ICE Releases 19,723 Criminal Illegals in 2015 …. 208 Convicted of Murder & 900 Convicted of Sex Crimes

THANKS BARACK OBAMA FOR UNLEASHING CRIMINAL ILLEGALS INTO THE US … HEY AMERICA, HOW’S THAT HOPEY,CHANGEY STUFF WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

And the GOP establishment wonders why Donald Trump is the 2016 front runner for the Republican nomination for president? All they have to do is look at the below report that Barack Obama’s ICE, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, in 2015 has decided not to deport, but instead release 19,723 criminal illegal immigrants into the United States. Isn’t that special. Of the 19,723 criminal illegals let out to cause havoc in the United States, 208 were convicted of murder, over 900 were convicted of sex crimes and 12,307 of drunk driving. Let the carnage begin as Obama unleashes this scourge upon unsuspecting and law-abiding American citizens. Oh yeah, ICE also said that the group were convicted of 8,234 violent crimes. UNREAL.

Obama_laughing2

And then these fools voted me in for a second term, ah, hahaha  …

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency in 2015 decided not to deport but release 19,723 criminal illegal immigrants, including 208 convicted of murder, over 900 convicted of sex crimes and 12,307 of drunk driving, according to new government numbers.

Overall, those released into virtually every state and territory of America had a total of 64,197 convictions among them, for an average of 3.25 convictions each, according to an analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies. ICE also said that the group were convicted of 8,234 violent crimes.

Meanwhile, ICE said that it has also slashed the number of criminals arrested in local communities, according to the Center’s Director of Policy Studies, Jessica M. Vaughan. “In 2015, ICE made 119,772 arrests, or just half the number of arrests made in 2013, 232,287,” she said in her analysis that also included a map of the releases.

The reason: Under President Obama’s immigration policy changes, many criminal immigrants are being ignored even though local police and sheriff have urged ICE to take control of criminals in their jails and deport them.

She said that the slash of arrests is why the number of releases by ICE is down. In 2014, 30,000 criminal illegals were released.

Hey America, you might want to think about the stuff that really matters in the next Presidential election and who is really going to protect America and Americans.

31 Year Old Anthony Michael Sanders Murdered His 2 Year Old Daughter Because She Interrupted His Computer Games in Texas

 TALK ABOUT YOUR PRIORITIES … LOSER!!!

31 year old Anthony Michael Sanders was charged Friday with capital murder in the December death of his 2 year old daughter, Ellie Sanders, at the family’s suburban Fort Worth, Texas home.  According to the police, this poor excuse for a human being beat and killed his 2 year old daughter because she distracted him from his computer games. Are you serious! Is it bad enough that a 31 year old man was playing video games, but because his daughter dared interrupt his productive time, he killed her. UNREAL.

Anthony Michael Sanders

A North Texas man beat and killed his 2-year-old daughter because she distracted him from his computer games, police said.

Anthony Michael Sanders, 31, was charged Friday with capital murder in the December death of Ellie Sanders at the family’s suburban Fort Worth home, Watauga police told the Star-Telegram.

Investigators believe an enraged Sanders bruised Ellie all over her body, bit her on her back and murdered her by holding her down with his hand over her face, Watauga police Sgt. Jason Babcock said in an interview with the newspaper.

“He’s very involved in computer gaming…That’s something he did constantly,” Babcock said. “She may have interrupted him somehow. His day may have been interrupted.”

Tarrant County medical examiners ruled earlier this month that Ellie’s Dec. 12 death was a homicide by asphyxiation, and Watauga police arrested April 15, the day after the finding, inmate records show. A judge set his bail at $1 million.

Eight Members of the Rhoden Family Found Dead in Pike County, Ohio Shot in the Head “Execution Style” (VIDEO)

HORRIFIC MURDERS IN PIKE COUNTY, OH …

CNN is reporting that 8 members of the Rhoden family have been shot in the head and killed execution style in rural Piketon in Pike county, Ohio. According to reports, authorities are searching for the killer or killers, who are probably armed and a danger to surviving family members. Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader stated, “We have a specific family that’s been targeted but I don’t think there’s been a threat to any other members of the community.” The whereabouts of the suspect(s) of this heinous crime is currently unknown. Authorities have stated that all of the victims were shot in the head and it appeared some were killed as they slept, including a mother in bed with her 4-day-old baby nearby. The infant and two other small children were not hurt. The 8 murdered members of the Rhoden family were found in four different locations.

