President Barack Obama has a Climate Change (Global Warming) ‘Working Dinner’ with with French President Francois Hollande at Posh Restaurant
SO I WONDER WHAT THE CARBON FOOTPRINT WAS FOR THIS GET-TOGETHER?
Okay, even the Libs and tree huggers can’t believe that this was a “working dinner” or productive to climate change. But once again, Barack “Let them eat cake” Obama wines and dines with the world elite as he pretends to care about “We the People”. Yet just another excuse to lecture people about how they should conduct their lives and limit their opportunities as Obama creates the carbon footprint that even none of ever could in our lifetime. If you actually believe in carbon footprints that is. Because only the little people are supposed to sacrifice, not the Obamamessiah.
As working dinners go, President Obama’s meal Monday night in Paris with French President Francois Hollande, Secretary of State John Kerry and others wasn’t too shabby.
No cartons of takeout — instead, the gang fueled up after a long day of climate talks at L’Ambroisie, the three-Michelin-starred temple of gastronomie in the Marais neighborhood.
Per the Michelin Guide, the ornately be-chandelier-ed dining room is known for “incomparable classicism and an immortal feast for the senses.”
Perhaps worried that Obama would create an international faux pas by ordering a burger or a margarita (two of his faves), a reporter asked what he planned to eat. Obama was, appropriately, diplomatic: “I will get recommendations from the president,” he answered, nodding in Hollande’s direction.
According to the AP, Obama cracked a joke about the opulence of the setting. “Don’t break the chandelier,” he warned as a reporter’s microphone got just a little too close to the crystal. “You can’t afford it.”
Seriously folks, who could even take any of this serious when all it looks like is an excuse for a party?
French Authorities Confirm Suspected Paris Islamist Terror Attack Ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud Killed in Police Raid
GOOD RIDDANCE TO ISLAMIST TERRORIST RUBBAGE … ABDELHAMID ABAAOUD IS DEAD!!!
The Paris prosecutor’s office announced Thursday that the suspected ringleader, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, in last week’s bloody radical-Islamist terrorist attacks in Paris was killed in a pre-dawn raid Wednesday on an apartment building in Saint Denis. Abaaoud’s body was found in the Saint-Denis building riddled with bullets. Authorities said that he was positively identified using DNA and papillary prints, which include patterns on fingers, palms and the soles of feet. NBC News reports that the confirmation of Abdelhamid Abaaoud’s death came as authorities launched six raids in Brussels, including in the impoverished Molenbeek neighborhood where Abaaoud grew up.
The suspected ringleader in last week’s bloody terrorist attacks in Paris was killed in a pre-dawn raid Wednesday on an apartment building north of the French capital, the Paris prosecutor’s office announced Thursday.
Authorities zeroed in on a building in the Paris suburb of Saint-Denis after picking up phone conversations indicating that a relative of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who authorities believe coordinated the shootings and bombings that killed 129 people, may have been there, a Belgian counterterrorism official said. French police believed Abaaoud himself was then still in the country, though they didn’t know exactly where.
It turns out Abaaoud was in that building in Saint-Denis. And after a violent firefight that included explosions and gunfire, he was dead.
In a statement released Thursday, the Paris prosecutor’s office said that Abaaoud’s body was found in the Saint-Denis building riddled with bullets. The office said that he was positively identified using papillary prints, which include patterns on fingers, palms and the soles of feet.
AND THE CONCERTED TERROR THREATS CONTINUE …
CNN is reporting that two Air France flights headed from the United States to Paris were diverted because of bomb threats. Flight 65, en route from Los Angeles International Airport to Paris, was diverted to Salt Lake City, Utah after a bomb threat was called in from the ground. Also, Air France Flight 55 from Washington’s Dulles International Airport to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris was diverted to an airport in Halifax, Nova Scotia also because of a called-in bomb threat as well. Both flights landed safely without incident. No bombs were found on either plane. Whether this was a sick hoax or a continued act of terrorism following the massacre in France, the results are the same, people living in fear that it might be terrorism. Tensions are high as incidents are occurring in the United States and across the world in the wake of the ISIS terror attacks in France this past Friday where 129 individuals were killed.
Two Air France flights headed from the United States to Paris were diverted because of bomb threats, officials said.
Both flights landed safely Tuesday night, and were searched and given the all-clear by Canadian and U.S. authorities.
Flight 65, en route from Los Angeles to Paris, was diverted to Salt Lake City after a bomb threat was called in from the ground, a U.S. government official said.
The official did not know whether anyone was arrested and was not aware of any unruly passengers on board.
Shortly afterward, Air France Flight 55 from Washington’s Dulles International Airport to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris was diverted to an airport in Halifax, Nova Scotia — also because of a called-in bomb threat, a government source said.
