Remains Found of 22 Year Old Chelsea Bruck Who Went Missing after Attending a Halloween Party on 10/26/14 in Newport, MI
The remains have been found of 22 year old Chelsea Bruck in Monroe County’s Ash Township, Michigan. Bruck’s skeletal remains were discovered Friday afternoon in dense woods near Interstate 275. The Wayne County Medical Examiner positively identified the baked body found as Bruck on Saturday. Chelsea Bruck went missing on 10/26/14 after attending a Halloween party in Frenchtown Township, Michigan. Previously, Bruck’s handmade Poison Ivy Halloween costume had been found on April 5 at a vacant industrial site in Flat Rock.
Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone stated at a news conference, “Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bruck family.” He also said, “evidence at the scene indicated it was a homicide. In all likelihood, the crime was committed at or near where the body was located.”
The missing persons case now becomes a homicide case. Sheriff Malone believes that the person who dumped her body at this location was familiar with the area and the railroad tracks.
A body discovered Friday afternoon in dense woods near Interstate 275 in Monroe County has been identified as Chelsea Bruck, who has been missing since October.
Wayne County Medical Examiner spokesman Ryan Bridges said the body was positively identified as Bruck, 22, on Saturday.
“It’s been ID’d through dental records,” said Bridges.
Monroe County Sheriff Press Conference – Chelsea Bruck investigation
Bruck’s body was found at 2 p.m. in a wooded parcel by a railroad track near Carleton, said Heath Velliquette, chief deputy of the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office .
A property owner was using a bulldozer to clear heavy brush on his land when the machine malfunctioned, said Velliquette.
While waiting to resume work with the heavy machinery, the property owner stumbled upon the body, said the sheriff’s office.
The decomposed body appeared to be in the woods for “months,” said Velliquette.
He declined to say whether the body was buried in any way.
No weapon was discovered at the site, he said.
Because of the long period the body was in the woods, the sheriff’s office used an anthropologist to help determine the identity, he said.
Body found in Ash Twp. confirmed as Chelsea Bruck’s
VIDEO – WXYZ-TV Detroit, Channel 7
Driver Archie Brown Jr. & 15 Year Old Boy Shot Dead after 2 Year Old Child Ran Into Street and Was Hit by Car and Killed in Milwaukee, WI
Three dead in Milwaukee, Wisconsen after child hit by car after walking into street …
Really, has this what has it has come to? Following a motor vehicle accident where a 2 year old child was struck by a van after the child ran out into the street, the driver did the right thing and stopped. What happened next was nothing short of criminal and as assassination. As reported at JS-Online, had Archie Brown Jr. committed a hit-and-run, he and a 15-year-old boy likely would still be alive today. However, he did not and moments later the 41 year old driver was shot dead and a 15 year old boy was shot and seriously wounded as well. The 15 year old boy was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries and died during surgery.
Milwaukee police say three people are dead in connection with an incident that began as a fatal accident and turned into a double shooting.
It happened in the 4600 block of N. 48th Street on Sunday, April 12th just after 5:00 p.m. Police had much of Wahl Park blocked off as they worked the scene.
Police say an initial investigation has revealed a two-year-old child ran into the street and was struck by a vehicle.
The 41-year-old man who was driving remained at the scene.
Police say the driver and a 15-year-old boy were then shot. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The 15-year-old boy was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries. Police say he died during surgery.
UPDATE I: Mayor Tom Barrett … Gunman, apparently enraged that a van had struck a 2-year-old boy Sunday on Milwaukee’s northwest side, not only “assassinated” the driver of the van, but cut down the toddler’s brother, who had rushed to the scene.
Archie Brown Jr., 40, was driving the van about 5:10 p.m. Sunday in the 4600 block of N. 48th St., near Wahl Park, when he hit 2-year-old Damani T. Terry, who had darted into the road, according to Milwaukee police.
Brown immediately jumped out and — by all accounts — was grieving and upset as he stood over the body. Rasheed T. Chiles, 15, who had been attending a party at a nearby house with his toddler brother, was at the scene as well.
A gunman shot and killed Brown, according to police.
“Someone got angry,” Barrett said. “Someone took a gun and basically assassinated this gentleman.”
Chiles also was hit, according to Barrett, and died during surgery Sunday night.
