What We Know About YouTube Shooter Nasim Aghdam … YouTube is a “dictatorship” and alleged “suppression of truth.”
THE YOUTUBE SHOOTER WAS AN ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST WITH A REAL ISSUES AGAINST YOUTUBE …
Once again it looks like yet another case where authorities were warned and did nothing. 38 year old Nasim Aghdam had real issues with YouTube and their video policies, so much that you went on a shooting rampage at the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. In the end, she committed suicide. Last year, she posted a photo on Facebook of a person holding a sign calling YouTube a “dictatorship” and alleging “suppression of truth.” Who was the YouTube shooter and how does a beef with YouTube monetizing policies turn into something this insane? According to accounts, the family had warned police about Nasim Aghdam. They had actually found her and let her go deeming she was not a threat to others or herself. Hmm, how about now?
The night before Nasim Aghdam opened fire in a courtyard at YouTube’s headquarters Tuesday afternoon, Mountain View police found the San Diego woman sleeping in her car.
She had been reported missing by her family in Southern California, and her father Ismail Aghdam told police she might be going to YouTube because she “hated” the company. Police called the family at 2 a.m. Tuesday to say she’d been found and that everything was “under control,” her father said.
A 39-year-old woman who alleged that YouTube “discriminated and filtered” her videos has been identified as the shooter who opened fire Tuesday at the company’s California headquarters, injuring three people before turning the gun on herself.Police identified the shooter as Nasim Najafi Aghdam of San Diego.
Multiple YouTube channels that belonged to Aghdam, where she frequently posted about animal rights and veganism, were terminated Tuesday night after she was named as the shooter. Google did not respond to a request for comment.
Aghdam’s father, Ismail, said she had been missing for several days and was located by police in Mountain View, California, early Tuesday morning. He told the Mercury News that he informed authorities his daughter might be going to YouTube because she “hated” the company.
A spokesperson for the Mountain View Police Department confirmed that officers made contact with Aghdam.
“Officers located an adult female by the same name asleep in a vehicle in a Mountain View parking lot early this morning,” spokesperson Katie Nelson told BuzzFeed News in an email. “The woman confirmed her identity to us and answered subsequent questions.”
Nelson said officers then notified Aghdam’s family that she had been located.
San Bruno police also said that “at this time there is no evidence that the shooter knew the victims of this shooting or that individuals were specifically targeted.”
Shooting at YouTube HQ … Shooter Dead, at Least 3 Injured in YouTube Shooting (Update: ID’d as 38 year old Nasim Aghdam) (VIDEO)
An active shooter is being reported at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. ABC 7 has reported that, “another law enforcement source confirms to ABC7 News reporter Dan Noyes that the shooter is a white, adult female wearing a dark top and head scarf.” It is believed that the suspect has wounded three and possibly committed suicide.
CBS Los Angeles
A woman opened fire at YouTube’s headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area Tuesday, wounding at least three people before she shot and killed herself and prompted panic as employees hid and tried to flee, police and witnesses said.Officials say three people were wounded by gunshots, and another person suffered a twisted ankle.
San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini initially told reporters Tuesday that four people were wounded. He later clarified that one person who was taken to the hospital had a twisted ankle or similar injury but wasn’t shot.
The shooting suspect has been identified as 38 year old Nasim Aghdam. She is being described as an animal rights activist and disgruntled video maker. She had railed in the past against YouTube for discriminating and filtering her content.
A woman shot multiple people Tuesday before turning the gun on herself at YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno, according to police. Sources tell KRON4 that the shooting appears to be the result of a domestic dispute.
Law enforcement officials have identified the suspect as Nasim Aghdam, 38, of Southern California.
The woman drove up from San Diego Tuesday, according to a KRON4 source.
The shooter is believed to be dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini confirmed during a press conference at 2:30 p.m.
There are at least three victims being treated for gunshot wounds at San Francisco General Hospital. A fourth person injured has a twisted ankle.
