AMBER ALERT Issued for 21 Month Old Lonzie Barton Missing Since 7/24/15 in Jacksonville, FL (Update: Boyfriend William Ebron Arrested & Charged with Child Neglect)(Amber Alert Canceled, Boy Presumded Dead)

An AMBER ALERT has been issued for 21 month old Lonzie Barton who has been missing since Friday, July 24, 2015 in Jacksonville, Florida. According to  the Jacksonville Sheriff’s office, Lonzie Barton reportedly disappeared in an alleged car jacking Friday morning.  Deputies said Lonzie was last seen at the Ravenwood Apartments at 8030 Old Kings Road South, wearing only a diaper.

The missing toddler was being watched by the mothers boyfriend while she was at work. Ut-oh, here we go again. The boyfriend, William Ebron, claims that he put the boy in the car, but when he came back to the vehicle after running back into the apartment, it was gone. The car was recovered 15 to 20 minutes later a short distance from the apartment complex and Lonzie was nowhere to be found. WHO IS BUYING THIS STORY?

Lonzie Barton

Missing: Lonzie Barton

The Jacksonville Sheriff said they could not be more worried about Lonzie Barton, the 21-month-old who disappeared in an alleged car jacking early Friday morning.

Dozens of deputies spent Friday searching the Jacksonville neighborhood where 21-month-old Lonzie Barton was last seen.

“We are looking anywhere that we can look to find this child, the longer this goes on that we cannot find this child, the worse the outcome is going to be,” said Jacksonville Sheriff Chief Tom Hackney.

Hackney said the boy was being watched by his mother’s boyfriend while she was at work.

The boyfriend, William Ebron Junior, told police he put Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister in his car to go pick the mother up from work but had to run up to the apartment.

Ebron said when he went downstairs he saw his car being driven away with Lonzie inside of it.

Lonzie Barton is almost two years in age, has blond hair and blue eyes, and weighs about 20 pounds.  Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office at 904-630-0500.

UPDATE I: Police continue search for missing toddler through the night.

It has been one full day since an Amber Alert was issued Friday morning and police began searching for 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is searching for the child, who was last seen outside a unit at the Ravenwood apartment complex on South Old Kings Road about 2:20 a.m. Nearly two hours later, police issued an alert for Lonzie, who was believed to be taken during a car theft.

According to Chief Tom Hackney, the mother’s boyfriend, 32-year-old William Ebron, was getting ready to pick up the mother, 25-year-old Lonna Lauramore, from work at Wacko’s Gentlemen’s Club around 2 a.m. He gathered Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister into an orange 1995 Honda Civic.

Friday night police scaled back the search for the evening but as many as 60 detectives are expected to help pick up the search again Saturday morning.

William Ebron

William Ebron

UPDATE II: Sheriff: Missing Jacksonville boy’s caregiver is lying.

Authorities say a caregiver for a missing Jacksonville toddler has been lying to investigators about the child’s disappearance.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office told reporters Saturday that 32-year-old William Ebron had been arrested and charged with two counts of child neglect.

Chief Tom Hackney said investigators believe Ebron was lying about the disappearance of his girlfriend’s son, 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.

The car was recovered 15 to 20 minutes later a short distance from the apartment complex and Lonzie was nowhere to be found.

Court records show Lonzie’s mother and Ebron had a rocky relationship. Just two weeks ago she filed a third domestic violence injunction against Ebron.

Hackney said investigators are still treating the case as a child abduction and don’t know whether Lonzie is alive or dead.

He said Ebron is not being cooperative with investigators.

UPDATE III: Amber Alert canceled, 1-year-old Jacksonville boy presumed dead.

Authorities in north Florida canceled an Amber Alert for a missing 21-month-old boy on Monday and say they are now investigating the disappearance of Lonzie Barton as a homicide.

Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Chief Tom Hackney released surveillance video during a news conference that shows the car of the mother’s boyfriend, William Ruben Ebron Jr., heading toward where the vehicle was eventually found abandoned and then Ebron running back toward his apartment.

“We’re working this as a murder case,” Hackney said.

Ebron, who lived with Lonzie’s mother, was caring for the boy and his 5-year-old sister when Lonzie disappeared July 24. Ebron initially told police he had left Lonzie in the car with its engine running while Ebron went into the apartment, and the car was gone when he returned, authorities said. The car was quickly recovered, but Lonzie hasn’t been located since.

“His whole explanation is nothing but a load of lies,” Hackney said.

Two NYPD Officers (Andrew Dossi & Aliro Pellerano) Shot While Responding to Armed Robbery in Bronx; Suspects Fled in Carjacked Vehicle (VIDEO)


Two New York City Police Department officer, 30 year old Andrew Dossi and 38 year old Aliro Pellerano were shot while investigating and responding to an armed robbery in the Bronx. The incident took place at 10:30 pm Monday night. Police officers of the 46th Precinct’s five-person anti-crime unit responded to an armed robbery at the Welcome 2 Yemen deli on E. 180 St. near Webster Ave. According to police commissioner Bratton, the police followed the suspects to a Chinese restaurant at E. 184 St. and Tiebout Ave. and held up their badges when one of the suspect ran inside the restaurant and opened fire on police through the door. The shooter fled and carjacked white Camaro that crashed on E. 188th St. and Park Ave. The two suspects are still at large.  The wounded police officers were taken to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.


Surveillance video of shooting suspect (VIDEO)

Two plainclothes cops were shot in the Bronx after trying to stop a robbery Monday night, police sources said.