Barack Obama Arrives Late for ‘Moment of Silence’ for Paris Attacks at the G-20 Conference in Turkey
OBAMA PROBABLY HAD MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO, LIKE FINISHING HIS ROUND OF GOLF OR HIS MEAL …
The optics are typical of this president. On Sunday at the G-20 conference in Turkey, Barack Obama showed up late on a moment of silence being held by world leaders to honor the victims of Friday’s terrorist attacks in Paris. I am certain he will find someone to blame for his being late to this function. Had it been Obama providing an apology to the conference for the United States being responsible for the rise of ISIS and terrorism, I am certain he would have been on time.
President Obama walked in late Sunday on a moment of silence being held by world leaders in Turkey to honor the victims of Friday’s terrorist attacks in Paris.
Reporters traveling with the president said Mr. Obama had not yet arrived when other world leaders at the G-20 conference in Turkey began their silent observance around a large conference table.
Mr. Obama walked in after they had begun, and took his place next to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
The moment that radical Islamic terrorist opened fire during the rock concert in Paris, France at the Bataclan was captured on video. Many in the audience that the popping sounds were part of the shows pyrotechnics. Sadly, it was not. It was Islamic terrorists murdering innocents with Kalashnikovs and in the end, 89 people were dead and scores more injured.
There was a moment — just a moment — when the concert hall was eerily quiet. The rock band had stopped playing, and people had dived to the floor after realizing the sudden explosions hadn’t been part of the show. Everything was silent.
Then the attackers started again, strafing the crowd with automatic gunfire. There were screams of terror, the staccato of Kalashnikovs and cries of the wounded, followed by a standoff with police and the explosions of suicide bombs.
By the time the ordeal was over at one of Paris’ celebrated entertainment venues, 89 people were dead and many more were wounded, entangled bodies in pools of blood.
A French survivor summed it up with one word: “Hell.”
It was a sell-out crowd at the Bataclan on Friday for the 9 p.m. concert by an American group, the Eagles of Death Metal. Less than an hour after the band began its set, a series of bangs rang out. Many thought it was firecrackers or pyrotechnics.
Daily Commentary – Monday, November 16, 2015 – Another Terrorist Attack By ISIS Last Friday in France
- They are claiming at least one was a Syrian refugee. What is the USA and Canada going to do now about their plan to take in Syrian refugees in the light of this attack?
Daily Commentary – Monday, November 16, 2015 Download
American Student Nohemi Gonzalez from California State University – Long Beach Identified as Victim in Paris Islamic Terrorist Massacre
FIRST AMERICAN IDENTIFIED AMONG THE 129 CONFIRMED DEAD FROM THE ISLAMIST TERROR ATTACKS IN PARIS, FRANCE …
23 year old Nohemi Gonzalez, a senior design major at California State University-Long Beach, who was studying abroad at the Strate College of Design in Sèvres, France is among the 129 individuals who were killed by Islamofascist terrorist in Paris, France. Nohemi Gonzalez, known to her friends as Mimi, was an innocent young woman with her whole future ahead of her. That was until the evil of radical Islam took it from her and countless other innocent victims.
Sorry folks but enough of the political correctness, what other religion in present day society do we have to worry about killing innocents who are just eating in a restaurant, at a club or a soccer game? Enough is enough.
A college student from California is the first American fatality identified in the Paris terror attacks.
Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, a senior design major at California State University-Long Beach spending a semester studying at Strate College of Design in Sèvres, France, was killed at one of the restaurants struck by terrorists Friday night.
“She was a great girl, one of the best,” her aunt, Sandra Felt, told NBC News. “She planned her whole trip to Paris — always a go-getter, very organized person. She worked to save money for her trip.”
Felt said the family called Gonzalez by the nickname “Mimi,” and said that “everything was working out” for the woman who always dreamed of learning French and studying in Paris.
Coordinated Islamic Terror Attacks Across Paris Have Killed 127 People and Over 200 Injured on Friday (Update: 129 People Killed)
The single most killing and worst attack in Paris, France since World War II … Is it now okay to call ISIS and radical Islamist terrorists Nazi’s?
The Guardian is reporting that scores of people have been killed in Paris, France as many people were attending a rock concert at the Bataclan music hall. It is reported that the terrorists were shouting “Allahu Akbar!” The coordinated attacks took place across Paris as shots were fired inside the Bataclan music hall and inside the soccer stadium you could hear the suicide bomber during the match!
A Paris city hall official said four gunmen systematically slaughtered at least 87 young people attending a rock concert at the Bataclan music hall. Anti-terrorist commandos eventually launched an assault on the building. The gunmen detonated explosive belts and dozens of shocked survivors were rescued.
Some 40 more people were killed in five other attacks in the Paris region, the city hall official said, including an apparent double suicide bombing outside the national stadium, where Hollande and the German foreign minister were watching a friendly soccer international.
Some 200 people were injured.
Paris public prosecutor François Molins said the death toll was at least 120.
Paris awoke to a day of fear, mourning and anger on Saturday after a night in which the city witnessed its worst attack since the Second World War.
“This time it’s war,” Le Parisien said across its front page after a string of coordinated attacks in the French capital left an estimated 150 people dead and 200 injured.
Authorities warned that “accomplices” were likely to be still at large in the city, that was placed under a curfew for the first time since the Nazi occupation in 1944.
