Al Qaeda Terrorists Plot in Europe to Blow Up 5 Planes in Christmas ‘Spectacular’ 9-11 Like Attack

Al Qaeda Terrorists Plot Christmas ‘Spectacular’ …

As reported at the New York Post, Al Qaeda terrorists are plotting to blow up five passenger planes flying between European cities as part of a Christmas “spectacular,” in a 9-11 like attack. According to credible sources, the threat is aimed at Europe,” adding, “The US has improved their security over the summer, but we have not.’’ because of the threat, British airport officials may require devices such as smartphones and iPads to be placed in checked luggage. May? Also, the threat has been deemed so seriously that officials may have an outright ban on all hand luggage. The fear is also that the future terrorism could be carried out by sleepers or western converts who could very likely have blue eyes and blonde hair as opposed to dark skin and beards.

Plane

Terrorists are plotting to blow up five passenger planes flying between European cities as part of a Christmas “spectacular,” according to a British newspaper report.

“Everyone is expecting something catastrophic very soon,” a source told the Sunday Express. “We’ve been told that five planes are being targeted in a high-profile hit before Christmas. They’ve been waiting for the big one.”

London authorities were the first to uncover the threat, which would involve midair bombings, a source told The Post.

“There is a credible threat that they’re concerned about,’’ another source said. “They’ve known about it for a while.”

UK Express - EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda plot to blow up 5 passenger planes in Christmas ‘spectacular’:

The plot, which has been known about for the past two months, is thought to involve Islamists smuggling bombs on to planes bound for major European destinations before Christmas.

The well-placed security insider said talks had been held about how to deal with it, with suggestions made to ban hand luggage.

The source said: “High level negotiations are continuing at Governmental level but at the moment there has been little done to respond.

“There is paralysis because of the difficulty of banning hand luggage which is one of the strongest weapons we have against the new threats.

“All electronics may be banned from hand luggage and placed in the hold, that has been considered, and there has been behavior analysis training at airports but while it’s effective, it’s difficult to roll out quickly and is not a sufficient safety net.

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, March 19, 2014 – The Missing Malaysian Airlines Mystery Deepens

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, March 19, 2014 Download

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Data Was Deleted From Flight Simulator of Pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah

It is looking more and more like a planned event by the pilot of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 …

Authorities in the investigation into the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 are saying that some data files from the flight simulator taken from the home of pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah. The flight simulator was taken from pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s home over the weekend as part of police investigation. How on Earth are we just learning about this now? What files were deleted from this pilot’s flight simulator, maybe how to fly at low levels across the ocean to avoid radar and land on an undisclosed island?

What good reason would one have to delete data files? Obviously a good forensic computer individual should be able to retrieve such data. Maybe this will hold the important clues as to where this missing Malaysia plane is or at least the general direction it flew to. Officials have determined that a deliberate action was to blame for the disappearance of Flight 370 as the police escalate their investigations of Capt. Zaharie, 52 years old, and his 26-year-old co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid.

Zaharie Shah via YouTube

Malaysian investigators have found that some data from a flight simulator taken from the home of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370′s pilot was deleted.

“Some data has been deleted from the simulator. Forensic efforts are on to retrieve the data,” Hishammuddin Hussein, Malaysia’s acting transport minister told reporters on Wednesday.

The flight simulator was taken from pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s home over the weekend as part of police investigation. All crew and ground staff who were involved with Flight 370 are currently being investigated, Mr. Hishammuddin said. He added that all crew and personnel are currently being treated as innocent.

The data log of the games on the simulator was cleared on Feb. 3 and experts are looking at what logs were deleted, Malaysian Inspector General of Police Khalid Abu Bakar said at the same news conference. He declined to comment if the experts thought the erasing of the data was unusual.

Malaysia Officials Now Say Missing Airline Flight 370 Was Deliberately Diverted … Missing Plane May Have Flown on for 7 Hours

Malaysia officials are now saying that Malaysia Flight 370 was ‘deliberately diverted’ and then flown for as long as seven hours toward an unknown destination. Satellites tracked the flight for over 7 hours after the plane lost contact. The planes communications and data systems were intentionally and purposely turned off. However, part of the data system could not be turned off and continued to send pinging to satellites.  But for what purpose and who was involved in this hijacking is still unknown. The search continues, now toward the Indian Ocean … Indian aircraft and ships began fanning out a day ago around the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a distant Indian territory toward the coast of Myanmar, and across more than 13,000 square miles of open sea.

The mystery of missing Malaysia flight 370 continues.

The search for Flight 370 turned into a criminal investigation on Saturday, after Malaysia declared that the plane had been deliberately diverted and then flown for as long as seven hours toward an unknown point far from its scheduled route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Prime Minister Najib Razak of Malaysia said on Saturday afternoon that he would seek the help of governments across a large swath of Asia in the search for the plane, which has been missing for a week and had 239 people on board. The Malaysian authorities released a map showing that the last satellite signal received from the plane had been sent from a point somewhere along one of two arcs spanning large distances across Asia.

Missing airliner may have flown on for 7 hours.

In the most comprehensive account to date of the plane’s fate, Najib drew an ominous picture of what happened aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, saying investigators had determined there was “deliberate action by someone on the plane.”

Najib said the investigation had “refocused” to look at the crew and passengers. A Malaysia Airlines representative, speaking to relatives of passengers in Beijing, said the Malaysian government had opened a criminal investigation into the plane’s disappearance.

The plane’s whereabouts remain unknown one week after it disappeared from civilian radar shortly after takeoff from Kuala Lumpur. But Najib, citing newly analyzed satellite data, said the plane could have last made contact anywhere along one of two corridors: one stretching from northern Thailand toward the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan border, the other, more southern path stretching from Indonesia to the remote Indian Ocean.

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It