WHY DO THEY BULLY?
Bullying is not okay and my heart breaks for Keaton Jones from Tennessee. A message to Keaton, stay strong and don’t let these bastards keep you down. Keaton’s mom, Kimberly Jones said in a Facebook post Friday she had just picked up her son, Keaton, from school because he was too afraid to go to lunch. SAD! Before zero tolerance in schools, I can remember a time and place in a time long ago when one used to be able to defend oneself against bullying with a knuckle sandwich. Don’t you remember that to LB? I can’t say I understand the go fund me page for Keaton. Giving money is not going to stop bullying.
A Tennessee woman’s video of her son’s tearful recounting of being bullied at middle school has prompted a wave of support from athletes and entertainers. One star is even going as far as to reward the young boy in a big way.
The video of Keaton had more than 18 million views as of Sunday, and a crowdsourcing page for his future education has raised more than $29,000.
The post has gone so viral that celebrities far and wide are taking notice and offering their support to young Keaton. However, one star is going above and beyond to reward the young boy for his persevearance. Chris Evans, who will reprise his role as Captain America in the upcoming “Avengers: Infinity War,” took to Twitter to not only share his support, but to invite the young boy to Los Angeles for the film’s premiere.
“Stay strong, Keaton. Don’t let them make you turn cold. I promise it gets better,” the star wrote. “While those punks at your school are deciding what kind of people they want to be in this world, how would you and your mom like to come to the Avengers premiere in LA next year?”
THE LIBERAL MEDIA DOUBLE STANDARD: WHO THINKS NBC WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME IF THE NAME HARVEY WEINSTEIN WAS REPLACED WITH DONALD TRUMP?
What is worse than fake news? How about news that is knowing not reported to meet an agenda?
The below article below from the HUFFPO regarding Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, saying that Harvey Weinstein had raped her is even larger than the crime of rape itself. As if sexual assault and rape is not bad enough. But for a news outlet like NBC to knowingly, willfully and purposely spike the Weinstein story because of who he was might be even more heinous. An effort by the liberal MSM to protect their own. Would they have done the same for say, Donald Trump? Hell no! As we all know that NBC News and MSNBC certainly ran with the Billy Bush-Trump tapes. But some how, a raunchy tape of two men disgusting talk about woman is worse than a predator who for decades sexually assaulted women in Hollywood. Really? Everyone knew the truth. They knew the stories were much more than rumors, but the liberal media decided to take part in a systemic quashing of the story for fear one of their own would be outed for the disgusting, POS, predator that he was. SHAME ON YOU NBC.
The NBC peacock is Dead
In mid-August, Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, and say Harvey Weinstein had raped her, according to four people with close knowledge of the reporting. It was a pivotal moment in a testy, months-long process of reporting a story that had bedeviled a generation of media and Hollywood reporters.
Farrow had a lot of material already. In March, he had acquired a damning and much-coveted audio recording in which Weinstein admits to having groped an Italian model. He had interviews with former executives and assistants who’d worked closely with Weinstein who spoke about the culture of harassment and abuse he perpetrated. And now he had someone ready to accuse Weinstein of rape, on camera.
But at that moment Farrow was also caught in the pincers of an NBC News edict. He had been told by executives at NBC News that he didn’t have enough reporting to go on air with his Weinstein story, according to four sources, and he had been told by the network to stop reporting on it. NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape. The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation. And so that was how Ronan Farrow wound up paying out of his own pocket for a camera crew to film an interview.
As a project for NBC News, Farrow’s story was effectively dead. Later that month, he received permission to take his reporting to another news organization. The story that resulted, published Tuesday by The New Yorker, was a blockbuster: multiple women accusing Weinstein of rape and other sexual misconduct, accompanied by the audio of Weinstein admitting to sexual assault. [...]
Then he struck a rueful tone, suggesting that the NBC iteration of the story had died of natural causes. “We reached a point over the summer where we, as an organization, didn’t feel that we had all the elements that we needed to air,” he said.
Yet interviews with 12 people inside and outside NBC News with direct knowledge of the reporting behind Farrow’s story suggest a different cause of death. All of the sources who spoke to HuffPost asked not to be named, either because they weren’t authorized to speak to the media about the story or because they were fearful of retribution from NBC News executives. These sources detailed a months-long struggle within NBC News during which Oppenheim and other executives slow-walked Farrow’s story, crippling it with their qualms and irresolution.
Toward the end, the concerns seemed to take on a personal tone, and it became difficult to tell where the Weinstein team’s attempts to discredit the story left off and NBC News’ editorial forbearance began. According to multiple sources inside and outside of NBC News who worked on the aborted story, Oppenheim related to Farrow what Weinstein’s lawyers had said in complaint to NBC:
Seth MacFarlane Explains His 2012 Oscar Best Supporting Actress Harvey Weinstein Joke … “Congratulations, You Five Ladies No Longer have to Pretend to be Attracted to Harvey Weinstein.” (VIDEO)
MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, HOLLYWOOD KNEW AND ALL THE LIBERAL POLITICIANS WHO TOOK THEIR MONEY KNEW AS WELL …
Many people, not in Hollywood, wondered what was meant when following Seth MacFarlane providing the 2012 Oscar nominations for ‘Best Supporting Actresses,’ he made the following joke, that was supposed to be more of a commentary rather than joke. However, from the reaction of those in attendance, you can tell they knew exactly what MacFarlane was referring to.
“CONGRATULATIONS, YOU 5 LADIES NO LONGER HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE ATTRACTED TO HARVEY WEINSTEIN.”