The shooter and his accomplice are at large.

Officer Andrew Dossi, 30, was shot in the arm and back, while Officer Aliro Pellerano, 38, was shot in the arm and abdomen at about 10:30 p.m. in Fordham Heights, police sources said.

The two went to St. Barnabas Hospital, where they are expected to recover.

Dossi went into surgery and is in critical but stable condition, Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said. Pellerano is in stable condition.

Surveillance video appears to show the bearded suspect opening fire on officers on Tiebout Ave. The manhunt is on for the two suspectsThe organization COP SHOT, Citizens Outraged at Police Being Shot, has offered a $10,000 reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.

Cops describe the suspects as two male Hispanics approximately 25-30 years old, wearing dark clothing. One of the suspects has a close cropped full beard and one of them may have been wounded.

UPDATE I: Mayor de Blasio Tuesday’s news conference:

Those racist cops, keeping the city safe, imagine that.

Mayor de Blasio spoke at Tuesday’s news conference and thanked the officers for risking their lives to keep the city safe.

“As always, the city of New York and the NYPD will be with them through this challenge and as these officers recover,” de Blasio said.

Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte, Suspected of Killing Two California Sheriff’s Deputies is an Illegal Alien Previosly Deported Back to Mexico Twice

Illegal aliens, doing the jobs Americans don’t want to do … Twice deported illegal Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte suspected of killing two Sheriff’s Deputies … CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER!!!

Two California Sheriff’s deputies were killed on Friday by an illegal alien, who had been deported twice from the United States and pulled over by law enforcement at least 10 times. Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte, a convicted drug dealer and his wife were arrested and are in custody. The 34 year old  Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte has been charged with murder, attempted murder and carjacking. His wife was also charged with attempted murder and carjacking. UNREAL, Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte was convicted on a drug charge in 1997 and sent back to Mexico. He was picked up in 2001 and deported again. When is this country going to take illegal immigration and its borders seriously?


Police Officers_CA_Killed

Pic – KTVU: Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputy Danny Oliver (left) and Placer County Sheriff’s Homicide Detective Michael David Davis Jr.

The law enforcement heroes who were killed were Sacramento County Deputy Danny Oliver, 47,  a 15 year veteran of the police force and a husband and father of two daughters. Also murdered was Placer County Deputy Michael David Davis Jr., 42, an 18 year veteran with a wife and four children.God bless their souls. Our prayers and condolences go out to the family, friends of Danny Oliver and Michael David Davis Jr. and their fellow police officers.

 The suspect alleged to have shot three northern California sheriff’s deputies Friday, killing two, was deported twice and has a criminal record, federal officials said late Saturday.

A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman said that the fingerprints of the suspected shooter match those of a man named Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte. Monroy-Bracamonte was initially deported to Mexico in 1997 after being convicted of drug possession in Arizona. Four years later, he was arrested and deported again for an unspecified offense.

“The fingerprints were the basis for our request for an immigration detainer,” ICE spokeswoman Virginia Kice told The Associated Press. The detainer requests that local authorities transfer him to federal custody after his case is adjudicated so ICE can purse his deportation, Kice said.

The suspect initially identified himself as Marcelo Marquez, 34, of Salt Lake City. He is charged with two counts each of murder, attempted murder and carjacking. The suspect’s wife, Janelle Marquez-Monroy, was also arrested Friday and charged with carjacking and attempted murder.

Daily Commentary – Friday, August 1, 2014 – The Scared Monkeys Good Guy of the Week Award Goes to Charles Barkley

  • Who is offering to pay for the funeral of 3 Philadelphia children killed in a carjacking. Kudo’s Charles!

Daily Commentary – Friday, August 1, 2014 Download

Robert L. Ranson, Early-Release Felon Charged with Kidnapping, Rape, Torture of a 16 Year Old Girl in South Los Angeles, CA

Non-violent Offender, eh? With these felons, it’s not a matter of if they will escalate, but when!

30 year old Robert L. Ranson, an early release felon, has been charged with the kidnapping, rape and torture of a 16 year old girl in South Los Angeles, California. Ranson was on probation as a “non-violent offender” under California’s prison realignment program when he decided to escalate his crimes. This thug is also a suspect in 3 other recent murders. So much for the non-violent offender.  Ranson had previously served time for two carjackings and an assault with a firearm. Since when is the use if a firearm in a commission of a crime considered non-violent? How nuts are they in California to be releasing a danger like this to the public?

So this is how the liberals in charge in California protect the public? Take the guns away from law-abiding citizens and let felons out of prison early who are far from “non-violent”. BRILLIANT!

Robert L. Ranson_CA Dept of Corrections

Robert L. Ranson, pic – California Department of Corrections

A man on probation as a “non-violent offender” under California’s prison realignment program has been charged with kidnapping, raping, and torturing a 16-year-old girl in South Los Angeles, and detectives suspect he may be connected to three other recent murders.

Robert L. Ranson, 30, was arrested in late March after the girl escaped from a U-Haul van in an alley near Imperial Highway and New Hampshire Ave., according to police and booking records.

The girl was covered in gasoline and said her attacker, later identified as Ranson, had tied her hands and taped her mouth, and was trying to light her on fire when she ran away, naked.

Ranson was tracked by detectives and arrested March 27th. He was booked on a 10-day probation violation, known as a “flash incarceration,” while the case was investigated.

Prosecutors charged Ranson for the teenager’s kidnapping April 3.  An alleged accomplice, Julian Tobar, was charged with robbing the girl.

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
E-mail It