He’s Back … George Zimmerman Seen Patrolling Pompano Pat’s Gun Store After Recent Robbery in Deland, FL
George Zimmerman, the volunteer neighborhood watchman who was found not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin was back to patrolling ways in a Volusia County, FL. According to a police report, two officers spotted a suspicious, dark-colored truck parked behind Pompano Pat’s early Sunday, shortly after midnight. The occupant of the truck turned out to be George Zimmerman. The all too often in the news following his murder trail Zimmerman told the police officers he had permission to be there from the store’s owner to provide security and keep an eye on the business after a recent robbery. However, the owner of Pompano Pat’s gun store denies having hired Zimmerman.
The manager of Pompano Pat’s, a motorcycle and gun store in DeLand, said Tuesday that Zimmerman was never hired to provide security, despite Zimmerman’s claims to DeLand police.
Store owner Pat Johnson says he’s getting death threats because of Zimmerman’s claim, and it’s not the first time. Last year, Johnson received threats after offering to replace Zimmerman’s gun shortly after Zimmerman was acquitted of murder in the 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford.
Although he’s not a hired security officer, George Zimmerman has been “patrolling” outside a Volusia County gun shop after it was recently robbed, according to the store owner.
Pat Johnson told Local 6 that Zimmerman is not an employee of his DeLand store Pompano Pat’s, which sells firearms, ammunition and motorcycles.
Johnson said that Zimmerman, on his own accord, has been spotted outside the store since the robbery earlier this month. The thieves stole rifles worth up to $5,000 and two mini-bikes, according to Johnson.
“I didn’t OK it. I didn’t know about it. I didn’t authorize it. I didn’t pay for it,” Johnson said. “He had just watched Facebook and the news and just took it upon himself to come up here and sit.”
Johnson added that although he knows Zimmerman, he has not hired him as a security officer.
GEORGE … PLEASE, FADE AWAY INTO OBSCURITY.
One Year After George Zimmerman Acquittal in Death of Trayvon Martin, The Defense’s ‘Train Wreck’ Star Witness Rachel Jeantel Speaks Out
It was one year ago on July 13, 2013 that George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin and the defense’s star witness, let’s rephrase that, train wreck witness Rachel Jeantel speaks out. In an interview with CNN, Jeantel discusses her regrets that she could have said things and acted differently while on the witness stand. She played the victim and blamed the jury for not taking her seriously. Jeantel said, “they judge how they talk, how they look, how they dress.” Jeantel was upset because she felt like she was being judged. ARE YOU KIDDING? Rachel dear, you were a witness in a murder trial. It was the jury’s job to determine whether you were telling the truth and your combative actions and the testimony that Martin told her he was being chased by a “creepy-ass cracker” was judged. Rachel, here is a free life lesson … we are all judged by our actions every day.
Jeantel was the prosecution’s star witness, yet her testimony was a combative, profanity-laced “train wreck” that likely contributed to Zimmerman’s acquittal.
Jeantel’s curt, colloquial language prompted attorneys to ask her to speak up and repeat herself time and again during the trial, eventually eliciting an exasperated, “Are you listening?” from Jeantel.
She told CNN this week that she wishes she had “acted different” on the witness stand.
We do hope that the experiences that Rachel Jeantel went through during the Zimmerman trial does turn her life around and makes her a better person. As stated in the video above, no one knew it at the time of her testimony, but “she was barely able to read and write at the level of a third grader. Whose fault is that exactly? We can blame public school and Rachel Jeantel as she resisted any efforts of tutoring because it took too long. However, it appears that she is trying to get her life together and has graduated high school. Good for her!
What happened to Rachel Jeantel was not a matter of a jury falsely judging a book by it’s cover. In 2013 when she took the witness stand Rachel’s book was her cover, no more, no less. Was she smart, no. Was she well versed, not on your life.
