Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, The Killer of Kate Steinle Found Not Guilty of First & Second Degree Murder, To be Deported Again
UNBELIEVABLE & INEXPLICABLE: THIS IS WHAT JUSTICE LOOKS LIKE FOR AN AMERICAN CITIZEN IN A SANCTUARY CITY ..
Remember when we used to live in an America where U.S. citizens were protected by the U.S. Constitution? In what can only be explain as a troubling and puzzling jury decision, illegal immigrant Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was acquitted of first and second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. He also was found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of possessing a firearm by a felon. What, the jury didn’t find him guilty of littering?
The defense stated and obviously this clueless jury bought it, that but for the ricochet of a bullet accidentally fired by a 7 time felon, Kate Steinle would still be alive. NO! But for the fact that this 7 time felon who was illegally in the country and who had been deported numerous times, Kate Steinle would still be alive. Zarate was found guilty of possessing a firearm by a felon which means he will be deported again for the umteenth time and most likely wind up in San Francisco again. It also means that the jury knew that Zarate was a previous felon and it fell on deaf ears. Justice is supposed to be blind, not stupid. How does anyone live in this city?
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found not guilty Thursday of murdering Kate Steinle on Pier 14 in San Francisco in July 2015 in a case that sparked a heated national debate over illegal immigration and so-called sanctuary cities, and U.S. immigration officials said he will be deported.
Zarate was acquitted of Kate Steinle would still be alive. He also was found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of possessing a firearm by a felon. The jury had deliberated for six days.
Steinle was walking with her father and a family friend in July 2015 when she was shot, collapsing into her father’s arms. Zarate had been released from a San Francisco jail about three months before the shooting, despite a request by federal immigration authorities to detain him for deportation.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced late Thursday: “Following the conclusion of this case, ICE will work to take custody of Mr. Garcia Zarate and ultimately remove him from the country.”
ICE Deputy Director Tom Homan added, “San Francisco’s policy of refusing to honor ICE detainers is a blatant threat to public safety and undermines the rule of law. This tragedy could have been prevented if San Francisco had turned the alien over to ICE, as we requested, instead of releasing him back onto the streets.”
BREAKING: Kate Steinle’s accused killer, deported 5 times, found not guilty of murder!
James Matthew Bradley Jr, Driver Says He Didn’t Know Illegal Immigrants Were in Truck … 10 Dead, More Injured
SORRY IF I FIND THIS ONE HARD TO BELIEVE … YET ANOTHER REASON WHY THERE NEEDS TO BE BETTER BOARDER SECURITY.
As reported at CNN, James Matthew Bradley Jr., the driver of the “death” truck told authorities that he had no idea dozens of undocumented illegal immigrants were stuffed inside tractor-trailer he was hauling. In a federal complaint filed Monday, Bradley was charged under federal law with one count of “transporting illegal aliens,” a crime punishable by life imprisonment or death if the crime results in a death. To date, 8 people found in the truck were dead and 2 more died after being hospitalized. Many others were hospitalized with severe injuries and conditions.
Crowded inside of the boiling tractor-trailer, they took turns taking breaths from a hole in the semi. Some fainted. Others banged on the wall to get the driver’s attention but he kept going, one man who survived the journey told federal authorities.
The driver, James Matthew Bradley Jr. told federal investigators he had no idea dozens of undocumented immigrants were stuffed inside tractor-trailer he was hauling. The 60-year-old Florida man was charged Monday with knowingly transporting undocumented immigrants.
The assistant public federal defender who is representing Bradley couldn’t be reached for comment.
The tractor-trailer was found parked at a Walmart in San Antonio early Sunday morning after an employee at the store called police. Authorities found dozens of undocumented immigrants inside.Eight people in the truck were already dead, and two more died after being hospitalized. Dozens more were severely injured, and many will suffer from “irreversible brain damage,” the city’s fire chief said.
Bradley’s story … it should be easy enough to figure out where the haul started from and if he is lying. One of the illegals interviewed by authorities stated the following, at 9 a.m the next day, his group was picked up in a silver Chevrolet Silverado truck and taken to the trailer, which already had about 70 people inside.
“Bradley advised the officer that the trailer he was hauling had been sold and he was transporting the trailer from Schaller, Iowa, to Brownsville, Texas,” on the border with Mexico, the federal criminal complaint says. Bradley said he was delivering the truck to its new owner in Brownsville at his boss’ request, but that he was not given a time frame nor a delivery address, the complaint said.
Bradley later told authorities he was traveling to San Antonio from Laredo, Texas, after getting the tractor-trailer washed and detailed, the complaint said. After the wash at the Laredo truck stop, Bradley said he drove to the “old truck stop,” which was about 10 miles away, to have the tractor-trailer detailed and polished, the complaint said. [...]
“Bradley stated he was unaware of the contents and/or cargo,” the complaint said, until he parked the tractor-trailer at the Walmart and went outside to urinate. That’s when he heard movements in the trailer, the driver told investigators.
“Bradley said he went to open the doors and was surprised when he was run over by ‘Spanish’ people and knocked to the ground,” the complaint states.
“Bradley said he then noticed bodies just lying on the floor like meat. Bradley said he knew at least one of them was dead. Bradley said he knew the trailer refrigeration system didn’t work and that the four vent holes were probably clogged up.”
But the driver didn’t call 911, authorities said. Instead, he went back to the tractor and called his wife.
Yet another reason to increase border security, end human trafficking and these types of senseless deaths.
