Outrage on the Internet After VIDEO of 12 Year Old Katelyn Nicole Davis’ Suicide Shared on Social Media

 WITH ALL THAT IS GOOD WITH SOCIAL MEDIA … THIS IS NOT.

This can only be described as beyond tragic. On December 30, 2016 Katelyn Nicole Davis live-streamed her suicide on social media outside her home in Cedartown, Georgia. the 12 year old girl hanged herself in her front yard, reportedly after claims of physical and sexual abuse by a male relative. To make matters worse, the video is now being re-posted by numerous website. WE WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. Now there is outrage on the internet as the video of her suicide is being shared and circulated through out the web, as authorities appear helpless to stop it. Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd stated there’s nothing he can do:

“We did our due diligence to try to remove it, but it’s impossible. There’s too many websites that have it, there’s too many people who have it on their device.”

God bless this child as our prayer go out to her family and friend. And may justice come swiftly to those responsible for crimes against Katelyn Nicole Davis. Rest in Peace.

Katelyn Nicole Davis

Days after a 12-year-old girl broadcast her suicide live on a social media site; Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd said he can’t stop people from sharing the video online.

In the video, Katelyn Nicole Davis claimed she had been physically and sexually abused by a family member, then hung herself in the front yard of her Cedartown home on December 30.

Chief Dodd was initially unaware video of the girl’s death was being shared on social media.

“We were actually contacted by a police officer from California who saw it the night of the event,” Chief Dodd told FOX 5′s Deidra Dukes.

The police department’s been flooded with Facebook messages, emails, and phone calls from as far away as Great Britain from people who are outraged the video is being shared online and demanding the police have it taken down.

Do the right thing folks, if you have put this video up, please take it down. The idea that anyone would want to show the suicide of anything, let alone a 12 year old, suspected sexual assault victim is reprehensible.

Lying, Crooked Hillary Clinton Blasts Fake News Calling it an “Epidemic” that Congress Should Take Action Against

FUNNY HOW HILLARY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT FAKE NEWS WHEN THE MSM SAID THAT DONALD TRUMP COULD NOT WIN

Hillary Clinton bemoaned the “epidemic” of fake news and called on Congress to take action against it. Of course Hillary, Democrats and her minions blame fake news for her colossal, electoral college landslide loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Clinton and her people blame every other than themselves and a candidate that stood for nothing and could not connect to John Q. Public. Hillary lost two elections that she was supposed to win because she was a terrible candidate.

1st Amendment

So let’s understand this, she wants the government to determine what is and what is not fake news? ARE YOU KIDDING? Be very careful what you ask for, especially when it goes against the U.S. Constitution and the 1st Amendment of Freedom of Speech. I rarely, if every agree with the opinions, beliefs and ideology of The Young Turks, but I do on this one. Is there fake news, of course there is. Did it decide the election? Not a chance. Oh, because the MSM never spread fake news and propaganda to boost Hillary Clinton. Now you get a good look what a Hillary Clinton presidency would have looked like. She wants government to go after the 1st Amendment. Not only NO, HELL NO!!!

Hillary Clinton on Thursday decried the spread of fake news online, calling it an “epidemic” that Congress should take action against.

“The epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media over the past year — it’s now clear the so-called fake news can have real-world consequences,” Clinton said during a speech on Capitol Hill.

Some Democrats have argued the spread of anti-Clinton fake news online contributed to her electoral loss to Donald Trump.

The issue has received renewed attention this week after a gunman entered a pizzeria in Washington that was at the center of a false viral conspiracy theory that alleged it was home to a pedophilia ring operated by Clinton and her inner circle.

Dick Cheney Says to CNN’s Barbara Starr: Trump Took Us To Point Where We “Don’t Need You Guys Anymore”

WILL TRUMP MAKE THE MSM IRRELEVANT OR HAVE THEY ALREADY DONE THAT TO THEMSELVES?

Over the weekend, former Vice President Dick Cheney and Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta discussed the new era of foreign policy under President-elect Donald Trump with CNN’s Barbara Starr at the Reagan Library. The media seems to be worried about Donald Trump’s tweets. That is when Cheney provided the following comment as to why maybe the MSM is in such a huff over Trump’s tweets, do they feel that they will be made irrelevant and not needed anymore? Funny line. I bet the media never thought they would miss Dick Cheney.

Honestly, since it is pretty much obvious, especially after the last election cycle that journalism is dead, maybe it is the media that made their own-self irrelevant.

“I think one of the reasons people get so concerned about the tweets is it is sort of a way around the press. He doesn’t have to rely upon, uh, rely upon — this is the modern era, modern technology. He’s at the point where we don’t need you guys anymore.”

Dick Chaney -media not needed

Click on video or here to watch video

RCP Transcript:

FMR. VICE PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY: One of the most important things [President-elect Trump] can do is exactly the opposite of what his predecessor did. With respect to Iran and nuclear weapons, and don’t make the mistakes that the situation he is inheriting from the Obama administration represented. With respect to our status in the world, the capabilities of our forces, the belief on the part of I believe many of our friends and allies that they can no longer trust the United States or count on our guarantees. I think we need to do major progress and reverse the Obama policies and not that’s not a place for President Trump to start.

