16 Year Old Aazis Richardson Arrested and Charged with Murder of Cabbie Vincent Darbenzio Because He Took the Long Way … Hmm, Also Robbed Cabbie of $500
Yeah, the gang member and punk with the illegal gun blames the cabbie …
16 year old Aazis Richardson has been charged with first, second and third degree murder, robbery and other related counts in the shooting death of a cab driver. Richardson shot 47 year old Vincent Darbenzio twice in the head as he claims he did so because he became “upset because the cab driver was taking the long way and ripping him off.” Hmm, so you killed him, that’s the response? Aazis Richardson claims the cabbie was trying to rip him off so what did this thug do, he robbed the cabbie of $500. The shooting occurred at the intersection of Crown Avenue and Pear Street in South Scranton, right outside the entrance to the Valley View Terrace housing complex, one of the city’s first public housing developments. Brian McCarthy, the owner and CEO of McCarthy Flowered Cabs, who Darbenzio worked for said, “This is the most horrific thing that’s ever happened to me since I’ve been in the taxi business.”
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the NAACP and Barack Obama could not be reached for a response.
Full criminal complaint can be rad HERE.
16 year old Aazis Richardson
Aazis Richardson was charged with murder Friday night, hours after police said he shot 47-year-old Vincent Darbenzio twice in the head. The cab driver’s body was found in his vehicle shortly before 5 a.m. near the entrance to a Scranton housing complex.
“Richardson said he got upset because the cab driver was taking the long way and ripping him off,” police wrote in a criminal complaint posted online by The Times-Tribune of Scranton. The complaint said Richardson told investigators the driver kept taking a longer route even after being told shortcuts.
Richardson told police he became angry and shot Darbenzio after telling him to pull over, according to the complaint.
UPDATE I: Teen arrested in Scranton cabbie’s murder has a criminal and gang related past … go figure.
16 years old and already implicated and being investigated in 4 murders. Just lock this kid up for the rest of his life or introduce him to old ” Sparky” and do society a favor.
Mr. Darbenzio picked Mr. Richardson up on Washburn Street about 3 a.m. and Mr. Richardson told detectives he asked to be let out near Valley View Terrace. It was there Mr. Richardson shot Mr. Darbenzio and stole $500 from his pockets before walking away.
He told police he threw the money in the woods near his 1011 Washburn St. home, but police have not found it.
“All homicides have a certain level of coldness,” Chief Carl Graziano said at a news conference after the accused murderer was arraigned. “But this particular defendant exceeds all measurable levels of coldness.”
Police located Mr. Richardson after tracing his address from the phone number used to call for the cab.
Mr. Richardson claims he bought the 9mm handgun for $175 in Newark, N.J., where he said he is a member of the Boyton Boys set of the Bloods gang. Police found the weapon after the defendant continued to glance at a bag where he had stashed it in the attic.
He also claims to be a suspect in a triple homicide in Newark but had been released from jail. District Attorney Andy Jarbola said his office was investigating.
Punk teens trash Kings Plaza Shopping Mall in Mill Basin in Brooklyn, New York as chaos incurs as security and police try to restore order. What is going on in our society that these kind of flash mobs causing violence, damage and disorder continue to occur? But then again we are told that no such thing as the “knockout game” exists, that is of course unless it is white on black crime. The American Thinker has a unique opinion on all of this chaos and violence that we are now at the mercy of the Visigoths and that they are on the loose and barbarians are running amok among us. Sadly, they seem to be correct.
Sources say the incident may have been sparked by a girl wearing a shirt with a picture and derogatory comment about another girl.
The problem then escalated on social media with the girls agreeing to meet up at the mall.
“They just started fighting, throwing stuff off balconies,” said Lequan Jackson, a Macy’s employee, “I was just like I hope they don’t come to my store.”
Lequan Jackson works at Macy’s and watched as security guards quickly notified police.
But it took several hours to clear out the mall and restore order.
A wild flash mob stormed and trashed a Brooklyn mall, causing so much chaos that the shopping center was forced to close during post-Christmas sales, sources said Friday.
More than 400 crazed teens — who mistakenly thought the rapper Fabolous would perform — erupted into brawls all over Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin on Thursday at 5 p.m., sources said.
The troublemakers looted and ransacked several stores as panicked shoppers ran for the exits and clerks scrambled to pull down metal gates.
Some of the teens staged a game of “knockout” on the top floor — and one may have been carrying a gun, sources said.
Then in typical, look at my, bragging … they went to Facebook.
Some of the teens — who had planned the rowdy meet-up on social media — later took to Facebook to brag about it.
“[Kings Plaza] was on tilt today but n-ggas wasn’t catching me,” Ray Ray Sextana posted on Facebook.
Another teen, Mark Wallace, posted, “S–t was crazy at Kings Plaza. So the security started shutting down the mall and kicking all teens out but it was so much of us they couldn’t get control.”
He added,“F–ked up my middle finger tryna fight them bitch ass security guards.”
BYE, BYE WHITEY …
James Joseph “Whitey” Bulger, the former organized crime figure from South Boston, Massachusetts and head of the Winter Hill Gang was dressed in his orange prison jump suit as he was sentenced today to two life sentences in prison plus five years by a federal judge. Ha, because after 2 life sentences, those extra 5 years just put the cherry on the sundae. The 84 year old Bulger was convicted earlier this year of charges that he participated in 11 murders, drug trafficking, racketeering, money laundering, extortion, and pretty much every crime that took place in South Boston. Good riddance, this man will spend the rest of his life in a cage.
