14 Year Old Shaina McBride Missing Since 8/15/14 in Isle of Venice, FL (Update: Missing Fort Lauderdale Teen Found Safe “Hanging out in a Hotel” with 19 Year Old James Pescovitz-Gider)
14 year old Shaina McBride has been missing since Friday, August 15, 2014. The Fort Lauderdale, Florida teen was last seen Friday night at 9 pm when a family friend said Shaina McBride left her family’s boat off Isle of Venice to step outside for a few minutes. Shaina never returned or has been seen or hard from since. Our prayers that she is found safe and soon.
A friend of the family said 14-year-old Shaina McBride left her family’s boat off Isle of Venice to step outside for a few minutes and never returned.
McBride left her purse, phone charger and all her belongings on the boat.
She is described as being white, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 145 pounds.
She has blonde hair and green eyes and is most likely barefoot.
UPDATE I: According to a comment from her alleged sister, Angelica Mcbride, she was not a party girl.
My sister is not a party girl, she never like to party she is only 14 years old just turn 14 in June ! And she wanted to do something different with her hair don’t mean nothing!
Fort Lauderdale Police say a 14-year-old girl who set off a massive search after she was reported missing was found Wednesday with a man at a local hotel and now charges have been filed.
Shaina McBride was found “hanging out in a hotel” on Fort Lauderdale Beach, with a young man. She had been reported missing last Friday after she had been last seen at her home in the area of Las Olas Boulevard and Isle of Venice.
According to Fort Lauderdale Police detectives, the male with McBride was identified as James Pescovitz-Gider, 19. Detectives said McBride and Pescovitz-Gider had started a relationship in June and that led up to her running away and staying with the boy at the local hotel since last Friday.
Detectives said the couple had several consensual sexual encounters over the past several days. Because of that, Pescovitz-Gider was arrested and charged with two counts of Lewd and Lascivious Battery of a minor.
Father Beats Child Molester Raymond Frolamder Unconscious After Catching Him in the Act of Sexually Assaulting his Son in Volusia County, FL
The feel good story of the day and hero of the week goes to the 35 year old unidentified Florida father.
18 year old child molester, Raymond Frolander, was left beaten, battered and unconscious in a pool of his own blood after a Florida father caught the perv in the act of sexually assaulting his son. The unnamed father called 9-1-1 Frolander has since been charged with sexual battery on a victim under 12 and is being held without bail, county jail records show. Daytona Beach police chief Mike Chitwood said the father was not charged with a crime. Not been charged? The dad should get a medal. CNN affiliate CFN 13 asked Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood whether he had any issue with the father’s reaction Friday. Chitwood responded, “Not as a police chief and not as a father.” Frolander is being held without bail.
“I just walked in on a grown man molesting—,” the 35-year-old unidentified father told a 911 dispatcher. “And I got him in a bloody puddle for you officer.”
Asked by the dispatcher if he had used any weapons, the father responded, “My foot and my fist.”
“I didn’t proceed to ask him any questions sir,” he said. “He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you. I drug him out to the living room.”
“He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said,” the father added to the dispatcher. “I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn’t kill him.”
The father then advised the dispatcher to deploy paramedics. “Send an ambulance. He is going to need one.”
An 18 year old Child Molester Raymond Frolander after Father got through with him (Pic source: Volusia County Jail)
According to Frolander’s arrest affidavit, police say when they questioned him he admitted sexually battering the child and said, “I’m guilty.”
Frolander was charged with sexual battery by an 18-year-old on a victim under 12 and is being held without bail, Volusia County Branch Jail records show.
The child told investigators that he was playing video games with friends but after the friends left, Frolander asked the boy to sit in his lap and then took him to a back room, the report states.
Frolander then pulled the boy’s pants down and started sexually battering him, the boy told police, adding that Frolander had been abusing him since he was 8 years old, investigators said.
Now that is some street “JUSTICE” … Parental style. How would have the nerve to say that this
perp perv did not get exactly what he had coming?
Woman Missing Since 2004 at Age 15 Found Alive in California … 41 Year Old Isidro Garcia Arrested and Booked on Suspicion of Kidnapping & Rape
Free after a decade …
An unidentified female victim, who was taken and reported missing in 2004 at age 15, has been found alive and her alleged kidnapper has been arrested. 41 year old Isidro Garcia was arrested and taken into custody by police on Tuesday and booked on suspicion of kidnapping and rape. According to reports, authorities say that Garcia was dating the mother of the unidentified victim in 2004 when the suspect assaulted and drugged her mother, then abducted the teenager and held her captive against her will at his his house in Compton, California. Garcia forced the girl to marry him in 2007 and she gave birth to a child in 2012. Isidro Garcia of Bell Gardens was arrested and booked for 209(b)(1) PC – Kidnap for Rape, 288(c)(1) PC – Lewd Act With Minor and 273(a) PC – False Imprisonment.
The woman initially went to police in Bell Gardens to report a domestic dispute, according to Santa Ana police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna.
It was during that conversation she told officers she that was a missing person who had been kidnapped.
“She was in fact taken and held against her will for the past 10 years,” according to Bertagna.
Isidro Garcia was taken into custody on Tuesday on suspicion of kidnapping for rape, lewd acts with a minor and false imprisonment, the Santa Ana Police Department announced Wednesday.
The victim was 15 years old in August 2004, when her mother reported that her daughter and the her live-in boyfriend went missing “after a domestic violence incident.”
The mother believed her partner, Garcia, had been sexually abusing the teen, but had no proof, according to police.
