OH CANADA … SO YOU THINK ITS JUST THE USA THAT WANTS ILLEGALS DEPORTED, EH?
According to a recent Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll, nearly half of Canadians want to deport those individuals who have entered Canada illegally. Well how do you like that, Canadians appeared to be just as concerned about illegal immigration as Americans, as 48% said they wanted illegals deported. I guess that makes Canadians bigoted too? It would seem that Canadians do not like those who come to their country without following the rules. Sound familiar?
Nearly half of Canadians want to deport people who are illegally crossing into Canada from the United States, and a similar number disapprove of how Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is handling the influx, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Monday.
A significant minority, four out of 10 respondents, said the border crossers could make Canada “less safe,” underlining the potential political risk for Trudeau’s Liberal government.
The increasing flow of hundreds of asylum-seekers of African and Middle Eastern origin from the United States in recent months is becoming a contentious issue in Canada.
Although there has been broad bipartisan support for high levels of legal immigration for decades in Canada, Trudeau is under pressure over the flow of the illegal migrants.
The Dana Pretzer Show – Wednesday, November 30, 2016 – Please Join Me Tonight at 9PM ET Discussing Missing Persons Cold Cases With Anne Gavin, Denise Allan & Wendy Bosma
Tonight’s guests include:
- Anne Gavin, CDN Missing Persons Advocate, co-founder of the Charles KJ Horvath-Allan Foundation & Volunteer with Cal Advocates for the Missing. She will be discussing advocacy & the case of missing Aaron Derbyshire (Sept 2006).
- Denise Allan, mother of missing Charles KJ Horvath-Allan. Denise will speak about Charles (summer of 1989), & Ashleigh Pettman-Wilson (June 2006.)
- Wendy Bosma, mother of missing Mike Bosma (Jan 2006).
- Denise & Anne would like touch on the need for the RCMP cold case teams.
Wednesday, November 30, 2016: Join Dana Tonight at 9 PM ET for The Dana Pretzer Show Discussing Missing Persons Cold Cases
Please join Dana Pretzer tonight at 9PM ET for The Dana Pretzer Show where he will be discussing missing person’s cold cases with his guests:
- Anne Gavin, CDN Missing Persons Advocate, co-founder of the Charles KJ Horvath-Allan Foundation & Volunteer with Cal Advocates for the Missing
- Denise Allan, mother of missing Charles KJ Horvath-Allan.
- Wendy Bosma, mother of missing Mike Bosma
- In the USA it’s called not guilty by reason of insanity
- Officials expect it to burn for months. On another note, even though the primary isn’t over, Trump and Clinton act as though it is
Daily Commentary – Monday, May 9, 2016 Download