Daily Commentary – Monday, May 27, 2013 – Seemingly Troubled Actress Amanda Bynes Claims Cops Sexually Harrassed Her
- When arrested after throwing a bong out her window. Amanda claims it’s all lies.
Daily Commentary – Monday, May 27, 2013 Download
So much for three strikes and your out laws … How about 169 strikes?
61 year old sex offender Gian Verdelli was arrested for the 169th time on Monday and charged with groping a woman on a NY/NJ PATH train. 169 TIMES!!! The alleged serial groper, sorry after being arrested 168 previous times you lose the right to have alleged before the crime, would target crowded rush hour trains, pressing his flesh against other passengers and molesting young women. What an alleged dirt bag. Verdelli was charged with two counts of criminal sexual misconduct and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. We are going to go out on a limb and say he is incurable. Good grief, spare the women the embarrassment of being sexually harassed and molested by the deviant and lock him away.
credit: Port Authority Police Department/CBS
A registered sex offender from Brooklyn has been arrested on charges he groped a New Jersey woman aboard a PATH train on two occasions, Port Authority police said.
Gian Verdelli, 61, was arrested Monday in Jersey City by undercover officers, who identified him by using a cell phone photo the 28-year woman took of her alleged attacker after a July 3 incident. She said the same man had also groped her on June 30.
What’s it going to take this deviant to rape a woman or a child before the law takes him seriously? Then when it does occur everyone will act all shocked and outraged that nothing had been previously done to deal with this sex offender.
As Nancy Grace would say … BOMBSHELL TONIGHT, or today as they case may be.
One of Jerry Sandusky’s adopted sons, Matt Sandusky,has said through his attorney that he was sexually abused by his father. OUCH. As the Sandusky jury was about to deliberate in the Sandusky child sex trial along comes this whopper. This morning, as the sequestered jury headed for deliberations, NBC News reported for the first time that the reason Jerry Sandusky did not take the stand in his own defense yesterday was because Matt was prepared to testify against his dad. So much for the gag order as this news surfaced regarding Matt’s allegations. Then again, the entire Sandusky child sex abuse trial was enought to make anyone gag.
Matt Sandusky, one of six adopted children of Jerry Sandusky, said through his attorney Thursday that he was sexually abused by the former Penn State assistant football coach, adding that he had been prepared to testify against him in a high-profile child rape case.
“At Matt’s request, we immediately arranged a meeting between him and the prosecutors and investigators,” attorneys Andrew Shubin and Justine Andronici said in a statement. “This has been an extremely painful experience for Matt and he has asked us to convey his request that the media respect his privacy.”
That accusation could lead to additional charges, including incest charges even though Matt Sandusky is adopted, according to Marci Hamilton, a Cardozo Law School professor who has represented victims and written on sexual abuse cases.
From NBC10 – Philadelphia, STATEMENT OF ATTORNEYS ANDREW SHUBIN AND JUSTINE ANDRONICI:
Matt Sandusky, one of Jerry Sandusky’s adopted children, asked us to confirm with you the accuracy of this morning’s news reports indicating that he was prepared to testify truthfully as a Commonwealth witness.
During the trial, Matt Sandusky contacted us and requested our advice and assistance in arranging a meeting with prosecutors to disclose for the first time in this case that he is a victim of Jerry Sandusky’s abuse.
The judge tells the media that Sandusky verdict cannot be reported until court is adjourned. LOL … good luck to that dude. There is this little think called texting to an anonymous third party that might just put an end to that.
Because the jury is sequestered, they will not hear of the explosive revelation that came out just moments later: One of Sandusky’s adopted sons has reportedly just revealed to prosecutors that he, too, was a sexual molestation victim of the former Penn State football coach. According to the Patriot-News, the newspaper that won a Pulitzer Prize for first reporting the Sandusky scandal, 33-year-old Matt Sandusky had agreed to testify if called, but apparently the judge denied the prosecution’s last-minute request. The Daily Beast spoke to Matt’s biological mother, Debra Rose Long, in the courtroom today, but she declined to comment on the record. Long has always said she believes the Sanduskys “stole” her son from her, officially adopting him when he turned 18.
Penn St Child Sex Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Handcuffed & Arrested at Home … Faces Two New Criminal Child Sex Abuse Charges
Oops, he did it again. Sandusky faces two more child sex abuse charges … This now makes 10!
Former assistant Penn St. University football coach Jerry Sandusky was taken from his home in handcuffs, arrested and faces two new child sex abuse charges. Sandusky was lead off to jail after failing to post a $250K bail. The latest arrests and child sex abuse charges stem from two additional men who testified in front of the grand jury, victim 9 & victim 10. Both of whom were children when Sandusky was alleged to have abused them.
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.
Jerry Sandusky was taken out of his home in handcuffs by the Centre County District Attorney’s office on Wednesday afternoon to face two new criminal charges of child sex abuse. He was sent to the county jail after being unable to post the $250,000 bail.
“Today’s criminal charges were recommended by a statewide investigating grand jury, based on evidence and testimony that was received following the initial arrest of Sandusky on November 5th,” Attorney General Kelly said in a statement.”