‘Creepy a** cracker is following me’
Rachel Jeantel Can’t Read Letter She ‘Wrote’ About Shooting: ‘I don’t read cursive’
Trayvon Trainwreck – Star Prosecuting Witness Implodes on the Stand – Rachel Jeantel
That is obvious, otherwise she would not have felt the need to change and better herself. People criticized her for her actions and the way she talked because they were horrified by your actions and speech that you thought nothing of. Personally, I blamed at the time the prosecutors more than I did Jeantel because I could never have imagined anyone thinking that she would be a good witness. More so, did they do any coaching?
We can only hope that something good comes from the George Zimmerman murder trail and maybe that is that Rachel Jeantel woke up, grew up and got her life on track.
- Zimmerman’s defense team had asked the names be held secret for 6 months after the verdict.
The Names of the Six Jurors who Acquitted George Zimmerman in the Death of Trayvon Martin Made Public
The six jurors in the George Zimmerman murder case better change their phone numbers to unlisted.
As reported in the Orlando Sentinel, the names of the six member jury panel that acquitted George Zimmerman in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin have been made public for the first time, after a new court order. RUT-ROH, these folks are in for a world of unwanted phone calls and possible home visits. Hopefully, the order will be stayed so that the individuals could prepare for this.
The names of the six-member jury panel that acquitted George Zimmerman in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin have been made public for the first time, after a new court order, records show.
Circuit Judge Debra Nelson, who had previously ordered the jurors’ identifying information be kept confidential, granted access to the names in a ruling March 21.
Zimmerman’s defense asked the judge in June to keep the names secret until six months after the verdict. The judge set no timeline then, but noted in her new order they have been withheld more than eight months.
Attempts to reach the jurors by phone and in-person Thursday were unsuccessful.
The Left & Blacks Become Unhinged Over Lakers Kobe Bryant’s Comments on Trayvon Martin Case … He Doesn’t Support Defending Someone Just Because They are Black
The NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant is about to feel the wrath of what happens when you do not go along with the “black/left” company line …
In an interview with The New Yorker, Kobe Bryant discussed his reaction to when members of the Miami Heat wore “hoodies” in Trayvon Martin’s memory saying he admitted he’s not comfortable with the idea of being compelled to defend someone just because they’re black. Trayvon Martin was the black teen who was shot and killed by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman. After a long, divisive and contentious trial, Zimmerman was found “not guilty” of murder. Although the part of the interview that discusses the Trayvon Martin passages are only available to subscribers, the money lines were reprinted at The Blaze and Mediaite.
Discussing the divisive Trayvon Martin case in an interview with The New Yorker, NBA star Kobe Bryant said he doesn’t support defending someone just because they are black.
He appeared to be referring to the aftermath of the shooting death of Martin. Many people and political commentators seemingly rushed to assume George Zimmerman was guilty of murder before a trial ever occurred. One of the topics discussed was how members of the Miami Heat wore hoodies in Martin’s memory two years ago.
“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American. That argument doesn’t make any sense to me,” Bryant said. “So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”
Who knew Kobe Bryant was a racist? [sarcasm intended].
And the Left & Blacks expressed their outrage on Twitter for one black man’s opinion that color should not be the issue, the facts should. Hmm, you mean support for Trayvon was not racial solidarity, Really? It was a tragic set of events where two people should have never crossed paths, but everything about the George Zimmerman – Trayvon martin case was racial, down the the media doctoring 911 tapes and Zimmerman being referred to as a “white” Hispanic. And there is nothing racial when the Revs. Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson are on the scene. Add the NBPP as well putting a bounty on Zimmerman’s head. Yup, no racial solidarity before a JURY SPOKE WHAT-SO-EVER.
I guess if Barack Obama had a son, it would not be Kobe Bryant.
Well this hardly promises to be like the “Rumble in the Jungle”.
I can see David Buffer providing the pre-fight intro … LET’S GET READY TO STUMBLE!!!!
TMZ is reporting that the a boxing match is on between George Zimmerman and rapper DMX. Yes, that same George Zimmerman. It would appear that Zimmerman and DMX are going to have a 3 round boxing match. Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman says that there were 15,000 applicants who wanted to take ob George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who was found “not guilty” in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Really, DMX? Obviously the rapper wants to beat the hell out of Zimmerman, he has made that pretty obvious by his words below. But wouldn’t such a match have been better had Zimmerman been in the ring with Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton? Now that’s a match I would be willing to pay for!
