Gateway Pundit Makes Major Announcement … Gateway Pundit is going to have a White House Correspondent this Year!!!
LOCAL BLOGGER DONE GOOD … THIS COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TO A BETTER GUY!!!
Last night at the Deploraball in Washington, DC ahead of the Donald Trump residential inauguration, The Gateway Pundit made a major announcement. Jim Hofts said that Gateway Pundit is going to have a White House Correspondent this year!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is huge, so huge. I could it be more happy for someone who has worked so hard in the conservative movement and has done an amazing job.
“During the election I had a million readers a day at the Gateway pundit, thank you, and the reason was because I was telling the truth …. we’ve been in contact with the Trump Administration and they’re going to do something different and we got their word that the Gateway Pundit is going to have a White House Correspondent this year!!!”
Words cannot even begin to say the pure joy that I have i hearing this news and for The Gateway Pundit. I can say that I knew Jim when. We first met back in 2005 at Blog Nashville when both of us were first starting out in this little online worlds we call the internet and blogging. It is hard to believe from 2005 to 2017, bloggers have gone from the MSM calling us individuals in their pajamas typing on computers in their basement to the press room of the White House. CONGRATS Jim, you and the folks at The Gateway Pundit have so earned it. KUDOS to all of your hard along the years and it is fantastic to see all of your hard work being rewarded.
Finally, we will have some honest media in the White House press pool.
Outrage on the Internet After VIDEO of 12 Year Old Katelyn Nicole Davis’ Suicide Shared on Social Media
WITH ALL THAT IS GOOD WITH SOCIAL MEDIA … THIS IS NOT.
This can only be described as beyond tragic. On December 30, 2016 Katelyn Nicole Davis live-streamed her suicide on social media outside her home in Cedartown, Georgia. the 12 year old girl hanged herself in her front yard, reportedly after claims of physical and sexual abuse by a male relative. To make matters worse, the video is now being re-posted by numerous website. WE WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. Now there is outrage on the internet as the video of her suicide is being shared and circulated through out the web, as authorities appear helpless to stop it. Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd stated there’s nothing he can do:
“We did our due diligence to try to remove it, but it’s impossible. There’s too many websites that have it, there’s too many people who have it on their device.”
God bless this child as our prayer go out to her family and friend. And may justice come swiftly to those responsible for crimes against Katelyn Nicole Davis. Rest in Peace.
Days after a 12-year-old girl broadcast her suicide live on a social media site; Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd said he can’t stop people from sharing the video online.
In the video, Katelyn Nicole Davis claimed she had been physically and sexually abused by a family member, then hung herself in the front yard of her Cedartown home on December 30.
Chief Dodd was initially unaware video of the girl’s death was being shared on social media.
“We were actually contacted by a police officer from California who saw it the night of the event,” Chief Dodd told FOX 5′s Deidra Dukes.
The police department’s been flooded with Facebook messages, emails, and phone calls from as far away as Great Britain from people who are outraged the video is being shared online and demanding the police have it taken down.
Do the right thing folks, if you have put this video up, please take it down. The idea that anyone would want to show the suicide of anything, let alone a 12 year old, suspected sexual assault victim is reprehensible.
ELIMINATED!!! VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR AND INTERNET SHOPPING HAS KILLED THE LIMITED …
The WAPO is reporting that The Limited is going to close all of its 250 stories nationwide. That is correct, The Limited, a women’s clothing chain that propelled central Ohio into a major retail player nationally, will close all of its remaining stores on Sunday. In a statement Friday, the company said that its website, TheLimited.com, “will continue operations after the store closings.” However, the website reads “all sales final” and a number of items were not available in all sizes and colors.
The Limited has posted a message on its website saying it is closing all of its 250 stores nationwide, a move that would make the women’s apparel chain the latest big-name retailer to be wounded by shoppers’ growing preference for online shopping and “fast fashion.”
The posting said that the chain’s website would continue to be open for business.
There had been a steady drumbeat of evidence that trouble was brewing at The Limited. During the December shopping rush, the store’s 80 percent off deals and its sudden decision to disallow returns seemed more characteristic of a fire sale than a holiday bonanza.
And reports have cropped up across the country of individual store closures in recent weeks: Shoppers in the Washington region were notified by e-mail that the Pentagon City store was closing. News outlets in places such as Indianapolis, Albany, N.Y., and central Illinois reported that their local Limited stores were shuttering.
A spokesman told the Associated Press that the company will shut its stores by Sunday and that the closures would result in about 4,000 job cuts.
The Limited was once a cornerstone of one of retailing’s most formidable empires. Founded in 1963 by Leslie H. “Les” Wexner, the store was a 2,000-square-foot box named for its limited assortment of women’s apparel.
ASSANGE CLAIMS RUSSIANS NOT THE SOURCE OF WIKILEAKS PODESTA HACKED EMAILS …
In an exclusive interview with FOX News Channel’s Sean Hannity, the founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange said that Russia was not the source for the DNC and John Podesta hacked emails. Barack Obama and Democrats have blamed Russia for interfering in US elections with the hacks. Or is it that Democrats are looking to shift blame from themselves and Hillary Clinton’s embarrassing 2016 presidential election loss to Donald Trump? The WikiLeaks founder said that the Obama administration trying to ‘delegitimize’ Trump and his electoral landslide victory.
“They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House,” Assange said during an interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity airing Tuesday night, according to a transcript of excerpts from the network.
“They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate president,” Assange said during the interview, which was conducted at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he has been staying.
HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta’s emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?
JULIAN ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party.
ASSANGE: Our publications had wide uptake by the American people, they’re all true. But that’s not the allegation that’s being presented by the Obama White House. So, why such a dramatic response? Well, the reason is obvious. They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House. They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President…
ASSANGE: Our source is not a state party, so the answer for our interactions is no. But if we look at our most recent statement from the US government, which is on the 29th of December, OK, we had five different branches of government, Treasury, DHS, FBI, White House presenting their accusations to underpin Obama’s throwing out 29 Russian diplomats. What was missing from all of those statements? The word WikiLeaks. It’s very strange.
HOW’S THAT OBAMA-CLINTON RUSSIAN RESET GOING?
Reuters is reporting that the United States expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland. Hmm, so this is how Obama strikes back at Russia for election hacking, eh? So just curious, would Obama had done this if Hillary Clinton was elected president? Of course no is the answer. It is yet just one more vindictive, 11th hour, out the door temper tantrum by a failed president. Barack Obama knew about this hacking for months and did nothing. But the coward and chief manages to muster up the CO-JONES on his way out the door. Honestly, Obama can’t leave soon enough.
The United States expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.
The move against the diplomats from the Russian embassy in Washington and consulate in San Francisco is part of a series of actions announced on Thursday to punish Russia for a campaign of intimidation of American diplomats in Moscow and interference in the U.S. election.
The Obama administration was also announcing on Thursday a series of retaliatory measures against Russia for hacking into U.S. political institutions and individuals and leaking information to help President-elect Donald Trump and other Republican candidates, two U.S. officials said.
Trump, who takes office on Jan. 20, has called for better relations with Russia. It was not clear if he will be able to immediately overturn the measures announced on Thursday.
The Russian diplomats would have 72 hours to leave the United States, the official said. Access to the two compounds, which are used by Russian officials for intelligence gathering, will be denied to all Russian officials as of noon on Friday, the senior U.S. official added.
“These actions were taken to respond to Russian harassment of American diplomats and actions by the diplomats that we have assessed to be not consistent with diplomatic practice,” the official said.
The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.