LAPD Confirms Investigating Into Hollywood Pedophile Ring after Actor Corey Feldman Files Formal Report
IS THERE AN EVEN WORSE SHOE TO DROP ON HOLLYWOOD, THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THE PUBLIC BY COREY FELDMAN?
The Harvey Weinsten, Kevin Spacey sexual assault scandals may just be the tip of the sordid, sick and twisted iceberg of Hollywood’s sex scandals that have gone unreported and investigated for decades. Actor Corey Feldman has been claiming for years that there was those that preyed on young actors in Hollywood. His words went unnoticed and unheard. Not any more. According to the Daily Mail, the LAPD is said to be investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child. The dirty little secret of Hollywood is about to blow the lid off the disgusting and reprehensible behavior that was allowed to go on and go unreported to help protect child actors.
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child.
‘Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,’ a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com on Tuesday.
Feldman revealed he had filed a report on Monday.
‘IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE 1ST FORMAL REPORT EVER TAKEN ON ANY OF MY CASES, AS SBPD NEVER FOLLOWED UP BACK IN 1993, & HAS NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS,’ wrote an animated Feldman on Twitter.
He then added: ‘THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!’
Just last week, Feldman revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.
Stranger Things actor Sean Astin has come forward in support of his Goonies co-star Corey Feldman, who last week accused two men, including Jon Grissom, of sexually abusing him when he was a child.
In an essay posted on TwitLonger, Astin reflected on his time with Feldman on the set of the 1985 film. They were both 13 years old; Astin was in the lead role, Mikey, and Feldman played his talkative friend Mouth. Astin said he was never molested, and he didn’t realize Feldman was being abused. But, Astin added, “it was obvious that [Feldman] was having a rough time.”
“I deeply regret not knowing more,” Astin wrote. “I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t know enough or do enough to help Corey or any kid who was in my orbit that was abused in any way.”
In his statement, Astin hinted somewhat ambiguously that Feldman later shared his stories of abuse, including naming his abusers. “I remember aching for him, but not being surprised,” Astin wrote. “When the names of certain people come up, I get a gut feeling, I bet that guys [sic] a pervert or that dude’s bad news.”
Last week, the 46-year-old Feldman named former co-star Jon Grissom as one of his abusers on The Dr. Oz Show. He then called law officials on live TV to report the allegations. Earlier, Feldman told Megyn Kelly on the Today show that former talent manager Marty Weiss (now a convicted sex offender) was also one of his former abusers. Grissom worked with Feldman in 1988′s License to Drive and 1989′s Dream a Little Dream.
Feldman has long been trying raise awareness of sexual abuse of child actors in the industry. Astin said he is “proud” of Feldman and his campaign to expose child abuse in Hollywood. Yet, in the next sentence, he added, “But, I do not pledge blind fealty to my friend.”
23 Year Old Ohio Seminary Student Joel A. Wright Arrested at San Diego Airport, Allegedly Sought Sex With Infants
OH DEAR LORD, THANKFULLY THIS PERV WAS ARRESTED BEFORE HE COULD HARM AN INNOCENT CHILD …
23 year old Joel A. Wright, a seminary student and resident of Columbus, Ohio, was arrested by federal agents in San Diego, CA on Friday for allegedly planning to have sex with multiple infants in Mexico. Wright was charged with two felony counts: crossing state lines with the intention to engage in a sexual act with a minor, and attempting to travel “in interstate and foreign commerce” for the purpose of engaging in illegal sexual conduct with another person. SICK PERV!!! Joel A.Wright is expected to be arraigned on Monday. These types of sickos need to be removed from society forever.
Joel A. Wright, a seminary student and resident of Columbus, was charged with two felony counts: crossing state lines with the intention to engage in a sexual act with a minor, and attempting to travel “in interstate and foreign commerce” for the purpose of engaging in illegal sexual conduct with another person, according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California.
Wright is expected to be arraigned on Monday.
The suspect was taken into custody at San Diego International Airport by special agents with U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement, following a monthslong investigation into child sexual exploitation, according to a news release from the agency.
According to the criminal complaint, after receiving a tip, an undercover HSI special agent took over an email account and began chatting with Wright. Wright believed he was still communicating with a Mexico-based male tour guide he met after placing an online ad. During the email chats with the undercover investigator, Wright allegedly stated he wanted to travel to Tijuana to adopt or own a child under 3 years old and have intercourse with the child.
Subsequently, Wright booked his flight to San Diego and made arrangements to meet the friend of a tour guide at San Diego’s Lindberg Field. Investigators allege the plan was for Wright and the tour guide to then travel to a hotel in Tijuana where he would meet the female infants. Wright was taken into custody by HSI special agents after his plane landed at Lindberg Field Friday morning.
This investigation was conducted under HSI’s Operation Predator, an international initiative to protect children from sexual predators. Since the launch of Operation Predator in 2003, HSI has arrested more than 12,000 individuals for crimes against children, including the production and distribution of online child pornography, traveling overseas for sex with minors, and sex trafficking of children. In fiscal year 2014, more than 2,300 individuals were arrested by HSI special agents under this initiative and more than 1,000 victims identified or rescued.
