Kirstie Alley Blasts Barack Obama for continued playing golf than dealing with Louisiana Floods … There is a reason why they calling him the Golfer in Chief.
Former Cheers actress Kirstie Alley blasted Barack Obama for his carefree attitude of playing golf on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard during the Louisiana floods that resulted in 13 deaths and many more still missing. Alley took to Twitter to remind voters how Mr. Obama criticized the then president, George Bush, over his response to Hurricane Katrina. It shameful, simply shameful that a president would be more consumed with his golf game than actually caring about the lives of American citizens. But of course that was difference for the MSM, Democrats and Obama because it was a Republican president. Just curious, where is “Black Lives Matter” as well? I guess we really know what matters with these folks after all.
Barack Obama’s decision to carry on with his holiday on Martha’s Vineyard during the Louisiana floods has come under fire from Kirstie Alley.
The actress best known for her appearance in the popular TV comedy Cheers has used Twitter to remind voters how Mr Obama criticized the then president, George Bush, over his response to Hurricane Katrina.
She ridiculed Mr Obama for playing golf while swathes of Louisiana were underwater, adding that she thought George Bush waited too long to visit New Orleans following Katrina.
Of course I would rather play golf than go to Louisiana
Mr Obama has said he will visit Louisiana within the next few days. Mr Trump and Mike Pence, his running mate, visited Louisiana last week and were photographed helping deliver aid packages.
Obama will get to Louisiana in his own sweet time after he has played 10 rounds of golf while on vacation and his 300th round of his presidency. So glad this president has a sense of priorities. Golf more important than the little people. The man simply does not care. We have seen what his real priorities are.
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, August 16, 2016 – Black Police Officer Shoots Armed Black Man in Milwaukee
- Protests and fires follow, while President Obama continues his vacation at Martha’s Vineyard golfing with Alonzo Mourning.
Obama White House Ignored Request To Illuminate The Residence Blue Following Dallas Police Shooting … White House Has No Plans To Go Blue
OF COURSE THE OBAMA ADMIN HAS NO PLANS TO HAVE THE WHITE HOUSE GO BLUE …
The Obama White House jumped at the opportunity to color the White House in rainbow colors following the SCOTUS decision of gay rights, but not so much following the Dallas massacre that left 5 police officers dead and 7 others injured. According to White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, he said there are no plans of illuminating the residence blue in honor and support of the slain men in blue. Doesn’t that speak volumes. And we wonder why there is a war on the police? Obama can talk all he wants that he supports the police, but when push comes to shove to make a bold move for all to see, be shows his true colors.
God forbid the President of the United States show a visual support of the Men/Women in Blue that he claimed to have so much respect in the first part of his speech at the Dallas Memorial. In the end, Obama can’t upset the Black Lives Matter crowd. Its all about pandering for votes.
During today’s press briefing, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said there are no plans of illuminating the residence blue in honor of the officers killed in Dallas.
The White House lowered the flags to half-staff in the wake of the horrific Dallas attack on July 7 that left five police officers dead. It’s one of the deadliest attacks on law enforcement in 100 years. During that night, Micah Xavier Johnson, angered by white people, and wanting to kill them, especially white police officers, opened fire at the conclusion of a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest. Nine other officers were also wounded in the attack. Yet, a request by the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association to cover the White House in blue lighting last Friday [July 8] was reportedly ignored by the Obama administration (via PoliceMag):
This is a slap in the face to police officers across the country. They need to know that the president and the country stands with them. They need to know that we fully reject the anti-cop rhetoric sweeping the nation.
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association and the man who requested this simple gesture of respect, issued the following heart-breaking statement about what the White House’s refusal means to law enforcement:
From FOX News comes the following new witness recounting the night of the Benghazi terror attacks that left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. As the Benghazi consulate was under fire on September 11, 2012, hundreds of miles away an Air Force squadron answered the call. Its members raced to arm and ready their aircraft to provide the support those on the ground desperately needed. The order never came.
Honestly, this is one of the most despicable and negligent military reactions to Americans in harms way in history. The only acts that may be more despicable and cowardice is the coverup that has occurred since to protect politicians like Obama and Hillary Clinton. The Obama administration waited and waited and waited and did nothing. Then they blamed it all on a film maker. This one act alone should disqualify Hillary Clinton, then Secretart of State, from ever being President of the United States and Commander in Chief.