BARBARA STARR, CNN: But Secretary Cheney, Mr. Vice President, you are someone who has a long history of being very precise in your words, in your thinking and your analysis. I’m not aware of anytime you ever said anything very casually. [Laughter]

CHENEY: Oh, now, Barbara.

STARR: At least that I can’t recall. I heard that Air Force general that you fired. Um, that’s another story we’ll get to later.

So, c’mon, let’s hear it. What are you — what is your, you know, you hear this casual language. And when I say that don’t go out tweeting that I am anti-this or anti-that. The language of tweets is not necessarily as nuanced and contextual as U.S. foreign policy is. I think that is something that we can all agree on. So when you see this, seriously, what concerns does it cause you? If you were sitting with him and could give him some advice about all of this — about language, about meaning of words — what would you say? What would your advice be?

CHENEY: Well, I, first of all, am not sitting with him.

STARR: Would you if asked?

CHENEY: Would if I asked?

STARR: Would you?

CHENEY: Certainly, if the President of the United States asks for advice. I would have been happy to advise Barack Obama but he never asked me. [Laughter]

STARR: So, again, language and words. [Laughter]

STARR: You see, the man never says anything casual.

CHENEY: I think he needs to be careful but he’ll learn as he goes along. I think he is putting some brains and good people with him. I am a big fan of Mike Pence. I know Mike well from his 12 years in the House and I think he’s a great choice as Vice President. He’s going to play a major role. I think Mr. Trump is taking very, very seriously the job that he has gotten now. Staffing up the administration.

I think one of the reasons people get so concerned about the tweets is it is sort of a way around the press. He doesn’t have to rely upon, uh, rely upon — this is the modern era, modern technology. He’s at the point where we don’t need you guys anymore.

18 Year Old Austrian Girl Sues Parents for Sharing Embarrassing Childhood Photos on Facebook

ARE YOU KIDDING … TEEN SUES PARENTS FOR POSTING EMBARRASSING PICS ON FACEBOOK WITHOUT HER CONSENT

In an age of social media narcissism where teens do nothing but post embarrassing pics of themselves, an 18 year old Austrian teen is suing her parents for posting photos of her without her consent. The teen claims that since 2009 they have made her life a misery by constantly posting photos of her, including embarrassing and intimate images from her childhood. It is the first of it’s kind case in Austria. No kidding? Why  does this sound more like the whining nature of today’s immature millennials who can’t seem to cope with anything and think they can sue for being uncomfortable? Believe it or not, if it can be proven that the images have violated the teen’s rights to a personal life, her parents could lose the case and they could have to pay some financial compensation for her pain and suffering, and will also be liable for her legal costs. UNREAL. According to accounts, when the teen girl asked her parents to take them down, they refused. She stated, “I’m tired of not being taken seriously by my parents.” BINGO!!! There lies the issue. A frivolous lawsuit because a teen feels slighted by her parents.

WTF

A 18-year-old woman from Carinthia is suing her parents for posting photos of her on Facebook without her consent.

She claims that since 2009 they have made her life a misery by constantly posting photos of her, including embarrassing and intimate images from her childhood.

Her lawyer Michael Rami says that to date, her parents have posted 500 images of her on the social media site without her consent, and he believes she has a good chance of winning in court.

The shared images include baby pictures of her having her nappy changed and later potty training pictures.

“They knew no shame and no limit – and didn’t care whether it was a picture of me sitting on the toilet or lying naked in my cot – every stage was photographed and then made public,” the 18-year-old said. The photos were shared on Facebook with her parents’ 700 friend.

Despite her requests, they have refused to delete the photos – prompting her to sue them. “I’m tired of not being taken seriously by my parents”, she said. Her father believes that since he took the photos he has the right to publish the images.

NH Teacher Bruce Lanctot Arrested After Sending Nude Photos to Students

NOT SO TEACH OF THE YEAR … READING, WRITING AND INDECENT EXPOSURE.

40 year old Bruce Lanctot, a teacher at Nashua High School in New Hampshire, was arrested Wednesday after sending nude photos to students. The high school teacher sent the pics via the social media app called “Grindr.” Lanctot was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and indecent exposure. He was also charged with computer services prohibited, which is a felony charge related to the inappropriate use of computers. PERV!!!

Bruce Lancto_perv

New Hampshire teacher was arrested Wednesday after police say he sent nude photos of himself to multiple students.

The students told police that Bruce Lanctot, a 40-year-old teacher at Nashua High School, sent them the photos through a social media app called “Grindr.”

Police say that, while talking to the students through the app, Lanctot identified himself as a teacher at the school and was aware that he was sending pictures to students. Police say Lanctot also engaged in sexually explicit conversations with the victims and solicited at least one student to send him a nude photo.

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It