US Attorney Investigating Anthony Weiner Sexting Allegations with 15 Year Old Girl

ANTHONY WEINER GOES FROM PERVY DISGRACE TO POSSIBLE SEX OFFENDER …. CARLOS DANGER IN BIG TROUBLE.

As if it was not bad enough that Anthony Weiner had previously disgraced himself with his previous sexting exploits, Weiner now finds himself in a world of trouble and possible criminal charges after having knowingly sexted with a 15 year old female minor. The Daily Mail broke the story of Anthony Weiner’s online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl during which she claims he asked her to dress up in ‘school-girl’ outfits for him on a video messaging application and pressed her to engage in ‘rape fantasies’. YIKES! This dude is one sick puppy. According to accounts, Weiner knew she was a 15 year old high school sophomore.

  • A high school girl, whose name is being withheld by DailyMail.com because she is a minor, reveals the online relationship began last January
  • Weiner and Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s top aide, were still together
  • He told the teen that it had been a year since he and Huma had sex
  • The girl says she told him she was 15 and a sophomore in high school; messages confirm he knew she was underage
  • In one message Weiner tells the girl ‘I would bust that tight p***y’
  • She claims Weiner asked her to undress and encouraged her to touch herself and say his name over video chat
  • Weiner would not get fully nude, but usually shirtless and wearing boxers
  • Weiner did not deny exchanging ‘flirtatious’ messages with the teen to DailyMail.com.  He declined to comment on the specifics.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) said Weiner’s activities could land him in jail. Gee, you think? It is a sex crime isn’t it with a minor?

CNN:

Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Anthony Weiner’s cell phone and other records, according to law enforcement officials.
The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.

Spokespersons for the US Attorney’s Office in Manhattan and the FBI declined to comment.

The allegations first surfaced in the Daily Mail.

The online sexting relationship allegedly went on for months between Weiner and a girl claiming to be just 15. The Daily Mail reported she said he sent her numerous photos, one of him in a pool and at least one bare-chested.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office has issued a subpoena for Weiner’s phone records after sexting with a minor.

DNA Evidence Leads to Arrest of Anthony Joseph Palma in Case of Missing 8 Year Old Kirsten Hatfield Who Vanished from Bedroom in 1997 in Oklahoma

HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT … ARREST FINALLY MADE IN 1997 MISSING PERSONS CASE. 

8 year old Kirsten Hatfield disappeared from her home in Midwest City, OK one night in May 1997. A former neighbor of the girl, 56-year-old Anthony Joseph Palma, was arrested Monday and charged with kidnapping and first-degree murder. He is being held without bail. According to reports, Police said when Kirsten Hatfield went missing, the second-grader’s bedroom window was cracked and her underwear was found in the backyard. Recently the investigator assigned to the case realized that some evidence in the case was never tested. Thanks to improvements in DNA evidence, Anthony Joseph Palma was tracked down and volunteered a DNA sample. Low and behold, there was a match.  Anthony Joseph Palma lived 2 doors down from Kirsten Hatfield and amazingly still does. Could there finally be justice for Kirsten? However, sadly, her body has never been found.

Kirsten Hatfield

Kirsten Hatfield

Authorities were led to Palma after a new investigator assigned to the case last June realized the FBI or the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation had never tested some of the evidence, Clabes said.

Using DNA technology that is more advanced than it was in 1997, lab technicians discovered blood from the window sill and the girl’s underwear came from an unknown male, he said. Investigators ran that DNA through a national database and didn’t find a match.

Authorities then tracked down about 10 men who’d previously been questioned and asked for DNA samples, Clabes said.

Anthony Joseph Palma

Click HERE or on PIC to watch VIDEO

FOX News 8 - DNA evidence, police in an Oklahoma City suburb arrested a man in an 18-year-old child abduction case.

Thanks to DNA evidence, police in an Oklahoma City suburb arrested a man in an 18-year-old child abduction case, authorities said Tuesday.

Kirsten Hatfield, 8, disappeared from her home in Midwest City one night in May 1997.

Police said the second-grader’s bedroom window was cracked and her underwear was found in the backyard, according to CNN affiliate KOKH.

The child has never been found, Midwest City Police Chief Brandon Clabes said Tuesday at a news conference.

A former neighbor of the girl, 56-year-old Anthony Joseph Palma, was arrested Monday and charged with kidnapping and first-degree murder. Authorities filed the murder charge because they believe Kirsten is dead, Clabes said.

Authorities were led to Palma after a new investigator assigned to the case last June realized the FBI or the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation had never tested some of the evidence, Clabes said.

Using DNA technology that is more advanced than it was in 1997, lab technicians discovered blood from the window sill and the girl’s underwear came from an unknown male, he said. Investigators ran that DNA through a national database and didn’t find a match.

Arrest Made 18 Years After Disappearance of 8-Year-Old Oklahoma Girl Kirsten Hatfield.

The State Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab found a DNA match to Palma in July, putting its odds of certainty at 263 sextillion to 1, according to the affidavit.

