27 Year Old Illegal Immigrant Juan Corona-Martinez Charged With Raping Deaf-Mute Woman In DeLand, FL
Doing the job that Americans just aren’t willing to do …
27 year old illegal immigrant, Juan Corona-Martinez, has been arrested and held on $50,000 bond. The illegal was charged with the rape of a deaf-mute woman in DeLand, Florida. According to reports, when Juan Corona-Martinez was questioned the following day by Spanish-speaking detectives, the suspect claimed initially he did not have sex with her, but changed his story later on. Isn’t that special but what would you expect from an individual who is willing to break the laws of the United States by being in the country illegally? DeLand police noted in the police report that Corona-Martinez is in the United States illegally and that he was a flight risk if released from jail.
Makes you just want to pass amnesty, doesn’t it?
Yea, because entering the country illegally is such a harmless act
Juan Corona-Martinez (picture courtesy Volusia County Jail) of Becca Lane in DeLand is held on $50,000 bond following his arrest on Friday.
The DeLand Police Department says they were called out to Florida Hospital DeLand on November 19th when a 37-year-old woman told a friend she had been raped by Corona-Martinez.
That woman – who was not identified in the arrest report – claims she had met Corona-Martinez at a birthday party on the night of November 18th and invited him and 2 other friends to her home after they had left the party to buy wine.
According to the arrest report, the 2 friends left the woman’s home soon after arriving and Corona-Martinez stayed behind.
She told DeLand P.D. she was cooking food for Corona-Martinez in the kitchen when he approached her from behind and started kissing her neck, telling her that he liked her.
The woman told police she kept telling Corona-Martinez that she did not want to have sex with him, but that Corona-Martinez “did not care”, forcing her into the bedroom so that they could have sex.
Mother & Step Father, Sophia & Fernando Richter, Arrested For Imprisoned Three Girls, Siblings Ages 12, 13 & 17 in Tucson, AZ Home for 2 Years … Charged With Child Abuse (Physical/Mental), Kidnapping & Sexual Abuse – VIDEO
GEEZ, ANOTHER HOUSE OF HORRORS, THIS TIME IN TUCSON, AZ … SICK, SICK SICK!!!
A Tucson, Arizona mother and step-father are under arrest after police discovered three girls, siblings ages 12, 13 and 17, imprisoned in the family home for what is said to be 2 years. Police said a 34 year old man and a 32 year old woman were booked into the Pima County Jail on suspicion of three counts of kidnapping, three counts of child emotional abuse, three counts of physical child abuse and the step-father is also be charged with suspicion of sexual abuse of a person under 15 years of age.
In the Police press conference, authorities said that police responded to a 911 call (Press conference – VIDEO) regarding a domestic fight involving a knife at 4:00 am at a home on the 2800 block on North Estrella Avenue to investigate. Upon arrival they found two juvenile females, ages 12 and 13. They had run to their neighbors house alleging that their stepfather had kicked in their bedroom door in an attempt to assault them with a knife. The girls told officers that they had been held imprisoned in their bedroom separately in the house for two years. The police then went to the family home and found a third girl held captive in the house. All three girls were extremely filthy and malnourished.
Tucson Police Dept. Capt. Mike Gillooly Discusses the discovery of 3 female siblings, aged 12, 13, and 17, held captive
The Arizona Republic reports on this sick and disgusting story:
A Tucson couple was arrested Tuesday after three girls told police they had been imprisoned in a home for up to two years, authorities said.
The girls are siblings — ages 12, 13 and 17 — and police are investigating two of their relatives, a 32-year-old woman and a 34-year-old man, on allegations of child abuse and imprisonment.
Authorities said the girls appeared malnourished and extremely dirty, and were living in filthy conditions.
The girls told police they hadn’t bathed in four to six months and were fed one meal a day, according to a Tucson police statement.
Details were sparse on Tuesday night, but police said they were called at about 4a.m. to a house on reports of an assault. The two youngest girls said they escaped and went to a neighbor for help after the 34-year-old man tried to break into a room while brandishing a knife, the statement said.
Police said they found the 17-year-old girl in a locked bedroom during a search of the home. The sisters told police that the eldest girl was kept in a separate bedroom from the other two and that they had not seen each other for months, possibly up to two years, police said.
UPDATE I: The faces of Evil - Tucson cops describe hell house where three girls endured relentless noise and only one meal a day.
Step monster Fernando Richter &
mom (sorry, she is no mother) Sophia Richter
Exactly why were these individuals offered bail, exactly?
The home in Tucson, Ariz. where three girls were held captive was a house of horrors with 24-hour surveillance, an elaborate alarm system and music blasted round the clock, police said Wednesday.
Stepdad Fernando Richter, 34, and mom Sophia Richter, 32, face multiple charges of kidnapping and child abuse of the girls aged 12, 13 and 17.
The girls even resorted to using their closets as modified bathrooms when the parents failed to let them out, cops said Wednesday afternoon at a press conference.
The deranged parents appeared via video in court Wednesday morning. A judge set their bail at $100,000 and $75,000, respectively.
