Outrage on the Internet After VIDEO of 12 Year Old Katelyn Nicole Davis’ Suicide Shared on Social Media

 WITH ALL THAT IS GOOD WITH SOCIAL MEDIA … THIS IS NOT.

This can only be described as beyond tragic. On December 30, 2016 Katelyn Nicole Davis live-streamed her suicide on social media outside her home in Cedartown, Georgia. the 12 year old girl hanged herself in her front yard, reportedly after claims of physical and sexual abuse by a male relative. To make matters worse, the video is now being re-posted by numerous website. WE WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. Now there is outrage on the internet as the video of her suicide is being shared and circulated through out the web, as authorities appear helpless to stop it. Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd stated there’s nothing he can do:

“We did our due diligence to try to remove it, but it’s impossible. There’s too many websites that have it, there’s too many people who have it on their device.”

God bless this child as our prayer go out to her family and friend. And may justice come swiftly to those responsible for crimes against Katelyn Nicole Davis. Rest in Peace.

Katelyn Nicole Davis

Days after a 12-year-old girl broadcast her suicide live on a social media site; Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd said he can’t stop people from sharing the video online.

In the video, Katelyn Nicole Davis claimed she had been physically and sexually abused by a family member, then hung herself in the front yard of her Cedartown home on December 30.

Chief Dodd was initially unaware video of the girl’s death was being shared on social media.

“We were actually contacted by a police officer from California who saw it the night of the event,” Chief Dodd told FOX 5′s Deidra Dukes.

The police department’s been flooded with Facebook messages, emails, and phone calls from as far away as Great Britain from people who are outraged the video is being shared online and demanding the police have it taken down.

Do the right thing folks, if you have put this video up, please take it down. The idea that anyone would want to show the suicide of anything, let alone a 12 year old, suspected sexual assault victim is reprehensible.

Prior to Airport Fort Lauderdale Shooting FBI Closed Alaska Investigation … Then Esteban Santiago Goes On Mass Murder Attack … Suspect Told Investigators, He Planned the Attack … Could Face Death Penalty

JUST LIKE WITH SO MANY OF THESE MASS KILLINGS, IT WAS PREVENTABLE … JUST WTF WAS THE FBI THINKING IN DEALING WITH THIS LUNATIC?

According to accounts, the suspect in the Fort Lauderdale, FL airport shooting that left 5 people dead and several more injured told investigators that he planned the attack. 26 year old Esteban Santiago has been charged with federal crimes and could face the death penalty. As per FBI Agent George Piro, Santiago spoke to investigators for several hours after the mass murder attack at the Fort Lauderdale airport where  he opened fire with a 9mm semi-automatic handgun that he appears to have legally checked on a flight from Alaska. WHAT!!! You will read below why such astonishment as to how on earth this individual was allowed to possess a gun, let alone legally check it on the plane. Not to mention, Esteban Santiago bought a one way ticket to Florida. Did this not sound off any bells or raise any red flags? Nope, the TSA was too busy checking  grandma’s walker and patting down little girls. It does not matter if this was an act of terror or not, how does someone who alerted the notice of the FBI because of insane actions, then be given his gun back, allowed to board a plane with a one way ticket and then allowed to check a gun. Have we completely lost all common sense?

Airport_Shooting_Florida_Suspect_Esteban Santiago

The suspected gunman in an airport shooting rampage in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. — Esteban Santiago, 26, an Iraq War veteran — has been charged with federal crimes and could face the death penalty, the Justice Department announced Saturday night.

Santiago showed signs of violence and what authorities called “erratic behavior” in the months before they said he traveled 4,000 miles from home, loaded a gun in a baggage area and killed five people in some 80 seconds.

“The area was crowded with newly-arrived passengers retrieving their luggage, according to a news release from the Department of Justice. “Santiago started shooting, aiming at his victims’ heads until he was out of ammunition

However, why does there only have to be a terror angle to something in order for a suspect to be considered a danger to the public? Esteban Santiago was a mental case who should have been committed to an insane asylum after being arrested twice for domestic violence and then showing up to an FBI office in Alaka telling agents his mind was being controlled, complaining that the government was forcing him to watch Islamic State videos. AND YOU GAVE THIS LUNATIC HIS GUN BACK, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Investigators said Saturday that Santiago drew frequent police attention for domestic violence in his Alaska home town and twice was arrested within the last year. Two months before the shooting, they said, he was admitted to a mental-health facility after showing up at an FBI field office and telling agents his mind was being controlled, complaining that the government was forcing him to watch Islamic State videos.

Police held his gun for a month, and then gave it back to him, authorities said.

Those sporadic run-ins now raise questions about how Santiago evaded detection as he boarded two flights — checking in a weapon — before he landed at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and allegedly fired at unsuspecting travelers.

Investigators said they were still trying to determine if there was a terrorism motive. A day after the shooting, agents had interviewed more than 100 people, including Santiago, who surrendered after firing all of his ammunition by dropping onto the floor, spread-eagle, near a baggage area when a sheriff’s deputy approached him, according to an FBI affidavit.

