AMBER ALERT Issued for 3 Year Old Mariah Woods Missing in Onslow County, Jacksonville, NC Since 11/26/17
A statewide AMBER ALERT has been issued in North Carolina for 3 year old Mariah Woods. According to reports, Mariah Woods was last seen Sunday night, 11/26/17, around 11:00 p.m. when her mother checked on her in their trailer on Dawson Cabin Road in Onslow County, NC. Mariah’s mother, Kristy Woods, says they discovered her daughter missing around 6:30 a.m. Monday from her Onslow County home on Dawson Cabin Road around 6:30 a.m. Monday. That alert states that the toddler is a victim of a child abduction; however, the abductor is unknown.
Anyone with information on Woods’s whereabouts is encouraged to call the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office immediately at (910) 455-3113, or to call 911.
Authorities are searching for a three-year-old girl who has last seen Sunday evening after being put to bed by her mother.
Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller says an Amber Alert has been issued for Mariah Woods. That alert says the toddler is a victim of a child abduction, and that the abductor is unknown.
The child is white, approximately 2’9″ tall and weighs 30 pounds. She has blond hair and blue eyes.
Monday afternoon, FBI agents were in the neighborhood assisting with the child’s disappearance.
Melissa Hunter, Mariah’s grandmother, says the mother put Mariah to bed at their Dawson Cabin Road home and she checked on her about 9 or 10 p.m. Hunter says this morning the mother went to check on her and Mariah was gone.
Hunter says the toddler normally wears orthopedic braces on both feet and when she is without them she doesn’t walk straight.
UPDATE I: Search Continues for Missing Toddler.
Kristy Woods is overwhelmed with emotion as search crews desperately look for her little princess who is missing.
“She’s three years old and goes by Mariah,” said Woods. “She has walking difficulties, so please, if anybody sees her.”
Mariah has long brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen Sunday night on Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville, N.C. The mom says her boyfriend saw the toddler around midnight after he told her to go to bed.
Monday morning Mariah was missing. Since then K9 units are sniffing for clues around the trailer where she was last seen. Multiple agencies are helping a mother desperate to find her daughter and to bring her home.
The FBI is now involved in the search for a missing 3-year-old girl who disappeared in the middle of the night in Onslow County.
An Amber Alert was issued Monday for Mariah Kay Wood, who was last seen Sunday night when her mother put her to bed at their home on Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville.
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, August 31, 2017 – Please Join Dana Pretzer Tonight at 9 PM ET with Special Guests: Michael Bishop, Marcel Danesi & T.J. Ward
THE DANA PRETZER SHOW
- Author Michael Bishop will be discussing his new book, ‘A Murder in Music City’
- Nashville 1964. Eighteen-year-old babysitter Paula Herring is murdered in her home while her six-year-old brother apparently sleeps through the grisly event. A few months later a judge’s son is convicted of the crime. Decades after the slaying, Michael Bishop, a private citizen, stumbles upon a secret file related to the case and with the help of some of the world’s top forensic experts–including forensic psychologist Richard Walter (aka “the living Sherlock Holmes”)–he uncovers the truth. What really happened is completely different from what the public was led to believe.Now, for the very first time, Bishop reveals the true story. In this true-crime page-turner, the author lays out compelling evidence that a circle of powerful citizens were key participants in the crime and the subsequent cover-up. The ne’er-do-well judge’s son, who was falsely accused and sent to prison, proved to be the perfect setup man. The perpetrators used his checkered history to conceal the real facts for over half a century.
- Author Marcel Danesi will be discussing his new book, ‘Murder in Plain English’
- This is the first book to examine murder through the written word–not only the writings of the killers themselves, but also the story of murder as told in literary fiction and the crime dramas that are now a staple of film and television. The authors–a criminologist specializing in cold cases, written evidence, and forensic science, and an anthropologist who has dealt with the signs and ciphers of organized crime and street gangs in his previous work–are widely recognized experts in this emerging specialty field. Based on extensive research and interviews with convicted murderers, the book emphasizes the often-overlooked narrative impulse that drives killers, with the authors explaining how both mass and serial murderers perceive their crimes as stories and why a select few are compelled to commit these stories to writing whether before, during, or after their horrific acts.The book also analyzes the written work of killers, using a combination of machine-based linguistic patterning, predictive modeling, and symbolic interpretation, to make sense of the screeds of everyone from the Son of Sam and the Zodiac Killer to the Columbine attackers, the Unabomber, and the recent spate of mass shooters using social media as their preferred narrative platform.