Milwaukee police continued on Monday to work on identifying the shooting suspect.
In the late afternoon, Attorney Michael Hupy offered a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person who pulled the trigger. An upset Hupy said it was the fourth time he has offered a personal reward in a murder case.
28 Year Old Heather Bogle Missing Since 4/8/15 in Clyde, OH (Update: Found Deceased in Trunk of Car, Investigated at Homicide)
28 year old Heather Bogle has been missing since Thursday morning, April 8, 2015 in Clyde, Ohio. According to Detective Capt. Zachary Zender, of the Sandusky County Sheriff’s Office, Heather Bogle was last seen when she left work when she clocked out at Whirlpool in Clyde at 6:17 a.m. Thursday. Bogle was reported missing after she failed to pick up her daughter from school Thursday afternoon. Capt. Zender stated that the only clue after Bogle vanished was a ping on her cell phone in Green Springs.
Ms. Bogle is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, weighs about 130 pounds, with brown eyes and brown-blond hair. When she was last seen, she wore a neon yellow shirt, blue jeans, and black Nike Air Max shoes with pink on the sides, according to the sheriff’s office.
She drives a dark green, four-door 2003 Oldsmobile Alero, with tinted windows and a tribal decal across the back window. The car’s right front fender is burgundy and the front bumper is blue.
UPDATE I: Missing woman found dead.
A woman who went missing Thursday in the Clyde area has been found dead, according to a post at NBC 24.
The body of Heather Bogle, 28, was found in the trunk of her 2003 Oldsmobile Alero.
The Sandusky County Sheriff’s Office found the vehicle parked in the parking lot of the Somerton Apartments complex on Hickory Street in Clyde. (MAP)
The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation has been called to assist, and the investigation will be conducted as a homicide.
The Lucas County Coroner’s Office will perform an autopsy.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 419-334-6434.
Power Rangers Actor Ricardo Medina Arrested For Murder in Los Angeles, CA for Killing Roomate 36 Year Old Joshua Sutter With Sword
ANOTHER POWER RANGER ACTOR IN BIG TROUBLE …
Former Power Rangers actor, 36 year old Ricardo Medina, was arrested on Saturday in Los Angeles, California for the alleged fatal stabbing of his roommate, 36-year-old Joshua Sutter. Medina is best known for playing Cole Evans, the Red Wild Force Ranger, on Power Rangers Wild Force in 2002. According to police, Medina and Sutter had an apparent altercation earlier in the day that turned physical at their home in the 38000 block of San Francisquito Canyon Road. The incident occurred around 4 p.m. where Media grabbed a sword by his door and struck Sutter in the abdomen. Ricardo Medina was arrested and booked into LA County jail for murder and held in lieu of $1 million bail.
Power Rangers actor Ricardo Medina, 36, was arrested in Los Angeles County, in California, on Saturday afternoon for allegedly stabbing his roommate to death with a sword.
The incident occurred at around 4 p.m. after Medina had an apparent altercation with 36-year-old Joshua Sutter, who entered Medina’s room after an earlier argument. Medina grabbed a sword by his door and struck Sutter in the abdomen with one fatal stab, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Medina phoned 911 and was later taken to the sheriff’s station in the city of Palmdale, where he was detained and faces a $1 million bail.
Detectives have confirmed that Medina played a red Power Ranger on television, Sheriff’s Deputy Amber Smith told the Los Angeles Times. According to IMDb, he portrayed the Red Lion Wild Force Ranger on the “Power Rangers Wild Force” series in 2002 and voiced the character Deker on “Power Rangers Samurai” in 2012-13, among other acting roles.
Medina’s agent, Gar Lester, told The Times that it was difficult for him to believe the allegations against Medina are true.
“He’s been my friend and client for 12 years and he’s a great guy,” Lester said Sunday. “He’s great to his dog, he’s great to his people. He’s really a super person.”
