Sean Hannity 10/18/17: Politicization by Democrat Congresswoman of an American Soldier, Senate Probe into Obama Era Russian Bribery Case (VIDEO)
THERE IS A RUSSIAN COLLUSION CASE, BUT IT WAS DURING THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY …
It is about time the government has investigated the real collusion, corruption and kickback with the Russians and Putin that took place between former president Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with regards to the Uranium One deal. The real corruption with Russia happened during Obama, not Trump folks. The Hill has broke this story wide open.
From THE HILL: FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.
Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.
They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.
UPDATE I: FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case.
An American businessman who worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential witness was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from telling Congress about conversations and transactions he witnessed related to the Russian nuclear industry’s efforts to win favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton and influence Obama administration decisions, his lawyer tells The Hill.
Attorney Victoria Toensing, a former Reagan Justice Department official and former chief counsel of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday she is working with members of Congress to see if they can get the Trump Justice Department or the FBI to free her client to talk to lawmakers.
“All of the information about this corruption has not come out,” she said in an interview Tuesday. “And so my client, the same part of my client that made him go into the FBI in the first place, says, ‘This is wrong. What should I do about it?’”
Toensing said she also possesses memos that recount how the Justice Department last year threatened her client when he attempted to file a lawsuit that could have drawn attention to the Russian corruption during the 2016 presidential race as well as helped him recover some of the money Russians stole from him through kickbacks during the FBI probe.
The undercover client witnessed “a lot of bribery going on around the U.S.” but was asked by the FBI to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) that prevents him from revealing what he knows to Congress, Toensing explained.
THIS IS A GREAT GET BY FOX NEWS … MEGYN WHO?
It appears that the radio host, founder and editor-in-chief of Lifezette.com and Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham is set to take over the 10 PM time slot at FOX News. Tucker Carlson will stay at 8 PM, Hannity will shift from 10 PM to 9 PM and thankfully, The Five will be removed from prime time where it never belonged and switched back to 5 PM.Personally, I would have left Sean at 10 PM and put Laura in at 9, but that’s just my opinion. With a prime time line up of Tucker, Sean and Laura, FOX News will dominate.
You will remember back in January when it was announced that Megyn Kelly was leaving FOX News, SM voiced their opinion who should be her replacement and said, “My choice would be Laura Ingraham, with Dana Loesch being a very close second.” BINGO!!! This is a fantastic choice by FOX News and an upgrade from the over-rated Megyn Kelly. Laura Ingraham is a conservative with a huge fan base, she has been a one of my favorite radio addictions for years and is just what FOX News needed. She will succeed and we wish her well. It will definitely be her “time to shine.”
Ingraham is expected to take over the 10 p.m. hour on Fox News, according to people who spoke on condition of anonymity.
While there may be one or two final details to negotiate, Ingraham has been telling friends that the deal is essentially done, the sources said.
Her new show will be part of a broader change to the network’s top-rated prime time lineup. Sean Hannity’s show, currently at 10 p.m., will move one hour earlier to 9 p.m., multiple sources confirmed.
And “The Five,” a talk show originally named for its 5 p.m. time slot, will shift from 9 p.m. back to its namesake hour.
Fox News – Hannity 8/14/17 … Discusses the Hate & Riots in Charlottesville Caused by Extremism … Don’t Ever Let the MSM Define You! (VIDEO)
THE HATE BAITERS ARE OUT IN FORCE … THE MSM LOOKS TO DIVIDE AMERICA …
It is hard to believe we have this type of hate, ignorance and racists in America today. However, this is such a small pocket of extremist hate on both sides of the political spectrum, right and left. This is what happens when hate meets hate. Thankfully, this is a minority of people, fringe groups, but you would never know that if you listened to the media.
It is a sad state of affairs when the liberal MSM tries to point blame at everyday, average, run of the mill Americans who are Republicans, conservatives or are on the Right, with extremest, ignorant white supremacist, Nazi types. The sick MSM took the opportunity this weekend to call President Trump and in turn all who voted for him as racists too. REALLY? The LEFT and the Attack Trump media took this tragic event as an opportunity to spread their own division and hate. It is bad enough we have this kind of evil, hate and ignorance in America, do we really need the MSM fanning the flames and calling hard working, law abiding citizens who they agree with racists too?
Oh the hypocrisy of the LEFT and the MSM … isn’t it them who remind us all the time that radical Islam is not Islam? We are constantly told that Islam is a religion of peace every time there is a terrorist event and that all Muslims should not be held responsible for the actions of the radical, extremist few. So what’s the difference? Nope, not when it comes to racism, some how the acts of white supremacists some how reflect the President and all whites who voted for him. REALLY?