Press Statement from Attorney General Kelly:
According to the grand jury, Victim 9 first encountered Sandusky in approximately 2004, while participating in a summer camp organized by The Second Mile, when he was 11 or 12 years old. Sandusky allegedly approached the young man, engaged him in conversation and expressed an interest in spending more time with the child.
How morally bankrupt is and has Hollywood been over the decades? It is not just about the immorality of the adult actors and actresses, what is most concerning and alarming is the continued crimes against children …
Child sex abuse isn’t just taking place on college campuses like Penn St and Syracuse University. The recent wave of child sex allegations is pointing the spotlight on Hollywood and it appears that the sexual abuse might be widespread. The recent child sex allegations against Hollywood manager Martin Weiss, award winning composer for “Sesame Street” Fernando Rivas, and registered sex offender casting agent Jason James Murphy is said to be just the tip of the iceberg of sexual abuse crimes against children.
If a spate of recent allegations proves true, Hollywood may have a hideous epidemic on its hands. The past two weeks have brought three separate reports of alleged child sexual abuse in the entertainment industry.
Martin Weiss, a 47-year-old Hollywood manager who represented child actors, was charged in Los Angeles on Dec. 1 with sexually abusing a former client. His accuser, who was under 12 years old during the time of the alleged abuse, reported to authorities that Weiss told him “what they were doing was common practice in the entertainment industry.” Weiss has pleaded not guilty.
Should it really come as a surprise to anyone how morally bankrupt and little concern about sexual abuse crimes against children really is in Hollywood when Roman Polanski was allowed to skate free on rape charges. How long has child sex abuse crimes been going on in Hollywood and why has nothing ever been done to stop the heinous crime?
by: Brian in a Blue State
Not Again … Syracuse Asst Coach Bernie Fine Accused of Molesting Two Ball Boys (Bobby Davis & Mike Lang) … Fine Placed on Leave
The shock and disgust has not even subsided in the Penn State child sex scandal and it would appear that we might have another at a prominent college.
As reported by ESPN, ‘Outside the Lines’, two former Syracuse University basketball ball boys, Bobby Davis & Mike Lang, have accused assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine of sexual molestation. According to accounts, the Syracuse police are now investigating the allegations. Davis stated that the molestation began in 1984 and took place at Fine’s home, Syracuse University facilities and on basketball road trips. What will this investigation bring? These original allegations were presented and investigated in 2003, however, ESPN and other media outlets did not report the story because there were no corroborating witnesses. Now there is one. We saw Penn State University get savaged by their sex scandal, is Syracuse on the clock? Fine has been placed on administrative leave as the investigation continues.
Two former Syracuse University ball boys say they were molested by associate head basketball coach Bernie Fine, starting in the late 1970s and continuing into the 1990s.
Police in Syracuse said they have opened an investigation into the allegations. And in a statement Thursday night, Syracuse said it has placed Fine on administrative leave.
One alleged victim, Bobby Davis, now 39, told Outside the Lines that Fine molested him beginning in 1984, shortly before Davis entered the seventh grade. Davis, the team’s ball boy for six years beginning in 1984, said the abuse occurred at Fine’s home, at the Syracuse basketball facilities, and on road trips, including the 1987 Final Four.
Much, much more information on this latest alleged college sex scandal at the Lonely Conservative.
Herman Cain to Address 4th Accuser (Sharon Bialek) Who Claims Sexual Harassment … “He put his hand up my skirt” (UPDATE: Fifth Woman Comes Forward)
The 4th accuser has come forward. Sharon Bialek alleged at a news conference that Republican Presidential primary candidate Herman Cain sexually harassed her in 1997. She claims that Cain reached her skirt as she sought help in finding a job. Herman Cain has denied the allegation. In listening to the accounts of Sharon Bialek I would ask one thing, what she describes is not sexual harassment, it was sexual assault. Nothing was said until now? Why? Also, you might have wanted to come across as a little more credible by having some one other than Gloria Allred as your mouth piece. Just saying.
“Instead of going into the offices, he suddenly reached over and … put his hand on my leg, under my skirt toward my genitals,” Bialek said about the incident in the car.
“He also pushed my head toward his crotch,” she said.
Herman Cain says that he is going to come out and address the allegations from the 4th sexual harassment accuser.
In the midst of a barrage sexual harassment allegations, including a fourth accuser speaking out, Herman Cain made an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on ABC.
Kimmel devoted much of his opening monologue Monday to the allegations made by Sharon Bialek, who is the latest woman to accuse Cain of sexual harassment during his tenure at the National Restaurant Association, and the first woman to come forward publicly in a press conference.
It appears now that a fifth accuser has come forward.
Donna Donella, 40, of Arlington, said the USAID paid Cain to deliver a speech to businessmen and women in Egypt in 2002, during which an Egyptian businesswoman in her 30s asked Cain a question.
“And after the seminar was over,” Donella told The Washington Examiner, “Cain came over to me and a colleague and said, ‘Could you put me in touch with that lovely young lady who asked the question, so I can give her a more thorough answer over dinner?’”
