AMBER ALERT Issued for 3 Year Old Mariah Woods Missing in Onslow County, Jacksonville, NC Since 11/26/17
A statewide AMBER ALERT has been issued in North Carolina for 3 year old Mariah Woods. According to reports, Mariah Woods was last seen Sunday night, 11/26/17, around 11:00 p.m. when her mother checked on her in their trailer on Dawson Cabin Road in Onslow County, NC. Mariah’s mother, Kristy Woods, says they discovered her daughter missing around 6:30 a.m. Monday from her Onslow County home on Dawson Cabin Road around 6:30 a.m. Monday. That alert states that the toddler is a victim of a child abduction; however, the abductor is unknown.
Anyone with information on Woods’s whereabouts is encouraged to call the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office immediately at (910) 455-3113, or to call 911.
Authorities are searching for a three-year-old girl who has last seen Sunday evening after being put to bed by her mother.
Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller says an Amber Alert has been issued for Mariah Woods. That alert says the toddler is a victim of a child abduction, and that the abductor is unknown.
The child is white, approximately 2’9″ tall and weighs 30 pounds. She has blond hair and blue eyes.
Monday afternoon, FBI agents were in the neighborhood assisting with the child’s disappearance.
Melissa Hunter, Mariah’s grandmother, says the mother put Mariah to bed at their Dawson Cabin Road home and she checked on her about 9 or 10 p.m. Hunter says this morning the mother went to check on her and Mariah was gone.
Hunter says the toddler normally wears orthopedic braces on both feet and when she is without them she doesn’t walk straight.
UPDATE I: Search Continues for Missing Toddler.
Kristy Woods is overwhelmed with emotion as search crews desperately look for her little princess who is missing.
“She’s three years old and goes by Mariah,” said Woods. “She has walking difficulties, so please, if anybody sees her.”
Mariah has long brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen Sunday night on Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville, N.C. The mom says her boyfriend saw the toddler around midnight after he told her to go to bed.
Monday morning Mariah was missing. Since then K9 units are sniffing for clues around the trailer where she was last seen. Multiple agencies are helping a mother desperate to find her daughter and to bring her home.
The FBI is now involved in the search for a missing 3-year-old girl who disappeared in the middle of the night in Onslow County.
An Amber Alert was issued Monday for Mariah Kay Wood, who was last seen Sunday night when her mother put her to bed at their home on Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville.
LAPD Confirms Investigating Into Hollywood Pedophile Ring after Actor Corey Feldman Files Formal Report
IS THERE AN EVEN WORSE SHOE TO DROP ON HOLLYWOOD, THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THE PUBLIC BY COREY FELDMAN?
The Harvey Weinsten, Kevin Spacey sexual assault scandals may just be the tip of the sordid, sick and twisted iceberg of Hollywood’s sex scandals that have gone unreported and investigated for decades. Actor Corey Feldman has been claiming for years that there was those that preyed on young actors in Hollywood. His words went unnoticed and unheard. Not any more. According to the Daily Mail, the LAPD is said to be investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child. The dirty little secret of Hollywood is about to blow the lid off the disgusting and reprehensible behavior that was allowed to go on and go unreported to help protect child actors.
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child.
‘Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,’ a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com on Tuesday.
Feldman revealed he had filed a report on Monday.
‘IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE 1ST FORMAL REPORT EVER TAKEN ON ANY OF MY CASES, AS SBPD NEVER FOLLOWED UP BACK IN 1993, & HAS NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS,’ wrote an animated Feldman on Twitter.
He then added: ‘THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!’
Just last week, Feldman revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.
Stranger Things actor Sean Astin has come forward in support of his Goonies co-star Corey Feldman, who last week accused two men, including Jon Grissom, of sexually abusing him when he was a child.
In an essay posted on TwitLonger, Astin reflected on his time with Feldman on the set of the 1985 film. They were both 13 years old; Astin was in the lead role, Mikey, and Feldman played his talkative friend Mouth. Astin said he was never molested, and he didn’t realize Feldman was being abused. But, Astin added, “it was obvious that [Feldman] was having a rough time.”
“I deeply regret not knowing more,” Astin wrote. “I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t know enough or do enough to help Corey or any kid who was in my orbit that was abused in any way.”
In his statement, Astin hinted somewhat ambiguously that Feldman later shared his stories of abuse, including naming his abusers. “I remember aching for him, but not being surprised,” Astin wrote. “When the names of certain people come up, I get a gut feeling, I bet that guys [sic] a pervert or that dude’s bad news.”
Last week, the 46-year-old Feldman named former co-star Jon Grissom as one of his abusers on The Dr. Oz Show. He then called law officials on live TV to report the allegations. Earlier, Feldman told Megyn Kelly on the Today show that former talent manager Marty Weiss (now a convicted sex offender) was also one of his former abusers. Grissom worked with Feldman in 1988′s License to Drive and 1989′s Dream a Little Dream.
