43 Year Old PGA Player Robert Allenby Kidnapped & Robbed Friday Night from Wine Bar in Waikiki After Missing the Cut at the Sony Open in Hawaii
KIDNAPPED, ROBBED AND BEATEN …
43 year old Australian PGA player Robert Allenby was reported to have been kidnapped and robbed Friday night t in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Australian golfer was kidnapped from a wine bar Friday night in Waikiki , beaten and robbed before being dropped off in a park more than six miles away. Allenby reportedly signed his check at the Amuse Wine Bar at 10:48 p.m. local time, and surveillance footage showed him leaving the parking lot minutes later with a group of five or six people.
Allenby, 43, said he was at a wine bar in Waikiki when he was abducted at around 11 p.m. local time, placed in a car, driven 6½ miles away and robbed.
“I didn’t think I was going to survive this one,” Allenby told the Australian Associated Press.
“I was separated from my friend (Anthony Puntoriero) in the bar after we had paid the tab at 10:48 p.m., and he went to the bathroom and next thing you know I’m being dumped in a park miles away.
“I only know this part because a homeless woman found me and told me she saw a few guys pull up and throw me out of the car. That is where I got the scrapes above my eye from the sidewalk.”
According to the AAP, Allenby believes he may have been drugged by the suspects at the bar.
“I didn’t think I was going to survive this one,” Allenby told the AAP. “I was separated from my friend in the bar after we paid the tab at 10:48 p.m. and he went to the bathroom, and next thing you know I’m being dumped in a park miles away.”
Allenby sustained significant facial injuries and was robbed of his wallet, cellphone, cash and credit cards, according to Middlemo.
13 Year Old Cheyenne Phillips & 18 Year Old Dalton Hayes Arrested Sunday Morning in Panama City Beach, Florida
Teen Bonnie & Clyde arrested …
18 year old Dalton Hayes and 13-year old Cheyenne Phillips have finally been arrested by police. The teen couple dubbed the teen Bonnie and Clyde were arrested Sunday morning in Panama City Beach, Florida. Where else would you find two teens in Florida, but Panama City. Police found them asleep in a 2011 Toyota Tundra that was stolen in Henry County, Georgia. They were arrested without incident. Hayes and Phillips went missing on January 3, 2015 from their small hometown in Grayson County, KY. The two find themselves in a world of trouble after their crime spree across the South, stealing multiple vehicles and the use of stolen checks.
Two teenagers who have blazed a trail of crime in the South were arrested Sunday morning in Panama City Beach, Florida, authorities said in a statement.
US Marshal’s Service and local police discovered 18-year-old Dalton Hayes and 13-year-old Cheyenne Phillips asleep in a 2011 Toyota Tundra that was stolen in Henry County, Georgia, Grayson County Sheriff officials said.
Law enforcement surrounded the truck and apprehended the two individuals without incident.
Police said the process has begun to get both teenagers back to Kentucky to answer for multiple felony charges.
The US Marshals service say they have caught two Grayson County teenagers accused of a string of crimes spanning multiple states.
The Grayson County Sheriff’s Office had been searching for Cheyenne Phillips, 13, and Dalton Hayes, 18, since Jan. 3, when Cheyenne’s father first reported her missing.
The two have managed to evade police since then, traveling 597 miles to Manning, South Carolina, and another 256 miles to Henry County, Georgia.
The couple is suspected of stealing multiple vehicles and using forged checks along the way.
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd Gives a Reporter a Lesson in Political Correctness … “Make No Mistake About It, There’s Nothing About Politically Correct in a Gun Fight.”
HERO OF THE WEEK … Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.
