- Risky pattern of taking with other drugs leading to DUI’s and worse
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, March 11, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Monday, March 10, 2014 – Continued Discussion From Friday’s Dana Pretzer Show … Greta Van Susteren Doing a New Show on the Jennifer Kesse Missing Since January 24, 2006 in Orlando, FL
- Great to hear that Greta Van Susteren will be doing a new show on the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse
The Dana Pretzer Show – Friday, March 7, 2014 – With Special Guests Blink from Blink on Crime, Dr. Mike Cassaro and Mike McIntyre
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO AT 9 PM ET
- Blink from Blink On Crime Updating Us on Current Cases
- Dr Mike Cassaro discussing the state of Talk Radio Today
- Mike McIntyre Crime Reporter, Radio Host and Author with an update on Vince Li
LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET
The Dana Pretzer Show – Friday, March 7, 2014 Download Podcast
- With special guests, Blink from Blink on Crime, Dr. Mike Cassaro and Mike McIntyre
Daily Commentary – Friday, March 7, 2014 Download
- 3 third grade students were caught by another student smoking pot in the schools bathroom
CBS – San Francisco: 3rd-Graders Caught Smoking Pot In Sonora School Bathroom.
It used to be if you got caught, ‘Smokin’ in the Boy’s Room’, it was cigarettes and it was high school. However, not these days. It is the 3rd grade and POT!!! But wait, I thought so many are saying that pot is okay, it was those dastardly cigarettes that were evil. As Dana says in his commentary, be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it. So what band will be doing the next cover of The Brownville Station’s classic song and what will it be titled, ‘Tokin’ in the Elementary School Boy’s Room’?
Three third-grade students at a Sonora elementary school were busted for smoking pot in the school’s bathroom last week.
Two 8-year-olds and a 9-year-old were caught by another student, who immediately informed school administrators. Those officials then alerted local police.
The students were questioned by officers, and later released to their parents on February 27th.
- Number 1 is Adam 12! In seasons five through seven, they drove a 1972 AMC Matador
- Foxnews Health has a list of chain restaurant salads that are high in calories and fat content
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, March 4, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Monday, March 3, 2014 – As a Beta Tester for Windows, I’ve Had My Best and Least Favorite
- Least favorite is Windows 8! Windows 8 has been a huge flop and 8.1 isn’t likely to change minds.
Daily Commentary – Monday, March 3, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Friday, February 28, 2014 – Harold Ramis, Comedy Director and Actor, Dies at Age 69
- Often remembered for Ghostbusters and Ground Hog Day, Ramis dies from vasculitis. He will be missed. R.I.P.
- After CNN cancels Piers Morgan’s show Larry King says he’ll come back if asked!