Daily Commentary – Tuesday, October 28, 2014 – TLC Finally Cancels “Here comes Honey Boo Boo” After Two Years
- After it became known that Mama June was dating a convicted child molester who recently got out of jail
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, October 28, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Friday, October 24, 2014 – Terrorist Murders Soldier in Ottowa Before Turning to the Halls of Parliament
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified as the gunman who had recently converted to Islam
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, October 21, 2014 – Sadly, It Appears the Body of Hannah Graham Has Been Found
- The body was found Saturday, October 18th approximately 5 miles from where the body of Morgan Dana Harrington was found. Follow the latest in the case at blinkoncrime.com or in the Scared Monkeys forum.
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, October 21, 2014 Download
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, October 16, 2014 – Podcast Only – With Special Guest Blink from Blink on Crime
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
- With Blink from Blink on Crime discussing the Morgan Harrington case and the Hannah Graham case and other crimes that suspect Jesse Matthew might be connected to
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST NOW
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, October 16, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Thursday, October 16, 2014 – Preview of Tonights Podcast with Blink from Blink on Crime
- Blink will be with me discussing the Morgan Dana Harrington case and the Hannah Graham case and how the two are connected
Daily Commentary – Thursday, October 16, 2014 Download
- Ratings for the 3rd quarter 2014 have hit an all time low, even for their more popular shows like Rachel Maddow
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, October 15, 2014 Download
- Always occurring on the second Monday in October, it is an annual Canadian holiday which celebrates the harvest and other blessings of the past year
Daily Commentary – Monday, October 13, 2014 Download
- Dallas is being cancelled after 3 seasons by TNT
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, October 7, 2014 Download
- The solid bronze, 18″ statue was stolen from the outdoor exhibit at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences last Sunday.
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, October 1, 2014 Download
Des Moines Register’s new poll numbers are making Democrat Senate candidate Bruce Braley squeal like a pig …
The Republican party needs a net pick up of six US Senate seats in the 2014 midterm elections. It appears now that they may have many different ways to gain that number, including a pick up in Iowa. The latest Des Moines Register Iowa poll has Republican Joni Ernst leading Democrat Bruce Braley 44% to 38%. How bad is it for the Democrats and Braley in Iowa, Braley is not even winning his home district. Also, 2/3 of likely voters believe it is a problem that he missed a large percentage of Veterans Affairs Committee meetings in the U.S. House and 59% think his role in crafting Obamacare is a problem. Braley is also polling poorly with rural voters as only 15% support him compared with 58% for Ernst.
First debate between Iowa U.S. Senate candidates Bruce Braley and Joni Ernst
The Democratic U.S. Senate candidate is 6 points behind his GOP rival, Joni Ernst, according to The Des Moines Register’s new Iowa Poll of likely voters.
Ernst leads 44 percent to 38 percent in a race that has for months been considered deadlocked. She leads nearly 4-1 with rural voters, and is up double digits with independents.
“Very interesting, and good news not just for Ernst but also for the GOP’s chances of taking the U.S. Senate,” said national political prognosticator Larry Sabato of “Sabato’s Crystal Ball.”
Just seven months ago, political analysts considered Braley almost a shoo-in for a seat held for 30 years by liberal Democrat Tom Harkin.