A manhunt was underway for four suspects who killed two people in the home, a mother and daughter, who, Judd said, were “viciously murdered” in a manner “much too graphic to describe.” People were asked to stay in their homes, as hundreds of officers, including SWAT teams, scoured a Central Florida neighborhood for armed and dangerous men after a suspected robbery, high-speed chase and double homicide overnight. Finally, the police got their men as all four suspects were arrested and are now in custody. However, it was what Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said afterwards in a police press conference that people need to heed. A lily-livered, spineless member of the MSM asked the sheriff the following question, “Some of the comments you made last night about shooting the suspects, possibly, and the comments today about ‘ready for a gunfight’ — was that in the heat of the moment? Do you have any regret about that?” Are you kidding? Thankfully, the media is not responsible to protect and serve the public.
Needless to say Sheriff Grady Judd responded in a manner that should make all people of his country feel safe and secure, just like how you don’t bring a knife to a gun fight, you don’t bring political correctness either.
“I not only have no regret, I’m pretty excited about telling you that — that’s exactly what would’ve happened,” Judd shot back. “Make no mistake about it, there’s nothing about politically correct in a gun fight. There’s nothing about politically correct when you are keeping people alive and well and safe. And the people of this community and these law enforcement officers come first.”
“I meant every word of it then, and I mean every word of it now,” he added. “If you surrender peacefully, that’s the way we prefer it. You start pointing guns at us, you can not only plan on, but you can guarantee that we are going to shoot you.”
Two NYPD Officers (Andrew Dossi & Aliro Pellerano) Shot While Responding to Armed Robbery in Bronx; Suspects Fled in Carjacked Vehicle (VIDEO)
TWO NYPD OFFICERS SHOT FROM THE 46TH PRECINCT WHILE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY IN BRONX … I GUESS DE BLASIO WILL ASK THESE OFFICERS TO BE RETRAINED AS WELL.
Two New York City Police Department officer, 30 year old Andrew Dossi and 38 year old Aliro Pellerano were shot while investigating and responding to an armed robbery in the Bronx. The incident took place at 10:30 pm Monday night. Police officers of the 46th Precinct’s five-person anti-crime unit responded to an armed robbery at the Welcome 2 Yemen deli on E. 180 St. near Webster Ave. According to police commissioner Bratton, the police followed the suspects to a Chinese restaurant at E. 184 St. and Tiebout Ave. and held up their badges when one of the suspect ran inside the restaurant and opened fire on police through the door. The shooter fled and carjacked white Camaro that crashed on E. 188th St. and Park Ave. The two suspects are still at large. The wounded police officers were taken to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Two plainclothes cops were shot in the Bronx after trying to stop a robbery Monday night, police sources said.
The shooter and his accomplice are at large.
Officer Andrew Dossi, 30, was shot in the arm and back, while Officer Aliro Pellerano, 38, was shot in the arm and abdomen at about 10:30 p.m. in Fordham Heights, police sources said.
The two went to St. Barnabas Hospital, where they are expected to recover.
Dossi went into surgery and is in critical but stable condition, Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said. Pellerano is in stable condition.
Surveillance video appears to show the bearded suspect opening fire on officers on Tiebout Ave. The manhunt is on for the two suspects. The organization COP SHOT, Citizens Outraged at Police Being Shot, has offered a $10,000 reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.
Cops describe the suspects as two male Hispanics approximately 25-30 years old, wearing dark clothing. One of the suspects has a close cropped full beard and one of them may have been wounded.
UPDATE I: Mayor de Blasio Tuesday’s news conference:
Those racist cops, keeping the city safe, imagine that.
Mayor de Blasio spoke at Tuesday’s news conference and thanked the officers for risking their lives to keep the city safe.
“As always, the city of New York and the NYPD will be with them through this challenge and as these officers recover,” de Blasio said.
- Two unarmed men mugged Rahm’s teenage son right in front of their Chicago home, giving him a fat lip and a broken tooth
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, December 24, 2014 Download
HOW DOES A MAYOR’S SON WITH A POLICE DETAIL GET MUGGED … HOW COME WE WERE PROVIDED NO DESCRIPTION OF SUSPECTS?
