HIV Positive Infected Ronald Murdock Charged with Murder After Girlfriend Dies of AIDS

MURDER BY AIDS …

51 year old Ronald Murdock, who is HIV positive, was charged with murder of his long time girlfriend after she died of AIDS. Murdock is accused of not telling his girlfriend that he was HIV positive and was also charged with felonious assault. According to the indictment, Murdock and Klempner had unprotected sex when he knew he was HIV positive, but he did not tell her.

Ronald Murdock murderer

A married man accused of not telling his longtime girlfriend that he was HIV-positive was charged with murder after the woman died of AIDS.

A judge on Tuesday set bond at $1.5 million for Ronald Murdock, who was indicted last week in the February death of 51-year-old Kimberly Klempner.

Murdock, 51, of Toledo, who also is charged with felonious assault. A message seeking comment on the accusations was left with his attorney.

Murdock and Klempner had unprotected sex when he knew he was HIV positive, but he did not tell her, the indictment said. They were involved in a five-year relationship, Klempner’s son said.

A police report said Murdock’s wife discovered that Murdock and Klempner were having an affair and told Klempner that Murdock was HIV positive.

“By the time she found out and by the time everything was said and done, it was way too late,” said Josh Klempner.

His mother’s death certificate listed the cause of death as AIDS.

Posted June 7, 2017 by
Assault, Crime, Deceased, Murder | no comments

Four African-Americans Charged with Hate Crime in Brutal & Despicable Attack on a Mentally Disabled White Man

MAKE THAT HATE CRIMES X’S 2 … RACIALLY MOTIVATED AND ATTACK ON MENTALLY DISABLED PERSON …

Four blacks, Jordan Hill, 18, Tesfaye Cooper, 18, and sisters Brittany Covington, 18, and Tanishia Covington, 24, have all been charged with hate crimes, among others, in the kidnapping and viscous attack on a white, mentally disabled individual. According to reports, the victim had been reported missing and spent at least 24 hours and possibly up to 48 hours with the suspects. The four suspects kidnapped, tied up, beat and tortured disabled, special needs, mentally disabled man and streamed it on video on Facebook Live.

hate-crime-charges-chicago

Charged in the attack were Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; and sisters Brittany Covington, 18, and Tanishia Covington, 24, who lived in an apartment in the 3300 block of West Lexington Street where the assault allegedly took place.

The four — who are all African-American — were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, according to police. Hill also was charged with robbery, possession of a stolen motor vehicle and residential burglary, while both Covingtons were charged with residential burglary, police said.

Police said all four have given statements admitting to their roles in the alleged attack. They’re scheduled to appear for a bond hearing Friday at the Leighton Criminal Court Building.

Late Thursday, David Boyd, who identified himself as the victim’s brother-in-law, said in a brief statement to reporters that the family was grateful for “all the prayers and efforts” that led to his safe return.

“He’s doing well, as well as he could be at this time,” Boyd said. He said “everyone has seen the video” but declined to comment on what he thought of it.

“We appreciate all the support from everyone,” Boyd said, adding they were focused on “trying to stick together as a family.”

Lame duck president Barack Obama appears to have finally acknowledged the hideous crime as a hate crime, well kinda. Earlier in the day on Thursday, at a White House press briefing, press secretary Josh Earnest declined to say whether the alleged crime amounted to a hate crime but called it “disturbing” and said the images demonstrate “a level of depravity that is an outrage to a lot of Americans.” Really, the WH could not just call this for what it was? Under pressure to react to the obvious and a double standard of labeling and reacting to past so-called hate crimes, President Obama later was forced to say, “we appear to have seen” a hate crime in the alleged attack on a Chicago man captured on Facebook. Obama went on to blame the internet for exposing long simmering racial tensions. Really Mr. President? Maybe you are to blame for them.

President Barack Obama called the news from his hometown “despicable” and said the Internet has exposed long simmering racial tensions.

“What we have seen as surfacing, I think, are a lot of problems that have been there a long time,” Obama told a Chicago-area television station in a prearranged interview in Washington. “Whether it’s tensions between police and communities, (or) hate crimes of the despicable sort that has just now recently surfaced on Facebook.”

The four will be in court today. I can only imagine what their defense attorney will concoct. Not guilty of course.

Four Blacks Arrested After White Mentally Disabled Special Needs Man Tied Up & Tortured on Facebook Live While Yelling … “F*ck Trump!” and “F*ck White People!”

HMM, BUT SOME HOW THE “POLITICALLY CORRECT” POLICE CANNOT CALL THIS A HATE CRIME …

Can you imagine how the media, the LEFT, Black Lives Matters and law enforcement would be reacting if the disabled victim was black and the suspects of this heinous crime were white? Four blacks are under arrest in Chicago after tying up, beating and torturing a disabled, special needs man as they streamed it on video on Facebook Live. What in God’s name is wrong with some people? What in the hell would possess individuals to act in such a vile and savage manner? The video was uploaded to Facebook live yesterday by a user named Brittany Herring, the African-American woman who appears in the clip. According to police, “the incident took place Tuesday in an apartment on the 3400 block of West Lexington on Chicago’s West Side.” During the video where the white mentally disabled man was being tortured, you can hear someone yell “F*ck Trump!” and “F*ck white people!” But of course the police are struggling to say whether this is a hate crime or not. Forget the fact that 4 people are attacking a disabled individual who cannot protect himself. As the Gateway Pundit asks, where is the DOJ, where’s All Sharpton?