The sad reality is, they all knew and did and said nothing. The actresses and actors knew, the producers and directors knew. Hell, the best boys and key grips knew. More importantly, Hollywood knew … and did nothing. More so, the liberal MSM knew and so did the liberal politicians like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, who consistently went to these people for campaign money. Don’t ever believe the acting job that Hillary Clinton just found out about this. I am sure it was just another right wing conspiray like with her former president husband Bubba. Or Barack Obama, acting as if this is news to him. Both are cringe worthy of an Oscar themselves. They are all enablers, including the NY Times.
When hosting the Oscars five years ago, Seth MacFarlane made a bold joke about Harvey Weinstein.
Now, in the light of a stunning array of sexual misconduct allegations against the powerhouse producer, The Family Guy creator is explaining the full context of his remark.
Barth was one of the women to come forward with allegations against Weinstein in The New Yorker‘s bombshell story published Tuesday. According to Barth, the disgraced executive allegedly invited her to his hotel room, where, the New Yorker claims, he was, “alternat[ing] between offering to cast her in a film and demanding a naked massage in bed … When she moved toward the door to leave, Weinstein lashed out, saying that she needed to lose weight ‘to compete with Mila Kunis,’ and then, apparently in an effort to mollify her, promising a meeting with one of his female executives.”
“He gave me her number, and I walked out and I started bawling,” Barth told The New Yorker.
THE SHARKS ARE IN THE WATER … This time its racial discrimination.
Yet another lawsuit from previous employees at Fox News. Kelly Wright, a black reporter and anchor who has been with Fox News since 2003, is one of 13 plaintiffs, all people of color who are either current or former Fox News employees, to sue the network in the last month charging racial discrimination. Of course this comes on the foot heals of the ousting of Bill O Reilly and the accusations made against Fox News conservative host Sean Hannity. Most likely noticeably absent from the plaintiffs would be Charles Payne, Juan Williams, Larry Elder, or Arthel Neville .
Fox News’ legal troubles grew even larger Tuesday, with new plaintiffs, including an anchor, joining a suit alleging racial discrimination and harassment at the network.
The suit is now headlined by Kelly Wright, a black reporter and anchor who has been with Fox News since 2003. Wright claims that he “has been effectively sidelined and asked to perform the role of a ‘Jim Crow’ — the racist caricature of a Black entertainer.”
Wright’s allegations involve, among others, recently fired Fox News host Bill O’Reilly and current network co-president Bill Shine.
The suit claims that Wright was shunned from O’Reilly’s now-canceled program, “The O’Reilly Factor,” and that Shine “has demonstrated an obsession with race when it comes to discussions with Mr. Wright, including regularly asking him, ‘how do Black people react to you’ and ‘how do you think White viewers look at you?’”
In one alleged example, Wright claims that he was rebuffed in his efforts to show a series of positive stories about the African-American community on the “Factor” because, according to the complaint, “it showed Blacks in ‘too positive’ a light.”
It would appear that the liberal media are adding fuel to the fire as Breitbart opines, this Wednesday’s episode of NBC’s long-running crime drama Law and Order: SVU will focus on a powerful news executive who has been accused of sexually assaulting one of his network’s on-air personalities.
The episode appears to be inspired by former Fox News network chief Roger Ailes, who resigned following a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by former Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson.
While the episode appears to be styled to mimic the real-life drama surrounding Ailes, none of Ailes’ accusers, including former Fox News star anchor Megyn Kelly, have ever accused the former Fox News chief of rape.
UPDATE I: Kelly Wright Says, “Well, I’m not here to be a token, either. I’m here to be a valued employee.”
Just curious, what exactly was it that Wright was discriminated against? At any given time you could have gone to any one of the other networks. He stated that he admires and loves the very people he is going against. He should be respected for having principles, but he also claims to love the very people he is against. What makes Kelly Wright or any one of the others suing Fox News is not the same at CNN, MSNBC et all.
HATE CRIME: 43 Year Old White Man Assaulted on MetroLink Train in ST. Louis, MO by Black Man Over Michael Brown Question … No It was Over Black Hate
JUST CURIOUS … DO WHITE METROLINK PASSENGER LIVES MATTER … HANDS UP, DON’T PUNCH.
A 43 year old white man, minding his own business on his commute home on a MetroLink train in ST. Louis, MO was attacked by a black man who the media would like you to believe was started because of the black man asking a Micahel Browm question. Sorry, that is the excuse. What caused this unprovoked assault of a white passenger was because of black hate. The death of Michael Brown and the made up and bogus “Hands up, don’t shoot” is just an excuse to attack and assault white people. At this point we know that Hands up, don’t shoot is a lie and never happened. But what did happen on a MetroLink train was the as assault of a white man. Where is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and Barack Obama running to his aid? Will Eric Holder press hate crime charges against these punks, I didn’t think so.
If it were three white kids beating up on a black guy the MSM would have made it a front page story and a national event. But its just a white guy minding his business, trying to get home from work. That that gets no play as a bunch of thugs hassle the guy, because they can.
The victim, 43, was commuting home when a young man in a red T-shirt and cap walked up to him. The victim asked not to be named in media reports.
The man asked to use the victim’s cell phone. He declined, and the young man sat down beside him.
“Then he asked me my opinion on the Michael Brown thing,” the victim told KMOV, “and I responded I was too tired to think about it right now.”
The suspect, in his 20s, stood up.
“The next thing I know, he sucker punches me right in the middle of my face,” the victim said. The video showed the suspect unleashing a barrage of punches at the head of the victim, who covered himself with his hand and forearms.
The two other men, also in their 20s, joined in, police said. As the train pulled into a station, a security guard saw part of the beating and alerted police.
The man in the red T-shirt could be seen on video kicking at the victim’s face before the train’s doors opened and the assailants ran out.
EXIT QUESTION: Hey Eric Holder, is the police department responsible for this as well? Is it those racist police that are to blame, or the racist blacks?