17 year old Zach Manuel, the son of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, was assaulted and robbed Friday afternoon by two men. The Mayors son was a victim of a robbery outside his Lakeview home when he went outside to make a call. Chicago police confirmed Saturday that a robbery occurred about 10:05 p.m. Friday near the mayor’s home where he was approached by two unknown male offenders who grabbed him, assaulted him and went through his pockets, taking his phone. According to accounts, Zach suffered a fat lip and chipped tooth in the attack. No suspects have been arrested.
The teenage son of Mayor Rahm Emanuel was the victim of a robbery outside the mayor’s Lakeview home Friday night, a spokesperson from the mayor’s office confirms.
Police were called to the 4200 block of North Hermitage at 10:05 p.m. Friday for a report of a robbery on the street where there would normally already be a police presence.
Emanuel’s 17-year-old son went out to make a phone call when he was jumped by two men who stole the teen’s cell phone.
Chicago Tribune – Zach Emanuel was robbed of his cellphone and assaulted.
Zach Emanuel was talking on his cellphone in the 4200 block of North Hermitage Avenue, across the street and a few houses down from the Emanuel home, when two males approached him from behind, according to the police report.
One of them “placed his arm around the victim’s neck in a rear chokehold,” and the second one struck the teen with a fist, knocking him to the ground. The robbers took the teen’s cellphone and patted him down, the police report said.
“The offenders then asked the victim, ‘What else you got?’ (and) forced the victim to enter his security code to unlock the phone,” the police report said.
The robbers then ran away. The teen was treated for cuts and bruises on his face by a personal physician at his home, according to the report.
Aaron Lewis Charged With the Capital Murder in Death of Realtor Beverly Carter, Pleads Not Guilty … Why Beverly, “She’s a Rich Broker … She was a woman who worked alone.” (VIDEO)
Why was Beverly Carter targeted according to Arron Lewis … “She’s a Rich Broker. She was a woman who worked alone.”
In a perp walk to a police car, when asked by reporters, why Beverly? Aaron Lewis replied, She’s a rich broker … She was a woman who worked alone.” SICK, JUST SICK. Aaron Lewis has been charged with capital murder in the death of Arkansas real estate agent Beverly Carter. This sick SOB targeted this hard working mom to rob her and then ultimately he murdered her. Void of any empathy, this sociopath said that he was “sorry”. I doubt it. Fire up sparky.
Ozarks First: Lewis Pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Beverly Clark
Reporter: Arron are you hurting for some reason?.
Lewis: Yeah, I got in a car wreck the other day. I haven’t been to the hospital yet.
Reporter: You pleaded not guilty. Why?
Lewis: Because that’s what my lawyer said to do.
Reporter: Did you in the courtroom originally say you wanted to get it over with, that you wanted to plead guilty?.
Lewis: I just want this all over with.
Reporter: So, did your lawyer basically encourage you to plead guilty.
Lewis: I’m just sorry it all happened. I just want it all over.
He’s Back … George Zimmerman Seen Patrolling Pompano Pat’s Gun Store After Recent Robbery in Deland, FL
George Zimmerman, the volunteer neighborhood watchman who was found not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin was back to patrolling ways in a Volusia County, FL. According to a police report, two officers spotted a suspicious, dark-colored truck parked behind Pompano Pat’s early Sunday, shortly after midnight. The occupant of the truck turned out to be George Zimmerman. The all too often in the news following his murder trail Zimmerman told the police officers he had permission to be there from the store’s owner to provide security and keep an eye on the business after a recent robbery. However, the owner of Pompano Pat’s gun store denies having hired Zimmerman.
The manager of Pompano Pat’s, a motorcycle and gun store in DeLand, said Tuesday that Zimmerman was never hired to provide security, despite Zimmerman’s claims to DeLand police.
Store owner Pat Johnson says he’s getting death threats because of Zimmerman’s claim, and it’s not the first time. Last year, Johnson received threats after offering to replace Zimmerman’s gun shortly after Zimmerman was acquitted of murder in the 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford.
Although he’s not a hired security officer, George Zimmerman has been “patrolling” outside a Volusia County gun shop after it was recently robbed, according to the store owner.