These 4 need to have the book thrown at them and put in prison so it is known that this will never be acceptable or allowed, EVER!!! Enough of this was not a hate crime and kids just doing something stupid, this was a heinous act and needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled “F*** Trump!” and “F*** white people!”

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. A young African American woman streamed the video live on Facebook showing at least four people holding the young white man hostage.

Disabled man beaten

“The video is reprehensible,” said police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

“It’s sickening. You know it makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that,” Police Supt. Eddie Johnson added.

Throughout the video, the victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut.

At one point, the victim is held at knife point and told to curse President-elect Donald Trump. The group also forces the victim to drink water from a toilet.

More reaction from Twitchy.

Adult Male Stabs Female 2nd Grader on Elementary School Playground in Dayton, OH

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO … AND LIBS THINK DODGE BALL IS DANGEROUS.

A Dayton elementary school, female, 2nd grade student was stabbed Friday on the playground at her school in Dayton, Ohio. The incident took place at the World of Wonder PreK-8 school at 4411 Oakridge Drive.  The 7 year old female student suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Dayton Children’s Hospital. The suspect is described as a black male, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, and between 18 to 20 years of age. He was wearing athletic shorts, sweatshirt, and an orange T-shirt.

My first questions is, in this day and age, how does anyone just walk onto a play ground when kids are at recess? One would think that schools would have measures in place to prevent these types of things. Do we never learn? Listen to the confusion in the video below of the 911 call. Damn, you would think a sccool would have a more organized standard operation than this.

A Dayton elementary school student was stabbed on the playground Friday afternoon by an adult, school officials say.

The second-grade student was on the playground of the World of Wonder school on Oakridge Drive in the city’s Residence Park neighborhood, WHIO reports.

The incident occurred during recess, and the adult male who stabbed the girl trespassed on school property, the Dayton Daily News reports. It’s unclear if he is in police custody.

School officials found the girl face down on the playground, according to the Dayton Daily News.

2nd-grader stabbed at Dayton school hurt seriously.

The preliminary investigation suggests that a male walked onto the playground about 1:30 p.m. and stabbed the girl, then left the area headed toward Kammer Avenue.

“A man stabbed somebody,” a school secretary told 9-1-1 dispatchers. “They stabbed them on the playground.”

During the same call, another employee is heard telling the secretary how the victim was doing.

“She’s laying face down and the police are here,” the employee said.

The school was placed on lockdown. Students were dismissed just before 4 p.m.

Principal LaDawn Mims-Morrow, in a letter sent to families of World of Wonder students, said, “a trespasser entered our playground during recess today and assaulted one of our students. The incident is being actively investigated by Dayton police, who are pursuing a lead.

Johnny Manziel Indicted by a Dallas County Grand Jury on a Misdemeanor Assault with Bodily Injury Charge

JOHNNY FOOTBALL INDICTED ….

CBS11 is reporting that Johnny Manziel has been indicted by a Dallas County Grand Jury on a misdemeanor assault with bodily injury charge. The indictment occurred even though a settlement has been reached between Manziel and Crowley. It would be a miracle if Manziel was aver picked up by another NFL team ever as he has just too much baggage and too little talent. You have to wonder what the hell the Cleveland Brown were thinking. Those at the Heisman might also want to take a moment of reflection and ponder what “integrity” means to them.

Johnny Manziel

Sources in the Dallas County District Attorney’s office tell L.P. Phillips of KRLD-AM, Johnny Manziel has been indicted by a Dallas County Grand Jury on a misdemeanor assault with bodily injury charge.

The grand jury reviewed evidence in the assault case against former NFL quarterback Manziel, Thursday, April 21.

The 23-year-old quarterback is accused of hitting his ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley several times while driving from an uptown Dallas bar back to her home in Fort Worth.

According to police records, Crowley tried to jump out of the moving car and get to safety, but Manziel stopped, dragged her back into the car and hit her.

Crowley told the valet at Hotel Zaza, “Please don’t let him take me,” according to her police report, “I’m scared for my life!”

Grand jury indicts Johnny Manziel on misdemeanor assault charge.

Manziel was cut by the Browns in March after two tumultuous seasons marked by inconsistent play and off-the-field headlines about his partying and drinking, including one stint in rehab. His future in the NFL is uncertain and might be nonexistent without the second stint in treatment that two agents demanded before cutting ties with him.

In a statement to ESPN and other media Tuesday, Manziel said, “I’m hoping to take care of the issues in front of me right now, so I can focus on what I have to do if I want to play in 2016. I also continue to be thankful to those who really know me and support me.”

Manziel didn’t have much impact during the little time he spent on the field for the Browns the past two seasons. He passed for 1,675 yards with seven touchdowns and seven interceptions in 14 games.

Posted April 25, 2016 by
Assault, Crime, Indictment, NFL | no comments

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It