House Republicans Unveil Resolution Officially Calling For Second Special Counsel to Investigate the Investigators, (DOJ & FBI) VIDEO
COULD THERE BE A SECOND SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE THE INVESTIGATORS?
House Republicans unveiled Tuesday a 12 page resolution calling for a second special counsel to investigate misconduct and possible crimes at the highest levels of the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation. House Republicans and members of the Freedom Caucus have called for a special counsel as they believe that the FBI and DOJ are incapable of investigating themselves. I would agree. During the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s server/emails and the so-called Trump-Russian collusion investigations, we have been witness to bias, partisanship and a double standard from high ranking members of the DOJ & FBI, the likes we have never seen.
The resolution is backed by Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., the chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus as well as two of the group’s co-founders — Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla.
Fox News has learned the 12-page resolution will ask a second special counsel to probe matters related to three topics:The ending of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s personal email server, the progress of the Trump-Russia investigation from its origins through the appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel, and abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) during the warrant application process.
The resolution is expected to say that a second special counsel would have greater autonomy to investigate those issues than the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General. Last week, Inspector General Michael Horowitz told lawmakers that he had completed his draft report on the Clinton investigation and submitted it to the DOJ and the FBI.
House Republicans Call For Second Special Counsel Press Conference 5/22/18
Read the FULL Resolution HERE.
Expressing the sense of Congress that the Attorney General
of the United States should appoint a Special Counsel
to investigate misconduct at the Department of Justice
and Federal Bureau of Investigation, including an inves-
tigation of abuse of the FISA warrant process, how
and why the Hillary Clinton probe ended, and how and
why the Donald Trump-Russia probe began.
Whereas there is an urgent need for the appointment of a
second Special Counsel in light of evidence that raises
critical concerns about decisions, activities, and inherent
bias displayed at the highest levels of the Department of
Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI) regarding FISA abuse, how and why the Hillary
Clinton email probe ended, and how and why the Donald
Trump-Russia probe began;
Whereas the concerns of the American people are serious and
the issues requiring an immediate, unbiased, inde-
pendent, and thorough investigation are broad;
Whereas misconduct during the 2016 presidential election by
high-ranking individuals within the FBI and DOJ may
have led to the premature conclusion of the FBI’s 2016
probe into then-presidential candidate and former Sec-
retary of State Hillary Clinton; [...]
Whereas the DOJ and FBI cannot be expected to fully inves-
tigate themselves regarding this matter:
The Austin Bombing Suspect is Dead, 24 Year Old Man Blows Self Up in Vehicle as Law Enforcement Closed In (VIDEO)
AUSTIN BOMBING SUSPECT IS DEAD … GREAT JOB BY LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!
BREAKING … The Austin bombing suspect is dead. The suspect,who has terrorized Austin, Texas over the past three weeks was identified as a 24 year old, white male. His name has not yet been released. The suspect blew himself up in his vehicle as law enforcement closed in. Interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley stated that the investigation continues; however, the suspect was responsible for for all of the incidents in Austin. In a press conference Wednesday morning, the police chief said that the suspect detonated a bomb inside the vehicle he was riding in as police approached. One officer was injured when the bomb was detonated but he suffered minor injuries. According to KVUE’s Tony Plohetski, authorities said they used surveillance video from the FedEx store on Brodie Lane in South Austin to lead them to the suspect. Chief Manley said they “don’t know where the suspect has been the past 24 hours,” and that there may be other devices out there. The public must remain vigilant and call 911 if they see anything suspicious.
The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.The name of the
suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.
Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”
Manley urged the community to remain vigilant for possible other explosives, adding that “we do not know where (the suspect) has been in the past 24 hours.”
Police have not identified a motive for the string of bombings, Manley said.
Investigators identified several leads but the case really broke in the past 24 to 36 hours, the chief said.
He described how authorities tracked down the suspect’s vehicle to a Round Rock-area hotel. Police began following the suspect’s vehicle, and as SWAT approached, the suspect detonated a bomb in the car, Manley said.
Clues leading up to tracking down the Austin bomber. Exclusive photos of Austin bombing ‘Person of Interest’ dropping off 2 packages at Austin @FedEx store. Believed to be wearing wig.
