Democrat Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Says After GOP Attempted Mass Assaination … 93 Million Americans Are Killed By Guns Everyday (VIDEO)
ANOTHER IGNORANT LIBERAL QUICK TO EXPLOIT A TRAGEDY TO GRAB PEOPLE’S GUNS …
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said following the shooting in Alexandria, VA yesterday that 93 million Americans were killed every day by guns. Huh? McAuliffe, the so-called Democrat darling to run for president in 2020 repeated it, 93 million. Imagine that, there are on 321.5 million people live in the United States. In other words, according to this brain surgeon who was so quick to bring up gun control following the shooting, without knowing any of the facts, it would take 3.5 days to kill everyone in the U.S. by gun violence. Care to amend your data Gov.McAuliffe? He would later correct himself when questioned by a reporter and say 93 individuals. Missed it by that much, McAuliffe says this is not what this day is about, yet he made it exactly about gun control. Interestingly enough, it was the two Capital police individuals that there there as a protective detail that saved all of these Congressmen and prevented this massacre.
“Let me say this, I think we need to do more to protect all of our citizens,” McAuliffe said. “I have long advocated—this is not what today is about, but there are too many guns on the street. We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.”
“Sir, just checking. Ninety-three million is a big number. Did you mean to say 93 million?” one reporter then asked.
“Ninety-three individuals a day,” McAuliffe corrected himself.
GOP Assasination Gunman ID’d as 66 Year Old James Hodgkinson … Was a Trump Hating Democrat, Volunteered For Sanders Presidential Campaign (Update: Suspect Died at Hospital)
ASSASSIN WAS A FAR-LEFTY, HATED TRUMP, BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTER …
The gunman who opened fire yesterday in Alexandria, Va on Republican Congressman as they practiced baseball for an upcoming charity even has been identified as 66 year old James T. Hodgkinson from Belleville, Illinois. According to accounts, he was an uber-lib who hated Donald Trump and Republicans. By all accounts, this man snapped. One has to wonder whether it was made worse by the hateful political rhetoric spewed by the MSM and the far-Left. His former lawyer, Lyndon Evanko, described Hodgkinson was “a pushy little bastard” and said “He came across as a very irascible, angry little man, but not somebody I would expect to do something like this.” So what do you think now?
One has to question the out of control, vile and hateful, over the top rhetoric coming from the LEFT. Townhall questions whether this shooting of Republicans: Was the Gunman Influenced by ‘The Resistance’?
The gunman who was killed by cops after opening fire on a Republican congressional baseball practice on Wednesday, the president’s 71st birthday, was a Trump-hating Democrat and Bernie Sanders supporter with a long history of violence.
James T. Hodgkinson, 66, from Belleville, Illinois, was killed by Capitol Police after firing up to 100 rounds from an assault rifle at a baseball park in Alexandria, Virginia, leaving five injured including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise at 7am on Wednesday.
Scalise’s condition worsened throughout the afternoon and was deemed critical by hospital staff after he he was released from emergency surgery on his hip.
Two Capitol Police officers were shot as they bravely returned fire on Hodgkinson while the lawmakers scrambled across the field to safety. Congressional staffer Zachary Barth and lobbyist Matt Mika were also shot but both are expected to recover.
Hodgkinson was a staunch Sanders supporter and campaigned for the left-wing senator to get the Democratic nomination for president last year.
He ranted against President Trump on social media and had previously described The Rachel Maddow Show as his favorite thing on TV.
The married union tradesman threatened to ‘destroy’ the president, whom he called a ‘traitor’ on social media – but was not known to Secret Service.
THE CONTINUED DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF TIGER WOODS …
Tiger Woods was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence early Monday near his home in Jupiter, Florida, according to an online Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report. My how the mighty have fallen. The man who was once the greatest golfer in the world, has fallen even further. Tiger Woods is accused of driving under the influence. It is really starting to look like that Tiger will be making no come back. Between back injuries and an addictive personality that seems to have manifested itself in yet another way, it truly looks over for the once number 1 player in the world. The fall all began in November 2009.
Tiger Woods was arrested early Monday on a DUI charge in Jupiter, Florida, and spent nearly four hours in a county jail before he was released.
Woods, the 14-time major champion who ranks second with his 79 career victories on the PGA Tour, has not played for four months. He is out for the rest of the season while he recovers from his fourth back surgery.
Woods was arrested on suspicion of DUI about 3 a.m. Monday and taken to the Palm Beach County jail, Jupiter Police spokeswoman Kristin Rightler said. He was arrested on Military Trail, south of Indian Creek Parkway.