Feldman has long been trying raise awareness of sexual abuse of child actors in the industry. Astin said he is “proud” of Feldman and his campaign to expose child abuse in Hollywood. Yet, in the next sentence, he added, “But, I do not pledge blind fealty to my friend.”
Outrage on the Internet After VIDEO of 12 Year Old Katelyn Nicole Davis’ Suicide Shared on Social Media
WITH ALL THAT IS GOOD WITH SOCIAL MEDIA … THIS IS NOT.
This can only be described as beyond tragic. On December 30, 2016 Katelyn Nicole Davis live-streamed her suicide on social media outside her home in Cedartown, Georgia. the 12 year old girl hanged herself in her front yard, reportedly after claims of physical and sexual abuse by a male relative. To make matters worse, the video is now being re-posted by numerous website. WE WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. Now there is outrage on the internet as the video of her suicide is being shared and circulated through out the web, as authorities appear helpless to stop it. Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd stated there’s nothing he can do:
“We did our due diligence to try to remove it, but it’s impossible. There’s too many websites that have it, there’s too many people who have it on their device.”
God bless this child as our prayer go out to her family and friend. And may justice come swiftly to those responsible for crimes against Katelyn Nicole Davis. Rest in Peace.
Days after a 12-year-old girl broadcast her suicide live on a social media site; Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd said he can’t stop people from sharing the video online.
In the video, Katelyn Nicole Davis claimed she had been physically and sexually abused by a family member, then hung herself in the front yard of her Cedartown home on December 30.
Chief Dodd was initially unaware video of the girl’s death was being shared on social media.
“We were actually contacted by a police officer from California who saw it the night of the event,” Chief Dodd told FOX 5′s Deidra Dukes.
The police department’s been flooded with Facebook messages, emails, and phone calls from as far away as Great Britain from people who are outraged the video is being shared online and demanding the police have it taken down.
Do the right thing folks, if you have put this video up, please take it down. The idea that anyone would want to show the suicide of anything, let alone a 12 year old, suspected sexual assault victim is reprehensible.
Amber Alert Issued for 6 Year Old David Wayne Puckett Missing Since 12/31/16 in Aurora, CO (Update: Child’s Body Found in Pound)
An AMBER ALERT has been issued for 6 year old David Wayne Puckett who has been missing since New Year’s eve, 12, 31, 6, in Aurora, Colorado. A $10,000 reward is now being offered for locating a 6-year-old missing Aurora boy. The Arapahoe County Search and Rescue, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Denver Police Department and the FBI are assisting in the search. David Puckett went missing on Saturday night near Olympic Park.
More than 150 volunteers helped search for David on Sunday. He David was last seen at 5:30 p.m. Saturday in the 15700 block of East Amherst Place.
He was last seen wearing camouflage pants, a black shirt, a thin tan coat, and black and orange boots, police said. He is described as 3-foot and 48 pounds, with light brown hair and brown eyes.
Police said he has a slight to moderate learning disability. McCoy said police believe David wandered off.
Three tip lines are set up for the case: 303-739-1865, 303-739-1868 and 303-739-1870. Metro Denver Crime Stoppers can also be contacted at 720-913-7867.
Aurora Police say the body of a child was found in a pond underneath the ice Tuesday during a search for a 6-year-old Aurora boy who has been missing since Saturday.
The South Metro Fire dive team began searching the small pond in Olympic Park for David Puckett Tuesday morning. A K9 had picked up the boy’s scent in the area Monday night, according to Aurora Police Chief Nick Metz.
Aurora Police had earlier said the search was just a precaution.
Bus Driver Charged with Vehicular Homicide Allegedly Asked Kids Before Crashing Bus In Chattanooga, TN … “Are You Ready To Die”
HE SAID WHAT?
According to reports, 24-year-old bus driver, Johnthony Walker, allegedly asked the children aboard the school bus before crashing it in Chattanooga, Tennessee, ‘if they were ready to die”. What? Walker was arrested Tuesday and charged with five counts of vehicular homicide, reckless driving and reckless endangerment. Police are looking into speed as a possible factor for the accident; however, with the cameras on board and other devices, it is possible that we will know what was said on the bus prior to this horrific accident.
Parents of some of the children who survived a deadly school bus crash in Chattanooga are starting to shed some light on the moments leading up to the crash, which killed five kids and injured more than 20 others.
CBS News Correspondent Mark Strassmann spoke to a mother who had three children on the bus, one of whom died. The mother says that her other two children told her that just before the crash, the bus driver asked the children if they were ready to die.
“The mother says that in the moments before the crash, the bus driver said something to the effect of ‘Are you all ready to die?’ and then seconds later, the bus was on its side and five kids were killed,” said Strassmann.
The 24-year-old bus driver, Johnthony Walker, was arrested and charged with five counts of vehicular homicide, reckless driving and reckless endangerment.