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, October 16, 2013 – Ex-San Diego Mayor Bob Filner Pleads Guilty to One Charge of False Imprisonment & Two Counts of Battery
- Disgraced Bob Filner pleaded guilty to charges involving 3 women; one charge of false imprisonment and two misdemeanor counts of battery. “Filthy” Filner finally resigned effective August 30, 2013, even though back in July he did not believe he was guilty of any sexual harassment of woman. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Listen to the podcast below.
Under the plea agreement, Filner will not serve any time behind bars but will spend three months in home confinement, give up most of his mayoral pension and promise never to run for office again.
Filner will also undergo treatment as “directed by a mental health professional” during his three years of probation.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!
How on earth are these illegal sex offenders afforded rights under the US Constitution, when it seems like law abiding, actual citizens of the US are having theirs taken away every single day? ICE has released 2,837 illegal alien sex offenders from detention and back into the US population. UNREAL!!! Has the SCOTUS lost their collective minds? So now illegal sex offender have rights. Maybe we can get them drivers licenses too.
Who honestly thinks that this could be a good idea? I have to 100% agree with the minority decent, Justice Antonin Scalia, who said: “Insofar as a claimed legal right to release into this country is concerned, an alien under final order of removal stands on an equal footing with an inadmissible alien at the threshold of entry: He has no such right.”
The 2,837 sex offenders represented five percent of the 59,347 deportable aliens that have been released from detention under the supervision of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), according to the GAO report, which was released Thursday.
“There are circumstances in which criminal aliens who have been ordered removed from the United States – including those convicted of a sex offense – cannot be removed,” the report states. “For example, a criminal alien may not be removed because the designated country will not accept the alien’s return.”
The GAO report refers to the 2001 Supreme Court case Zadvydas v. Davis to explain why ICE is required to release foreigners who have been convicted of sex crimes. In its 5-4 decision, the court ruled that the indefinite detention of removable aliens for greater than six months is unconstitutional unless there is “significant likelihood of removal in the reasonably foreseeable future.”
“Freedom from imprisonment lies at the heart of the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause,” Associate Justice Stephen Breyer wrote in the majority opinion. Breyer was joined in this opinion by J.P. Stevens (a Gerald Ford apppointee), Sandra Day O’Connor (a Reagan appointee), Ruth Bader Ginsburg (a Clinton appointee), and David Souter (a George H.W. Bush appointee).
Four former Vanderbilt Football Players (JaBorian McKenzie, Cory Batey, Brandon Vandenburg & Brandon Banks Charged with Rape and Aggravated Sexual Battery of Unconscious 21 Year Old Female Coed
Four former Vanderbilt football players have been charged with the rape and aggravated sexual assault of an unconscious 21 year old female coed. Brandon Vandenburg, 20, from California; Brandon Eric Banks, 19, from Maryland; JaBorian “Tip” McKenzie, 18 from Mississippi and Cory Batey, 19, of Nashville, were charged with five counts each of aggravated rape and two counts of aggravated sexual battery. Vandenburg was also charged with one count of unlawful photography and tampering with evidence. The incident occurred in the early hours on the Vanderbilt campus in Nashville, Tennessee in June 23, 2013. However, it wasn’t discovered by university officials until two days later after officials there were reviewing hallway camera footage in an unrelated incident when they saw the four former football players acting suspiciously. The players were subsequently kicked off the football team and dimissed from the university.
Cory Batey has already been arrested and taken to General Hospital for a mandatory blood draw. Tennessee police are attempting to track down the other three down and have notified authorities in the states they reside that indictments have been issued. They have the option to surrender themselves to authorities or arrest warrants will be issued.
From The Tennessean:
Four former Vanderbilt University football players were charged Friday in the rape of an unconscious student in a Gillette Hall dormitory room in a case police described as “unsettling.”
Brandon Vandenburg, 20, from California; Brandon Eric Banks, 19, from Maryland; JaBorian “Tip” McKenzie, 18 from Mississippi and Cory Batey, 19, of Nashville, were charged with five counts each of aggravated rape and two counts of aggravated sexual battery. Vandenburg was also charged with one count of unlawful photography and tampering with evidence.
Police said the case came to light only after university officials saw something suspicious while reviewing surveillance camera footage in an unrelated matter.
A Special You Tube Thank You from Former Ohio Kidnap Victims Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus & Michelle Knight … Victims No More, They Are Getting Their Lives Back
THE FOLLOWING IS THE DEFINITION OF COURAGE.
The Ohio kidnap victims get their life back with love and support of family friends, loved ones … and you!
The three young women held captive in a Cleveland home for almost a decade break their silence and thank the public for their support in a public statement posted on YouTube. Kudos to the three young woman for taking their lives back and not allowing the animal who took so much for them to define them and ruin their lives forever. Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight were held captive by Ariel Castro in an unspeakable house of horror for a decade.
Smiling and appear upbeat, Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus speak separately in a three-minute, 30-second video released on YouTube.