Black-clad gunmen attacked at five sites in the centre of the city and at the Stade de France, in the north at around 9.30pm local time.
The gunmen shouted “Allahu akbar” as they attacked. There was no claim of responsibility from Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, despite much speculation that the group was involved.
UPDATE I: Continued updates from the UK Telegraph … Coordinated terror attacks which killed 127 across Paris on Friday
NUKE DEAL REACHED: Barack Obama has officially sold the United States and Israel down the drain and all but guaranteed a nuclear arms race in the Middle East ...
Iran and six nations led vigorously by the United States to reach a deal at any cost has finally reached a historic accord on this morning with regards to Iran’s nuclear capabilities. The members of the panel are Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia, the United States, the European Union and Iran. Aside from all the platitudes from Barack Obama and Sec. of State John Kerry touting this deal as the greatest thing since the Magna Carta, so we are supposed to trust that Iran is going to do what they say, really? When has Iran ever done what they said they would do? Sadly, this deal is a joke and will cause a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.
To check the Iranians we have to put a request into Iran for inspections and Iran has 14 days to respond. Really? Because the Iranian government and Mullahs have changed, they are such trust worthy people. Meanwhile chants continue in the streets of Iran to death to America and Israel. This was an Obama deal for a deals sake as it was too big to fail.
All we can hope is that this deal gets nixed in Congress and both House and Senators from both parties show a backbone and place US security and Middle East stability before party politics and Obama’s legacy.
Iran and a group of six nations led by the United States said they had reached a historic accord on Tuesday to significantly limit Tehran’s nuclear ability for more than a decade in return for lifting international oil and financial sanctions.
President Obama, in an early morning appearance at the White House that was broadcast live in Iran, began what promised to be an arduous effort to sell the deal to Congress and the American public, saying the agreement was “not built on trust. It is built on verification.”
One of the last, and most contentious issues, was the question of whether and how fast an arms embargo on conventional weapons and missiles, imposed starting in 2006, would be lifted.
After days of haggling, Secretary of State John Kerry and his Iranian counterpart, Mohammad Javad Zarif, agreed that the missile restrictions would remain for eight years and that a similar ban on the purchase and sale of missiles would be removed in five years.
Those bans would be removed even sooner if the International Atomic Energy Agency is able to reach a definitive conclusion that the Iranian nuclear program is entirely peaceful, and that there was no evidence of cheating on the accord or any activity to obtain weapons covertly.
The provisions on the arms embargo are expected to dominate the coming debate in Congress on the accord.
Even before the deal was announced, critics expressed fears that Iran would use some of the billions of dollars it will receive in sanctions relief to build up its military power in the region. Iranian officials, however, have said that Iran should be treated like any other nation, and not be subjected to an arms embargo if it meets the terms of a nuclear deal.
John Kerry said the implementation of the deal is more important than the text. “I’m not going to stand here and tell you every is going to work without a hitch,” he told reporters.
Iranian negotiators have repeatedly reassured the US that they have a full mandate from President Rouhani and the Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the US secretary of state said.
In answer to his final question he said: “We have put in ample mechanisms in respect to compliance. So I feel very confident about our ability to protect our interests.”
One Person Decapitated & Several Injured in Islamic Terror Attack on a US Owned factory in France (Update: One Terrorist Killed, One Arrested)
ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN FRANCE …
The BBC is reporting that there has been a terrorist attack at a factory in France that has left one individual dead and several injured. The attack occurred around 10:00 local time (08:00 GMT), when a car crashed through the gates of the US owned company Air Products plant in southeastern France’s town of Saint-Quentin Fallavier. Officials said that set off an explosion. French President Francois Hollande has called this an act of terrorism. President Hollande stated the decapitated body was found with “inscriptions” on it and said the attack bore the hallmarks of terrorism, adding that security has been stepped up at sensitive sites in France. The decapitated body was found with Islamic flags placed nearby.
A man has been decapitated and several others injured at a factory in France in what President Francois Hollande has called a terrorist attack.
Two men drove into the Air Products gas factory near Lyon, French officials said, before several explosions were heard.
One of the suspects, who was investigated by police in 2006, has been arrested.
The dead man was found with Arabic inscriptions on him and an Islamist flag was found near the site.
At a press conference from Brussels, Mr Hollande confirmed that two attackers had targeted the chemicals factory in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, crashing into it in a car.
“We have no doubt that the attack was to blow up the building. It bears the hallmarks of a terrorist attack,” he said
UPDATE I: Multiple Arrests After Factory Attack.
A 30 year old has been arrested who is reportedly known to authorities. French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said the suspect was believed to be from the area and had been flagged in 2006 for ties to Islamic extremists, but surveillance was dropped in 2008.
France’s top security official says a man arrested in the attack at a gas factory in southeastern France was known to intelligence services for possible ties to Islamic extremists but had no arrest record.
Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve says the investigation has just begun and cautioned against jumping to conclusions.
The suspect had been flagged as an extremist in 2006 and then police monitoring dropped off two years later, according to Cazeneuve.