Authorities urged anyone with information that could help to call them at 855-BCI-OHIO.

Eight family members found dead in a rural southern Ohio community were shot in the head “execution style,” most while they slept, authorities said Friday.Officers are searching for the killer or killers, who are probably armed and a danger to surviving family members, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said.

“We have a specific family that’s been targeted but I don’t think there’s been a threat to any other members of the community,” he said. “I’ve given the family precautionary measures to make. They know we’re available.”
Investigators discovered seven adults and a 16-year-old dead at four crime scenes, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said. The victims included a mother slain while her 4-day-old child lay beside her, he said.

Presser: Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader and Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine say a “murderer or murderers”
are behind the slayings of eight members of the Rhoden family.

UPDATE I: Cops search for gunman in execution-style slayings.

Authorities urged residents to be cautious in this part of rural southern Ohio as the search continued Saturday for whoever fatally shot eight members of a family at four different properties.

Investigators interviewed more than 30 people hoping to find leads in the deaths of the seven adults and 16-year-old boy whose bodies were found in homes southwest of Piketon on Friday.

CBS Columbus affiliate WBNS-TV obtained cell phone video showing a man being taken into police custody at gunpoint Friday. The man was not arrested and isn’t being called a person of interest in the case, CBS News correspondent David Begnaud reports.

Human Remains found in a Houston Pasture are those of a 17 Year Old Jessica Cain who disappeared in 1997 … Convicted Felon William Reece Pointed Authorities to the Location

The remains of 17 year old Jessica Cain who disappeared in 1997 have been positively identified according to the Harris County medical examiner’s office on Friday. Forensic experts used DNA to identify her. The remaining of the missing teen girl were found in a Houston area pasture. According to reports, William Reece, who is serving a 60-year sentence for a 1997 kidnapping, assisted authorities in the search and pointed authorities to the location. Investigators zeroed in on the field on East Orem Dr. thanks to a tip from an inmate named William Reece.

Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch assisted in the search for Jessica’s remains said the following, “I was there the day she disappeared on the original search, and this is not the news her family wanted to hear, but not knowing is usually worse.” Miller further went on to say, “They now have the opportunity to go through that grieving process. And realize that Jessica’s not coming back and get into that healing process.”

Jessica Cain

Human remains found in a Houston pasture are those of a 17-year-old girl who disappeared in 1997, the Harris County medical examiner’s office said Friday.

The remains of Jessica Cain, who disappeared after dining with friends, were identified through DNA analysis, said Audrey Carter, an investigator with the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.

A convicted kidnapper who might be linked to other violent crimes pointed investigators to the location of the remains. Investigators dug for more than three weeks in a rural pasture on the edge of Houston before finding the remains on March 18.

William Reece, who is serving a 60-year sentence for a 1997 kidnapping, assisted authorities in the search. Reece, 56, also recently led authorities to remains identified as those of 20-year-old college student Kelli Cox, who had been missing from Denton in North Texas since 1997.

Reece’s attorney, Anthony Osso, has said his client ultimately hopes to avoid the death penalty by cooperating with authorities.

UPDATE I: Human remains found in SE Houston field confirmed to be Jessica Cain.

Cain disappeared in 1997; her truck found abandoned on the side of I-45 near the exit to her home. Her case remained unsolved until detectives began searching a southeast Houston field in February of this year. After nearly three weeks of searching, skeletal remains were found.

The man who led investigators to the site is William Reece, who has been the prime suspect in Cain’s disappearance. A handcuffed Reece was spotted in the field over the few weeks the search took place, walking around with investigators.

After Cain’s remains were found in southeast Houston, Reece led investigators to a field in Brazoria County near Angleton. After a week of digging, investigators found what were later identified as the remains of Kelli Ann Cox.

Cox disappeared from the town of Denton in 1997.

