40 Year Old Tatanysha Hedman Arrested for Setting her 52 Year Old Husband Vincent Phillips on Fire After Catching Him Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter

Arrested, she should have been given a medal …

52 year old Vincent Phillips ran from his apartment and drove to a nearby Skyway convenience store screaming “I’m on fire!” Sounds like he is the victim, doesn’t it? However, appearances can be deceiving.  Phillips was doused with gasoline and set on fire by his wife,  40 year old Tatanysha Hedman. However, some one does not do something this extreme unless there is a real reason to set a Momma Bear off. It would appear that  Tatanysha Hedman  caught her husband molesting her 7 year old daughter.  Hedman said she did it because shooting him “was too nice.” Vincent Phillips is now facing sex crime charges.  However, the police also arrested Tatanysha Hedman and she has been booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault and arson woman suspected of setting husband on fire.

Fire_husband

Watch VIDEO at KOMO News

After a mother in Renton, Washington, caught her husband allegedly molesting her 7-year-old daughter, she apparently planned a violent revenge plot.

Tatanysha Hedman, 40, reportedly told police that she decided to douse her husband, Vincent Phillips, 52, in gasoline while he slept and then light him on fire.

She told police that simply shooting him would have been “too nice” given the circumstances.

Phillips reportedly ran into a nearby gas station seeking help after he was able to put himself out. The man was badly burned and had to be hospitalized in intensive care.

Phillips is also now facing sex crime charges involving the 7-year-old girl, who is his stepdaughter. The extent of his alleged crimes were unknown as of Wednesday afternoon.

This child sex offender should probably count his lucky stars and pray that his wife did not go Lorena Bobbitt on him.

Amber Alert Issued for 16 Year Old Hannah Anderson & 8 Year Old Ethan Anderson Missing Since 8/3/13 in San Diego County, CA … Abducted by James Lee Dimaggio

An AMBER ALERT has been issued for 16 year old Hannah Anderson and 8 year old Ethan Anderson who have been missing since Saturday, August 3, 2013 in San Diego, CA. The two children are believed to have been abducted by 40 year old James Lee Dimaggio. Hannah and Ethan’s mother, 44 year old Christina Anderson, was found dead inside a burning home owned by Dimaggio on Sunday night. The body of an unidentified child was also found in the burned rubble. Authorities also found a dog that had been killed in the structure where Anderson’s body was discovered.

Descriptions of the missing children and kidnapping suspect James Lee Dimaggio:

Police say DiMaggio could be driving a 2013 blue Nissan Versa with the California license plate 6WCU986.

The body of a child was also found while police were searching through the rubble.

Hannah Anderson is 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 115 pounds, and has blonde hair and blue eyes with a belly button ring, nose stud, and pierced ears.

Hannah Anderson

Ethan Anderson is 4 feet 11 inches tall, weighs 64 pounds, and has blonde hair.

Ethan Anderson

James DiMaggio is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

James Lee DiMaggio

FOX News:

The San Diego County Sheriff’s Department is searching for Hannah Anderson, 16, and Ethan Anderson, 8, whose mother, Christina Anderson, 44, was one of two people found dead by authorities sent to extinguish a garage fire in the unincorporated community of Boulevard late Sunday.

Authorities said a second body — that of a child — was found in the rubble on the property. The child’s identity and manner of death remains undetermined. A dog was also found dead in the home, authorities said.

The suspect, James Lee DiMaggio, 40, owns the home at 2071 Ross Avenue in Boulevard, roughly 60 miles south of San Diego. DiMaggio and Anderson were in a “close platonic relationship,” according to a statement from the sheriff’s department.

VIDEO

Sheriff’s officials held a news conference several hours after the alert was issued.

Authorities believe either one or both of the children were abducted and are in danger, and they are working nonstop to find them, sheriff’s homicide Lt. Glenn Giannantonio said. The FBI is assisting in the investigation.

DiMaggio is suspected of killing the children’s mother, Christina Anderson, 44, of Lakeside, and setting a fire Sunday night at his Boulevard residence, the lieutenant said. It was not disclosed whether Anderson was killed by the fire or another means. Remains of burned weapons were found in the house, Giannantonio said.

DiMaggio and Anderson were described as being close platonic friends and were not believed to be involved in a romantic relationship, the lieutenant said.

If anyone has any information regarding missing Hannah Anderson and Ethan Anderson, please call the San Diego Sheriff’s Department at (858) 565-5200.

