Daily Commentary – Wednesday, July 1, 2015 – University of Missouri Balks at Hillary Clinton’s Celebrity Speaker Fee
- In 2014 when the University of Missouri was looking for a speaker to headline a gala for a Woman’s Hall of Fame, they decided Hillary’s $275k fees were a “bit” high. They settled for Chelsea who only charged $65k
- Even though they claimed to have been caught off guard, they had already predicted an increase and expect there to be 127,000 this year many of which are juveniles
Daily Commentary – Monday, June 29, 2015 – As of Yesterday Afternoon, the Manhunt for the 2 Escaped Prisoners is Over!
- David Sweat was shot and captured alive about 5 miles from the Canadian border. Fellow escapee Richard Matt was shot and killed on June 26th.
Daily Commentary – Friday, June 26, 2015 – Truck Delivering Border Crossing Cards Hijacked in Mexico
- An electronic alert has now gone out so that the stolen cards cannot be used
Daily Commentary – Friday, June 26, 2015 Download
Daily Commentary – Thursday, June 25, 2015 – Was the Mass Shooting in South Carolina a Tragedy or an Execution?
- It was more like an execution and the shooter should be executed himself. I’m not sure how removing the confederate flag will make it better though
The Dana Pretzer Show – Wednesday, June 24, 2015 – With Special Guests Criminal Profiler Pat Brown and Mike McIntyre
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO AT 9 PM ET
- Pat Brown will be discussing and analyzing mass murderers in general
- Also with us is crime reporter Mike McIntyre
LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET
The Dana Pretzer Show – Wednesday, June 24, 2015 Download Podcast
- Don’t miss tonight’s show with criminal profiler Pat Brown discussing mass murderers in general
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, June 24, 2015 Download
- In some cases employees said they worked over 40 hours in one day!
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, June 23, 2015 Download
Daily Commentary – Monday, June 22, 2015 – February Arrest Notes Dylann Roof Had Suboxone, a Power Narcotic in His System
- Suboxone is powerful narcotic and one of the side affects are as follows:
Common (1% to 10%): Anxiety, depression, nervousness, abnormal thinking
Uncommon (0.1% to 1%): Abnormal dreams, agitation, apathy, depersonalization, drug dependence, euphoric mood, hostility
Daily Commentary – Friday, June 19, 2015 – The Upscale Community of Mountain House California in Jeopardy of Running Out of Water
- The California master planned community gets it’s water from a single rural irrigation district