SENSELESS DEATH, BUT IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO …
Matthew Notebaert has been sentenced to 5 years in prison for the death of his wife in a fatal DUI car crash. But there is more. The incident took place in 2014 where according to arrest reports, Notebaert was drunk and high on marijuana when he slammed the couple’s 2006 Chevrolet Equinox into a canal embankment just after midnight March 9,2014 at the end of East Stallion Drive one block north of the couple’s Loxahatchee home. A toxicology report showed Notebaert’s blood alcohol was at .149 three hours after the crash, nearly twice the level at which Florida drivers are presumed impaired. But wait, there is even more. Rescue workers who arrived at the scene found both Notebaert and his wife, who was riding in his lap, naked from the waist down. Hmm.
Talk about your bad decisions that will echo forever …
Calling it one of “the most senseless, tragic acts” she’s ever come across, a Palm Beach County judge sentenced a 33-year-old Loxahatchee husband and father to five years in prison Wednesday for a 2014 wreck that killed his wife as they had sex while he drove drunk.
The sentence for Matthew Notebaert came just over three years after the death of his wife, Amanda, in a crash that left their two children without a mother and caused a deep rift between the couple’s families that even on Wednesday had her closest friends and relatives split into two camps.
Some, like Amanda Notebaert’s parents and grandmother, said her husband was to blame not just for the crash but for “taking bad advice” in the aftermath and alienating the couple’s two children from the loved ones of the woman he called his best friend.
Others, like the 31-year-old’s aunt and her closest friends, said the couple was madly in love until the moment Amanda Notebaert died, and she wouldn’t have wanted him to go to jail.
School Bus Crah in Chattanooga, Tennessee … At Least 5 Children Dead, Many More Injured (Update: Bus Driver Johnthony Walker Arrested)
HORRIFIC SCHOOL BUS CRASH, MANY CHILDREN CONSIDERED DECEASED …
A school bus carrying 35 students in kindergarten through fifth-grade from Woodmore Elementary School over-turned on its side and struck the tree in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Authorities received a call about the crash just before 3:30 p.m. Monday regarding the terrible crash. Sadly, 5 children were confirmed dead and many more injured. , Chattanooga Police Chief Fred Fletcher said 23 victims were transported to Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga. Speed is being considered a factor of the single vehicle accident as the weather conditions were clear and dry. Say a prayer for those who lost loved ones.
Hamilton County Superintendent Kirk Kelly confirmed Tuesday morning that five students— three 4th graders, a kindergartner and a first grader — were killed in the crash. 12 children remain hospitalized.
Of those hospitalized, six remained in intensive care, Kelly said. The the remaining 20 students, he said, were home with their families.
“It’s the toughest thing you will ever do in your life,” Kelly told reporters outside the school Tuesday. “Our hearts go out with the families.”
The National Transportation Safety Board is heading to Chattanooga in the morning.
That’s after a school bus crash kills several children and injures more than 20 others.
“A bus crash involving school children is every public safety professional’s worst nightmare.”
A nightmare that became reality for multiple safety professionals who responded to a deadly school bus crash in the 300 block of Talley Road in Chattanooga. Shortly after 3 O’clock in the afternoon, a school bus that was carrying 35 children from Woodmoore Elementary lost control and crashed into a tree after it flipped over. One of the children who was on that bus explained what happened.
“He wasn’t paying attention. He was going real fast and he hit garbage bag. We then hit mailbox then flip over and hit a tree real hard.”
Despite that statement, investigators have yet to determine what caused the crash.
Woodmore Elementary School bus driver Johnthony Walker has been arrested and charged with multiple counts of vehicular homicide, reckless endangerment and reckless driving, according to Chattanooga Police Chief Fred Fletcher.
Female Driver Hits Pedestrians in ‘Intentional’ Act … One Dead, Many Injured (Update: Driver Arrested)
One is dead and many are injured after a driver “intentionally” ran down many pedestrians on a crowded sidewalk on The Trip in Las Vegas. Many individuals have been treated at the scene in what authorities are calling an intentional act. According to one witness, “Everyone was running … and as I was running, I saw a car up on the sidewalk coming toward us. I saw a lady, she didn’t seem like she wanted to stop the car, she had both hands on her wheel and she was looking straight forward.” The crash happened shortly after 6:30 p.m. between Planet Hollywood and the Paris Hotel. Police closed the Strip is both directions from Flamingo Road to Harmon Avenue.
The female suspect is describes as an African-American woman in her 20′s with a 3 year old child in the back seat. Police have supposedly ruled out terrorism, how about a hate crime?
A driver careened into a crowded sidewalk several times on the Las Vegas Strip, killing one person and injuring more than 30 others, authorities said.
At least one person is dead and seven are in critical condition, fire officials said. Medics tended to 37 people.
Authorities don’t yet know whether the incident was an accident or intentional. The driver was in custody and was undergoing various tests, including one for alcohol, authorities said.
Rows of ambulances and police cars gathered at the scene, their lights flickering. A witness described a chaotic scene as people fled.
“Everyone was running … and as I was running, I saw a car up on the sidewalk coming toward us,” a witness told CNN affiliate KLAS. “I saw a lady, she didn’t seem like she wanted to stop the car, she had both hands on her wheel and she was looking straight forward.”
The woman left the scene, but police later caught up with her outside the Tuscany Suites on East Flamingo. The woman did have a toddler in the car with her. The child was not injured. Police said she had been in Las Vegas for about one week and had Oregon plates on the 1996 Oldsmobile she was driving.
The woman who has not been identified is being held in jail with charges pending. Police are investigating whether she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.