Oh by the way, celebrity boxing match. George Zimmerman is a celebrity, really?
Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman tells us, DMX was selected out of 15,000 applicants … all of whom wanted a piece of Zimmerman in the ring after he issued the open challenge to fight anyone willing to take him.
But no one wanted to beat Zimmerman’s ass more than DMX.
As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, “I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up.” He then said he’d literally piss on George’s face.
George Zimmerman better hope Obamacare covers the injuries he is about to get in this beat down.
On a serious note, George … GO AWAY!!!
Oh wait, check this comment out from Al Sharpton regarding the event. Um, this coming from the man who made himself of celebrity and hero from the false rape accusation of of a police officer in the Tawana Brawley case.
We must be very careful not to glorify or in any way sidestep the implications of making someone whose only claim to fame was killing an unarmed, young man named Trayvon Martin into a cultural celebrity or hero,” Sharpton said.
Attorney for Photographer Rick Wilson Says George Zimmerman Stole Cleints Work to Make Painting of State Attorney Angela Corey (Copyright Violation)
RUT-ROH, Looks like George Zimmerman may be in trouble again.
According to Jacksonville attorney John Phillips, who represents photographer Rick Wilson, George Zimmerman committed a copyright violation of his clients photo of State Attorney Angela Corey. The AP owns the rights to the photo. AP has sent George Zimmerman a cease-and-desist letter for the use of this photo. AP spokesman Paul Colford stated said that Zimmerman, “clearly directly copied an AP photo to create his painting of Florida State Attorney. Zimmerman planned on selling this paining on line as he did his previous one did on eBay, with a winning bid of $100,099.99.
The new painting is an image of Corey gesturing with her finger and thumb together, under the words “I have this much respect for the American judicial system.” The painting is titled “Angie,” Robert Zimmerman Jr. tweeted Wednesday.
Following the trial,Law School Professor Alan Dershowitz said George Zimmerman special prosecutor Angela Corey should be disbarred and her conduct bordered on criminal conduct. Zimmerman’s defense attorneys did not have very many kind words for the prosecution either. Looks like Zimmerman wanted to get even with a completely unflattering painting.
click on pic to watch VIDEO
From The Orlando Sentinel:
A photographer and news agency whose picture of State Attorney Angela Corey appears to be the basis for George Zimmerman’s latest painting are calling the artwork a clear copyright violation.
Jacksonville attorney John Phillips, who represents photographer Rick Wilson, told the Orlando Sentinel on Friday that Zimmerman should expect legal action if he continues to use the photo.
“You just can’t do that,” Phillips said. “You just can’t take somebody else’s work and make it your own.”
Wilson said he took the photograph as a freelancer for The Associated Press, and he said AP owns its copyright.
Zimmerman’s use of his photo for profit “to me crosses a line,” Wilson said. “He’s trying to profit and pass off, basically, a photograph as his own original artwork.”
In a statement Friday, AP spokesman Paul Colford confirmed the news network has sent Zimmerman a cease-and-desist letter.
Zimmerman “clearly directly copied an AP photo to create his painting of Florida State Attorney Angela Corey,” Colford said.
$100,000 for a Zimmerman paint by the numbers painting, ARE YOU SERIOUS? That might be criminal as well.
George Zimmerman ill not have domestic violence charges filed against him … now go away!!!
Seminole County prosecutors announced that they will not file domestic violence charges against George Zimmerman after his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, recanted in an affidavit that Zimmerman pointed a gun at her face. In a he said, she said case with limited evidence and the main witness who recanted and did not want to testify, the prosecutors had little choice but to drop the charges. The initial charges stemmed from a domestic violence incident that took place on November 18, 2013 where Zimmerman faced aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief. OK George, even a cat only has 9 lives … NOW GO AWAY!
Prosecutors say they will not file domestic violence charges against George Zimmerman after his girlfriend said in a sworn statement she did not want to pursue the case.