UPDATE I: CNN Latest developments:
- In the past 36 hours, law enforcement received information directing them to a person of interest, who ultimately became a suspect.
- Surveillance teams tracked the suspect’s vehicle to a hotel in Round Rock, north of Austin. As police waited on tactical units, the vehicle left the hotel.
- SWAT approached the vehicle and the suspect detonated a bomb, killing himself and knocking back and injuring a SWAT member.
- A SWAT officer fired his weapon at the suspect. It’s unclear whether the officer shot the suspect.
- The suspect is a 24-year-old white man, and authorities don’t know whether he acted alone or what his motive was.
- He is responsible for all the incidents in Austin, Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said.
- “This is the culmination of three very long weeks in our community,” Manley said.
- He urged residents to be vigilant, saying they don’t know where the bomber has been for the past 24 hours and if he sent additional packages.
- “Austin bombing suspect is dead. Great job by law enforcement and all concerned!,” President Donald Trump tweeted.
Sean Hannity – Fox News, 2/1/18: What Would the MSM & Democrats be Doing If Rolls Were Reversed and Trump did What Hillary, Obama Admin. & Heads of FBI and DOJ Did?
#RELEASE THE MEMO looks like it will happen today, Friday, 2/2/18.
The double standard and liberal media bias has come to a head. Democrats have consistently stated that they have no evidence of collusion between the Russians and Donald Trump. Yet, the MSM and the LEFT want no part of transparency for possible abuses in the DOJ and FBI. So what are Democrats so afraid of if they have nothing to hide? The question really is, why would the media not want the truth? Sadly, the LEFT and their lapdog media continue to lie to the American people.
The MSM has the Watergate story of their life time in front of them, but because of their political bias and hatred for President Trump, they will not investigate to find the truth. This is the death of journalism.
MUST SEE … THE TRUTH IS FINALLY COMING OUT
Would the liberal MSM be reporting this corruption in the FBI and DOJ if this was bad for the GOP? It is criminal that the MSM has now become nothing more than a propaganda arm for the Democrat party. The Obama administration weaponized the FBI and DOJ, just like the did the IRS. A special council is needed and the swamp needs to be drained and individuals need to go to prison.
House Intel Votes to Release 4 Page Surveillance Memo to the Public … GOP Lawmakers Have Called It “Shocking,” “Troubling” and “Alarming”
#RELEASE THE MEMO, the memo has been released by House Intelligence Committee …
The 4 page memo that summarizes the FBI and DOJ’s abuses relating to the Steele dossier, the Obama administration’s FISA applications, and improper spying on the Trump campaign by the Obama administration has been released by the House Intelligence Committee. The memo alleges the FBI/DOJ/Obama administration abusedFISA law to obtain warrants. Republicans have called the contents of the memo as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming.” As stated at Powerline, “You can also judge the memo’s contents from the remarks of arch-Democrat Adam Schiff: ‘Today this committee voted to put the president’s personal interests, perhaps their own political interests, above the
Democratic Party’s national interests,’ the Democrat said.” So why doesn’t the Democrats, the LEFT and the liberal MSM want the contents of the memo open to the public? The lack of transparency on the part of the LEFT is telling and will be remembered come election time. Just how damning is it? The public will see soon and be able to make their own call. The truth needs to come out on this.
The House Intelligence Committee on Monday evening voted to release a classified memo circulating in Congress that purportedly reveals government surveillance abuses.
The vote was announced to reporters by California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee, who called it a “very sad day, I think, in the history of this committee.” The motion passed on a party-line basis, he said.
President Trump now has five days to decide whether he has any objections before the memo can be publicly released.
Last week, a top Justice Department official urged House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes not to release the memo, saying it would be “extraordinarily reckless” and could harm national security and ongoing investigations.
The four-page memo has being described by GOP lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.
The memo will not be immediately released, but could be at any time this week or next. Following the release of the memo, the document goes to President Trump, who has up to five days to review and reject or approve its publication. Look for this bombshell to hit on Friday just in time for the Sunday shows to discuss … TIC, TOC!!!