The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, September 14, 2017 – Please Join Dana Pretzer Tonight at 9 PM ET with Special Guests: Clint Van Zandt & Robin Sax
THE DANA PRETZER SHOW
- Clint Van Zandt, former FBI hostage negotiator, will be discussing his updated book, “Facing Down Evil: Life on the Edge as an FBI Hostage Negotiator,” available at Amazon.
No ordinary Washington memoir, Facing Down Evil is an unprecedented look behind the scenes of our nation’s most powerful law enforcement agency. As the FBI’s premier hostage negotiator, Clint Van Zandt worked or consulted on some of recent U.S. history’s most unsettling and high-profile conflicts, including the Waco, Oklahoma City, and Unabomber cases.
- Robin Sax, author, legal analyst, victim advocate, and a former prosecutor for the State of California, County of Los Angeles and Riverside County District Attorney’s Office, will be discussing high profile cases in the news.
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, August 31, 2017 – Please Join Dana Pretzer Tonight at 9 PM ET with Special Guests: Michael Bishop, Marcel Danesi & T.J. Ward
THE DANA PRETZER SHOW
- Author Michael Bishop will be discussing his new book, ‘A Murder in Music City’
- Nashville 1964. Eighteen-year-old babysitter Paula Herring is murdered in her home while her six-year-old brother apparently sleeps through the grisly event. A few months later a judge’s son is convicted of the crime. Decades after the slaying, Michael Bishop, a private citizen, stumbles upon a secret file related to the case and with the help of some of the world’s top forensic experts–including forensic psychologist Richard Walter (aka “the living Sherlock Holmes”)–he uncovers the truth. What really happened is completely different from what the public was led to believe.Now, for the very first time, Bishop reveals the true story. In this true-crime page-turner, the author lays out compelling evidence that a circle of powerful citizens were key participants in the crime and the subsequent cover-up. The ne’er-do-well judge’s son, who was falsely accused and sent to prison, proved to be the perfect setup man. The perpetrators used his checkered history to conceal the real facts for over half a century.
- Author Marcel Danesi will be discussing his new book, ‘Murder in Plain English’
- This is the first book to examine murder through the written word–not only the writings of the killers themselves, but also the story of murder as told in literary fiction and the crime dramas that are now a staple of film and television. The authors–a criminologist specializing in cold cases, written evidence, and forensic science, and an anthropologist who has dealt with the signs and ciphers of organized crime and street gangs in his previous work–are widely recognized experts in this emerging specialty field. Based on extensive research and interviews with convicted murderers, the book emphasizes the often-overlooked narrative impulse that drives killers, with the authors explaining how both mass and serial murderers perceive their crimes as stories and why a select few are compelled to commit these stories to writing whether before, during, or after their horrific acts.The book also analyzes the written work of killers, using a combination of machine-based linguistic patterning, predictive modeling, and symbolic interpretation, to make sense of the screeds of everyone from the Son of Sam and the Zodiac Killer to the Columbine attackers, the Unabomber, and the recent spate of mass shooters using social media as their preferred narrative platform.
- T.J. Ward – Private Investigator will be discussing the latest in the Natalee Holloway case and the discoveries in the case of the missing and delared deceased Alabama teen who went missing on Aruba in 2005. The latest discoveries are being documented on Oxygen TV.
The Dana Pretzer Show – Wednesday, February 22, 2017 – Please Join Me Tonight at 9 PM ET with Author Marie Sutro & Crime Blogger Christina Stoy, Editor In Chief of Blink on Crime
THE DANA PRETZER SHOW
- Author Marie Sutro discussing her new book DARK ASSOCIATIONS
- Crime blogger Chrstina Stoy of Blinkoncrime.com will be discussing Steven Avery
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, November 10, 2016 – Please Join Me Tonight at 9PM ET With Diane Dimond
- Author, television reporter and host Diane Dimond will be with us tonight to discuss her new book, cases and the recent election
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, October 18, 2016 – Join Me Tonight at 9pm ET with Christina Stoy of Blink on Crime
- Christina Stoy, Blink from Blink on Crime will be with us to discuss cases and many other news worthy events! It’s been a while and it will be nice to spend the entire 45 minutes with her!