Victims linked to suspected serial killer William Reece

Ex- New Orleans Saint DE Will Smith Shot to Death Following Minor Car Crash in New Orleans’ Lower Garden District

FORMER NFL PLAYER SHOT TO DEATH FOLLOWING CAR CRASH …

Former New Orleans Saints defensive end Will Smith was shot to death last night following a minor car crash in the Lower Garden District on Saturday night. Smith was shot and pronounced dead at the scene, after words were exchanged following a car crash with another driver who was in a Hummer H2. Smith was shot multiple times and his wife, Racquel, 33, was shot once in the right leg. Cardell Hayes has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of former Saints player Will Smith following a car crash.

Hmm, where is the black lives matter crowd on this one? Oh that’s right, black on black crime does not fit their narrative.

Will Smith

Former Saints defensive end Will Smith was shot to death in New Orleans’ Lower Garden District on Saturday night following a minor car crash, the coroner’s office confirmed.

Smith, 34, was shot after exchanging words with the driver of a Hummer H2 that rear-ended his Mercedes G63 SUV, causing him to strike another vehicle containing acquaintances of Smith, police said.

Smith was shot multiple times and his wife, Racquel, 33, was shot once in the right leg, according to police. Smith was pronounced dead at the scene, while his wife was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to New Orleans superintendent of police Michael Harrison.

Ex-Saints DE Will Smith shot dead.

“We are thankful for the outpouring of support and prayers,” said a statement released Sunday morning on behalf of Smith’s family. “We ask that you continue to respect the family’s privacy as they grieve the loss of a devoted husband, father and friend.”

Police said Sunday they had no evidence Hayes and Smith knew each other prior to the accident, but they were still investigating the motive behind the shooting.

Smith had 67.5 sacks, the fourth highest total in Saints history, in 10 years with the organization. He was a starter on the Super Bowl XLIV championship team, helping bring the franchise its only title. He also won a national championship at Ohio State and was the No. 18 overall pick in the 2004 NFL draft.

Smith did not play in another NFL game after tearing a knee ligament in an exhibition in 2013.

Posted April 10, 2016 by
Arrest, Crime, Murder, NFL | no comments

Brenda Delgado, Only Woman on FBI 10 Most Wanted List Arrested in Mexico

Brenda Delgado, woman on FBI’s Most Wanted List Captured!!!

CNN is reporting that Brenda Delgado has been arrested in Mexico. According to the Attorney General’s Office on Friday, Delgado was detained at a house in the city of Torreon in northern Coahuila state. Delgdo is currently the only woman on the FBI’s Most Wanted List. She will be held at a Mexico City prison pending extradition proceedings. Delgado faces charges of capital murder and unlawful flight to avoid prosecution in connection with the September death of Dr. Kendra Hatcher. The 33 year old Delgado was indicted on capital murder charges after the accused accomplices waited for dentist Kendra Hatcher at a parking garage in Dallas, then shot her.

brenda-delgado-wanted-poster

After months on the run, a woman who allegedly plotted the death of a romantic rival in Texas has been captured in Mexico.

Brenda Delgado orchestrated the murder-for-hire of a Dallas dentist who was dating her former boyfriend, authorities said.

After her accomplices killed the other woman on September 2, Delgado fled to Mexico, according to authorities.

Mexican authorities arrested her Friday, two days after the FBI added her to its list of 10 Most Wanted Fugitives. She was taken into custody without incident in the city of Torreón.

Tell-All Book from Prison, Admission or more BS? … Joran Van Der Sloot Promises New Details Of Natalee Holloway Case In 500-Page Book (VIDEO)

WHO THINKS THIS IS JUST MORE BS FROM A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?

Its been a while since we heard some lies from Joran Vander Sloot, the pathological liar and suspected killer of Natalee Holloway. This was the headline from this week’s  RadarOnline.com and The National Enquirer: “World Exclusive! Evil Joran Finally Confesses ‘I murdered Natalee Holloway!’ It is supposed to be a jailhouse admission from the psychopath that has lied more times that Pinocchio. However, the parents of Natalee Holloway say reports of Joran van der Sloot’s latest “videotaped confession” are nothing more than a publicity stunt and “absolutely meaningless.” I could not agree more.

