AND THE MSM IGNORES THIS HUGE TRUMP WIN … PEACE THRU STRENGTH WORKS … NORTH KOREAN DICTATOR KIM JONG UN BLINKS!
FIRE & FURY, LOCKED & LOADED WON!!! As reported at the WSJ, North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un has decided not to launch a threatened against Guam as previously stated. In a face saving moment, the the North Korean dictator warned that he could change his mind “if the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions.” Who has been reckless? But the story that is going unreported is that President Donald Trump just had a huge foreign policy victory and the MSM acts like it never happened. Not only did the United States under President Trump win a 15-0 victory in the United Nations gaining further sanctions against North Korea, but Trump also go China to state that if North Korea attacks the U.S., China should remain neutral. In other words, North Korea would be on their own. HUGE!
President Trump was ridiculed by the LEFT, Democrats and the MSM for his actions he took against North Korea. Trump was called reckless by the media, not the North Korean dictator. Look who was correct and look who was wrong. TRUMP WAS RIGHT!
The report, published early Tuesday, could help dial back tensions that had spiraled last week following an exchange of threats between North Korea and U.S. President Donald Trump.
Mr. Trump warned Pyongyang last week that the U.S. military was “locked and loaded” and could engulf the North in “fire and fury,” while North Korea, through its state media, had threatened to fire four missiles in a bid to surround the U.S. territory of Guam in “enveloping fire.”
North Korean state media said in its report Tuesday that Mr. Kim had made his decision not to fire on Guam after visiting a military command post and examining a military plan presented to him by his senior officers.
While Mr. Kim said he had decided not to launch the attack on Guam yet, he advised the U.S. “to take into full account” whether the current standoff was to its benefit. He also said it was incumbent on the U.S. to “stop at once arrogant provocations against the DPRK and unilateral demands and not provoke it any longer,” using an abbreviation for the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the formal name for North Korea.
“If the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions on the Korean Peninsula and in its vicinity, testing the self-restraint of the DPRK, the [North] will make an important decision as it already declared,” the report quoted Mr. Kim as saying.
CNBC - China hands Trump a win on North Korea crisis. In the end, China decided to back off their support at any cost of North Korea and agreed to state that they would remain neutral if North Korea Dictator Kim Jong Un was so foolish and reckless as to attack the United States with nuclear war. So why did China back away from what was their position on North Korea for decades? Was it maybe because Chinese President Xi Jinping was at a dinner with President Trump at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, when he got to see up close and personal how committed Trump was as President when he ordered 59 U.S. cruise missiles to rain down on a Syrian military airfield in response to what Trump had called “a disgrace to humanity.” The liberal media made a joke of it, but it sent a message to the adults in the room. Note to the LEFT, Peace through strength works.
What a difference a few days make.
After a weekend filled with a series of conciliatory statements from China, some of them downright surprising, the situation with North Korea seems to be less tense right now, which could be construed as a major win for the Trump team.
To be specific, the big move came Monday as China agreed to ban imports of North Korean iron, lead, and coal as part of new U.N. sanctions on Pyongyang. That’s hitting Kim Jon Un’s regime where it hurts.
But there was also the statement in the Chinese-run state newspaper Global Times on Friday that said that if North Korea attacks the U.S., China should remain neutral. In other words, they’d be on their own.
And there was even calming talk from this side of the Pacific. In a jointly-written editorial in Monday’s Wall Street Journal, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis both insisted the Trump administration is not seeking regime change in North Korea and wants a diplomatic resolution to this dispute.
While these developments do not fully constitute a real solution to the potential threats North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs pose to the region and the world, everyone’s nervous meter seems to have gone down several notches.
WHO HONESTLY THINKS THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED UNDER A PRESIDENT CLINTON, AND IT NEVER DID UNDER OBAMA.
NUKE DEAL REACHED: Barack Obama has officially sold the United States and Israel down the drain and all but guaranteed a nuclear arms race in the Middle East ...
Iran and six nations led vigorously by the United States to reach a deal at any cost has finally reached a historic accord on this morning with regards to Iran’s nuclear capabilities. The members of the panel are Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia, the United States, the European Union and Iran. Aside from all the platitudes from Barack Obama and Sec. of State John Kerry touting this deal as the greatest thing since the Magna Carta, so we are supposed to trust that Iran is going to do what they say, really? When has Iran ever done what they said they would do? Sadly, this deal is a joke and will cause a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.
To check the Iranians we have to put a request into Iran for inspections and Iran has 14 days to respond. Really? Because the Iranian government and Mullahs have changed, they are such trust worthy people. Meanwhile chants continue in the streets of Iran to death to America and Israel. This was an Obama deal for a deals sake as it was too big to fail.
All we can hope is that this deal gets nixed in Congress and both House and Senators from both parties show a backbone and place US security and Middle East stability before party politics and Obama’s legacy.
Iran and a group of six nations led by the United States said they had reached a historic accord on Tuesday to significantly limit Tehran’s nuclear ability for more than a decade in return for lifting international oil and financial sanctions.
President Obama, in an early morning appearance at the White House that was broadcast live in Iran, began what promised to be an arduous effort to sell the deal to Congress and the American public, saying the agreement was “not built on trust. It is built on verification.”
