BIAS MEDIA, WHAT BIAS MEDIA?
As reported at MRC, the liberal bias media has been as unfair to newly elected President Donald Trump as any president in recent times. They refer it to as the honeymoon from hell. It is a far contrast from the MSM’s slobbering love affair hat they had with their hero, Barack Obama. How did that work out for America? Softball questions and defending a liberal, lying president has turned into the most hostile press treatment of any incoming American president, with the broadcast networks punishing him with coverage that has been 89% negative. Don’t think that this is not lost on We the People.
As President Trump approaches the end of his first 100 days in office, he has received by far the most hostile press treatment of any incoming American president, with the broadcast networks punishing him with coverage that has been 89% negative. The networks largely ignored important national priorities such as jobs and the fight against ISIS, in favor of a news agenda that has been dominated by anti-Trump controversies and which closely matches what would be expected from an opposition party.
For example, President Trump’s push to invigorate the economy and bring back American jobs received a mere 18 minutes of coverage (less than one percent of all airtime devoted to the administration), while his moves to renegotiate various international trade deals resulted in less than 10 minutes of TV news airtime.
Eight years ago, in contrast, the broadcast networks rewarded new President Barack Obama with mainly positive spin, and spent hundreds of stories discussing the economic agenda of the incoming liberal administration.
For this study, MRC analysts reviewed all of ABC, CBS and NBC’s evening news coverage of Trump and his new administration from January 20 through April 9, including weekends. Coverage during those first 80 days was intense, as the networks churned out 869 stories about the new administration (737 full reports and 132 brief, anchor-read items), plus an additional 140 full reports focused on other topics but which also discussed the new administration.
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION DROPS MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS ON ISIS … NOW THIS IS A WAR ON TERROR!!!
As reported at FOX News, the U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb on an ISIS tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday. The MOAB, a 30 feet long and 22,000 pounds Massive Ordinance Air Blast, or otherwise known as the “Mother of all Bombs” was let off the chain and deployed in the Nangarhar Province close to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border. During the presidential campaign, Donald Trump promised to “bomb the sh*t” out of ISIS. Looks like another promise kept and a sign to the world that the United States has a new sheriff in town.
Why does this so remind me of the scene from the movie Iron Man I where Tony Stark is doing Jericho Missile Test. Stark says, “is it better to be feared or respected?” He follows up by saying, “Is it asking to much for both?” Stark goes on to say, “They say, the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I, respectfully disagree. I prefer the one you only have to fire once … For your consideration, The
Jericho Mother of all Bombs!”
Yup, that’s how America and a strong President Does It!
The U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb on an ISIS tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan on Thursday, a U.S. defense official confirmed to Fox News.
The GBU-43B, a 21,000-pound conventional bomb, was deployed in Nangarhar Province close to the Afghanistan/Pakistan border. By comparison, each Tomahawk cruise missile launched at a Syrian military air base last week weighed 1,000 pounds each.
The Massive Ordinance Air Blast was first tested in 2003. (DOD)
The MOAB — Massive Ordnance Air Blast — is also known as the “Mother Of All Bombs.” It was first tested in 2003, but hadn’t been used in combat before Thursday.
Pentagon spokesman Adam Stump said the bomb had been brought to Afghanistan “some time ago” for potential use. The bomb explodes in the air, creating air pressure that can make tunnels and other structures collapse. It can be used at the start of an offensive to soften up the enemy, weakening both its infrastructure and morale.
Just a helpful hint to the liberal media and the LEFT, this bomb was used to more than just eradicate IRIS, it shows just what the US in now willing to do against threats to the United States.
MIGHTY BIG TALK FROM A NO TERM PRESIDENT …
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (S) said on Wednesday that he doesn’t believe President Donald Trump will win a second term as president. Really? Aren’t these the same people that said Donald Trump would never be elected? Also Bernie, its not like you will ever be elected president. Let’s get one thing straight folks, Bernie Sanders is not an Independent. Sanders is a socialist who ran on the Democrat ticket and nearly defeated Hillary Clinton to be the nominee for president of the Democrat Party. Don’t think the American people, and especially real independents, don’t see the fact that Democrats have obstructed the Trump administration at every turn and see thee liberal MSM playing their typical bias games and reporting. Sanders stated, “In terms of the first three months in office, Donald Trump is the least popular president in the history of polling.” Hmm, just a reminder to Sanders and the LEFT, wasn’t the polling wrong prior to Trump being elected president?
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I) on Wednesday said he doesn’t believe President Trump will win a second term as president.
“In terms of the first three months in office, Donald Trump is the least popular president in the history of polling,” Sanders told The Associated Press while speaking in New York. “I do not believe that if Trump continues these policies that he’s going to be reelected. Nor do I think that the Republicans are going to do well in 2018.”
Sanders, who is planning to launch a cross-country tour with Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez next week, said a more progressive movement is underway that will hurt Republicans’ electoral chances.
