Daily Commentary – Monday, April 27, 2015 – I Was Surprised at the Bruce Jenner Interview Friday Night
- Surprised that I appreciated Jenner’s honesty. I still don’t claim to understand it all but it must have been difficult for Jenner to speak out this way
Daily Commentary – Monday, April 27, 2015 Download
- “The Interview” will certainly show a completely different side of Bruce Jenner than the Olympic champion we used to know
Daily Commentary – Monday, April 13, 2015 – ABC Releases First Promo For The Diane Sawyer Interview with Bruce Jenner
- Jenner will talk about his life and his reported sex change transition in the much anticipated interview set to air on April 24th
Daily Commentary – Monday, April 13, 2015 Download
SNL’s Mocks Obama’s Shilling of Obamacare … Obama Takes Selfies with the Pope and Kisses Justin Bieber on the Lips to Push Healthcare.gov
SNL mocks Barack Obama for his over the top, excessive selling of Obamacare. But then again, hasn’t Obama made a complete mockery of the presidency?
In the final 48 hours before the deadline to sign up for healthcare, Obama’s aides forced him to be photographed in Pharrell’s hat and alongside Kim Kardashian and Harry Styles. And “a cat dressed as Elsa from Frozen.” And BatKid. And the Pope.
- Kayne West’s concerns seem frivolous compared to the family of murdered Lacey Gaines, who needs your help to solve the 2009 murder of their daughter.
- Now Pam Behan, the forum Kardashian Nanny has written a book about her experiences
Daily Commentary – Thursday, May 2, 2013 Download
- You would wonder who cares what she tweets, but she has over 16k followers, more than Fox News viewers!
Daily Commentary – Monday, November 19, 2012 Download
Hard to “Keep Up With the Kardashians” … Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce after 10 Weeks Kris Humphries Citing Irreconcilable Differences
Good grief … WHAT A JOKE, is it possible to have irreconcilable differences in just ten weeks?
If you bet the under of 75 days of marriage between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, YOU WON. Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries after just a mere 10 weeks of marriage citing irreconcilable differences. Really? This is quick even for Hollywood standards. As per TMZ, Kardashian claims Humphries was chasing fame. You mean like yourself, Kim?
Just 10 weeks after their lavish, made-for-TV wedding and less than a month after the wedding special aired, reality starlet Kim Kardashian is canceling her marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star filed for divorce Monday, citing irreconcilable differences. “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision,” she said in a statement. “I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don’t work out as planned.”
HUH, sometimes things just don’t work out? Not an easy decision? Kim, you have spent a whopping 72 days married, how much soul searching and effort could you possibly have made to make the marriage work? PLEASE!!! This was just another PR stunt (VIDEO) and yet another example to not follow these faux-celebs nor their ridiculous reality shows.
Will Americans ever get a clue and stop hanging on the every word and action of individuals who are just famous for being famous and have no redeeming value?