- T.J. Ward – Private Investigator will be discussing the latest in the Natalee Holloway case and the discoveries in the case of the missing and delared deceased Alabama teen who went missing on Aruba in 2005. The latest discoveries are being documented on Oxygen TV.
AFTER 12 YEARS, HAS NATALEE HOLLOWAY FINALLY BEEN FOUND?
Dave Holloway, the father of missing and deceased Natalee Holloway, is stating along with private investigator T.J. Ward that they may have finally found her remains. According to Dave Holloway and TJ Ward, remains have been discovered in the long-unsolved disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba and they have been determined to be human. Now, DNA tests will have to be conducted. The new lead was a product of the individual known as Gabriel. This new discovery was the result of an 18-month investigation with Ward, a search that was documented for an Oxygen TV show that debuts Saturday, “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.” I can only hope for the family’s sake that this is legitimate and will finally bring closure for Beth, Dave and the rest of Natalee’s family. Natalee Holloway went missing on May 30, 2005 in Aruba.
Remember the original post from 2005: This Can’t Be Good For Tourism, Where’s Natalee Holloway.
For much more and discussion, go to Scared Monkeys forum: Natalee Holloway.
The father of Natalee Holloway said he and a private investigator found human remains in Aruba and he thinks his daughter’s body may have finally been found.
Holloway was 18 years old when she disappeared in Aruba back in 2005 while on a graduation trip.
Dave Holloway said he was contacted by an informant named Gabriel, who said he had some information that may lead to finding Holloway’s body. With the help of a private investigator, they targeted where the human remains were found. The remains are now being tested for DNA, which could take weeks.
Natalee Holloway’s Father Talks About Possible New Lead In Case
The Story Behind the Story: New Clues in the case of Natalee Holloway
7 US Navy Sailors missing After Destroyer, USS Fitzgerald, and Container Ship Collided Off the Coast of Japan
THE SEARCH CONTINUES FOR 7 MISSING US NAVY SAILORS …
Seven Navy sailors were missing and the captain and at least two others were injured after a U.S. destroyer, USS Fitzgerald, and a container ship collided off the coast of Japan before dawn Saturday. The captain of the USS Fitzgerald was among those injured during the collision of the warship with a 29,000 ton cargo vessel. The US Navy said that up to seven missing sailors could be trapped in the mangled wreck.
Seven Navy sailors were missing and the captain and at least two others were injured after a U.S. destroyer and a container ship collided off the coast of Japan before dawn Saturday, the U.S. Navy and Japanese coast guard reported.
Rescuers were searching for the seven sailors who were thought to have been thrown into the sea or possibly trapped inside damaged sections of the destroyer, said Japanese coast guard spokesman Yoshihito Nakamura. None of the crew of the container ship was reported injured.
Footage from the Japanese TV network NHK showed Navy crew members working to pump water from flooded sections of the mid-right side of the USS Fitzgerald. The Navy’s 7th Fleet said flooding was stabilized and sailors from the USS Dewey came aboard to assist in damage control.
The ship’s captain, Cmdr. Bryce Benson, was airlifted to the U.S. Naval Hospital in Yokosuka and was in stable condition, the 7th Fleet said in a statement. Two other crew suffered cuts and bruises and were evacuated, it said. It was unclear how many others may have been hurt.
FORMER FOX NEWS CEO ROGER AILES PASSES AWAY AT AGE 77 …
Statement from Elizabeth Ailes:
I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...
From Heavy: Roger Ailes Dead: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Roger Ailes transformed cable news and then American politics by building Fox News into a ratings powerhouse.
Sean Hannity, a prime time host and longtime face of the network, said on Twitter: “Today America lost one of its great patriotic warriors.”
Ailes started Fox News almost from scratch in 1996. With its slogan “Fair & Balanced,” the network grew into not just the cable news ratings leader but a profound influence on the right wing of American politics.
Ailes was arguably the most powerful man in media when he suddenly lost his job last summer. Gretchen Carlson, a former Fox anchor, sued him for sexual harassment, and other women came forward to support her claims. Carlson settled with 21st Century Fox, the network’s parent company, for $20 million.
Carlson said there had been at least six instances when Ailes talked about her body, intimidated her or used demeaning language. At least six other women, including former Fox News star Megyn Kelly, came forward to accuse Ailes, who denied wrongdoing.