One of the last, and most contentious issues, was the question of whether and how fast an arms embargo on conventional weapons and missiles, imposed starting in 2006, would be lifted.
After days of haggling, Secretary of State John Kerry and his Iranian counterpart, Mohammad Javad Zarif, agreed that the missile restrictions would remain for eight years and that a similar ban on the purchase and sale of missiles would be removed in five years.
Those bans would be removed even sooner if the International Atomic Energy Agency is able to reach a definitive conclusion that the Iranian nuclear program is entirely peaceful, and that there was no evidence of cheating on the accord or any activity to obtain weapons covertly.
The provisions on the arms embargo are expected to dominate the coming debate in Congress on the accord.
Even before the deal was announced, critics expressed fears that Iran would use some of the billions of dollars it will receive in sanctions relief to build up its military power in the region. Iranian officials, however, have said that Iran should be treated like any other nation, and not be subjected to an arms embargo if it meets the terms of a nuclear deal.
John Kerry said the implementation of the deal is more important than the text. “I’m not going to stand here and tell you every is going to work without a hitch,” he told reporters.
Iranian negotiators have repeatedly reassured the US that they have a full mandate from President Rouhani and the Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the US secretary of state said.
In answer to his final question he said: “We have put in ample mechanisms in respect to compliance. So I feel very confident about our ability to protect our interests.”
Former President Jimmy Carter Says, Obama’s Successes on World Stage “Have Been Minimal” … “US’s Influence & Prestige & Respect in the World is probably Lower than it was 6 or 7 Years Ago.” (VIDEO)
JIMMY CARTER SAYS OBAMA HAS HAD MINIMAL SUCCESSES ON THE WORLD STAGE … I GUESS THAT IS A GOOD THING FOR THE WORLD.
Former President Jimmy Carter ripped Barack Obama in a recent interview stating that Obama’s successes on the world stage “have been minimal.” WOW, that says a lot coming from this disaster of a president on the world stage. Not only did Carter say that Obama’s accomplishments were minimal, he also stated that US influence and prestige in the world was lower than it was 6 or 7 years ago. But Carter doesn’t want to be called a racist so he says’ he doesn’t blame Obama for his failures on the world stage. Of course Obama isn’t to blame, why would anyone in the Democrat party hold him accountable for his failures? Um, then who is to blame, GWB? Or would it be Hillary Clinton’s fault? After all, Carter proclaimed John Kerry was “one of the best secretaries of state we’ve ever had.”
After proclaiming John Kerry “one of the best secretaries of state we’ve ever had,” Carter dumped cold water on Obama’s record abroad.
“On the world stage, I think [Obama’s accomplishments] have been minimal,” Carter said. “I think he has done some good things domestically, like health reform and so forth. But on the world stage, just to be objective about it, I can’t think of many nations in the world where we have a better relationship now than when he took over.”
“I would say the U.S.’s influence and prestige and respect in the world is probably lower than it was six or seven years ago,” Carter said.
Daily Commentary – Friday, January 16, 2015 – Chinese Man Caught Smuggling 94 iPhones into Mainland China
- The man caught the attention of border guards because he was walking funny. After the metal detector went off they searched and found the phones duct taped to his body
Daily Commentary – Friday, January 16, 2015 Download
Malaysia Officials Now Say Missing Airline Flight 370 Was Deliberately Diverted … Missing Plane May Have Flown on for 7 Hours
Malaysia officials are now saying that Malaysia Flight 370 was ‘deliberately diverted’ and then flown for as long as seven hours toward an unknown destination. Satellites tracked the flight for over 7 hours after the plane lost contact. The planes communications and data systems were intentionally and purposely turned off. However, part of the data system could not be turned off and continued to send pinging to satellites. But for what purpose and who was involved in this hijacking is still unknown. The search continues, now toward the Indian Ocean … Indian aircraft and ships began fanning out a day ago around the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a distant Indian territory toward the coast of Myanmar, and across more than 13,000 square miles of open sea.
The mystery of missing Malaysia flight 370 continues.
The search for Flight 370 turned into a criminal investigation on Saturday, after Malaysia declared that the plane had been deliberately diverted and then flown for as long as seven hours toward an unknown point far from its scheduled route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
Prime Minister Najib Razak of Malaysia said on Saturday afternoon that he would seek the help of governments across a large swath of Asia in the search for the plane, which has been missing for a week and had 239 people on board. The Malaysian authorities released a map showing that the last satellite signal received from the plane had been sent from a point somewhere along one of two arcs spanning large distances across Asia.
In the most comprehensive account to date of the plane’s fate, Najib drew an ominous picture of what happened aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, saying investigators had determined there was “deliberate action by someone on the plane.”
Najib said the investigation had “refocused” to look at the crew and passengers. A Malaysia Airlines representative, speaking to relatives of passengers in Beijing, said the Malaysian government had opened a criminal investigation into the plane’s disappearance.
The plane’s whereabouts remain unknown one week after it disappeared from civilian radar shortly after takeoff from Kuala Lumpur. But Najib, citing newly analyzed satellite data, said the plane could have last made contact anywhere along one of two corridors: one stretching from northern Thailand toward the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan border, the other, more southern path stretching from Indonesia to the remote Indian Ocean.