Rap Mogul Marion ‘Suge’ Knight Arrested on Suspicion of Murder, Hit & Run … Held on $2 Million Bail (Update: Deceased Victim is Terry Carter)
Rap mogul Marion ‘Suge’ Knight was arrested last night on suspicion of murder after he allegedly ran over two men with his truck following an argument on a film set in Compton, California. Knight turned himself in to the police with his attorney present. According to the e Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, a confrontation began about 3 p.m. Thursday when ‘Suge’ Knight and two unidentified men began arguing on the set of “Straight Outta Compton.” As per accounts, Knight is believed to have followed the men in his truck and run them over in the parking lot, One witness appears to infer that it was an intentional act as he claimed that Knight’s red truck hit the men, then backed over them before leaving the scene. One of the victims died at the scene while the other suffered undisclosed injuries and was taken to the hospital. The incident is being investigated as a homicide.
Knight’s attorney confirmed that his client was behind the wheel, but is saying it was an accident as Knight was attacked by two people and trying to escape.
Notorious former rap music mogul Marion “Suge” Knight has been arrested on suspicion of murder after he allegedly ran over two men with his truck following an argument on a film set in Compton, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed. He is being held in lieu of $2-million bail.
Knight, 49, arrived at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department West Hollywood station with his attorney around 12:30 a.m. to be interviewed by homicide detectives as a person of interest in the case, according to authorities and his lawyer.
The interview concluded around 3:30 a.m., Knight’s attorney, James E. Blatt, told The Times.
The confrontation began about 3 p.m. Thursday when Knight and two unidentified men began arguing on the set of “Straight Outta Compton,” a biopic about the group N.W.A., said Capt. John Corina of the Sheriff’s Department’s detectives unit.
About 20 minutes after the alleged argument, the victims were at Tam’s Burgers near Central and East Rosecrans avenues, authorities said. Knight is believed to have followed the men in his truck and run them over in the parking lot, Corina said.
Witnesses said the truck hit the men, then backed over them before leaving the scene.
One of the victims, 55, died, and the other, 51, suffered undisclosed injuries, Corina said. At least one of the victims was a member of the film crew, he said.
Multiple witnesses tell us a movie shoot — involving Ice Cube and Dr. Dre — was going down when Suge pulled up in his car. We’re told security told Suge to leave and that’s when trouble began.
A fight broke out between Suge and 2 men. Suge got back into his car, took the wheel and threw the vehicle in reverse … and ran over a man who suffered fatal injuries.
It’s unclear at this point if the victim was connected to the movie. A source close to Cube tells us production had wrapped when the fight went down … and he and Dre were not on set.
Sources connected with Suge tell TMZ … the 2 men who fought Suge were the instigators. Our sources say Suge was scared because he’s in frail health — in addition to being shot 6 times last summer, he recently almost died from a blood clot.
The victim is Terry Carter, who we’re told is a friend of Suge’s who arrived with him at the scene — he works at a local tow truck company in Compton — and witnesses say he’s “an OG in the neighborhood.”
Our sources say Carter was in the process of walking to the passenger door of Suge’s vehicle, but happened to be in the rear when Suge gunned it.
Two other men were also hit … including Cle “Bone” Sloan — who’s appeared in “Training Day” and “End of Watch” — and suffered non-life threatening injuries. Both men are in the hospital.
‘Suge’ Knight is no stranger to trouble. The co-founder of Death Row Records has had perennial legal troubles.
- 1996: Knight was sent to prison for nearly five years for badly beating a rival with rapper Tupac Shakur at a Las Vegas, Nevada, hotel. The beating came shortly before Shakur suffered fatal gunshot wounds.
- 2002: Knight was jailed for violating his probation by associating with gang members in Los Angeles.
- 2003: He went back to jail on a parole violation after punching a parking lot attendant outside a Hollywood nightclub.
- 2005: Knight was shot in the leg during an MTV Video Music Awards pre-party in Miami. No arrests were made.
- 2006: Death Row Records filed for bankruptcy, and a Los Angeles judge ordered a trustee to take it over because of gross mismanagement.
- 2009: Knight was hospitalized for treatment of facial injuries following a fight at a hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- 2013: The rap music figure was arrested on an outstanding warrant and later released after being pulled over for a traffic violation in Los Angeles.
- 2014: Ahead of the MTV Video Music Awards, Knight was shot during an altercation at a Hollywood nightclub at a party not affiliated with the cable network.
- 2014: Knight was charged with robbery involving a camera theft in Beverly Hills. He pleaded not guilty and could face up to 30 years in prison if convicted because of his criminal history.