Jail records show that the 41-year-old was booked into Palm Beach County jail at 7:18 a.m. and released on his own recognizance at 10:50 a.m. The jail released a booking photo of Woods in a white T-shirt.
Although, Tiger Woods arrested on DUI charge in Florida, says alcohol ‘not involved’. Well, what exactly did you think he was going to do, admit it?
In a statement released Monday night, Woods said alcohol was not a factor in his arrest, which he said stemmed from an “unexpected reaction” to prescription medication.
“I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions,” Woods said in the statement. “I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.
“I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again.
THE MANCHESTER TERROR BOMBING WAS A FAMILY AFFAIR … FATHER & BROTHER ARRESTED.
Two more arrests have been made in connection with the Manchester, England terror bombing. The father and brother of Salman Abedi, the suspected terrorist responsible for the suicide bombing that left 22 young individuals dead, were arrested in Libya. According to the Daily Mail, the terrorist suicide bomber’s family had ties to terror.
The family of the Manchester suicide bomber have links to terror networks around the world as it emerged the killer was in a German hotbed of Islamic extremists four days before the attack, it was revealed last night.
REMEMBER THE LIVES LOST BY THE HANDS OF RADICAL ISLAM
The father and younger brother of the Manchester Arena bomber have been arrested in Libya.
The Telegraph understands Hashem Abedi, 20, the brother of suspected attacker Salman Abedi, was arrested last night in the capital Tripoli by counterterrorism forces on suspicion of links to the Islamic State group.
Three armed vehicles arrived to take away their father, Ramadan Abedi, an administrative manager of the Central Security Force in Tripoli, late Wednesday afternoon.
A third brother, Ismail, has also been arrested after police raids in the UK. The family are believed to live between Manchester, where the children were born and grew up, and Libya.
The revelation comes as detectives probe a “network” linked to the Manchester suicide bomber as more details are beginning to emerge about Salman.
A Muslim community worker has said that members of the public called the police anti-terrorism hotline warning about the Manchester suicide bomber’s extreme and violent views several years ago.
It is also understood that Abedi was in Manchester earlier this year when he told people of the value of dying for a cause and made hardline statements about suicide operations and the conflict in Libya.
The community worker – who did not want to be identified – said two people who knew Salman Abedi at college made separate calls to the police.
WAPO: Manchester bombing probe expands to Germany amid raids, arrests in Britain.
Police used controlled explosives to carry out a raid in the early hours of Thursday while also arresting two male suspects in Manchester. The arrests brought to eight the number of people in British custody who are suspected of involvement in the attack.
While the nation observed a one-minute silence at the stroke of 11 a.m. to honor those who died in the attack, a bomb disposal unit was called to the southwest of Manchester to investigate a suspicious package. The police later said that the area had been “deemed safe.”
Meanwhile, a German security official told The Washington Post that the bomber, 22-year-old Salman Abedi, had been in Düsseldorf just four days before the bombing. The development signaled an expansion of an investigation that already has stretched to North Africa and continental Europe.
Authorities were investigating whether Abedi had possible contacts with extremists in Germany, including during a 2015 visit to Frankfurt, the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. Abedi was en route back to Britain from Istanbul when he stopped off in Düsseldorf.
IT IS ABOUT TIME, THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN IF HILLARY WON?
Thank you President Donald Trump!!! As reported at The Blaze, An operation by Immigration’s and Customs Enforcement resulted in the arrests of over one thousand suspected MS-13 gang members. What do you call this? A good start. Read the story below and check out the violent felons that have been allowed to walk among us for so many years with anyone lifting a finger to get rid of them.
An operation by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement resulted in the largest arrest of suspected gang members by Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) to date, including some illegal aliens who had previously been recipients of “Dream Act” deportation deferrals.
The ICE social media account lauded the anti-gang results Thursday with a link to a statement about the operation.
The six-week operation ran from March 26 to May 6, and nabbed 1,378 suspected gang members, including more than 100 members of the MS-13 gang, the crime organization specifically targeted by the Department of Justice. Of those, 8 had reportedly crossed the border illegally as minors.
“Of the 1,378 total arrested,” the statement read, “1,098 were arrested on federal and/or state criminal charges, including 21 individuals arrested on murder related charges and seven for rape and sexual assault charges. The remaining 280 were arrested on administrative immigration violations.
“Of the total arrested,” it added, “933 were U.S. citizens and 445 were foreign nationals from 21 countries in South and Central America, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Caribbean.”