“The evidence shows that Kirsten may have been targeted by Palma for sexual assault,” Miller wrote in the affidavit. “It is likely that Palma has been motivated to stay in the same home to conceal evidence of the crime and/or the location of Kristen’s body.”

State corrections records show that Palma — who has lived at the same Midwest City address since 1991 — was convicted of assault and/or battery with a dangerous weapon in the early 1980s and was released from prison in 1986. Details of that conviction weren’t immediately available.

The Dangers Of Social Media from Coby Persin … Child Predator Social Experiment Girl Edition & Boys Edition (VIDEO)

PARENTS, SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TEEN AND PRE-TEEN KIDS ARE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, HUH?

THE DANGERS OF SOCIAL MEDIA … SCARED STRAIGHT FOR THE 21 CENTURY … The videos from Coby Persin are some of the most chilling and eye opening that you will ever see. They are an experiment in how child predators use social media to lure teens and preteens into terrible situations. It is the scared straight for the kids of this generation. Some people are outraged by these videos, other look at them as a public service. One would think that the dangers of social media is only targeted to girls, wrong, it is there for boys too.

The following are two videos that all parents with teens and young children who are active on social media need to watch.

Girls Edition

Boys Edition

Former Student Owen Labrie at St. Paul’s School Acquitted of Felony Sexual Assault … Convicted on Three Counts of Misdemeanor Sexual Assault (VIDEO)

One more “Senior Salute” to women for the St. Paul’s Prep School …

Owen Labrie, a former student at the prestigious New England prep-school, The St. Paul’s School in Concord, NH, has been found not guilty and acquitted of the three felony rape charges and of misdemeanor simple assault. Each of the felony charges could have carried uo to 20 years in prison. However, Labrie was convicted on three counts of misdemeanor sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child and a felony count of using a computer to seduce a minor under 16, which requires him to register as a sex offender. Labrie was originally accused of raping the girl in May 2014 at their boarding academy in what Prosecutors said he did it as part of a ritual called the “Senior Salute,” in which graduating seniors try to have sex with underclassmen.  WOW, what a special tradition from a prep-school that cost over $55,000 a year to attend. One would think that maybe with this type of education, the St Pal School could teach a little character and crack down on this disgusting tradition.

Both the victim and Lebrie cried during the reading of the verdict.

A former New Hampshire prep school student accused of raping a freshman girl as part of a campus tradition was acquitted Friday of the most serious charges against him.

Owen Labrie, now 19, was cleared of three counts of felony sexual assault, each of which carried up to 20 years in prison. He was convicted of misdemeanor sexual assault and a separate felony charge that carries up to seven years.

Labrie sobbed in court as the verdict — reached by a jury of three women and nine men — was read.

He was accused of raping the girl in May 2014 at their boarding academy, the prestigious St. Paul’s School in Concord. Prosecutors said he did it as part of a ritual called the “Senior Salute,” in which graduating seniors try to have sex with underclassmen.

Labrie will face sentencing on Oct. 29, and is out on $15,000 bail in the meantime. He must adhere to a 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. curfew and turn over his passport.

Owen Labrie, of Vermont, had received a full scholarship to Harvard, which was put on hold, and had planned to go to divinity school after graduating from college. Ain’t that something. I guess he can kiss Harvard goodbye and have fun the rest of his life as a registered sex offender.

Missing Tennessee Teen, 14 Year Old Hayleigh Wilson Found with 41 Year Old Sex Offender Benjamin Shook Found in Smyth County, VA

The search is finally over for missing Tennessee teen, 14 year old Hayleigh Wilson.

The AMBER ALERT for missing 14 year old Haleigh Wilson has been canceled. 14 year old Hayleigh Wilson and sex offender, 41-year-old Benjamin Shook, have been located by the U.S. Marshal Service in Smyth County, Virginia Tuesday morning. Both have been taken to the sheriffs office in Marion. Hayleigh Wilson has been missing since June 22, 2015 when she took her father’s 2004 Ford Explorer and drove off to pick up Benjamin Shook. The 41 year old Shook has a long criminal history, including sexual battery and exploitation. He served 10 years in prison and was released in September 2014. According to the police, Shook was registered once as a sex offender, but did not update his info.

A news conference will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday with further updates.

Police say 14-year-old Hayleigh Wilson and 41-year-old Benjamin Shook were located by the U.S. Marshal Service in Smyth County Tuesday morning.

The teen went missing from her home back in June. Local, state and federal officers helped in the search which spanned over several counties in Southwest Virginia – on the ground and in the air.

Both Wilson and Shook have been taken to the Smyth County Sheriff’s Office located in Marion, Virginia.

Hayleigh Wilson_and Benjamin Shook_Source TBI

Maybe this time the authorities can lock this SOB away for good and get this child predator off the streets. Obviously he is not going to stop his child raping ways and does not even bother to update his status as a sex offender. What ever little good that does. Enough is enough, this perv has been given enough chances. We might also want to look into what troubled life that this 14 year old girl has who thought running off with a 41 year old man was a good idea.

Next Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It