46 Year Old William Walters Faces Obstructing a Roadway & Disorderly Conduct After He Climbed the Highway Sign And Shut Down Nashville Highway for Hours


46 year old William Walters might be one of the most least popular individuals in Nashville, Tennessee. Walters faces charges of obstructing a roadway and disorderly conduct after he climbed the highway sign at Rt 65 and Rosa Parks Boulevard just  before 3:30 p.m and shut down the highway and caused traffic jams for 2 hours. In the video below, the man can be seen walking back and forth on the highway sign. Eventually, this William Walters was was removed from the sign and taken to the hospital for observation. As if rush hour traffic isn’t bad enough without having some nut-job performing a stunt like this.

A man persuaded to climb down from a sign above Interstate 65 early Tuesday evening after causing a 2-hour shut down will be facing charges.

Metro police told News 2 the man, identified as 46-year-old William Walters, was taken to a hospital for a mental observation. He wasn’t physically injured.

Walter faces charges of obstructing a roadway and disorderly conduct after he climbed the highway sign before 3:30 p.m.

Authorities shut down I-65 in both directions at Rosa Parks Boulevard for hours, causing serious traffic delays and back ups through the area.

Drivers were eventually turned around and rerouted in southbound lanes around 5 p.m., but northbound drivers were at a standstill until Walters was convinced by negotiators to come down just before 6 p.m.

21 Year Old Leslie Allen Merritt Jr. Indicted on 15 Felony Counts, Including Aggravated Assault, Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm and Others

21 year old Leslie Allen Merritt Jr. was indicted Friday by a grand jury on 15 felony counts, including aggravated assault, unlawful discharge of a firearm, disorderly conduct, endangerment and carrying out a drive-by shooting. However, prosecutors did not file terrorism charges against Merritt in the highway shootings. Authorities had called these shootings an act of domestic terrorism. Mettitt was arrested on September 18 at a Wal-Mart. Merritt remains in jail on a $1 million bond.

Leslie Allen Merritt Jr

A grand jury on Friday indicted a man suspected in four of the freeway shootings that have rattled the Phoenix area since late last month.

The indictment of 21-year-old Leslie Allen Merritt Jr. replaces a 16-count criminal complaint announced earlier in the week.

Merritt, of suburban Glendale, was indicted on 15 felony counts, including aggravated assault, unlawful discharge of a firearm, disorderly conduct, endangerment and carrying out a drive-by shooting.

Prosecutors did not file terrorism charges that authorities originally sought against the landscaper and father of two who was arrested Sept. 18 at a Wal-Mart. Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery previously said Arizona’s terrorism laws enacted after 9/11 focus mostly on protecting public utilities from attack and would not apply to the freeway shootings.

Using ballistics tests, Arizona Department of Public Safety detectives tied Merritt to four of the 11 shootings that occurred on Phoenix-area freeways between Aug. 27 and Sept. 10.

EPIC: Spring Break Police Officer Sgt. Bryan Bingham Arrests Two Punks MMA Style in What May Be One of Greatest Ever


Check out the VIDEO below of Pinellas County Sheriff police officer, Sergeant Bryan Bingham, on St. Pete Beach as he deals with two out of control and unruly, white trash punks, Josh McMahan, 25, and Justin Lewis, 24. His arrest of these two thugs MMA style is epic and has gone viral. Back up never arrived for officer Bingham to deal with these two rowdy beach-goers thugs, so he was forced to deal with it alone. And deal with it he did. Both McMahan and Lewis were charged with felony battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly conduct. And of course they got the beat down of their lives.

Bingham went on to say as he approached the scene he saw two groups of people fighting and he had very little time to decide on whether to call somebody and wait or try to keep other people from getting hurt. He said he decided to act instead of waiting.

“My main goal was to control that situation,” said Sgt. Bryan Bingham.

He said he saw Josh McMahan, 25, and Justin Lewis, 24, were the “main aggressors” in the group and he tried to get McMahan out of the situation and de-escalate it.

At that moment, McMahan allegedly spit in Bingham’s face, so he took him down. Minutes later, Lewis interfered and tried to stop Sgt. Bingham from doing his job, so the sergeant took him down.


Pic – You Tube video

What were these two idiots thinking in trying to mess with Sgt. Bryan Bingham, had they not noticed the guns on this officer, and I am not referring to one one in his holster. Sgt. Bryan Bingham may be in the wrong profession and might want to consider a future in MMA. He took these two fools on as he pressed his knee on one of their throats and wrestled the other to the grown, much to the cheers of the crowd. Maybe the best of all was when he put one of the punks in a sleeper hold and forced him to tap out.

At about that moment a bystander began videotaping the intense scene — and the now-viral clip shows Bingham calmly manhandling who Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri called a pair of “thugs.”