Daily Commentary – Friday, April 5, 2013 – 1977 Murder of Texas Army Officer, Major Chester Garrett, Finally Solved

  • Police have arrested his stepson and estranged wife, Roger Garrett and Elizbeth Ann Garrett

Daily Commentary – Friday, April 5, 2013 Download

Daily Commentary – Thursday, December 27, 2012 – William Spenger, 62, Lures Firefighters Kills Two Injures Two

Daily Commentary – Thursday, December 27, 2012 Download

Two Firefighters Shot Dead, Two Wounded Responding to Fire in Webster, NY (UPDATE: William Spengler ID’d as Shooter, Found Dead, Suicide )

Two firefighters have been shot dead after having responded to a fire early Monday morning in Webster, NY, a suburb of Rochester.  It is being reported that two other firefighters have been shot and are in guarded condition at Strong Memorial Hospital. Fire Marshal Rob Boutillier stated that the blaze was allowed to spread to two other houses until the area is secured. The gun man is still at large.

A gunman shot and killed at least two firefighters responding to a house fire at a Rochester suburb early Monday.

Two other firefighters were in guarded condition at Strong Memorial Hospital with gunshot wounds, according to a hospital spokeswoman, The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reported.

The gunman was still at large at mid-morning. Fire Marshal Rob Boutillier said the blaze was allowed to spread to two other houses until the area is secured.

WHEC-TV reported that by mid-morning firefighters were attacking the blaze, which had spread to three homes and a vehicle.

Could some one have purposely started the fire in order to shoot and kill the fireman who showed to put the blaze out? Sadly, that could be the case.

UPDATE I: CNN

Authorities believe one or more shooters took aim at the firefighters after they left their vehicles, Police Chief Gerald Pickering said.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo described it as a “horrific shooting” and a “senseless act of violence.”

“Volunteer firefighters and police officers were injured and two were taken from us as they once again answered the call of duty,” he said in a statement.

It was unclear whether there were any suspects.

UPDATE II:  Gunman Identified as 62 year old and ex-con William Spengler. The ex-con who served 17 years in prison for the murder of his grandmother was found dead of an apparent suicide. As early suspected, Spengler set a trap for the firemen and then gunned them down when they appeared on the scene to put out the fire that was set.

A man who served nearly 17 years in jail for killing his grandmother set a house and car on fire this morning in upstate New York and then began shooting at emergency personnel who showed up, killing two firefighters, police said.

In all, William Spengler, 62, shot four firefighters, killing two and severely injuring two more after setting his “trap,” police said.

An off-duty police officer from Greece, N.Y., who responded to the scene early in the morning of Christmas Eve also was injured today.

“It was a trap,” said Webster, N.Y., Police Chief Gerald L. Pickering, “set by Mr. Spengler who laid in wait and shot first responders.”

Posted December 24, 2012 by
arson, Bizarre, Crime, Murder, WTF | one comment

Casey James Fury Faces Life in Prison … Sub Worker at Portmouth Naval Shipyard Set Fire Abord Nuclear Submarine so He could Leave Early

Are you kidding me?

24 year old Casey James Fury faced life in prison after the civilian sub worker set two fires, one aboard the nuclear attack sub Miami at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Kittery, ME. Fury faces two counts of arson. The fire caused an estimated $400 million in damages. Fury claimed he committed these acts because he had anxiety and wanted to get out of work early. It would appear that in the future, he is not going to have to worry about that work thing, as for getting anxious when in small prison cells, that’s another issue.

Navy investigators have determined that a civilian laborer set a fire that caused $400 million in damage to a nuclear-powered submarine because he had anxiety and wanted to get out of work early.

Casey James Fury of Portsmouth, N.H., faces up to life in prison if convicted of two counts of arson in the fire aboard the USS Miami attack submarine while it was in dry dock May 23 and a second blaze outside the sub on June 16.

Fury set the second fire after getting anxious over a situation with his ex-girlfriend.

Fury said he set the second fire after getting anxious over a text-message exchange with an ex-girlfriend about a man she had started seeing, according to the affidavit. He wanted to leave work early, so he took some alcohol wipes and set them on fire outside the submarine.

Posted July 24, 2012 by
arson, Bizarre, Crime, Facebook, WTF | no comments

Josh Powell, Husband & Prime Suspect in Case of Missing Susan Powell … Kills His Two Children in Murder-Suicide … All Die in Fire During a Supervised Visit

Ok, who thinks that Josh Powell is guilty now in the disappearance of missing 28 year old Utah mom Susan Powell?  The final words of a sick, twisted killer … I’m Sorry, Goodbye.