“I may have been through hell and back, but I am strong enough to walk through hell with a smile on my face and my head held high,” Knight says, reading from a statement. “I will not let the situation define who I am. I will define the situation. I don’t want to be consumed by hatred.”
Knight says she is building a “brand new life.”
THANK YOU FROM AMANDA BERRY, GINA DEJESUS & MICHELLE KNIGHT
From the Cleveland Plain Dealer:
They say they appreciate the community’s financial help and prayers. DeJesus’ mother, Nancy Ruiz, is quick to thank the Cleveland Courage Fund. The fund is a bank account set up to receive donations to help the three women make the transition from 10 years of captivity to independence. It has received $1.05 million from 9,200 donors, and some of the money has flowed to the women and their families already.
In the video, an off-camera voice asks DeJesus what she would say to people who have contributed to the fund and have helped her and her family. “I would say thank you for the support.”
Berry calls the support unbelievable.
“Everyone who has been there to support us has been a blessing,” she says. She adds that she is getting stronger each day but continues to seek privacy.
Let’s hope these three young ladies are back on their way to getting some semblance of normalcy in their lives and are allowed to.
Four Vanderbilt University Football Players Dismissed from Team Amid Sex Crime Investigation (Update: Players Dismissed from Vanderbilt)
FOUR VANDERBILT FOOTBALL PLAYERS DISMISSED FROM TEAM …
The Vanderbilt football team has made great strides in recent years in the SEC under the guidance and coaching of James Franklin. However, they find themselves in the midst of sex crimes. Four Vanderbilt football players have been dismissed from the team. As The Tennessean reports, the four dismissed players have been placed on interim suspension from the university amid a sex crimes investigation by Nashville Metro police. The names of the players have not been named, as there have yet to be any arrests or indictments as the investigation continues into the incident. It has been confirmed that the Nashville Metropolitan Police Department’s Sex Crimes Unit began an investigation on Wednesday in regard to a matter that was alleged to have occurred at a Vanderbilt University dormitory. That investigation has been confirmed to be tied to the four dismissed players. What a sad state of affairs when even an academic institution like Vanderbilt fall pray to the crimes committed by athletes.
Four Vanderbilt football players have been dismissed from the team and placed on interim suspension from the university amid a sex crimes investigation by Metro police.
Vanderbilt announced the dismissals and suspensions for violation of team rules this morning. The players were not identified.
“The well-being of our students is of paramount concern to us, and we will not tolerate any actions that threaten student safety and security,” said Beth Fortune, Vanderbilt vice chancellor for public affairs, in the release.
Metro police and Vanderbilt’s administration were keeping a tight lid on details of the incident and no arrests had been made as of Friday night.
“I can confirm that the Metropolitan Police Department’s Sex Crimes Unit began an investigation on Wednesday in regard to a matter that was alleged to have occurred at a Vanderbilt University dormitory,” said Don Aaron, spokesman for Metro police. “Our sex crimes detectives became involved as the result of a notification to us on Wednesday from Vanderbilt University police. The investigation remains very much in progress.
Vanderbilt has dismissed four football players from the team and kicked them off campus while Nashville police investigate whether a sex crime occurred in a campus dormitory.
The school’s public affairs department announced Friday that four players — none of whom it named — were suspended from the team. The university issued another release Saturday morning indicating they’re removed from the team and on interim suspension from the university “effective immediately, pending further investigation and/or a hearing.”
School officials say the players can’t return to campus “without explicit permission” from the school’s office of student conduct and academic integrity.
Former NFL Tennessee Titan’s Cheerleader Elizabeth “Leigh” Garner Arrested and Charged after Offering Oral Sex to 12 Year Old Boy at Parents’ Party in Murfreesboro, TN
Elizabeth “Leigh” Garner, the 42 year old former NFL Tennessee Titan’s cheerleader was arrested after she was accused of sexually assaulting a 12 year old boy. As reported by CBS News, police in Murfreesboro, TN say Garner was visiting a friend’s home when she followed a 12 year old boy into the bathroom, fondled him, and then tried to seduce him. According to the police report, Garner told detectives that she was drunk that evening and she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the residence. Elizabeth “Leigh” Garner, 42, of 806 Highland Park Court in Nashville, TN was charged with sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for child rape. Garner was released on $30,000 bail and faces more than eight years in prison if convicted. Garner claims that she is innocent.
A former NFL cheerleader offered a 12-year-old boy oral sex after following him into a bathroom during his parents’ house party, police have said.
Elizabeth “Leigh” Garner, 42, is accused of trying to seduce the preteen by fondling his penis and trying to pull down his pants.
He bolted after she asked if he’d “ever been with a woman.”
Telling his mom what had happened, she called the police.
Garner was last a cheerleader for the Titans in 2008 when she gained attention because of her age. She was featured on blogs and newspapers as a 38-year-old who made a team made of up mostly 20-somethings. My how the once mighty have fallen. Just how drunk was some one to think that a 12 year old boy was an adult, or just how stupid does Elizabeth “Leigh” Garner think we really are?