“The momentum right now is with the progressive movement in this country,” Sanders said. “And I think the Republicans are on the defensive and will be on the defensive increasingly.”
Sanders pointed to Tuesday’s special election in Kansas, in which the Republican candidate narrowly won the House seat vacated by now-CIA Director Mike Pompeo in a deep-red district that Trump won overwhelmingly.
Keep up your games liberals and once again you will find yourself in another losing election. You still do not understand the connection between Donald Trump and the voters. Frankly, it is kind of comical to see the LEFT acting in the same manner and thinking they will get different results. Wait, isn’t that the definition of crazy?
A WARNING TO THE MSM, BE VERY CAREFUL OF YOUR FAKE NEWS YOU SPEW …
As reported at Sky News, First lady Melania Trump has accepted damages and an apology over allegations stemming from a Daily Mail article previously published in the newspaper that “included false and defamatory claims” about her work as a model. The amount of damages was not disclosed in court, although it is estimated that the total payment of damages and costs is believed to come to less than $3m (£2.4m).
Melania Trump has accepted damages and an apology over allegations about her work as a professional model.
The action was against Associated Newspapers, publishers of the Daily Mail, after it ran an article headlined “Racy photos and troubling questions about his wife’s past that could derail Trump”.
The amount of damages was not disclosed in court, although Sky News understands the total payment of damages and costs is believed to come to less than $3m (£2.4m).
The article published in the newspaper and on Mail Online last August “included false and defamatory claims” about the First Lady “which questioned the nature of her work as a professional model, and republished allegations that she provided services beyond simply modelling”, the court heard.
The piece referred to rumors that a modelling agency Mrs Trump worked for in Milan was “something of a gentleman’s club” and another in New York “operated as an escort agency for wealthy clients”.
Her lawyer John Kelly said the story included statements that Mrs Trump denied the allegations and that Paulo Zampolli, who ran the modelling agency, also denied the claims.
The article, he said, also said there was no evidence to support the allegations.
Former Obama Official Susan Rice Now Denies Obama Administration Inappropriately Unmasked Trump team
HMM, WASN’T IT JUST A WEEK AGO OR SO THAT RICE SAID SHE KNEW NOTHING OF THIS UNMASKING …
My what a difference a week, s lot of hot water and even more explaining does when it comes to getting caught in a lie. Former national security adviser Susan Rice is now in full CYA mode as she went on a liberal friendly network categorically denied that the Obama administration inappropriately spied on President Trump or members of his transition team. Really Ms. Rice, now its a denial. Wasn’t it just a couple of weeks ago you knew nothing? So why did you unmask the names again? The unmasking that you claimed to know nothing about, now it appears you ordered it done. She claims the allegations are false. Hmm, just like the Benghazi attack was the result of a video tape, right? YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY!!! Now Rice claims she leaked nothing. Really, like she would admit to a crime.
Just how did Susan Rice’s story change from her best imitation of Sgt. Schultz of “I know Nothing,” to the Obama administration did nothing wrong? What is shameful is a liberal MSM that is now defending her actions. Imagine, just imagine if it were w GWB White House that did this to Barack Obama?
Former national security adviser Susan Rice on Tuesday categorically denied that the Obama administration inappropriately spied on President Trump or members of his transition team.
“The allegation is that somehow, Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes,” Rice told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell. “That’s absolutely false.”
Rice had requested that at least one Trump transition team member be “unmasked,” Bloomberg View reported Monday, leading to claims that the Obama White House had intended to use that intelligence to damage Trump’s transition.
While Rice did not deny making any such requests — declining to comment on specific reports — she denied that her actions went outside the scope of her job.
“It was not uncommon, it was necessary at times to make those requests,” she said. “I don’t have a particular recollection of doing that more frequently after the election.”
As Jonathan Turley reminds us … “I Know Nothing About This”: Rice Accused Of Ordering Unmasking Of Trump Aides and Then Lying About Her Knowledge [UPDATED]
The story emerging suggests the White House learned last month that Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports involving Trump staff inadvertently intercepted. There were reportedly dozens of such requests, suggesting a comprehensive and ongoing effort to unmask aides. That would constitute a serious privacy abuse and raise troubling questions about the use of intelligence operations for political purposes.
The National Security Council’s senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, reportedly discovered Rice’s multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons and raised it with the White House.
U.S. Signals Intelligence Directive (Section 18) only allows unmasking of the identity of U.S persons when it is essential to national security. The question is why the identity of Trump aides satisfied this standard if there was no evidence (as has been reported) of collusion. Nevertheless, this intent standard is difficult to violate absent a confession or incriminating statement.
However, just last month, Rice was asked on the “PBS NewsHour” about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: “I know nothing about this,” adding, “I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today.”
Susan Rice On Unmasking Of Trump Team, ‘I Know Nothing’