Father and Brother of Manchester Bomber Arrested in Libya

THE MANCHESTER TERROR BOMBING WAS A FAMILY AFFAIR … FATHER & BROTHER ARRESTED.

Two more arrests have been made in connection with the Manchester, England terror bombing. The father and brother of Salman Abedi, the suspected terrorist responsible for the suicide bombing that left 22 young individuals dead, were arrested in Libya. According to the Daily Mail, the terrorist suicide bomber’s family had ties to terror.

The family of the Manchester suicide bomber have links to terror networks around the world as it emerged the killer was in a German hotbed of Islamic extremists four days before the attack, it was revealed last night.

REMEMBER THE LIVES LOST BY THE HANDS OF RADICAL ISLAM

UK Telegraph:

The father and younger brother of the Manchester Arena bomber have been arrested in Libya.

The Telegraph understands Hashem Abedi, 20, the brother of suspected attacker Salman Abedi, was arrested last night in the capital Tripoli by counterterrorism forces on suspicion of links to the Islamic State group.

Three armed vehicles arrived to take away their father, Ramadan Abedi, an administrative manager of the Central Security Force in Tripoli, late Wednesday afternoon.

A third brother, Ismail, has also been arrested after police raids in the UK.  The family are believed to live between Manchester, where the children were born and grew up, and Libya.

The revelation comes as detectives probe a “network” linked to the Manchester suicide bomber as more details are beginning to emerge about Salman.

A Muslim community worker has said that members of the public called the police anti-terrorism hotline warning about the Manchester suicide bomber’s extreme and violent views several years ago.

It is also understood that Abedi was in Manchester earlier this year when he told people of the value of dying for a cause and made hardline statements about suicide operations and the conflict in Libya.

The community worker – who did not want to be identified – said two people who knew Salman Abedi at college made separate calls to the police.

WAPO: Manchester bombing probe expands to Germany amid raids, arrests in Britain.

Police used controlled explosives to carry out a raid in the early hours of Thursday while also arresting two male suspects in Manchester. The arrests brought to eight the number of people in British custody who are suspected of involvement in the attack.

While the nation observed a one-minute silence at the stroke of 11 a.m. to honor those who died in the attack, a bomb disposal unit was called to the southwest of Manchester to investigate a suspicious package. The police later said that the area had been “deemed safe.”

Meanwhile, a German security official told The Washington Post that the bomber, 22-year-old Salman Abedi, had been in Düsseldorf just four days before the bombing. The development signaled an expansion of an investigation that already has stretched to North Africa and continental Europe.

Authorities were investigating whether Abedi had possible contacts with extremists in Germany, including during a 2015 visit to Frankfurt, the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. Abedi was en route back to Britain from Istanbul when he stopped off in Düsseldorf.

President Donald Trump calls Radiscal Islam Suicide Bomber an ‘Evil Loser’ Following Manchester Arena Carnage (VIDEO)

TRUMP CALLS MANCHESTER, ENGLAND SUICIDE BOMBER AN “EVIL LOSER”

Its about time some one called these individuals for what they really are. In the wake of the horrific Manchester, England terrorist suicide bombing that left 23 dead and scores more injured, President Donald Trump took to the podium and called the terrorist coward for what he really was, an evil loser. What a far cry from the days and reactions of the past eight years of Obama.

Sweden Drops Rape Charges Against WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

SWEDEN DROPS RAPE INVESTIGATION AGAINST WIKILEAKS FOUNDER …

As reported in the NY Times, prosecutors in Sweden have dropped the rape investigation into the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange. For the past five years, Assange has taken refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London after the authorities in Stockholm opened a preliminary rape inquiry against him. Chief Prosecutor Marianne Ny said in a statement, that the prosecutors office said it decided to end the investigation because “there is no reason to believe that the decision to surrender him to Sweden can be executed in the foreseeable future.”

Julian Assange

Prosecutors in Sweden said on Friday that they would drop their investigation into Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder who sought refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London five years ago after the authorities in Stockholm opened a preliminary rape inquiry against him.

With a legal cloud hanging over him, Mr. Assange, 45, an Australian, had refused to go to Sweden for fear of being extradited to the United States, but the prosecutors’ decision does not mean that Mr. Assange is in the clear.

In Britain, he still faces a warrant for failing to appear in court, and the London police said on Friday that they would arrest Mr. Assange, who has maintained his innocence, if he tried to leave the embassy.

Donald Trump Brings Winston Churchill Bust Back to Oval Office

Churchill Bust returned back to the Oval Office …

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND TREATING OUR FRIENDS WITH RESPECT … President Donald J. Trump has returned the bust of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in the Oval Office. The era of insulting American allies is over, Obama is gone. The agitator in Chief Obama had removed the bust from the office in 2009 which sparked outrage on both sides of the Atlantic. But that is was a community agitator does and thankfully those days are now over. Is it any wonder why, from the quote below from Churchill why Obama would have removed the bust. Thankfully, the days of Obama are over and its back to the United States treating their allies with respect and their enemies with disdain.

Just one of the many things that Trump will have to undo of the 8 horrible years of Obama.

Winston Churchill

President Trump has reinstalled a bust of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in the Oval Office.

The bust was removed from the office in 2009 under former President Barack Obama, a move that sparked conservative ire early in his administration.

The bust was spotted by reporters in the Oval Office while Trump signed a series of executive orders, some of his first official acts as president.

Obama moved the bust out of the office up to the White House residence.

The Obama White House said the bust was removed to make room for one of former President Abraham Lincoln and another of Martin Luther King Jr.

Some Republicans and conservatives interpreted Obama’s move as a snub to the United Kingdom, one of the U.S.’s closest allies.

Donald Trump Will Bring Back Winston Churchill Statue Shamefully Removed from White House by Barack Obama

Just the beginning of the dismantling of the Obama years …

In 2009 Barack Obama removed the Winston Churchill bust from the Oval Office. It would appear that president-elect Donald J. Trump will re-install back to the Oval Office a bust of Winston Churchill, in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain. Imagine that, treating out greatest allies with dignity and respect? This is just the beginning of the dismantling of the last 8 year of Obama.

Winston Churchill

UK Espress:

NIGEL FARAGE has revealed that Donald Trump will re-install a bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama – in a clear sign of the friendship the new President wishes to foster with Britain.

The interim Ukip leader said Mr Trump has already pushed Britain to the front of the queue for a favourable trade relationship and added that he is the man to forge stronger ties with the US as he flew to visit the business tycoon in his first days as President Elect.

Mr Farage said: “We talked about the prospect of the United Kingdom being at the front of the queue, all of which was met positively.”

The Ukip leader described Donald Trump as an “anglophile” and said his re-installation of the Churchill statue was a clear sign of his appreciation for the historically warm relationship between the allies.

He said: “At the end of our time with Trump we asked him if the bust of Sir Winston Churchill that Obama had removed from the Oval Office could be put back in its rightful place. He enthusiastically thought that was a good idea. Need I say more?

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It