Daily Commentary – Wednesday, November 25, 2015 – City of Chicago Bracing for Protests After Video is Released
- Of a graphic video showing a Chicago police officer shooting and killing a black teen. The officer has been charged with first degree murder.
A black teen running down the road was shot sixteen times by a Chicago police officer. He had PCP in his system and a small knife on his person. At no point did he seem to make any threatening moves toward any of the multiple police officers who were on the scene that night. Here we are, months later, and we are seeing the video for the first time.
Hours after a Chicago police officer was ordered held without bond on a first-degree murder charge, the city released a shocking police dash-cam video that captured the white officer opening fire on an African American teen on a Southwest Side street, striking him 16 times and killing him.
The video is about six minutes long and appears to show 17-year-old Laquan McDonald running down the middle of Pulaski Road near 41st Street when Officer Jason Van Dyke, standing next to his SUV, opens fire.
It was released to the media after a late afternoon news conference by Superintendent Garry McCarthy and Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
McCarthy said he understood how people will feel watching the video but urged calm.
“The officer in this case took a young man’s life, and he’s going to have to account for his actions,” McCarthy said. “People have a right to be angry, people have a right to protest.”
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, November 24, 2015 – Join us Tonight for an Hour Long Discussion with Author David
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO AT 9 PM ET
LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, November 24, 2015 Download Podcast
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, November 24, 2015 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with Author David Merkatz
- David Merkatz discusses his book Wrongly Charged about being falsely accused of major felonies
Daily Commentary – Monday, November 23, 2015 – Islamophobia; Dislike of or Prejudice against Islam or Muslims
- This is exactly what the terrorists want, for us to panic and run scared
Daily Commentary – Monday, November 23, 2015 Download
Daily Commentary – Friday, November 20, 2015 – Newly Elected Canada PM Trudeau to Welcome 25,000 Syrian Refugees!
- By the end of this year! His plan to welcome 500 per day have many in Canada concerned about safety
Daily Commentary – Friday, November 20, 2015 Download
Daily Commentary – Thursday, November 19, 2015 – While President Obama Fantasizes About Owning An NBA Team
- The rest of us are left worried about terrorists and wondering..what will be next?
Daily Commentary – Thursday, November 19, 2015 Download
- Does that surprise anyone? So is he still WINNING?
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, November 17, 2015 – In The Wake of the Paris Attacks, Questions Regarding Refugees Abound
- President Obama, Trudeau of Canada and Merkel of Germany are all trying to figure out the best way to vet refugees prior to allowing them entrance into their countries
Daily Commentary – Monday, November 16, 2015 – Another Terrorist Attack By ISIS Last Friday in France
- They are claiming at least one was a Syrian refugee. What is the USA and Canada going to do now about their plan to take in Syrian refugees in the light of this attack?
Daily Commentary – Monday, November 16, 2015 Download
Daily Commentary – Friday, November 13, 2015 – So Donald Trump is Still Touting his Immigration Plan
- Claims he’ll set up a “deportation force” to round up 11 million illegals and send them back to where they came from