If anyone has information about suspected child predators or suspicious activity was encouraged to call U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s tip line at 866-DHS-2-ICE or complete its online tip form.
The Dangers Of Social Media from Coby Persin … Child Predator Social Experiment Girl Edition & Boys Edition (VIDEO)
PARENTS, SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TEEN AND PRE-TEEN KIDS ARE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HUH?
THE DANGERS OF SOCIAL MEDIA … SCARED STRAIGHT FOR THE 21 CENTURY … The videos from Coby Persin are some of the most chilling and eye opening that you will ever see. They are an experiment in how child predators use social media to lure teens and preteens into terrible situations. It is the scared straight for the kids of this generation. Some people are outraged by these videos, other look at them as a public service. One would think that the dangers of social media is only targeted to girls, wrong, it is there for boys too.
The following are two videos that all parents with teens and young children who are active on social media need to watch.
Posted September 22, 2015 by Scared Monkeys
Child Endangerment, child porn, Child Welfare, email, endangering the welfare of a child, Human Trafficking, Internet, Kidnapping/Abduction, Pedophilia, sex crimes, Sex Offender, Sex Trafficking, Sexual Assault, Social Media, Texting, Twitter | no comments
69 Year Old Yova Kana Shaday Asks Judge to Let Him Out of Jail So He Can Donate His Sex Offender Sperm Before He’s Too Old to Multiply
JUST SAY NO … DUDE, I THINK WE CAN DO WITHOUT YOUR CHILD MOLESTING, SEX OFFENDER SPERM.
Just when you thought you have heard it all, you realize you have not. 69 year old Yova Kana Shaday gave a personal plea to a federal judge asking permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank. He did promise to return to the lockup following his deposit. Oh, did we mention that a Shaday is a sex offender who failed to register in New York City. According to court records this scumbag POS, with all due respect to excrement, in 2005 pleaded guilty in Superior Court in San Diego to committing a lewd act with a child under the age of 14 and in 2008 he pleaded guilty to molesting a child under the age of 18. Let me be the first to say and go out on a limb, no one wants or needs your child molesting sperm! Talk about endangering the welfare of a child, one that has not even been conceived yet.
This fool might have had a better shot of being let out of jail if he said he was going to rob the sperm bank, not make a deposit.
You too could be the unsuspecting recipient of this child molesting dirt bag’s sperm
A convicted pervert penned a personal plea to a federal judge asking permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank.
Yova Kana Shaday, while awaiting trial for failing to register as a sex offender in New York City, begged Federal Judge Edward Korman for a break so that he could become a first time dad.
Shaday, 69, is apparently worried that his biological clock is ticking and every day spent at the Queens Correctional Facility, a federal lockup in Jamaica, is “robbing my last opportunity to be fruitful and multiply,” according to the letter filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.
He even suggested to Korman that if he’s allowed to visit a sperm bank, he promises to return to the lockup to accept whatever sentence is imposed.
Just Disgusting … Pope Francis Says 1 in 50 Roman Catholic Priests Are Pedophiles … Abuse of Children was Like “Leprosy” Infecting the Church
WHEN WILL THE CATHOLIC CHURCH PURGE ITSELF OF THIS SCOURGE?
Pope Francis was quoted in an Italian newspaper, La Repubblica, that 1 in 50 or 2% of Roman Catholic priests are pedophiles. The Pope said that the abuse of children was like “leprosy” infecting the Church. However, the Vatican was quick to backtrack on the comments and say that the Pope was misquoted. What, did the Pontiff quote a higher number? At some point the Vatican is going to have to come clean and rid itself of this terrible blight. If they think its an “infection” then they best find a cure pretty damn soon.
Pope Francis on Sunday was quoted by an Italian newspaper saying that about two percent — or 1 in 50 — of Roman Catholic priests are pedophiles, but the Vatican quickly released a statement saying the pontiff had been misquoted. Church officials also said that the journalist who did the story for La Repubblica had a history of having long conversations with public figures without taking notes or taping them, and then reconstructing them from memory.
“Many of my collaborators who fight with me (against pedophilia) reassure me with reliable statistics that say that the level of pedophilia in the Church is at about two percent,” Francis was quoted as saying.
The Pope reportedly told Italian newspaper la Repubblica that abuse of children was like “leprosy” infecting the Church.
Francis said the “corruption of a child is the terrible and unclean thing imaginable” and vowed to “confront it with the seriousness it demands”.
He said that paedophilia was unfortunately common and widespread.
“The church is fighting for the eradication of the habit and for education that rehabilitates. But this leprosy is also present in our house,” he was reported to have said.
“Many of my colleagues who are working against it tell me that paedophilia inside the church is at the level of two per cent. Among the two per cent who are paedophiles are priests and even bishops and cardinals.”