Bingham tried getting McMahan away from the fight to deescalate matters, grabbing him by the neck, throwing him to the sand and then using a jawline pressure-point technique to subdue him, Bay News 9 reported.

Gualtieri said McMahan then spit in Bingham’s face, so the deputy “took him to the ground.” The sheriff added that ”very few” in the crowd surrounding Bingham came to his aid.

What’s more, there was Lewis attempted to intervene — but his fate was similar, as Bingham easily overpowered him…

…and even used what appeared to be a sleeper hold until he was tapping Bingham’s shoulder for mercy.

EXIT QUESTION: Just curious, had the two thugs been black and this white officer did the exact same thing, would the race hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson come out of the woodwork, would Barack Obama defended them and said they could have been his son and would Attorney General Eric Holder begun a DOJ investigation into how white police officers treat blacks differently?

Screech from ‘Saved by the Bell’ … Dustin Diamond Arrested for Stabbing a Man at a Bar in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin


Dustin Diamond, the actor who played ‘Screech’ on ‘Saved By the Bell’ was arrested Thursday night after stabbing a man with a switchblade if a bar north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. According to TMZ, Screech allegedly stabbed a guy after getting into an argument late Christmas evening that quickly escalated, the bar owner says it was over pics they were taking of Diamond. Gee, and I thought it may have been started after a customer asked Dustin to talk like Screech.  The 37 year old Dustin Diamond and his girlfriend were arrested shortly after they drove away from the Grand Ave Saloon. Screech was arrested for recklessly endangering safety, carrying a concealed weapon and possessing a switchblade knife. Diamond’s27 year old fiancee also faces a disorderly conduct charge  Diamond appeared in court on Friday and his bail was set at $10,000. His next court appearance scheduled for December 29. Diamond’s public defender could not be reached for comment. Wait, Screech has a public defender? My how the nerdy mighty have fallen.

Dustin Diamond

Hmm, notice how even back in its hay-day when Saved by the Bell was on TV, the powers that be did not put any utensils, especially knives on the table when Screech was shooting a scene? Coincidence, I think not :-)


Former “Saved by the Bell” actor Dustin Diamond, who played the nerdy “Screech” on the high school sitcom, has been arrested for stabbing a man with a switchblade at a bar north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, police said on Friday.

Dustin Diamond, 37, and his girlfriend were arrested shortly after they drove away from the Grand Ave Saloon in the town of Port Washington following the altercation on Thursday night, police said in a statement.

The man Diamond is suspected of stabbing at the saloon was treated for wounds that were not life threatening and he is recovering at home, according to Port Washington police.

Samuel “Curt” Johnson III, SC Johnson Heir Pleads Guilty to Sexually Assaulting Teen … Sentenced to Misdemeanor, Fourth-Degree Sexual Assault


Samuel “Curt” Johnson III, heir to the SC Johnson fortune, was convicted on Friday of sexually assaulting a teen. However, the felony was downgraded to a misdemeanor, fourth-degree sexual assault and disorderly conduct. Johnson was initially charged in 2011 with the repeated sexual assault of a child, that charge carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.  However, Judge Eugene Gasiorkiewicz sentenced Johnson to four months in jail and fined $6,000. Wow, $6,000, that is the equivalent of like 6 cents for this individual. However, the problem this time was not a lenient judge or lame prosecutor, it was the victim and her family. Neither the girl nor her mother wanted a case brought against Johnson, but the female victim did initially tell Racine County investigators that Johnson had inappropriate sexual contact with her 15 to 20 times, starting the summer after she finished sixth grade. She said Johnson exposed himself, fondled her under her clothes and kissed her breasts and elsewhere.


A Wisconsin billionaire pleaded guilty Friday to repeatedly sexually assaulting a teenage girl, a charge that prosecutors ended up downgrading from a felony to a misdemeanor after they said the victim and her family repeatedly refused to cooperate.

Samuel “Curt” Johnson III, whose family has run home-products giant SC Johnson for five generations, was convicted of fourth-degree sexual assault and disorderly conduct. He was sentenced to four months in jail, short of the one-year maximum. He was also fined $6,000.

In considering the sentence, Judge Eugene Gasiorkiewicz acknowledged that neither the girl nor her mother wanted a case brought against Johnson. Authorities only became aware of the allegations after the 59-year-old sought counseling at a clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, where he made an undisclosed comment that triggered a mandatory report.

Sadly, this billionaire sex offender is going to get off with a slap on the wrist. Assistant District Attorney Robert Repischak said the victim and her mother refused to cooperate from the outset, leaving him a flimsy case at best. Repischak told reporters after the hearing, “I would have liked a chance to present the felony case to a jury. But given the state of the case, with little if any evidence, I did was I was able to do.”

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
E-mail It