Istanbul New Year’s Terror Nightclub Attack ‘Leaves 39 Dead’

TERRORISM IN ISTANBUL LEAVES SCORES DEAD … 

At least 39 people have been killed, including at least 15 foreigners, in an attack on a nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey.  The horrific massacre took place as at least 700 nightclub-goers were celebrating New Years Eve in Istanbul, Turkey, when the terrorist struck. According to reports. it was a lone terrorist gunman who reportedly shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ before opening fire, armed with an AK-47.

A gunman opened fire in Reina nightclub at about 01:30 local time (22:30 GMT), as revellers marked the new year.

Suleyman Soylu said efforts were continuing to find the attacker, who was believed to have acted alone.

At least 69 people were being treated in hospital, the minister added. Four were said to be in a serious condition.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the attackers were trying to “create chaos” and pledged to “fight to the end” against terrorism.
‘Different countries’

Addressing reporters early on Sunday, Mr Soylu said: “This was a massacre, a truly inhuman savagery.”

“A manhunt for the terrorist is under way. Police have launched operations. We hope the attacker will be captured soon.”

Remembering Those We Lost in 2016 … IN MEMORIAM

IN MEMORIAM : 2016

We sadly lost too many of those that we grew up with idolizing in sports, movies, music and entertainment in 2016. Honestly, I cannot remember a year that more people from my childhood were lost.  From music icons like David Bowie, Prince, Glenn Frey and Merle Haggard, to sports giants like Muhammad Ali,  Arnold Palmer and Mr. Hockey, Gordie Howe, to all too many actors, actresses and celebrities that we grew up with like Florence Henderson, Dan Haggerty, Carrie Fisher, Alan Thicke to the voice of baseball when I was a kid, Joe Garagiola . We lost former First lady Nancy Reagan and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. We lost the greatest female basketball coach Pat Summit.  And we lost an American hero, John Glenn.

God bless all and may you rest in eternal peace …

Sadly we lost such Hollywood actors like Gene Wilder, Alan Rickman, Florence Henderson, Garry Shandling, Alan Thicke, Patty Duke, Garry Marshall (director, producer & actor), Kenny Baker (R2-D2), Robert Vaughn, Ron Glass, Margaret Whitton, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Ken Howard, George Kennedy, Carrie Fisher, Doris Roberts, Steven Hill, Abe Vigota, Debbie Reynolds and far too many more …

IMDB’s In Memoriam: Stars We Lost in 2016

Actors and Actresses we lost in 2016

THE LOST LEGENDS OF 2016: IN MEMORIAM

Posted December 31, 2016 by
Celebrity, Deceased, Music, Obituary, Sports | one comment

Debbie Reynolds Dies at Age 84 after Suffering a stroke One Day after her Daughter Carrie Fisher Passes Away

SADLY, THERE WILL BE A FUNERAL FOR TWO …

Hollywood legend and icon Debbie Reynolds has passes away at the age of 84 after suffering a stroke. She died just one day after her daughter, Carrie Fisher, died after suffering a massive heart attack and never regaining consciousness. According to reports prior to her stroke Reynold’s stated, “I want to be with Carrie”. The Hollywood icon died at Cedars- Sinai hospital.

Hollywood legend Debbie Reynolds died on Wednesday a day after the death of her daughter, telling family before a suspected stroke: ‘I want to be with Carrie’

The 84-year-old was rushed from her son Todd’s Beverly Hills home at around 1pm after falling ill while planning her daughter’s funeral.

She died in hospital hours later.

Todd Fisher revealed on Wednesday evening how his mother had been shattered with grief since his sister’s death the previous day.

On the morning of her death, she told him: ‘I miss her so much, I want to be with Carrie,’ according to TMZ.

Carrie Fisher, 60, died on Tuesday from complications which stemmed from a heart attack she suffered on Christmas Eve while flying to Los Angeles from London.

Debbie Reynolds, ‘Singin’ in the Rain’ Star and Carrie Fisher’s Mother, Dies at 84

The vivacious blonde, who had a close but sometimes tempestuous relationship with her daughter, was one of MGM’s principal stars of the 1950s and ’60s in such films as the 1952 classic “Singin’ in the Rain” and 1964’s “The Unsinkable Molly Brown,” for which she received an Oscar nomination as best actress.

Reynolds received the SAG lifetime achievement award in January 2015; in August of that year the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences voted to present the actress with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award at the Nov. 14 Governors Awards, but she was unable to attend the ceremony due to an “unexpectedly long recovery from a recent surgery.”

Reynolds had a wholesome girl-next-door look which was coupled with a no-nonsense attitude in her roles. They ranged from sweet vehicles like “Tammy” to more serious fare such as “The Rat Race” and “How the West Was Won.” But amid all the success, her private life was at the center of one of the decade’s biggest scandals when then-husband, singer Eddie Fisher, left her for Elizabeth Taylor in 1958.

Posted December 29, 2016 by
Deceased, Hollywood, Obituary | one comment

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It