Or what about the Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer who opened fire yesterday in Alexandria, Va on Republican Congressman as they practiced baseball for an upcoming charity baseball game? Weren’t we told this was not a reflection of all of the LEFT? We were told by Sen. Sanders that he condemned these actions. Hell, this guy volunteered for his campaign and we give the LEFT and Sanders a pass. But oh no, not when the vile MSM and their sick divisive agenda is at work. Their double standard and hypocrisy is disgusting.
HONESTLY, WHO COULD NOT HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?
Megyn Kelly’s Sunday show pulled after just eight episodes. Her initial Sunday show debuted to great fanfare in June with a Vladimir Putin interview that brought in 6.1 million viewers, but has continuously fallen and slid to 3.1 million viewers last Sunday. In the end, NBC overpaid for a no talent. Megyn Kelly might have worked on FOX News for ratings, but anyone who thought she would succeed on liberal NBC was fooling themselves. One has to wonder just how far this experiment is going to go before the NBC brass finally admit the truth and pull the plug. For the ratings that Kelly gets, they could have hired anyone and paid half, if not a quarter of her salary. At this point, NBC has no alternative but to see what happens as they are pot committed.
A ratings disaster.
The initial run of Megyn Kelly’s Sunday newsmagazine show will reportedly be taken off the air at least two episodes earlier than scheduled because of her disastrous ratings.
Last week, Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly set another viewership low with just 2.71 million total viewers. In the last three weeks, her show has failed to beat the years-old Dateline rerun the network ran in her show’s time slot when Kelly took a week off during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
According to the New York Post, “Kelly’s ratings-challenged Sunday show was announced as a limited” run that would return after the football season. The network was reportedly angling for at least ten episodes but apparently decided to end Kelly’s misery after eight episodes as Kelly’s downward spiral in the ratings did not stop.
An NBC spinmeister claimed that Kelly’s show was going off the air after this week’s show because she needs to be “freed up to focus” on her morning show. Translation: Kelly needs to do all she can to not ruin NBC’s crown jewel Today franchise. Network executives, who reportedly have been freaking out about Kelly’s poor ratings, are probably praying that Kelly simply does no more harm than she has already done in her short time at the network.
FILE THIS ONE UNDER, WHO DIDN’T SEE THIS COMING … MEGYN KELLY’S RATING HITTING THE SKIDS.
As reported at The Hill, Megyn Kelly’s Sunday news magazine this week registered its lowest ratings since its debut on June 4, 2017. The latest installment of “Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly” drew 3.1 million viewers on Sunday, down by one half from her debut. Look for it to go even lower. She is in a no win situation as those that used to watch her on Fox News will no longer because she jumped ship and she is too conservative for NBC. Who is left holding the bag? Why NBC of course. Kelly was hired by NBC News earlier this year for a reported salary of $17 million annually. How anyone in the news is worth this much is beyond me. In what might turn out to be the worst career move ever, Kelly turned down a reported $25 million to stay at Fox News, but instead jumped to NBC in January. In what has to be nothing but embarrassing, no matter how NBC wants to spin it, Kelly’s live Sunday program again lost to repeats of “60 Minutes” on CBS and “America’s Funniest Home Videos.”
There is a greater question here … how do no talents in the media get paid so much? How are they worth it?
Megyn Kelly’s Sunday news magazine this week registered its lowest ratings since its debut on June 4, according to Nielsen Research.
“Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly” drew 3.1 million viewers on Sunday, or half of the 6.2 million viewers it brought in for its premiere, which featured an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Kelly, 46, was hired by NBC News earlier this year for a reported salary of $17 million annually.
The former attorney-turned-cable-news-star was offered a reported $25 million to stay at Fox News, but jumped to NBC in January. Kelly finished 2016 as the second-highest rated host in cable news behind only the since-ousted Bill O’Reilly, also of Fox News.
Kelly’s Sunday program again lost to repeats of “60 Minutes” on CBS and “America’s Funniest Home Videos” on ABC in both total viewers and the key 18-49 demographic advertisers covet most.
“60 Minutes” tallied 5.9 million viewers to win the 7 p.m. time slot.
Let’s remember what was predicted when Megyn “I think I am better than I am” Kelly left Fox News. Although, she pretty much created a situation for herself where she could not stay.
My personal opinion is that Megyn will become a small fish in a big liberal pond and probably rue the day she made this jump. I cannot believe that her career will be cultivated as it was at FOX. This almost appears to be addition by subtraction by NBC.