James “Whitey” Bulger … Then and Now
Notorious Boston gangster James “Whitey” Bulger was sentenced today to two life sentences in prison plus five years by a federal judge who cited the lives that Bulger wrecked as he rampaged for decades through the city’s underworld under the protection of corrupt FBI agents.
The testimony of human suffering that you and your associates inflicted on others was at times agonizing to hear and painful to watch,” said US District Court Judge Denise J. Casper, who recited, one by one, the names of the people Bulger murdered.
“The scope, the callousness, the depravity of your crimes, are almost unfathomable,” she said in the stillness of a courtroom filled with teary-eyed relatives of the killer’s victims.
Bulger, 84, was convicted earlier this year of charges that he participated in 11 murders, drug trafficking, racketeering, money laundering, extortion, and other crimes. Bulger fled Boston shortly before his 1995 racketeering indictment. One of the FBI’s 10 Most Wanted — along with Osama bin Laden — he eluded a worldwide manhunt until he was captured in June 2011 in Santa Monica, Calif.
The Outlaw and the Lawman from 2001
For those of you not familiar with Boston crime boss Whitey Bulger, the VIDEO below is a good watch. “Whitey” Bulger,
one of the most noted legendary Boston crime bosses, who was the inspiration to the movie, The Departed.”
More Violence in Chicagoland … 3 Year Old Boy & 12 Others Injured after Shooting at Chicago Cornell Square Park
The violence continues in Chicago …
A three year old child was shot in the head and is in critical condition, 12 others injured after yet another shooting in Chicago. The attack took place about 10:15 p.m. at a basketball court on the 51st Street side of Cornell Square Park near Wood Street. Police have released no details, but said the shooting was gang related.
Ten adults and the 3-year-old were transported by Fire Department ambulances after the attack in the 1800 block of West 51st Street in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, said Fire Department Deputy District Chief James Mungovan at the scene. A 12th victim was believed to have driven himself to Little Company of Mary Hospital in Evergreen Park, a source said, citing preliminary information.
Police said later a total of 13 people were shot, the boy, two teens, and 10 adults, with the boy the most seriously wounded. The boy suffered a gunshot wound to the head at an ear that exited through his mouth, and was in critical condition at Mount Sinai Hospital, police said.
Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the NAACP could not be reached for comment.
A mass shooting at a Chicago park left a 3-year-old boy in critical condition and returned the spotlight to gun violence in the city with the nation’s highest number of homicides.
The child was among 13 people shot in Cornell Square Park on the city’s South Side late Thursday night. None of the other victims were listed in critical condition early Friday.
Investigators believe Thursday night’s shooting was also gang-related, said Officer Ron Gaines of the Chicago Police Department.
The 3-year-old victim was shot in the ear, and the bullet exited through his mouth, said Officer Ron Gaines of the Chicago Police Department.
The other victims included two 15-year-olds who were listed in stable condition, Gaines said. The remainder were adults ages 21 to 41. Four were in serious condition. The conditions of the others were listed as stable or good. One adult was treated and released from a hospital.
From the Chicago Tribune: The victims’ ages, sexes and injuries.
- The 3-year-old boy, shot in the ear, in critical condition at Mount Sinai;
- A 17-year-old girl, shot in the foot, condition stabilized at Holy Cross Hospital;
- A 15-year-old boy shot in the arm, stabilized at Holy Cross;
- A man, 27, shot in the leg and wrist, serious condition at Mount Sinai;
- A man, 24, shot twice in the stomach, serious condition at Mount Sinia;
- A man, 21, shot in the leg, serious condition at Mount Sinai;
- A man, 41, shot in the buttocks, serious condition at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital;
- A woman, 33, shot in the shoulder, condition stabilized at Northwestern Memorial Hospital;
- A man, 31, shot in the buttocks, condition stabilized at Northwestern;
- A woman, 23, shot in the foot, condition stabilized at St. Anthony Hospital;
- A man, 37, shot in the leg, in good condition at Stroger;
- A man, 25, shot in the knee, in good condition at Northwestern;
- And a man, 33, who drove himself to Little Company of Mary Hospital in Evergreen Park with a gunshot wound to the leg and who was treated and released.
Oh My … Michelle Malkin Destroys Gun-Grabbing Liberal Democratic Political Strategist Richard Fowler on Hannity … Teen Thrill Kill Thugs Had Guns Illegally
Why we love Michelle Malkin … And why the LEFT do not want any part of this murder case, it does not fit their narrative agenda in any way.
OUCH, Michelle Malkin handed Richard Fowler, Democratic political strategist, on FOX News’ Hannity last night. This lib actually thinks that more gun laws would have prevented the killing of Chris Lane. The gun in the possession of the three “thrill kill” teens was gained illegally as they were all under the age of 18. So what laws could have been enacted except for the confiscation of all guns. And even with that, the criminals, thugs and gang-bangers are still going to find a way to get the guns. It is never about the crime or the murder with the LEFT, its about gun control and gun grabbing.
Would the assault weapons ban have prevented this murder? Obviously not. When one is bored and just wants to kill some one, I hardly believe they are worried about laws, any laws.
What the LIB twist in the wind as the LEFT could not get gun violence any more wrong … is it any wonder why they never want to discuss the Killing Fields of Chicago.