Daily Commentary – Friday, March 27, 2015 – Look Back at Events this Past Week Including that Horrible Plane Crash
- Remember, flying is still the safest form of transportation!
- UPDATE: Since recording this audio they are now saying the Co-Pilot intentionally crashed the plane
Daily Commentary – Friday, March 27, 2015 Download
- Afraid of the many scandals affecting Hillary including the recent email scandal, Benghazi etc. Scared it will hurt the chances of a Democrat being elected in 2016
- According to The Daily Meal, Hardee’s/ Carl’s Jr. 2/3-pound Monster Thickburger tops the list of unhealthy fast foods
Daily Commentary – Friday, March 13, 2015 Download
- But the driver of the car was dead and the 18 month old baby who was still alive, could not have been the voice. The mystery continues to haunt the officers.
- Join us tonight at 9pm ET with special guests, author and on-air consultant Fred Rosen and Dr. Dale Archer discussing recent cases in the news
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, March 10, 2015 Download
Actor Harrison Ford Injured After Single Engine Plane Crashes on Golf Course in Mar Vista, California (VIDEO) (Update: Air Traffic Control Audio)
IT LOOKED LIKE A SCENE OUT OF INDIANA JONES, BUT THIS WAS MUCH MORE REAL …
Actor Harrison Ford was involved in a plane crash late this after noon when his single engine, Ryan Aeronautical ST3KR, vintage World War II training plane crash landed on a golf course in Mar Vista, California shortly after takeoff from Santa Monica Airport. The 72-year-old actor, best known for his roles as Indiana Jones and Hans Solo of Star War movie fame, was reported conscious and breathing when rescue crews reached him, was stabilized and taken to a hospital. The plane to crash about 2:20 p.m. (5:20 p.m. ET).
Actor Harrison Ford was “battered but OK” Thursday after his vintage World War II training plane crash landed on a California golf course, authorities and family members said.
The 72-year-old actor, who was conscious and breathing when rescue crews reached him, was stabilized and taken to a hospital, where he was in fair to moderate condition, authorities said. Sources said he sustained cuts to his head. There was no word on other injuries or what caused the plane to crash about 2:20 p.m. (5:20 p.m. ET). It appeared he was flying solo.
The plane, a single-engine Ryan Aeronautical ST3KR, crashed on the golf course shortly after takeoff from Santa Monica Airport, said Patrick Jones, an investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board. The pilot reported a loss of engine power, clipped the top of a tree and was trying to return to the airport, Jones said.
UPDATE I: TMZ – Plane Crashes:[Video Update: Paramedics Treat Harrison]. TMZ has video below of first responders and paramedics ate the scene of the plane crash aiding Harrison Ford.
A witness who was golfing at the time of the crash tells us she heard the engine sputter … and watched the plane do a “nose dive straight on the 8th hole tee box.”
The witness adds, “I was one of the first people to run from the hole toward the plane. 4 to 5 men pulled the pilot out of the plane.”
“They got him away from the plane. They were concerned it would catch on fire.”
“Two doctors were there – and they had a 1st aid box with them. He was conscious, talking a little — a HUGE cut on his head.”
UPDATE II: Harrison Ford’s son Ben Ford tweeted, ‘Dad is ok. Battered, but ok! … “He is every bit the man you would think he is. He is an incredibly strong man.”
UPDATE III: CNN is reporting that the plane crash at the golf course happened within a block away from houses in a residential neighborhood.
Actor Harrison Ford was “banged up” and hospitalized Thursday afternoon after a 1940s aircraft he was piloting crashed during a forced landing on a golf course, his publicist said.
“Dad is ok. Battered, but ok! He is every bit the man you would think he is. He is an incredibly strong man,” Ben Ford tweeted.
Los Angeles Fire Department Assistant Chief Patrick Butler, who wouldn’t identify Ford as the patient, said the pilot suffered moderate trauma and was “alert and conscious” when he was taken to the hospital. He said the pilot, the only person on board, was in fair to moderate condition.
UPDATE IV: Harrison Ford Undergoing Surgery After Venice Plane Crash, Source Close to Family Says.
“We are bound by privacy laws to never discuss … the patient’s identity,” fire Assistant Chief Patrick Butler said.
But a source close to Ford’s family told KTLA: “He’s fine, has a few gashes.” The individual later said the actor was going into surgery for broken bones.
A representative for Ford says, “Harrison was flying a WW2 vintage plane today which stalled upon takeoff.” They added, “He had no other choice but to make an emergency landing, which he did safely. The injuries sustained are not life-threatening, and he is expected to make a full recovery.”
The pilot was in fair-to-moderate condition when he was transported, not in critical condition as originally reported, according to Butler.
UPDATE VI: Harrison Ford and Air Traffic Control Audio prior to plane crash via TMZ.
Daily Commentary – Thursday, February 19, 2015 – Friend of the Show Dr. Dale Archer Talks About Lying and Statistics
- It’s not just Brian Williams who lies, most people lie
Dr. Dale Archer
Daily Commentary – Thursday, February 19, 2015 Download
- With special guests, attorney Joel Brodsky, attorney and author Wendy Murphy and victim advocate/author/radio host Robin Sax
Daily Commentery – Wednesday, February 18, 2015 Download
- Olawale Agoro told court officials they had the wrong man, that they wanted his twin “Tony”. Problem is, there is no twin
Daily Commentary – Monday, February 16, 2015 Download
Daily Commentary – Friday, February 13, 2015 – The Future of NBC Anchor Brian Willaims is Very Much in Question
- Now that he has been suspended for 6 months without pay, in the fallout over an exaggerated story, from an incident in 2003 while covering Iraq