Police say the shooter used a handgun. The shooting happened while employees were having lunch on a patio.
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, at 12:46 p.m., the San Bruno Police Department received numerous 9-1-1 calls reporting gunshots at the YouTube Campus located at 901 Cherry Avenue in San Bruno.San Bruno Police Officers arrived on scene at 12:48pm and immediately entered the building to search for a possible suspect. Arriving officers encountered numerous employees fleeing the premises. Officers encountered one victim with an apparent gunshot wound at the site and two additional gunshot victims that had fled to a neighboring business.
Inside the complex officers located a deceased female inside with a gunshot wound that is believed to have been self-inflicted. A total of four people were transported to local hospitals, three of which were suffering from gunshot wounds. The extent of the victims’ injuries are unknown at this time.
Following an initial search to identify any immediate threats, a perimeter was established with the assistance of responding officers from several allied police
agencies. Tactical teams then conducted a thorough search of the campus located at 901 Cherry Avenue. No other suspects were located, nor are there additional suspects believed to be associated at this time. The scene is currently being processed for evidence by San Bruno Police Detectives and the San Mateo County Crime Lab. (more here)
The Austin Bombing Suspect is Dead, 24 Year Old Man Blows Self Up in Vehicle as Law Enforcement Closed In (VIDEO)
AUSTIN BOMBING SUSPECT IS DEAD … GREAT JOB BY LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!
BREAKING … The Austin bombing suspect is dead. The suspect,who has terrorized Austin, Texas over the past three weeks was identified as a 24 year old, white male. His name has not yet been released. The suspect blew himself up in his vehicle as law enforcement closed in. Interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley stated that the investigation continues; however, the suspect was responsible for for all of the incidents in Austin. In a press conference Wednesday morning, the police chief said that the suspect detonated a bomb inside the vehicle he was riding in as police approached. One officer was injured when the bomb was detonated but he suffered minor injuries. According to KVUE’s Tony Plohetski, authorities said they used surveillance video from the FedEx store on Brodie Lane in South Austin to lead them to the suspect. Chief Manley said they “don’t know where the suspect has been the past 24 hours,” and that there may be other devices out there. The public must remain vigilant and call 911 if they see anything suspicious.
The suspect in a string of bombings in Austin is dead, interim Austin Police Chief Brian Manley confirmed early Wednesday.The name of the
suspect, described only as a 24-year-old white man, has not been released, pending notification of his family, Manley said.
Although police are still investigating the possibility of accomplices, he said, “we believe this individual is responsible for all of the incidents in Austin.”
Manley urged the community to remain vigilant for possible other explosives, adding that “we do not know where (the suspect) has been in the past 24 hours.”
Police have not identified a motive for the string of bombings, Manley said.
Investigators identified several leads but the case really broke in the past 24 to 36 hours, the chief said.
He described how authorities tracked down the suspect’s vehicle to a Round Rock-area hotel. Police began following the suspect’s vehicle, and as SWAT approached, the suspect detonated a bomb in the car, Manley said.
Clues leading up to tracking down the Austin bomber. Exclusive photos of Austin bombing ‘Person of Interest’ dropping off 2 packages at Austin @FedEx store. Believed to be wearing wig.
UPDATE I: CNN Latest developments:
- In the past 36 hours, law enforcement received information directing them to a person of interest, who ultimately became a suspect.
- Surveillance teams tracked the suspect’s vehicle to a hotel in Round Rock, north of Austin. As police waited on tactical units, the vehicle left the hotel.
- SWAT approached the vehicle and the suspect detonated a bomb, killing himself and knocking back and injuring a SWAT member.
- A SWAT officer fired his weapon at the suspect. It’s unclear whether the officer shot the suspect.
- The suspect is a 24-year-old white man, and authorities don’t know whether he acted alone or what his motive was.
- He is responsible for all the incidents in Austin, Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said.
