THE MANCHESTER TERROR BOMBING WAS A FAMILY AFFAIR … FATHER & BROTHER ARRESTED.
Two more arrests have been made in connection with the Manchester, England terror bombing. The father and brother of Salman Abedi, the suspected terrorist responsible for the suicide bombing that left 22 young individuals dead, were arrested in Libya. According to the Daily Mail, the terrorist suicide bomber’s family had ties to terror.
The family of the Manchester suicide bomber have links to terror networks around the world as it emerged the killer was in a German hotbed of Islamic extremists four days before the attack, it was revealed last night.
REMEMBER THE LIVES LOST BY THE HANDS OF RADICAL ISLAM
The father and younger brother of the Manchester Arena bomber have been arrested in Libya.
The Telegraph understands Hashem Abedi, 20, the brother of suspected attacker Salman Abedi, was arrested last night in the capital Tripoli by counterterrorism forces on suspicion of links to the Islamic State group.
Three armed vehicles arrived to take away their father, Ramadan Abedi, an administrative manager of the Central Security Force in Tripoli, late Wednesday afternoon.
A third brother, Ismail, has also been arrested after police raids in the UK. The family are believed to live between Manchester, where the children were born and grew up, and Libya.
The revelation comes as detectives probe a “network” linked to the Manchester suicide bomber as more details are beginning to emerge about Salman.
A Muslim community worker has said that members of the public called the police anti-terrorism hotline warning about the Manchester suicide bomber’s extreme and violent views several years ago.
It is also understood that Abedi was in Manchester earlier this year when he told people of the value of dying for a cause and made hardline statements about suicide operations and the conflict in Libya.
The community worker – who did not want to be identified – said two people who knew Salman Abedi at college made separate calls to the police.
WAPO: Manchester bombing probe expands to Germany amid raids, arrests in Britain.
Police used controlled explosives to carry out a raid in the early hours of Thursday while also arresting two male suspects in Manchester. The arrests brought to eight the number of people in British custody who are suspected of involvement in the attack.
While the nation observed a one-minute silence at the stroke of 11 a.m. to honor those who died in the attack, a bomb disposal unit was called to the southwest of Manchester to investigate a suspicious package. The police later said that the area had been “deemed safe.”
Meanwhile, a German security official told The Washington Post that the bomber, 22-year-old Salman Abedi, had been in Düsseldorf just four days before the bombing. The development signaled an expansion of an investigation that already has stretched to North Africa and continental Europe.
Authorities were investigating whether Abedi had possible contacts with extremists in Germany, including during a 2015 visit to Frankfurt, the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. Abedi was en route back to Britain from Istanbul when he stopped off in Düsseldorf.
President Donald Trump calls Radiscal Islam Suicide Bomber an ‘Evil Loser’ Following Manchester Arena Carnage (VIDEO)
TRUMP CALLS MANCHESTER, ENGLAND SUICIDE BOMBER AN “EVIL LOSER”
Its about time some one called these individuals for what they really are. In the wake of the horrific Manchester, England terrorist suicide bombing that left 23 dead and scores more injured, President Donald Trump took to the podium and called the terrorist coward for what he really was, an evil loser. What a far cry from the days and reactions of the past eight years of Obama.
TERRORIST ATTACKS MANCHESTER, ENGLAND …
Twenty-two people are dead following a terrorist suicide bombing that took place in Manchester, England following an Ariana Grande concert. Police said the explosion took place outside the arena catching people as they exited. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the cowardly act.
The bomber also died when he detonated an improvised explosive device near one of the venue’s exits at 10:33 p.m. local time (5:33 p.m. ET) on Monday, according to authorities.
Officials said 59 other people were injured. Many others remained missing.
The incident sparked a nightlong search for loved ones as frantic parents tried to locate their children, and groups of friends scattered by the explosion sought each another.
Video shot inside the 21,000-capacity venue showed teenagers screaming as they made their way out amid a sea of pink balloons. Some fans were still wearing the pop star’s trademark kitten ears as they fled.
“We have been treating this as a terrorist incident,” Greater Manchester Police Chief Constable Ian Hopkins told reporters. “Our priority is to establish whether he was acting alone or as part of a network.”
The Mirror: “This is only the beginning”: Sick video shows ISIS jihadist make ominous warning after Manchester Arena blast
One would have thought this would have already been in effect …
The U.S State Department has issued a travel alert for Europe due to the continued threat of terrorist attacks. With the continued terrorist acts throughout Europe, one wonders whether this is the new norm for the old continent?
In the alert, the State Department cited recent incidents in France, Russia, Sweden and the United Kingdom and said Islamic State and al Qaeda “have the ability to plan and execute terrorist attacks in Europe.”
The State Department’s previous travel alert for Europe, issued ahead of the winter holiday season, expired in February. A State Department official said Monday’s alert was not prompted by a specific threat, but rather recognition of the continuing risk of attacks especially ahead of the summer holidays. The alert expires on Sept. 1.
Malls, government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, airports and other locations are all possible targets for attacks, the State Department’s alert said.
Full travel warning alert can be read HERE.
Thousands of German Protesters Take to the Streets Saying Chancellor Merkel ‘Must Go’ and Her Open Borders Immigration Policies
GERMAN PEOPLE RISE UP AGAINST CHANCELLOR MERKEL AND HER OPEN BORDERS IMMIGRATION POLICIES …
Chancellor Angela Merkel finds herself in a precarious situation as the German people march in the streets and demand that “SHE MUST GO.” This is in response to her ‘open-door’ policy that many have blamed for four brutal terrorist attacks that left 13 dead over the last month. Three of the attackers were among 1.1 million who entered as refugees as part of Merkel’s open door policy. But what does Merkel do, defends her policy as innocent Germans are murdered. This is what happens when you have open borders and let not only terrorists into your country, but also individuals who have no intention of ever assimilating to your culture.
- Suicide bomber in Germany pledged allegiance to ISIS leader.
- 21year old Syrian refugee hacks PREGNANT woman to death with machete and injures two others before hero BMW driver runs him over in yet another attack in Germany.
- ISIL flag found in room of German train attacker.
Guess what America, this is what is in sore for the United States as well as Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton want to do the same and bring in unvetted refugees from parts of the world that hate the US and where ISIS has stated that they will infiltrate the refugee population.
Merkel on the ropes: Thousands of German protesters take to the streets saying she ‘Must Go’ and a key coalition ally withdraws support to open-door immigration policy after terror attacks
- Thousands to gather in towns and cities across Germany today at 3pm
- They are calling for her resignation over open door immigration policy
- Comes after four brutal attacks leaving nearly a dozen dead in one week
- Three of the attackers were among 1.1million who entered as refugees
Merkel’s premiership is hanging by a thread today as thousands gathered to call for her resignation while a key political ally dramatically withdrew his support over immigration policy.
More than 5,000 protested in Berlin and thousands more throughout Germany over the ‘open-door’ policy that many have blamed for four brutal terrorist attacks that left 13 dead over the last month.
The Chancellor faced a fresh wave of fury after it emerged that two recent terror attacks and a third killing were carried out by men who entered the country as refugees.