed “Execution Style” in Houston, Texas Area (Update: Suspect Arrested and in Custody)

POLICE OFFICERS LIVES MATTER!!!

47 year old Harris County Sheriff Deputy Darren H. Goforth was shot and killed “execution-style” as he fueled his patrol car in the Houston area of Texas. What the hell is going on in this country? Thanks to the racial division and poison spread from the Obama White House and the DOJ, and the so-called Black Lives Matter crowd, we know have the beginnings of a race war.  As Deputy Goforth was pumping gas a man walked up behind him and shot him, killing him instantly. The POS scumbag thug then stood over him and shot Gosforth some more, even after the officer was dead. Goforth is survived by his wife, who works as a school teacher, and two children, ages 12 and 5.

Rest in Peace

Darren H. Goforth

You cannot even imagine the anger and rage that I have towards these lawless thugs that would do such a heinous act. Hopefully this POS will be captured soon and seeing that it is Texas will be put to death like he rightfully should. HOW IS THIS NOT A HATE CRIME? This is the definition of a hate crime. This thug needs to be put down like a rabid animal. Folks, it does not get any more heinous than this. It also does not get any more cowardice. This thug shot a police officer when his back was turned, really? What a brave soul you are. Hopefully you will get coming to you all that you rightfully deserve.

Emotional Press Conference regarding Deputy Gogorth’s death … “the suspect will be caught and will be brought to justice”

VIDEO – NBC

A man shot a uniformed sheriff’s deputy “execution-style” while he fueled his patrol car in the Houston area, killing him instantly, authorities said.

Deputy Darren H. Goforth, 47, was returning to his car after pumping gas Friday night.

The gunman walked up from behind him and opened fire for no apparent reason, Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman said.

When Goforth fell to the ground, the gunman stood over him and shot him some more, authorities said. He died at the scene.

“He was literally gunned down in what appears to be an unprovoked, execution-style killing,” Hickman said. “I have been in law enforcement for 45 years, I have never seen anything this cold-blooded.”

‘He did not say anything’

The gunman gave no indication of his motive. He drove away after the shooting in a red Ford Ranger, authorities said. A manhunt is underway to find him.

Darren H. Goforth_suspect

UPDATE I: Authorities have a man in custody who is believed to be the alleged gunman.

According to reports, the suspects mother called the Harris County Sheriff’s office after learning her son may have been involved in the shooting. The suspect was arrested at his mother’s home.

A man “believed to be the alleged gunman” in the killing of a uniformed Houston-area sheriff’s deputy was in custody and being questioned Saturday morning, Sgt. William Kennard of the Texas Department of Public Safety told CNN.

No charges have been filed against the man, Kennard said. The man’s name wasn’t given.

It was the man’s mother who called the Harris County Sheriff’s Department about her son, Kennard said. “All the information she had heard led to him.”

UPDATE II: Law Enforcement Was ‘His Calling,’ Brother-in-Law Says.

For deputy Darren Goforth, who was shot and killed at a Texas gas station Friday, law enforcement was “his calling,” his brother-in-law told ABC News.

Goforth, a Harris County Sheriff’s deputy, was filling up his patrol car at a gas station near Houston when a man approached him from behind and shot him several times, according to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

“He wanted to spend his whole life in it once he got in it,” Allison, 46, said. “He really felt the brotherhood in the community … that’s what he loved to do.

“He was kind of born for it,” Allison said.

Goforth is survived by his wife, who works as a school teacher, and two children, ages 12 and 5, Allison said.

“He was the rock in that family,” Allison said through tears. “The kids loved him.

“I didn’t have a brother… when they got together he was like the only other brother in my family,” Allison said.

Goforth “never got mad at anybody,” Allison said. “He was just a giving individual.”

Sony Pictures Entertainment & Movie Theaters Bows to North Korea’s Threats … Cancels Release of ‘The Interview’ (VIDEO – Movie Trailer)

GUTLESS …

Sony Pictures pulled the release of the anti-North Korean regime movie “The Interview” today. This came after Sony received threats that 9-11 like attacks on movie theaters would occur and they would be blown up if the movie was released. For that the movie was canceled. From the trailer, the movie looks somewhat lame, but one has to wonder why Sony would have green-lighted a movie like this for a comedy with the assassination of a foreign leader, whether he be a dictator or not. Gee, who could not have seen anything going wrong? But instead, Sony now does pull the flick from the screens after receiving threats. How brave of them.

Movie_The Interview

With theater chains defecting en masse, Sony Pictures Entertainment has pulled the planned Christmas Day release of “The Interview.”

U.S. officials have reportedly linked a massive cyber attack against Sony to North Korea, which is at the center of the Seth Rogen-James Franco comedy.

“We are deeply saddened at this brazen effort to suppress the distribution of a movie, and in the process do damage to our company, our employees, and the American public,” Sony said in a statement. “We stand by our filmmakers and their right to free expression and are extremely disappointed by this outcome.”

In announcing the decision to cancel the holiday debut, Sony also hit back at the hackers who threatened movie theaters and moviegoers and who have terrorized the studio and its employees for weeks.

“Those who attacked us stole our intellectual property, private emails and sensitive and proprietary material, and sought to destroy our spirit and our morale – all apparently to thwart the release of a movie they did not like,” the statement reads.

A few hours after making the announcement, a studio spokesman said that Sony had “no further plans” to release the comedy, either on VOD or DVD.

“The Interview” centers on a hapless television host who is recruited to assassinate North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. The country has condemned the film and some cyber-security experts believe that it played a role in the hacking attack on the studio. North Korea has denied involvement in the attacks.

Well you can’t see the movie anymore, but you can watch the trailer.

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It