Santa Ana PD News Release: APD Detectives locate missing person after 10 years victim of kidnap and sexual assault.
Santa Ana PD Detectives locate missing person after 10 years victim of kidnap and sexual assault
In August of 2004, a 15-year-old was reported missing to the Santa Ana Police Department by her mother. The mother reported that her daughter went missing along with her cohabitant boyfriend, Isidro Garcia, after a domestic violence incident. At the time, the mother suspected Garcia of sexually abusing her daughter; however she had no evidence to support this belief.
On 5-20-14, the Victim, now 25-years-old, disclosed the circumstances of her disappearance to law enforcement.
The victim said in June of 2004, while living with her mother and sisters at 811 S. Fairview in Santa Ana, Isidro Garcia began sexually assaulting her. In August of 2004, after Garcia assaulted her mother, Garcia drugged the victim and drove her to a house in Compton. There, Garcia provided the victim with falsified identity documents and locked her overnight in a garage to prevent the victim from fleeing. Over the course of the following months and years, Garcia repeatedly told the victim her family had given up looking for her, and if she tried to go back to them, the family would be deported. The two moved on several occasions to avoid police detection. Garcia frequently physically and sexually assaulted the victim. Garcia arraigned for the two of them to receive employment at a night cleaning service, so he could keep a close eye on the victim.
After All These Years Monica Lewinsky Writes About Her Affair with President Bill Clinton, “Sure, My Boss Took Advantage of Me, …” (Update: Lynne Cheney Ponders Hillary Clinton’s Involvement in Realease of Article)
Just curious, if some one is taken advantage of, can it really be consensual?
In an interview with Vanity Fair, Monica Lewinsky writes for the first time about her affair with President Bill Clinton … “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” Lewinsky says that she regrets what happened between herself and President Clinton, but insists it was consensual. However, she also pens that Bill Clinton also took advantage of her … ““Sure, my boss took advantage of me.” Which begs the question, how can something really be consensual when there is a position of authority and that individual takes advantage of it?
It’s rather comical to read responses from the MSM like CNN, Stop judging Monica Lewinsky, stating “they could learn a few things from Monica Lewinsky,” when they were at the top of the list who Lewinsky references when her abuse came in the aftermath that were able to brand her.
Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”
After 10 years of virtual silence (“So silent, in fact,” she writes, “that the buzz in some circles has been that the Clintons must have paid me off; why else would I have refrained from speaking out? I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth”), Lewinsky, 40, says it is time to stop “tiptoeing around my past—and other people’s futures. I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)”
Maintaining that her affair with Clinton was one between two consenting adults, Lewinsky writes that it was the public humiliation she suffered in the wake of the scandal that permanently altered the direction of her life: “Sure, my boss took advantage of me, but I will always remain firm on this point: it was a consensual relationship. Any ‘abuse’ came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position. . . . The Clinton administration, the special prosecutor’s minions, the political operatives on both sides of the aisle, and the media were able to brand me. And that brand stuck, in part because it was imbued with power.”
Karl in particular cited Lewinsky’s reaction to the Diane Blair papers, first reported by The Washington Free Beacon. Hillary Clinton, according to Blair’s documents, referred to the former White House intern as a “narcissistic loony tune” and partially blamed herself for the affair. Lewinsky wrote she found Hillary Clinton’s impulse to blame the “woman” for President Clinton’s transgressions “troubling”
Of course we all remember Bubba and his infamous statement of I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, not a single time. So in the end, Monica Lewinsky was branded and Bill Clinton is looked upon as the elder statesman of the Democrat party.
EXIT QUESTION: Who finds this a bit too convenient coming out this far away from a potential 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential run in of all magazines, Vanity Fair? Why do I think this article got Hillary’s blessing before it was released to print?
With Hillary Clinton almost assuredly running for president in 2016, Monica Lewinsky‘s Vanity Fair piece today set off a lot of people’s conspiratorial alarm bells, with some suspicion anti-Clinton forces might have been behind it. But on The O’Reilly Factor tonight, Lynne Cheney suggested it might have actually been pushed by Clinton’s team themselves.
“I really wonder if this isn’t an effort on the Clintons’ part to get that story out of the way,” Lynne Cheney said during an interview on “The O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday night. Would Vanity Fair publish anything of Monica Lewinsky that Hillary Clinton wouldn’t want in Vanity Fair?”
Guest host Laura Ingraham responded that the theory “makes perfect sense, and I’m really mad I didn’t think of it first.”
Cheney said that releasing the story in 2014 would allow Clinton to run for president and say the story is “old news” once the 2016 presidential campaign kicks into full gear.
15 Year Old Shelby Reece Rohn Missing Since 4/27/14 in Wendell, ID … Believed to be With Rusty Ray Davis
15 year old Shelby Reece Rohn has been missing since April 27, 2014 from Wendell, Idaho. The Gooding County sheriff’s office believe the teen ran off with 18 year old Rusty Ray Davis of Wendell. Davis is wanted on a current charge of lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor.
Shelby Reece Rohn
Rohn has long, red hair and blue eyes and is about 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds, Nunnally said. She was last seen wearing a blue Boise State University hooded sweat shirt.
Police believe Rohn may have fled with 18-year-old Rusty Ray Davis of Wendell. Davis is wanted on a charge of lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor, Nunnally said. Davis has brown hair and eyes. He’s described as 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 180 pounds.
With Rusty Ray Davis
If anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of either Shelby Reece Rohn or Rusty Ray Davis is asked to call the Gooding County Sheriff’s Office at 208-934-4421.