State Attorney Phil Archer in Seminole County said in a statement Wednesday that Samantha Scheibe’s decision not to cooperate and the lack of other corroborating evidence made a successful prosecution unlikely.
Zimmerman had faced charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief following a Nov. 18 incident at the central Florida house he shared with Scheibe. She initially told police Zimmerman pointed a shotgun at her face, then recanted in an affidavit filed this week.
The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office had probable cause to arrest Zimmerman after Scheibe called 911 and reported Zimmerman was armed and behaving threateningly.
“However, upon reviewing the recent affidavit … and taking into account the conflicting statements about what occurred, the failure to cooperate with the ongoing investigation, and a lack of any other corroborating evidence or witnesses, there is no reasonable likelihood of successful prosecution,” said Archer, the top prosecutor for Seminole and Brevard counties.
Samantha Scheibe,George Zimmerman’s Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges of Aggrevated Assault and ‘Be With Him’
I GUESS THIS WAS PRETTY PREDICTABLE … SOME ONE HAS HAD SOME MIND CHANGING.
27 year old Samantha Scheibe, the girl friend of George Zimmerman, who called 911 and claimed that he was vandalizing her stuff and threatening her with a gun, no longer wants to press charges of domestic violence and aggravated assault against him.Zimmerman was charged with domestic violence after supposedly pointing a gun at his girlfriend, listen to the 911 call. Zimmerman had posted a $9000 bail, was told to stay away from his girlfriend and no guns.
In fact, she not only does not want to know press charges against him, she wants to be with him. Good grief, here is a match made some where. DA’s have to now determine whether they still want to pursue charges against Zimmerman without the cooperation of Scheibe. Mediaite reports, Zimmerman faced charges of aggravated assault after his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, requested in writing that the court amend his bail conditions so that he can have contact with her. She wrote that Zimmerman “never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner.” Scheibe added, “I want to be with George.”
George Zimmerman’s girlfriend who called Florida police to say he was breaking her stuff and was brandishing a weapon no longer wants to press charges against him and instead wants to get back together with him.
Zimmerman, 30, who faces a felony aggravated assault charge as well as lesser charges stemming from the incident, is asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Samantha Scheibe.
According to court documents filed by Zimmerman’s attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, “I do not want George Zimmerman charged.”
A note to George Zimmerman, go away. Stay out of the media and stop this nonsense.
Princeton University Orchestra, conducted by Michael Pratt, and the University Concert Jazz Ensemble will play the ‘Ballad for Trayvon Martin’ Thursday and Friday. Hmm, the purpose of this is to
exploit pay homage to victims of racial violence. You mean like the “killing fields” in Chicago?
Trayvon Martin continues to be a subject of intense interest for the academic elite. The Princeton University Orchestra and the University Concert Jazz Ensemble is set to debut “The Ballad for Trayvon Martin” today, NJ.com reports.
The goal of the music, according to its composer, noted jazz artist Anthony D.J. Branker, is to pay homage to victims of racial violence.
“I simply want to make a connection,” Branker said, “whether it’s on a level of social consciousness, or music and expression.”
The director of the jazz studies program at Princeton University has written a ballad for Trayvon Martin.
If you happen to be in the area, you can catch the world premiere of “Ballad for Trayvon Martin for Orchestra and Jazz Quartet” Thursday and Friday night at Richardson Auditorium on the Ivy League campus.
Tickets are just $15 (and $5 for students), reports The Star-Ledger.
The composer, Anthony D.J. Branker, said he was moved “to the core” by the death of Martin in February 2012.
Martin, a 17-year-old black teenager, was shot by George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed-race Hispanic, in Sanford, Fla.
Branker, who founded Princeton’s jazz program 25 years ago, said the incident reminded him of an incident in his own life that occurred right after he graduated from the elite school.
“I was stopped by police at gunpoint because it was believed I broke into someone’s home,” he told The Star-Ledger. “I fit a profile. Police surrounded my car.”
Branker said the piece isn’t an angry musical screed. Noting that it incorporates a fugue and Brazilian style, he describes the jazz number as “a form of healing and something that could be seen as a composition of hope.”