The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010 – Special Guests: Dr. Clint Van Zandt, WKRG Reporter Jessica Taloney, Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime & Former ADA Robin Sax
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:
- Dr Clint Van Zandt - Retired FBI profiler will be discussing the Morgan Harrington Case.
- Jessica Taloney – WKRG Reporter will be discussing the recent events in the Becca McEvoy Case.
- Robin Sax – Former ADA, Author and TV Crime Pundit discussing in her weekly segment ‘Nothing But the Sax’ the Becca McEvoy and Harrington cases.
- Blink from Blink on Crime will be discussing the recent developments in the and potential suspects in the Morgan Harrington case.
- Dana brings us up to date on the latest news in the Becca McEvoy Case
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Monday, March 30, 2009 – Dana’s Guests Discuss High Profile Crime Cases In The News
Join Dana this week as he welcomes:
- Dr. Clint Van Zandt discusses “The Smiley Face Murders“
- Stacy Dittrich, police officer, author and investigator talks about the Oakland Police Murders
- Robin Sax, Los Angeles County Assistant District Attorney and author of the book “Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe” joins us for her weekly segment, “Nothing But The Sax”
- Jessica Taloney, WKRG News 5 Reporter with an update on the Becca McEvoy case.
- Dana updates us with great news on the Becca McEvoy case.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Monday, September 22, 2008 – Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky; Craig Glazer, Author of “King of Sting”; Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus Update Us On The Becca McEvoy Case; Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla Discusses The Casey Anthony Case and Dana Speaks With Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch About New News Regarding Both The Natalee Holloway Case And The Caylee Anthony Case.
This week, Dana welcomes
- Drew Peterson and his attorney Joel Brodsky address some of the media’s predictions regarding his case – particularly those by Geraldo Rivera.
- Craig Glazer, author of the book King of Sting.
- Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus bring an update on the Becca McEvoy case.
- Leonard Padilla, former Casey Anthony Bail Bondsman discusses Casey’s case and developments on the search for Caylee Anthony.
- Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch discusses new news about the Natalee Holloway case, and the Caylee Anthony missing persons case.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, June 10, 2008 – Guests Include Aden McEvoy, Rhonda Wheelus, Robin Sax, Pat Brown and Dr. Clint Van Zandt
On Tonight’s Dana Pretzer Show, Dana will discuss today’s ruling on the Becca McEvoy Case, and other topics.
- Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus – On The Becca McEvoy case court ruling today
- Robin Sax – LA County Deputy DA on the McEvoy case court ruling
- Pat Brown – Criminal Profiler on the Nick Hogan tape controversy
- Dr. Clint Van Zandt – Discussing a double-child murder in small-town Oklahoma
The Dana Pretzer Show – Friday, May 23, 2008 – Guests Include Jacque Hollander, Aden McEvoy, Theresa Jordan, Janet Forte and Joel Brodsky
Join Dana with this week’s guests:
- Jacque Hollander, Victim’s Rights Advocate
- Aden McEvoy and Theresa Jordan, family to Becca McEvoy
- Janet Forte, family spokesperson for Missing person Lily Amburo
- Joel Brodsky: Attorney for Drew Peterson, husband of missing Stacy Peterson
- Dana brings us up to date on Tuesday’s courtroom results.
Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary – Monday, May 19, 2008 – Ruling Expected In Becca McEvoy Case On Tuesday
- Dana updates us on the case of Becca McEvoy
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Thursday, May 14, 2008 – Guests Include Susan Murphy Milano, Drew Kesse, Randy Tat, Tim Miller and Judy Cornett
This week Dana welcomes:
- Susan Murphy Milano, Author and Domestic Violence Expert
- Drew Kesse discussing the Jennifer Kesse / Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act
- Randy Tat, Los Angeles based artist and designer
- Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch discusses his upcoming trip to Aruba in search of Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, missing since November 27, 2007
- Judy Cornett, victim’s advocate from Safety Zone Advocacy, Inc. Predator Patrol discussing a rally for Becca McEvoy