- “This is the culmination of three very long weeks in our community,” Manley said.
- He urged residents to be vigilant, saying they don’t know where the bomber has been for the past 24 hours and if he sent additional packages.
- “Austin bombing suspect is dead. Great job by law enforcement and all concerned!,” President Donald Trump tweeted.
Parkland School Resource Officer Scot Peterson, ‘Never Went In’ during the Mass Shooting (SRO Scot Peterson Suspended/Resigned) (VIDEO)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, COULD LAW ENFORCEMENT POSSIBLY FAILED MORE, ESPECIALLY THE BROWARD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE!!!
Just when we thought we had heard it all with the massive systemic failures that took place that lead to the mass murders at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida at the hands of Nikolas Cruz, we learn the following disgusting and cowardice fact. On Thursday, Broward Sheriff Scott Israel said that the school resource officer stationed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas never went into the building when the shooting began. WTF!!! The SRO, 54 year old Scott Peterson, never went into the building as gunfire continued as 17 individuals were killed and many more injured. The very person who is paid to protect the students and teachers, the one individual who had a gun waited outside as individuals were slaughtered. Sheriff Scott Israel said Deputy Scot Peterson should have “went in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer.” Could law enforcement possibly have F’d this situation up anymore, from the FBI dropping the ball to the 39 times police went to the home to a SRO acting a coward as school children and teachers were killed. Sheriff Israel went on to say, “I am devastated. Sick to my stomach. He never went in.” Honestly, I am devastated and sick to my stomach how the entire system failed us all. More people than just this SRO need to go.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School SRO suspended/retiring after failing to enter school and engage shooter
Eight days after mass shooter Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Broward’s top cop on Thursday revealed a stunning series of failures by the sheriff’s department.
A school campus cop heard the gunfire, rushed to the building but never went inside — instead waiting outside for another four agonizing minutes as Cruz continued the slaughter.
The school’s resource officer, Scot Peterson, 54, was suspended without pay then immediately resigned and retired. Two other deputies have been placed on restricted duty while Internal Affairs investigates how they handled the two shooter warnings.
The admissions, made by Broward Sheriff Scott Israel at a press conference on Thursday evening, added to the growing list of missed signs in the years before Cruz went on a rampage that has horrified the nation and reignited the debate on gun control. The FBI, in an earlier and equally astonishing admission, said last week that the agency failed to act on a tip in January that Cruz was a possible violent threat.
“I’m completely disgusted,” said Broward County Commissioner Michael Udine, a former mayor of Parkland whose daughter attends Stoneman Douglas. “There is nobody in authority talking to each other and every organization that had a chance to stop this completely failed our children from top to bottom.”
The school’s resource officer, Scot Peterson, was suspended without pay then immediately resigned and retired. Seriously, that’s it? This individual should be charged with negligent homicide. According to reports, Peterson’s annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, but he made $101,013 that year with overtime and other compensation. Are you serious, this officer made over $100K and when called upon to do his job, played the COWARD. And this dude back in 2014 won best SRO of the year? What the hell was the qualification, a pulse? There is no way this cop better get his full pension after this act of cowardice. As citizens like football coach Aaron Feis ran toward danger, putting himself in harms way to save others, we hear that his cop, whose job it was to protect the student just froze and made certain he was safe. UNREAL.
Broward County better get ready for the lawsuits after this revelation of negligence.
I have purposely held back on reporting of the mass shooting murders because of my outrage at the incompetence of law enforcement and the political nature that this story has taken with the LEFT trying politicize it with a gun grab. I feel for the students, the families and the friends and loved ones affected by this tragedy, and it was a tragedy in so many ways. However, it is obvious that many of the students are being exploited by the LEFT and the liberal MSM. The guns are not the problem, guns in the hands of crazy people might be. But more than that, had law enforcement, the FBI and the Broward County Sheriff’s office, just done their job … none of this would have happened.