Pat Johnson told Local 6 that Zimmerman is not an employee of his DeLand store Pompano Pat’s, which sells firearms, ammunition and motorcycles.
Johnson said that Zimmerman, on his own accord, has been spotted outside the store since the robbery earlier this month. The thieves stole rifles worth up to $5,000 and two mini-bikes, according to Johnson.
“I didn’t OK it. I didn’t know about it. I didn’t authorize it. I didn’t pay for it,” Johnson said. “He had just watched Facebook and the news and just took it upon himself to come up here and sit.”
Johnson added that although he knows Zimmerman, he has not hired him as a security officer.
GEORGE … PLEASE, FADE AWAY INTO OBSCURITY.
“Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest” … Two Naked Men & Their Underwear-Clad Accomplice Rob Bonita Beach, FL Restaurant … WHERE’S THE BEEF?
The Beefcake Bandits …
Three college age men, two completely nude, one just wearing his tidy-whites robbed Doc’s Beach House, not of any money, but of beef. You just can’t make this stuff up. The bandits in the buff robbed the restaurant at 3:06 a.m. Sunday, stealing 60 hamburgers, three pounds of bacon, three red peppers and a paddleboard. Why would one suspect that alcohol or drugs were involved in this crime? How do we know it was exactly 3:06 AM on Sunday, why the restaurant had a security camera of course. Actually, Doc’s Beach House had multiple security cameras that got the trio in a frame by frame account of their caper.
The Beefcake Bandits … Photo: Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers
Why would three naked “knuckleheads” break into a Bonita Beach eatery and only steal food as two security cameras captured their every move?
“Dumb, dumber and dumbest,” Sansevieri said with a laugh Wednesday.
Three days after the naked caper heard around Southwest Florida, the bare-naked beef bandits remained on the lam. Authorities don’t know if the men are tourists or residents, but are trying to uncover and bare all tips. On Wednesday, authorities released photos — at least those that can be printed — to ask the public for help in identifying the men. The bandits robbed the restaurant at 3:06 a.m. Sunday, stealing 60 hamburgers, three pounds of bacon, three red peppers and a paddleboard.
In addition to the restaurant security footage and 200 frame-by-frame photos, the bandits left another clue: a trail of red peppers on the beach. On Sunday morning, Doc’s kitchen staff found the restaurant’s red peppers about 100 yards away near a beach bathhouse.
“They left a trail like Hansel and Gretel,” Doc’s waitress Shelly Isom said with a laugh. “One of them probably said after, ‘Uh, guys, where did we leave our clothes?’”
WHERE’S THE BEEF?
Anyone with information on the identities and whereabouts of the suspects is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Bangert believes the men will be caught because of the media attention.
Three Teens Attack & Rob Ice Cream Man and Post it on Facebook in Charlotte, NC (Update: One Teen Daishaun Tyrone Burney Arrested)
What the hell has happened to this country?
Three teens attacked and robbed an ice cream man in Charlotte, North Carolina. Really, this is how punk teens are acting these days? Lock ‘em up as they obviously serve no useful purpose to society. Outrage from residents in the community has led to the arrest of at least one teenager. Daishaun Tyrone Burney was arrested and charged with common law robbery. The police are still hunting for two more teens in the video.
(Below is the unedited video that they did not show on TV. Warning on language and violence)
Outraged viewers reached out to Eyewitness News about a Facebook video they said showed three young people attacking and robbing an ice cream man in Northeast Charlotte.
A girl opens an ice cream cart in the beginning of the video.
The ice cream man closes it and soon the girl and other young people begin hitting the man over and over.
“It seems like he’s not trying to fight back initially, like he just wants to be left alone, and that’s the thing — you can’t even be left alone,” said Manuel Fuentes.
He contacted Eyewitness News about the video and said the young people should be arrested.
“It’s just not right because the man didn’t do anything,” he said.
Eyewitness News reached out to police Friday morning about the incident.