Susan Powell and sons, 7 year old Charles &  5 year old Braden … Rest in Peace

The case of missing Susan Powell just went from the sad to the horrendous and horrific.Josh Powell, the prime suspect in the disappearance of his wife Susan Powell who went missing in 2009, has killed his two children in a murder-suicide, setting his home on fire. The children were dropped off by a social worker for a supervised visit. Josh Powell then slammed the door closed not letting the social worker in the home and then did the unthinkable.  There was an explosion and fire engulfed the home killing all inside. Authorities are saying that this was not an accident.

“I just heard a huge explosion,” neighbor Ryan Mickle says. “It shook my house and then I ran outside and the whole house was on fire almost immediately.”

Inside, officials found the bodies of Powell and his two young sons, seven-year-old Charles and five-year-old Braden.

“This wasn’t an accident,” Ed Troyer, of the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department, declared. “This was Josh Powell, who we believe killed his kids and himself … dead in the fire.”

About ten minutes before the fire started, Powell reportedly sent his attorney an email that read, “I’m sorry. Goodbye.” Then, just minutes after his children were dropped off by a social worker for a supervised visit, the explosion occurred.

“He grabbed the kids,” said Troyer, “locked her out of the house, and immediately, the house went up in flames. … We believe that the house fire went up so fast that accelerants were used.”

As reported at CNN, Josh Powell sent a three-word e-mail to his attorney, “I’m sorry. Goodbye.”

This should make everyone think twice about any type of child visitation to a parent who is accused or under suspicion of a crime when it comes to a missing person or murder. Maybe all supervised visits should now be in public places and not in homes. Our hearts and prayers go to the families who have to cope with this heinous act.

Read more at Blink on Crime and go to Scared Monkeys Missing Persons Forum: Susan Powell to see updates and provide comments.

UPDATE I: Could the Courts have done more to protect the Powell boys, 7 year old Charles &  5 year old Braden?

Ya think? Of course sadly the questions come a bit late now, don’t they? One would think that in the future, parents who are prime suspects in serious crimes like missing persons and murders that they either would not be allowed visitation at all or any supervision would be in a public location or controlled environment.

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, January 3, 2012 -Update on the Los Angeles Area Arson Fires

  • Up to 55 arson fires. Possible suspect has been detained

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, January 3, 2012 Download

Person of Interest Detained for Questioning in L.A. Arson Fires (UPDATE: Harry Burkhart Arrested)

As reported at the LA Times, a person of interest has been detained and is being questioned in regards to the numerous arson fires that have taken place recently in Los Angeles. Officials said Sunday that they have linked at least 39 fires to those arsons, which began Friday morning. According to LAPD, the individual considered to be the POI is believed to be the man seen in a video police released Sunday in connection with the case.

Los Angeles police this morning detained and are questioning a “person of interest” in the spate of arson fires occurring around the city since Friday.

The individual, believed to be the man seen in a video police released Sunday in connection with the case, was detained near Sunset Boulevard this morning, according to an LAPD source familiar with the investigation.

However, in a statement, a Los Angeles fire official said that “it is too early to speculate if this person is responsible for the spree of arson fires.”

I guess we will know if they have detained the correct individual by the number of fired, or lack there of, as the POI is on custody.

UPDATE I: As reported at Hot Air, The LAPD says that they discovered “evidence and materials” in the suspect’s minivan that leads them to believe he’s at least involved.

Los Angeles Police Department detectives found materials that could have been used to set fires inside the minivan of a “person of interest” detained for questioning in the recent string of L.A. arson fires, law enforcement sources told The Times.

The sources did not reveal details but said detectives confiscated “evidence and materials” that suggest the individual had the ability to ignite some or all of the blazes.

UPDATE II: German man Harry Burkhart arrested and being held without bail and was called by Sheriff Lee Baca as the “most dangerous arsonist in Los Angeles County that I can recall.”

“Our long four-day nightmare is over,” said Los Angeles County Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky.

CBS News correspondent Lee Cowan says Burkhart is suspected of starting as many as 53 car fires over 4 days — many spreading to the apartment buildings above.

Cowan says Burkhart is believed to be the same man caught on surveillance cameras leaving one of the crime scenes – and he’s being held without bail.

Posted January 2, 2012 by
Arrest, arson, Crime | no comments

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It