I have to agree with Legal Insurrection and the Lonely Conservative, even if none of the allegations have any merit, this can’t be good for Herman Cain. The full court press is on and it appears that it will not stop until Cain is destroyed.
I would say this to all the MSM sharks circling in the bloody water, where were you with this vigor when former President Bill Clinton was being accused of sexual harassment and rape? Hmm? Yup, no liberal MSM bias here.
Sex Abuse/Assault Scandal & Cover Up Rocks Happy Valley and Former Penn State Defensive Coordinator Jerry Sandusky … Arrested
As Penn St has one of their best seasons in years and Joe Pa became the winningest coach in Division I, the Penn State Nittney Lions and Happy Vally is rocked by sexual assault allegations. In what has always been considered one of the most squeaky clean programs in NCAA sports … now has the tarnish of a cover up.
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky, the once considered heir apparent to Joe Paterno, is the center of an explosive sex abuse scandal and allegations of a cover up at Penn St. University. PSU athletic director Tim Curley and Gary Schultz were charged Saturday with perjury related to a child sexual abuse investigation of former longtime Penn St assistant coach Jerry Sandusky. The two were charged with failure to report, a summary offense. The perjury count is punishable by up to seven years in prison and a $15,000 fine.
In a development that strikes very close to Joe Paterno’s storied football program, Pennsylvania State University athletic director Tim Curley and another university official were charged Saturday with perjury related to a child sexual abuse investigation of longtime Nittany Lions assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
The Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office said Curley, 57, and Gary Schultz, 62, Penn State’s senior vice president for finance and business, also were charged with failure to report, a summary offense. The perjury count is a third-degree felony punishable by up to seven years in prison and a $15,000 fine.
Jerry Sandusky was arrested Saturday and released on $100,000 bail after being arraigned on 40 criminal counts. Sandusky has also been barred from the Penn St. campus. The allegations against Sandusky range from sexual advances to touching to oral and anal sex of teen boys and some of even younger children may have been victimized.
Following the outing of GOP Presidential contender Herman Cain’s past and a sexual harassment allegation by two woman, Cain is considering suing The Politico. Although the explanations from the Herman Cain camp could have been organized and presented better, one still has to wonder how much of this is an over the top political hatchet job? Cain needs to just present the facts, if he is legally allowed to and move on. However, the MSM will not be satisfied until they have destroyed Cain and left him as political road kill.
A Herman Cain aide said Thursday that the Cain campaign is considering its legal options over the original Politico story, which revealed that the former head of the National Restaurant Association was accused of sexually harassing at least two women during his tenure in the 1990s.
“This is likely not over with Politico from a legal perspective,” a campaign official told the Post, stopping short of explaining what exactly he meant by taking legal action against the publication.
As reported at the Gateway Pundit, Cain may also want to add the NY Times to the lawsuit. However, an interesting thing is occurring when it comes to Herman Cain’s polling. Following the allegations coming out and the subsequent rebuttals from Cain … the Hermanator finds himself ahead still in the polls. According to a recent Rasmussen poll, Cain leads the GOP candidates in the national poll … Cain 26%, Romney 23% and Gingrich 14%. Herman Cain also leads in a Rasmussen South Carolina poll, Cain 33% Romney 23% and Gingrich 15%. In an ABC-Washington Post poll, it is basically a dead heat between Cain and Romney.
The issue is not whether Herman Cain will finally tell all and explain the matter away, it is whether the bias MSM will let the story go as they smell blood in the water and can aid their candidate Barack Obama.
The Sliming of Herman Cain Begins … Two Women Accused Herman Cain of Inappropriate Behavior & Sexual Harrassment
The following MSM sliming of Herman Cain was not only expected, it was predicted.
The Politico has reported that in the 1990′s Herman Cain was accused by two woman who complained if inappropriate behavior while he was the head of the National Restaurant Association. It is official, the political sliming of Herman Cain has begun. The MSM will do everything possible to destroy a Conservative black man running for office. Let everyone remember that at this point, the story is based on allegations.
During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.
The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.
What a shock that the hit piece comes out as Herman Cain edges into the lead for the GOP nomination for 2012. Herman Cain represents a greater threat to Democrats than Sarah Palin did and look how she and her family were savaged. Cain had previously predicted that he was in for a “high-tech lynching”. Ann Coulter agrees, and stated last night, “It’s outrageous the way liberals treat a black conservative. This is another high-tech lynching” (VIDEO) .
But wouldn’t liberals and Democrats still find a racially-based way to attack Cain? They certainly found a way to attack Clarence Thomas, the black, conservative Supreme Court justice.
“They’re going to come after me more viciously than they would a white candidate,” Cain responded. “You’re right. Clarence Thomas. And so, to use Clarence Thomas as an example, I’m ready for the same high-tech lynching that he went through — for the good of this country.” Cain smiled broadly. “I’m ready for the same high-tech lynching.”
However, the thing is as the Gateway Pundit reminds us, it will not matter whether its Herman Cain or any other GOP candidate, the liberal MSM will make every effort to destroy them and aid Obama in gaining reelecting the White House. Imagine if such comments were made of Barack Obama … who ever made them would be called a racist.