His squadron got the alert: a “real world mission was going down.”
The team – at Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy – raced to the field and was briefed, as planes were armed and prepared to launch. Hundreds of miles away, fellow Americans were under attack in Benghazi.
“There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi.
Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.
“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,” he told Fox News.
This account is from a squadron member at Aviano the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, terror attack in Benghazi. The source, the first in his squadron to speak out publicly since that attack, is going public to explain – in his view – that more could have been done to save Americans under attack that night.
He asked that his identity be protected for fear of retribution. He says others in his squadron also have wanted to talk about Benghazi from the beginning, but no others have been interviewed and all are afraid of the potential backlash from speaking out.
The new witness who had to have his identity protected for fear of retribution stated that his squadron could have helped. Although they may not have been able to have helped Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound, they could have saved Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave, some 7 to 9 hours later.
“I’m not trying to give away any type of [information] that could ever harm the military,” the source told Fox News. “That is never my plan. I feel that some things need to come to light.”
Namely, he said, that a team was ready to go that night to help protect Americans under fire in Benghazi – an account that runs counter to multiple official reports, including from a House committee, a timeline provided by the military and the controversial State Department Accountability Review Board investigation, which concluded the interagency response to Benghazi was “timely and appropriate.”
The source said: “I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and gotten there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to at least stop that second mortar attack … and basically save lives that day.”
Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave. Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound.
“We could have been there. That’s the worst part,” the source said.
Four Americans Confirmed Killed in Brussels Terrorist Attacks (Justin & Stephanie Shults, Alexander Pinczowski and his Sister, Sascha)
AFTER AMERICANS DIED AND WERE HEINOUSLY KILLED IN A TERROR BOMB ATTACK IN BRUSSELS, BARACK OBAMA ENJOYED HIM SELF AT A BASEBALL GAME IN CUBA AND DANCING IN ARGENTINA.
Sadly, two more Americans have been confirmed to have been killed in the Brussels bombing terror attack in Brussels, Belgium. The two have been identified as a married couple, Justin and Stephanie Shults. They were killed in the bombings at Brussels’ Zaventem Airport. Earlier Sunday, the White House said that President Barack Obama telephoned the parents of an American couple identified as among the dead in last week’s attacks. What, Obama didn’t have a more pressing golf game to attend? Justin Shults was originally from Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and his wife, Stephanie, was a native of Lexington, Kentucky. They graduated together from Vanderbilt University’s Owen Graduate School of Management. Previously, Alexander Pinczowski and his sister, Sascha, were killed at Brussels airport.
Four Americans are confirmed to have been killed in last week’s terror attacks in Brussels, the State Department said late Sunday.
A State Department official confirmed the deaths of two additional U.S. citizens in a brief statement, but declined to identify them. The statement expressed “our deepest condolences” to those who had lost loved ones. The department initially said Friday that two Americans had died in the attacks.
Over the weekend, married couple Justin and Stephanie Shults were confirmed to have been killed in the bombings at Brussels’ Zaventem Airport. A family member told the Associated Press they were dropping Stephanie’s mother off at the airport and were watching her walk through security when the bombs went off.
President Barack Obama telephoned the couple’s parents earlier Sunday. The White House said Obama offered his condolences and praised Justin and Stephanie Shults as epitomizing all that was good about America.
On Friday, U.S. officials told Fox News that the wife of an Air Force lieutenant colonel had been killed in the airport attack. The unidentified serviceman and four other members of his family were injured in the blast.
Really, so now Obama decides to act like a president and offer his condolences? Sorry, but Obama should never and I repeat never have attended a baseball game in Cuba and then danced the night away in Argentina as the ISIS terror attacks ripped through Brussels and murdered Americans. But what would you expect from a president who cares more about himself than We the People. But of course ISIS doesn’t pose a threat. Who is the real JV?
Posted March 28, 2016 by Scared Monkeys
Act of War, America - United States, Barack Obama, Bystander in Chief, Community Agitator, Deceased, Divider in Chief, Epic Fail, Incompetence, ISIS, Islamist, Jihad, Misleader, Obamanation, Radical Islam, Suicide Bombers, Terrorism, War on Terror, We the People | no comments