Radar on Line:

Convicted killer Joran van der Sloot has been locked behind bars for more than five years, but that hasn’t stopped his scheming! RadarOnline.com and The National ENQUIRER have obtained a bombshell new video that reveals his secret plot to escape from Peru and get extradited to Aruba — or even the United States

Van der Sloot, 28, has been serving time in Peru’s Challapalca prison since 2014 for the 2010 murder of local woman Stephany Flores. It was there that a Radar and ENQUIRER operative obtained the chilling hidden camera footage of the killer. As Radar reported, van der Sloot claimed he would reveal more details of his role in the Natalee Holloway murder in a juicy 500-page tell-all book, and the new footage reveals his secret motivation for becoming an author.

“I have no doubt that if the book gets published, they’ll extradite me to Aruba!” he bragged in the video obtained by Radar and The ENQUIRER. But he insisted, “I want to be extradited first before I tell more. If I were to be in Aruba, I wouldn’t mind giving my story first to the authorities there, before releasing it as a book so they can confirm everything.”

Prince George’s County, MD Police Officer Jacai Colson Shot & Killed Outside Prince George’s Police HQ … 2 Suspects in Custody

POLICE LIVES MATTER …

28year old Prince George’s County police officer Jacai Colson, a four-year department veteran, was killed in the gunfight. The fierce shootout took place outside of the District III district station in Landover, Maryland. Police Chief Henry P. Stawinski III spoke at a press conference on March 13 after incident and called it an “unprovoked attack.” 

Just curious, does the ‘Black Lives Matters’ folks also include police officers?

 Rest in Peace Officer Jacai Colson

A Prince George’s County police officer was killed Sunday in a fierce shootout with a man outside a district station in Landover, in what the police chief said was an unprovoked attack.

Police Chief Henry P. Stawinski III said a man walked up to the District III station and opened fire outside the front doors about 4:30 p.m. Officers rushed out to stop the attack. Officer Jacai Colson, 28, a four-year department veteran, was killed in the gunfight, the chief said. Police said the suspect was wounded and taken to a hospital, where he was listed in stable condition.

Police said they didn’t know of a motive, but the suspect and a man police officials described as his brother were both in custody.

“One of your defenders lost his life in defense of this community today. This was an unprovoked attack,” Stawinski said at a somber news conference Sunday night.

A relative and law enforcement officials identified the two people in custody as Malik Ford and Michael Ford, both of Temple Hills.

Daily Commentary – Friday, March 11, 2016 – Pablo Antonio Serrano-Vitorino, in the USA Illegally Caught in Missouri After a Two State Killing Spree

  • Suspected of killing 5 people across Kansas and Missouri. He had previously been deported in 2004 and it’s not clear when he returned to the USA



Daily Commentary – Friday, March 11, 2016 Download

5 People are Dead in Wilkinsburg, PA Mass Shooting … Gunmen(s) Still on the Loose

5 PEOPLE KILLED IN MASS SHOOTING

Five people are dead and several injured after a mass shooting Wednesday night in Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania, just east of Pittsburgh.  The incident occurred during a backyard party/cookout at 1304 Franklin Avenue. Four people, three women and a man, were found shot on a back porch and were pronounced dead at the scene, and a woman was pronounced dead at a local hospital. Police stated that party-goers appeared to attempt to run into the home when the sots were fired, at which point a person on the side or backyard adjacent to the house fired at the back porch.  Some witnesses said that they heard up to 20 shots fired or more.  There are presumed to have been two gunman. They are still on the loose.

Five people are dead and three people are hurt after a mass shooting in Wilkinsburg Wednesday night, Allegheny County Police said.

Emergency dispatchers confirmed that police and seven ambulances were called to Franklin Avenue just before 11 p.m.

Authorities said four women and one man were killed. Three of the women and the man were pronounced dead at the scene. The fourth woman was pronounced dead at UPMC Mercy hospital.

Three others were taken from the scene in ambulances. Of those victims, two men were listed in critical condition and a woman was listed in stable condition, police said.

A man who identified himself as the father of one of the victims told Channel 11 News his daughter, 38-year-old Tona Shelton, died at the scene.

Anyone who saw or heard anything is asked to contact the Allegheny County Police Homicide Unit at (412) 473-1300. Callers can remain anonymous.

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It